Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58061 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by micflo28(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
They hurriedly left heaven with a p**sy and left behind the most essential tool for living...SENSE undecided
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Flaghouse1: 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
this one no get sense o.
i even think sey na fine somebody but i was dissatisfied seeing a make up filled face and her mouth like cow sh!t. by the time she's 40/without a husband, even danfo driver she go dey pray to date.... not marry o.

Even the Keke Napep guys in my estate will reject her like..............

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jayboiedo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Does her father owns car?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Ogunleti01: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

your own father get wheelbarrow not to talk of bicycle
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by castrol180(m): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Huee:

Lol...
You're so mean

huee , see my profile pic...expecting your call soonest
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by shaybebaby(f): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Come ooo is it true that nigerian women over there looks dry and tiredgringringrin

Hahahahahah gypsey will not kill me oogringrin
Hahahahah kikikikikikik ha aaaa Gawdgringrin
Over where?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by oluwakingsley101(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
see her dirty mama nnuku wrapper wet she take do head tie.d cloth don even fade sef.nonsense and ingredient.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by jayboiedo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
jayboiedo:
Does her father owns a car?
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Over where?
Englandgrin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Timidaves: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pls help me ask her what car does her father drive? grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by wristbangle: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
I blame the guys sending this cockroach love request.

If no one notice her pathetic existence, even a conductor would be like gold to her.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Slaveman343: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
NL guys are too sensitive. You guys chill abeg. Una dey react like say una no get set standards.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
attention seeker...face ur studies

and its not ferrarie...its Ferrari
dumb kid
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Spanner4(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's just a lazy poor girl who wants to hang all her problems on a man

It's people like her that makes men feel all ladies are materialistic

She's just an attention seeker

Our future wife to be........ grin U talk well
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by shaybebaby(f): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Englandgrin
Not quite as dusty as the ones in naij grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by SpockFederation: 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
BITC.H,... BY THE TIME YOU HIT THE WALL AT 29 - 30 YEARS OF AGE, YOU GO MELLOW DOWN; TAKE YOU SORRY AS.S TO HELL OUT OF LONELINESS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2c1vJZ6Mg
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by haykes(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
All i see is long neck like girrafe
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Ezumakingsley(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
People can be funny in africa,I SWEAT, I DIDN'T SEE THIS POST AND PHOTOS,

HeWrites:
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by chloride6: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
DrinkLimca:
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..

Why are you so wicked ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It's people like her that makes men feel all ladies are materialistic

Hmm... ***Cough / Cough***
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Laple0541(m): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Onitsha panla
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Akalia(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
The girl na dry fish.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Not quite as dusty as the ones in naij grin
Hahahahgringringrin
Tell me truth ee I was wondering why are they tired He said they look dry and old..
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Ezumakingsley(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Women are not meant to set standard.especially the dump once

Slaveman343:
NL guys are too sensitive. You guys chill abeg. Una dey react like say una no get set standards.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by MrCross: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Life don spoil o!!! Even Dry Crayfish sef dey find "ferarrie" I dont blame you i blame your 400 toasters undecided
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by shaybebaby(f): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahgringringrin

Tell me truth ee I was wondering why are they tired
He said they look dry and old..
Well, unlike naij, people actually work for a living.. I mean real work not messing about doing everything else but what you are paid to do.
There is also big emphasis on efficiency as the whole system is built that way. Time is money so people have less time to waste on frivolities.
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by xcllaxix(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
No go hustle buy ur own..see as she keep head like anvil..
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by CyberFury: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
High Definition Fool! (HDF)
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by 9ja083: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Her looks shows that she can't afford a tricycle not to talk of "FER"
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well, unlike naij, people actually work for a living.. I mean real work not messing about doing everything else but what you are paid to do.
There is also big emphasis on efficiency as the whole system is built that way. Time is money so people have less time to waste on frivolities.

Waow no wonder they are dry,old and tiredgringrin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by birdsview(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Her father might be driving a leggedis Benz...yeye Onufia..don't you see what your fellow ladies are doing for themselves?? eg #lindaikeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Beach Party 2017. Come Here.... / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.