Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (50369 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Lordnath(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
In the 4th picture that wasn't released, the plate spilled its contents on the woman's chest.
The fiance was scooping baked beans from her chest undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by superior494(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Punstar: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice concept but going to bed without the make-up would have been much better. She'll look mor beautiful and natural without it. Wishing them their marital wishes

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Forceup(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everything can't be biblical
ayoomoba1:
It's not new again.....this Pre-weddding photos and poo is not biblical....
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by anochuko01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
kk
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by McMartins123: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one guy but don't start what you cant finish....... wink wink wink
itspzpics:
I want you guys to check out this Lovely pre wedding photos of this Nigerian couple.

Naija no dey carry last sha….

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/loveup-pre-wedding-photos-of-this-nigerian-couple-is-amazing/

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Marsnizz: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
KushyKush:
This is romantic Mehn
This is the only pre-wedding photo that got my attention.it is so romantic
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Truepee(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by coolfredo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
It's my birthday people show me love kiss kiss
happy birthday fyn girl were e de happen make i come chop cake abeg it have tayed i chop cake

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by beautiful232(f): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
I love it
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by henribj(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Forceup:
Why are they putting on clothes?? Who wears clothes in the other room??

lol... cos they will be walking up and down naked just cos they are in the other room abi?

angry angry angry

Its beautiful and romantic though.. kiss kiss
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by mimyselfai(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Premarital sex is unlawful and sinful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by yommitte00(m): 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad
Fake smile Fake kiss Fake nightie Fake serving breakfast on bed Fake face (with make up on bed) Fake food Everything fake

ALL FOR THE CAMERA
the heart of man is desperately wicked!!!!!
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
FortifiedCity:
sad
Fake smile Fake kiss Fake nightie Fake serving breakfast on bed Fake face (with make up on bed) Fake food Everything fake

ALL FOR THE CAMERA

TAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked
You haven't marry her and you are already chopping kpekus.

Buhari must hear this

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
mimyselfai:
Premarital sex is unlawful and sinful.

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by DaBillionnaire: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
idiots

whats d essence of marrying a woman who u already saw everything she has, a woman u already sexed before marriage.

thats what d picture portrays.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by showghan(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
So, na beans the guy wan dey give the girl chop after marriage? This one na pre-suffer picture, no be pre-wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Rozaytee: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
mtschew.. Very unrealistic crap!
So he's getting her breakfast in bed? Meaning she went to bed with 5kg of make-up on her face?
or is this how she awoke? or she applied it in her dream? maybe her 'dream' is to be a makeup artist...
Next!
guy chill Na.... lolzz

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Rozaytee: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
Awwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn............... dear future wife, honey i hope you are fine, pls dnt mess up yourself ok? hold ur self for me dear, i knw u r reading this, when those guys look at u pls love bone ur face strongly to them , tell dem u hv ur boo waitin for u, dats my girl........our future kids are having fun up there...... they send their regards!!!!!!! love u honeypie
lolzzz...also keep ur self for her too....

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by luchee(f): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
That meat looks like.....

My eye is paining me biko. lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by SimplyFabulous: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
So he's getting her breakfast in bed? Meaning she went to bed with 5kg of make-up on her face?
or is this how she awoke? or she applied it in her dream? maybe her 'dream' is to be a makeup artist...
Next!

Bush person... Its obvious you dont understand the meaning of pre wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Talkingboy: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
JamaicanLove:

ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

The fact that he might not be a Virgin does not nullify his statement . He just said the plain truth. Premarital sex is a great sin before God.

Take the message and leave the Messenger.

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Otsealu1(f): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is that all? I thought I was going to see some naked pinsure tongue
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by YungPrinzz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
showghan:
So, na beans the guy wan dey give the girl chop after marriage? This one na pre-suffer picture, no be pre-wedding.

Savage thou art!!!
Kuku kill me na! Lmao
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by juddybrown(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
Next!
u wicked sha
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by ClitoPen: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
lookatew:
Next!
grin grin grin
She couldn't even lie down comfortably on the bed, like it wa borrowed, to avoid staining the sheets

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by adeoba2008(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
So where is the sanctity of marriage here?

Check my signature for free ICT training 100% online.
Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by KushyKush: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
humeeh:

grin
As they're getting ready for the real deal na
They have been doing the real deal since Na. Lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Chrisfamous5(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
It's my birthday people show me love kiss kiss
Happy Birthday darling

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
And the camera man was like, 'sir, maam can I go now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.