Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) (20611 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 2:05am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes, one can enter a delusional (and highly enjoyable) state called "romantic love". It is usually a result of combination of factors, the main one being telling yourself unrealistic stuff about another flawed human being.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by sirvvy: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2017
undecided nah! I don't anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by goldedprince: 2:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Yommy247:
You just played yourself
good it's not you I played cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Ejomax77(m): 2:57am On Dec 16, 2017
True love exist for those that believe in it and doesn't for those who don't. whatever u believe in will eventually become ur reality.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by lolipopandy(f): 3:14am On Dec 16, 2017
No love just infatuation

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by mywells: 4:04am On Dec 16, 2017
My mother used to communicate with eyes while I was growing up...
When visitors are in the house and I am jumping up and down, there is an eye sign which means
"get out"​
When visitors are eating and you want to eat with them, there is this particular look which means "if you collect anything here I will skin you alive"​ but meanwhile she will be telling the visitors "don't mind him, he won't eat or he has eaten.."
When you pay a visit to any family member and you want to cry over what is not yours, there is this look which means "if I hear pim from you again, I will flog you die"​
But today's mother... I mean our young mummies today ehhh...
Their eyes are already weakened with mascara, eye lashes and heavy-duty facelifts and make-ups from Mary Kay to Jenifer Lopez to Angelina Jolie. In short, the eyes can't communicate again... when they are looking at a child, the child will be looking back at them because that child is seeing them as either a magician or masquerade or even doll baby, which they are used to.
Old Mummies Pls.help our young mummies to go back to the ancient land mark when eyes are used as signs of communication, correction and caution. ...���������
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Confidento(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2017
You're very right, maybe 100% correct! But MTN just showed me love shaa with this new MTN gameplus unlimited free data, do check it out.
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2017
If Someone cannot beleive that Hiv exist, how can he/she beleive that true love exist
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Beosten(m): 4:27am On Dec 16, 2017
Love is just a reaction to the action of others. There are two twin sisters aged about 3 in the house where I live. I like kehinde and can say that I hate Taiwo. Taiwo is undoubtedly pretty. Kehinde looks like her fat father, and I naturally don't like fat people but I like this kehinde.

This kehinde behaves as if she's ten years old. Upon seeing me, she would hail me (the tone, facial expression, etc would surprise you). Taiwo would also want to be noticed and pick anything in sight to hit me with or throw at me. I would want to frown but I would hide it because of their mother. After a while, once Taiwo picks up something to hit me with, kehinde would charge at her and seize the object.

With time, I became so fond of that kehinde that if someone angers me, I would go home furious. But once I pull up my bike in front of the house, kehinde would come out to greet me and my fury would disappear. Once in my apartment, I would tell myself, 'but I'm supposed to be angry because of what Mr A did'. But that kehinde changes the equation.

A lady was able to sniff success in a man, gives him greenlight and you call that love. At a time when I had not a kobo, one pretty girl fell head over heels for me. Men are naturally after her, and was widely known as having no time for men. I broke her hard stance and she told me she was surprised. Two years later, I became a farm manager riding official Honda Ridgeline. I made her my everything. I left the job later and has no money again. Then she left. She said something: "when I first set my eyes on you, I saw a man that will become a star. But now you have grown too stupid for my liking."

Because of my bike and good clothes I wear, once pretty women see me, they would start throwing greenlight thinking I'm a civil servant or something. Once they get to know I'm hustling, they would dissappear. Bunch of parasites!

10 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by hanassholesolo: 4:36am On Dec 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
I believe in LOVE. grin

Years before now when I was in Secondary school,there was this Delta lady I have always admired.Being a shy guy,I never had the needed courage to approach her.Luckily for me on a Saturday morning,I bumped on her when I went to purchase a detergent at a nearby street to my house.

She shouted my name in surprise and I reluctantly replied because I don't even know what to say.She started asking about where my house is and some other irrelevant stuffs sha.The day ended and weeks after weeks our friendship blossomed into 'partial' dating.We go home together and call each other at nights.

So,there was this day we had one street carnival like that in my street,but as a godly child,I wasn't permitted to attend;I shall sneaked to the event just to catch a glimpse of whatever that is happening there.Lo and behold, I saw this my girl dancing with one "amugbo"(Yoruba word for weed smokers) guy.I approached her to probably dissuade her from continuing such nonsense.

" Blessing,what are you doing here?" I queried,She fiercely looked at me and replied saying "Who are you?" Before I can gather more confidence,about 4-5 slaps landed on my cheeks.I went home with terrible scars,I had to lie I was attacked.

We never spoke after that event in school.

LOVE IS A SCAM.

Fuxcking brutal
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Tonytonic(m): 5:18am On Dec 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
I believe in LOVE. grin

Years before now when I was in Secondary school,there was this Delta lady I have always admired.Being a shy guy,I never had the needed courage to approach her.Luckily for me on a Saturday morning,I bumped on her when I went to purchase a detergent at a nearby street to my house.

She shouted my name in surprise and I reluctantly replied because I don't even know what to say.She started asking about where my house is and some other irrelevant stuffs sha.The day ended and weeks after weeks our friendship blossomed into 'partial' dating.We go home together and call each other at nights.

So,there was this day we had one street carnival like that in my street,but as a godly child,I wasn't permitted to attend;I shall sneaked to the event just to catch a glimpse of whatever that is happening there.Lo and behold, I saw this my girl dancing with one "amugbo"(Yoruba word for weed smokers) guy.I approached her to probably dissuade her from continuing such nonsense.

" Blessing,what are you doing here?" I queried,She fiercely looked at me and replied saying "Who are you?" Before I can gather more confidence,about 4-5 slaps landed on my cheeks.I went home with terrible scars,I had to lie I was attacked.

LOVE IS A SCAM.
Hahaha.but True love is not a scam.u experienced false love

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by slimprinze1(m): 5:31am On Dec 16, 2017
The difference between guys nd girls is very clear in this video, we reason differently like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2017
Rolex67:
Money is love, love is sex, loyalty is rare.

i like girls like this .

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Jbuster: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello, good morning. Please help.me fund my wallet. I paid 2000 naira on your access bank account on Monday through my access bank app. And immediately my account was debited. It is so regrettable that since then my wallet has not been credited. Mr Victor Ojeanelo please do something. I'm already fed up of this.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Kbs468(m): 5:59am On Dec 16, 2017
nduprincekc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHsSIvvyPdA

yes i do what about you

Every Mankind should and must believe in Love to the core because doing so translates to believing in Us (GOD) as Our other name is LOVE

Thus, The purpose of life is worshipping Us as in obedience while remaining focused and consistent in faith, Hope and Love irrespective of the situation around for any experience in the opposite sense is meant to strengthen you and your believe unwaveringly.

Whereas the Love being referred to is Romantic in Nature and if Mankind believes in True Love that flows from us to Mankind with reference to the sacrifice by JESUS CHRIST (PROPHET TB JOSHUA FIRST COMING ).

SO, A Heart full of Our Love would do else order than believing in Love of any kind rather than attaching worldly possessions be it monetary in value or otherwise just like the respondents have been doing to the Romantic Love on this platform already and even if it Romantic in Nature, The foundation should always be based on the one they believe in and see in Us as lead Attribute over other positivity as Love is the Greatest of Our attributes for it is still our name and Our names are the best and the greatest of names.

SO, Mankind believe in LOVE AND TRUTH

ONCE AGAIN, THE BELOW IS AN END OF THE YEAR AND CHRISTMAS MESSAGE

�����✌�����

*#GOOD_MORNING_PLANET_EARTH*

*#NEWEST_WORLD_ORDER_BROADCAST*

*It's #CHRISTMAS again on the 25th of #DECEMBER and unlike every other celebration ever held from Generation to Generation, This year's is amazingly awesome and interesting indeed while believing that its going to be interestingly and excitingly memorable for all and sundry as it is #marking the #Last in the #DECEMBER series as the purpose of the season is Celebrating the life and Birth of #JESUS_CHRIST (PROPHET ISA).*

However, *The very reason above in #Truth is to take effect on #JUNE 12th henceforth simply because the #JESUS_CHRIST (PROPHET ISA) being celebrated is alive, around and amongst Mankind in #PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA whose Birthday is the New #CHRISTMAS date re-announced above as it has been said over time before now.*

Of course His presence as *His SECOND COMING is in the fulfillment of Our (GOD) prophetic revelation* that He would come back during the last days and among the last Generation.

Aside the above *JUNE 12 official Birth day, The move is also aimed at clearing the way for an adequate and successful completion of the spiritual Exercise coming up next year 2018 in #NOVEMBER (MUSLIMS) & #DECEMBER (CHRISTIANS) in #PILGRIMAGE/#HAJJ.*

It should also be noted that the *#MUSLIM #pilgrimage/#Hajj shall be observed between the period of #NOVEMBER 1st - 29th with the last day of 30th NOVEMBER to be celebrated as #EIDEL #KABIR (Usually the biggest and greatest Sallah celebration) as a way of not impeding or crippling into #DECEMBER meant for the #CHRISTIAN faithfuls.*

*Have a Memorable, Dignified and Meritorious CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION in Advance from Us with the best of wishes, regards and blessings it is that the above appraisal is coming to Mankind in the Humblest of Humility*

Meanwhile,

*#REMINDER*

As the obedient & faithful Servants that you all are, It's high time you start planning for the below as your last article of faith in *#Truth* rather than *#Deception.*

Get ready and set for an Eternal memories of the pioneer edition of Humanity's Spiritual exercise and communion in the *Holiest and Purest of Eternal Kingdom #LOVE*

Event : *#PILGRIMAGE / #HAJJ*

Year : *2018*

Time : *#NOVEMBER* (MUSLIM FAITHFULS)

*#DECEMBER* (CHRISTIAN FAITHFULS)

Centers : Muslim *(#Lagos, #Oyo, #Sokoto & #Kano)*

: Christians *(#Lagos, #Anambra, #Calabar & #Abuja)*

*#PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA* & *#LOVELY_UNITARY_GOD-ALLAH*

1.www.facebook.com/tbjministries

2. kbzeez_show *(Twitter)*

3. Nairaland.com *(kbs468)*

4. kabiru_abdulazeez *(Instagram)*

*YOU CAN SHARE AROUND FOR NIGERIA, AFRICA & THE WORLD'S COLLECTIVE INTEREST, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING FOR MAXIMUM AWARENESS*
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Divay22(f): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2017
Sorry i have a different love that i believe in sad
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Amberon11: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2017
I have loved unconditionally and I can boldly say I still love him after all these years and weather he feels the same or not doesn't erase my love for him. I was prepared to be with him no matter the condition.
cstr1000:
I believe in Love. But I don't believe that love is unconditional.

People fall in love due to Prevailing conditions. Beauty, wealth, power, sex are conditions for Love.

I have never seen love happen unconditionally. The mother's love as the exception.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by amahthelma(f): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Love really does exist.....but the thing is most people fall out of love because of what they go after thinking it what brings happiness ...such as money,sex,physical attraction,fame,etc.....But when you meet the rightful person then will you understand the meaning of true love
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 16, 2017
Newboss:
Nah, emotions have always existed!

Guess what, they come and go!

So no such thing as love!
True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by BayoMiller: 6:38am On Dec 16, 2017
issokay
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Yoshy: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2017
cstr1000:
I believe in Love. But I don't believe that love is unconditional.

People fall in love due to Prevailing conditions. Beauty, wealth, power, sex are conditions for Love.

I have never seen love happen unconditionally. The mother's love as the exception.
Just as simple as that, even Mums, though they love all their kids, certain behavior or even they way you give her attention might make her be a little preferencial.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by kiddapunk: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2017
The only true measure for love is sacrifice and care without any benefits from the recipient. It's difficult today but take a quick Google search and see how much people sacrifice to keep there loved ones happy. Love is real
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by zolapower: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Jack and Rose
Where not mother and child undecided
I promise you if Jack were to be alive ,he would have cheated on Rose with another married woman . Women show more love than men in s relationship, perhaps because of the money .
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Sokovilla(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2017
MrHistorian:
I believe in LOVE. grin

LOVE IS A SCAM.
Eehya that is too harsh
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by kense88: 7:13am On Dec 16, 2017
It does, but not in a country where majority are still struggling to get there basic need, which is food.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by kense88: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2017
kiddapunk:
The only true measure for love is sacrifice and care without any benefits from the recipient. It's difficult today but take a quick Google search and see how much people sacrifice to keep there loved ones happy. Love is real
It's very true. It does exist, but hardly happens between people not related by blood in Nigeria. Anyway, nothing good happens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by johnnn20: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Teenagers fall in love. When you grow up, your priority is no longer romantic love ( like not being able to eat well because your boyfriend/ girlfriend probably travelled)

At that stage you are looking for someone you can tolerate. Someone you can live with, without both of you driving each other crazy.

Someone you will find difficult to slap ( as a man) or stab in his sleep (like some women do).

In the end , love is not all these gra gra you see on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Love is maturity, it is coming of age in a relationship.
Thank you so much for your comment..This is pure maturity. God bless you!
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by juman(m): 7:29am On Dec 16, 2017
nigeria became this bad because of lack of love.

Buhari and apc hate nigerians.

The recession people.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I sincerely believe that true love does exist.

Na wa oo,which one is true love again eegrin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by omolorlarh: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2017
muller101:
it exist only on the pages of a romantic novel
mostly though but it exist in real life.
Talking from someone close to me experience. I was truly convinced that it exists.
Re: Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) by muller101(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2017
omolorlarh:

mostly though but it exist in real life.
Talking from someone close to me experience. I was truly convinced that it exists.
but for me it doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Guys Are No Longer Finding Dark Skinned Women Attractive / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.