Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,240 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58326 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by chiefojiji(m): 12:07am On Dec 12, 2017
With 1 bottle of maltina, I go fvck this thing!!! Ọmọ alẹ... Like say her papa get 1992 model Nísan....
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nathayas: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Your face is too long for my liking.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2017
KreativGenius:

That's it, character and morals
That's the most important thing. Nobody wan marry wey get bad behaviour for house
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by SHAMONEYXL(m): 12:26am On Dec 12, 2017
For the love of money. These are the kind of girls that will marry for money, and later be complaining here and there for marrying the wrong person.
May God not let u jam the Person that will use you for Ritual. All because of money.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by oxon(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Dasherz:
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish

this kinda ladies make men think ladies are all way round round dependent and materialistic.. she did big things with her bag of bones
very few women think of making their own money ..they just want to spread their legs in exchange for money
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2017
oxon:
very few women think of making their own money ..they just want to spread their legs in exchange for money

and it is the most annoying part of bing a lady cos 'em guys see you all as the same which is not cool ....
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Tmmycash(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2017
I can't collect you if you were giving to me free of charge,,, poverty fall on you
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Miles300: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2017
She is worth a V boot -oloshi

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by djsalvation122(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by olaremint(m): 12:56am On Dec 12, 2017
honestly I expected to see Kim Kardashian levels. even Bose my side chic us 2000 percent finer than this dry kote fish
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by greypencils: 1:02am On Dec 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..
Chai- this is a savage somethin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by greypencils: 1:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Open your eyes biatch...your mates, Nigerian girls no older than you are in Harvard, MIT and Oxbridge DOING BIG THINGS

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Sammyblaq(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2017
This is December... Blood money tyn
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Smh....& i was rushing, thinking I was going to see an on point slay queen.

Can this one even afford a bmx bike?

She's got champagne taste but has beer money.

It's okay to dream though... it's free.

Smh
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

Who wanna marry black girl before, see as she be like person we get HIV
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Bigprick9inches: 2:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Oloshos that do their mouth like that when they snap pics always have smelling puzzi embarassed tongue
But where are the yahoo plus boys when u need them. Sacrificing this wasted sperm won't be bad
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by zonax(m): 2:40am On Dec 12, 2017
See her muscle like who wan fight Anthony Joshua.
Keep confusing yourself, non of those guys wanted a date. All they wanted was to teach you how to spell Ferrari
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by bejeria101(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2017
On your village road?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by tbliss22(m): 3:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Oh my God, just negodu grin grin grin grin

I doubt if she recognizes a Ferrari if one appears!! grin grin grin

Infact if I get to see such shapeless glorified lizard in a Ferrari, two things are involved; Its either she was picked up by the roadside heading to a psychiatric hospital or she's being sent to get some stuffs by her boss's wife and sitting at the front seat will really be a big error, she should be kept in the car's booth.

However, Yemi Alade sang this trash of a sound making millions for herself but unfortunately the music negatively changed mentality of a lot of young ladies. When reality finally shows up (at 40), they kept looking for any available man even if he's to take them as second wife.

Finally, only smart girls will learn something here. If you've got a loving guy, please grab him with both hands and be 100% supportive because very soon he will give testimony of your total support.

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by anonimi: 3:44am On Dec 12, 2017
veekid:
What was her dad driving when she got her mum pregnant?

See JAMB question. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by seunfape(m): 4:00am On Dec 12, 2017
She go remain single for ever
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Attention seeking hoe...
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by MENTORCH(m): 4:23am On Dec 12, 2017
She is obviously just joking, someone that isn't even that fine giving herself options. Lol
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by brosom(m): 4:26am On Dec 12, 2017
money ritual loading...!!!
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by brosom(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2017
ritualistic loading..... for interesting dude..
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by 1Sharon(f): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2017
She looks like a basic bitch, she her mouth like Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by morbeta(m): 4:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Dasherz:
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish
The funny thing is that her own spelling is that of a local fishing boat in Kumasi..( ferrarie Apone) she might be right after all...cheesy grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Bbdealer(m): 5:06am On Dec 12, 2017
She does not have jewelry worth bicycle or a degree from computer school and she wants to be riding in a Ferrari. I blame social media for all this block heads. Social media is fast turning to nigerian movies with fake contents

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ubunja(m): 5:10am On Dec 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
What if she has those things you mentioned but her character no make sense nko?

I choose a lady with character and morals over any other lady [/i]
bra if she had no morals she wouldnt be a virgin. that virginity is the indicator/litmus paper test.

plus at the age of 17-19 a girl's habits have not been set as those of a girl at 27 or 37.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by bigtt76(f): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2017
She don manage go Kilimanjaro go buy puff puff de pose looking for a 'Ferrarie' driver... #PoorGoals grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Rhea(f): 5:12am On Dec 12, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

Abeg make una leave the girl jare. She is expressing her right 'to craze'. Abi una wan craze on her behalf.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2017
and some fools would say you shouldn't look at beauty if you want to date or marry but ugly girls are mostly with rotten,ugly hearts. these days,a lot of beautiful women have golden hearts and a lot of ugly women gave ugly hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.