Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted (33701 Views)

Aisha Buhari Tours Petrolex Mega Oil City, In Ogun (Photos) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ideylaff: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
atmy1:
Petrolex mega oil city launch happening at the site. Present are several dignitaries including Obasanjo, osinbajo, Ajimobi, kachikwu, oni of ife, oba of lagos, obi of onitsha, samuel ortom etc

Not knocking Baba ijebus investment, but for crying out loud its a Tank Farm with Staff quarters built right next to it and the whole VP and Governors have left their domains to open

We just like to celebrate things that dont need noise.

It costs every governor 7 to 15 million Naira in security votes spend anytime they leave their domain. Yet they troop out to the opening
of a storage facility for a 1 hour show

What a waste.

Also the farm tank is to close to the residential area. Who did the Health and Safety compliance on this project.

A storage facility bn built when the world is looking at renewable energy we are busy storing crude

Like I said not knocking the project it’s just a farm Tank facility nothing more for now
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by oderemo(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
ideylaff:

Not knocking Baba ijebus investment, but for crying out loud its a Tank Farm with Staff quarters built right next to it and the whole VP and Governors have left their domains to open

We just like to celebrate things that dont need noise.

It costs every governor 7 to 15 million Naira in security votes spend anytime they leave their domain. Yet they troop out to the opening
of a storage facility for a 1 hour show

What a waste.

Also the farm tank is to close to the residential area. Who did the Health and Safety compliance on this project.

A storage facility bn built when the world is looking at renewable energy we are busy storing crude

Like I said not knocking the project it’s just a farm Tank facility nothing more for now
My tot initially,what happens if you runs out materials to store??
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ProWalker: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
[s]yet your state no dey among the 1st 5 state with highest GDP Brown rooftop republic[/s]

The brown roof is a demostration of the cold fact that our ancestors lived under roofed homes while yours were huddling around tree shades in the jungles.
It's a reminder that we are not mates in terms of human evolution.

8 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
senseless young man from the west. celebrating unrealistic projects that will not contribute anything to your miserable life
you are just another pained ibo miscreant grin
1.) you said the project is unrealistic and it has already on ground. the tank firm is operational and the construction if the refinery will be complete by 2020. you can cry and wail all you want grin it has been commissioned already. you can't wish it away cheesy

2.) it will create thousands of jobs directly for the people in my state (Ogun state). In fact my mum's town is less than 20minutes away. when the refinery is completed it will created over 10,000 direct jobs and several more indirect.

the project is located in ibefun and it's going to boost economic activity in ibefun itself and I'm sure the spill over effect will get to my mum's village (Ode demo) like I said earlier).

so you can cry all you want. you are just a pained ipob illiterate. see how you foolishly jumped into conclusion that it won't affect me. now you know it will.

get lost

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Scout60:

lie Mohammed
which side of amambra have you been to
and you just foolishly concluded I've not been to anambra before just by looking at my Nairaland profile. well I've spent a night in Onitsha before. worked in IMO state (emekuku/Owerri) and calabar for two years.

now get lost

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

The brown roof is a demostration of the cold fact that our ancestors lived under roofed homes while yours were huddling around tree shades in the jungles.
It's a reminder that we are not mates in terms of human evolution.
my forefathers has a home far better than that shrine you called house. see my region that was destroyed by your Muslim align brothers to wipe us out yet came back more formidable and powerful of which half of what is in your state and beyond is owned by my eastern sons and daughters. it's a fact that can never be erased because we are the backbone and economic power house of Nigeria..... Igbo nation first after developed countries you get?
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
you are just another pained ibo miscreant grin
1.) you said the project is unrealistic and it has already on ground. the tank firm is operational and the construction if the refinery will be complete by 2020. you can cry and wail all you want grin it has been commissioned already. you can't wish it away cheesy

2.) it will create thousands of jobs directly for the people in my state (Ogun state). In fact my mum's town is less than 20minutes away. when the refinery is completed it will created over 10,000 direct jobs and several more indirect.

the project is located in ibefun and it's going to boost economic activity in ibefun itself and I'm sure the spill over effect will get to my mum's village (Ode demo) like I said earlier).

so you can cry all you want. you are just a pained ipob illiterate. see how you foolishly jumped into conclusion that it won't affect me. now you know it will.

get lost
your region have being in existence before my state Anambra was created. we experienced different kinds of conflict of which drove our sons and daughters away from the region but wait for the end of Obiano tenure you go fear for my state
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
and you just foolishly concluded I've not been to anambra before just by looking at my Nairaland profile. well I've spent a night in Onitsha before. worked in IMO state (emekuku/Owerri) and calabar for two years.

now get lost
just a night in anambra and you concluded that anambra is not industrialised compare to Ogun
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Danladi7: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
lastempero:
I just noticed that the Yoruba's in nairaland are quite different from the once I meet and conduct business with.my clearing agent is a Yoruba guy and he is very nice and accomodating but the ones in nairaland are so backward n full of hate.why turn everything to hate war.the real Yoruba's are cool and most of them here ranting are jobless.
You also know that?

You know what Igbo will call your business patner

A coward

An hypocrite

for being gentle,nice and accommodating!

For not knowing why nairaland yorubas are like this,you are a bloody hypocrite!

If your younger brother or junior at work takes your gentlenesss and mildness for foolishness,what will you do?

6 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Danladi7: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
deomelllo:

Look at this Yoruba hating village ipob loser..who dash you Yoruba clearing agent.

Abeg stick to your NL illiterate ipob bigoted rants..

Silly ipob bigot.. grin grin

Tomorrow they will chestbeat that they are the country largest clearing agent grin

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Danladi7: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olril18:
and in the entire southwest,Ogun state has the worst road network, and yet goons are celebrating this just to prove superiority over another ethnic group...
as a Yoruba,who lives in Ifo,Ogun state ,I'm always ashamed of that state ,despite its proximity to Lagos,it has no tangible physical and infrastructural development..
go to
sango ota
ota itself
sagamu
Ifo
ofada
papalanto
ijoko
ilaro...

you will weep,no good road,no electricity, no tangible development, and some are masturbating over this...

Shows you Nigeria is not yet ready for development.. nonsense.
grin HATE INDUCED GOAL POST SHIFTING!

OPEN A NEW THREAD FOR THAT.YOU CAN AS WELL RESUSCITATE COUNTLESS OF THREAD THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED ON THAT

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Scout60:

just a night in anambra and you concluded that anambra is not industrialised compare to Ogun
see this illiterate o grin have you been all over the US? then why do you believe the US is more industrialised than Nigeria? grin you are a clown I sweargrin

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
your region have being in existence before my state Anambra was created. we experienced different kinds of conflict of which drove our sons and daughters away from the region but wait for the end of Obiano tenure you go fear for my state
lol we'll wait till then. but for now you have a long way before youcatch up. have a nice day grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ProWalker: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
[s]my forefathers has a home far better than that shrine you called house. see my region that was destroyed by your Muslim align brothers to wipe us out yet came back more formidable and powerful of which half of what is in your state and beyond is owned by my eastern sons and daughters. it's a fact that can never be erased because we are the backbone and economic power house of Nigeria..... Igbo nation first after developed countries you get?[/s]

Your forefathers were living in the jungles playing with monkeys! You need picture to prove that ?

4 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
ProWalker:

Your forefathers were living in the jungles playing with monkeys! You need picture to prove that ?
Anu ofia....
you no get sense at all. son of babalawo
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by ProWalker: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
dirtydiva:
Anu ofia....
you no get sense at all. son of babalawo

Osu from isiala ngwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by MrMaestro: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yoruba have always been the savvy industrialists. We were in a slumber after creating the first network television station in Africa, after creating one of the first towers in sub Saharan Africa, being the first African to win the Nobel prize, industrializing cocoa, etc. But now, it seems there is a Yoruba Renaissance taking place. Industry is popping up left, right, and center! Just let Eko Atlantic finish, Lagos will be the next Shanghai. Ogun will be the next Shenzen. Honestly, I wouldn't mind disintegration. Then we can get rid of the dead weight that is Nigeria. God bless the Yoruba!

7 Likes

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by famology(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
Segun adebutu is PDP. he's the son of the famous baba ijebu. he was one of the people that supported secondus in the just concluded PDP convention.

BTW next time before you accuse someone of being a thief be sure you are getting your facts right. wring accusations can make you appear like a career idiot

have a nice time
SEE FINISHING!

1 Like

Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
see this illiterate o grin have you been all over the US? then why do you believe the US is more industrialised than Nigeria? grin you are a clown I sweargrin

why shouldn't I believe when 25% of what we import into Nigeria come from USa
it seems you can not argue logically
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Scout60:

why shouldn't I believe when 25% of what we import into Nigeria come from USa
it seems you can not argue logically
you believe just by seeing the statistics without going round the US to confirm. the facts are there for all to see

http://punchng.com/ogun-attracts-75-fdi-into-nigeria-uk-envoy/

Ogun is more industrialised than anambra
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
you believe just by seeing the statistics without going round the US to confirm. the facts are there for all to see

http://punchng.com/ogun-attracts-75-fdi-into-nigeria-uk-envoy/

Ogun is more industrialised than anambra
more industrialized because of petrolex
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Scout60:

more industrialized because of petrolex
what in my post points to petrolex as the only reason? your foolishness is slimfit
check the link in that post
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Scout60(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
what in my post points to petrolex as the only reason? your foolishness is slimfit
check the link in that post
I cannot argue with a troll. Since you cannot argue without insulting another or maturely

Ogun attracted 75% FDI. can you give us examples of FD investment attracted. Digging out imaginary statistics
Re: Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted by Jaideyone(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Scout60:

I cannot argue with a troll. Since you cannot argue without insulting another or maturely

Ogun attracted 75% FDI. can you give us examples of FD investment attracted. Digging out imaginary statistics
indeed. you are the one with comprehension issues. lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival / Boko Haram Attacks Kwari Yobe, Kills Pastor Luka Levong, 13 Others; Burns Church / Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.