Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) (45649 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by ImpressionsNG: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Unbelievable.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by bughead: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

The bootylicious slay queen who goes by the handle phat_chyna on Instagram shared a collage of her before and after photos using the hashtag #transformationtuesday, and it was indeed a marvellous yet unbelievable transformation.

Amazing innit..? This is indeed inspiring to anybody out there thinking they don’t look good, we say Keep calm, your glow up and transformation will come through..

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/amazing-transformation-of-instagram.html
is that diccck on that fourth picture?
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by oshe111(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Why her right knee get Badge
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
I suspect foul play here abi successyear what's your take on this? grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 14, 2017
I love her
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin colour got transformed too shocked

you are full of negative comments ...u re the true definition of a hater
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Godsate: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
All girls are beautiful. The problem is poverty.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:
BLOOD OF ODIN!, Look at how big that it.

Take my NYSC certificate and give me an hour with that ass

Isn't that an exchange of birthright.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Alertpro: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
just a little money for cream & hair + a better camera. that's all. same ol' fat.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
dat ass can make a niggeer cuum fast like 911 in white neighbourhoods..dammn
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by cyborg123(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2017
All I see are signs of mild obesity.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2017
dats wat dey call Repackaged
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by wyqay: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2017
the later transformation will be too bad,when age tells.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Esepayan:

you are full of negative comments ...u re the true definition of a hater
You've been looking for my trouble since
But i will not answer you
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
She didn't lose weight, she got tushed.
Just like you
kiss
Rolex67:
She didn't lose weight, she got tushed.
Just like you baby
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
The only change is the bleaching
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Austinoiz(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
Nyash nyash everywhere...stretch marks is all my binoculars can see in there.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by banre(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2017
undecidedundecided this ass is too much for one person, she should have @ least 3 boyfriends. that way the wash can go round without inequalities. grin grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by blaze1916(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Transformed to an ooolooooshoooo
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by wildchild1: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Dayuuuuuuum

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by muller101(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:

you are drooling over that IMPROPER shape. SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by purem(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You've been looking for my trouble since
But i will not answer you

Buh u answered him na undecided

By d way where did u keep ur trouble

Coz I rili need som troubles to make my day wink
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Jbfranklin: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2017
I am still deliberating on checking out they profile pictures of all they girls that commented on this thread...
I am more interested in what MhizzAJ is saying...
here is my WhatsApp number chat me up I got packages for you...
+2348028783466...
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Ralphdan(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
okway2:
An Ibo girl that bleached. I'm not surprised sad

Keep hating on ibos while they keep progressing.

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by WINDSOW(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
falconey:

Ha! Falcony.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
Just like you kissJust like you baby
You don't mean it cheesy.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by lanocfoods: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
This is bad, like reaaaal bad lipsrsealed
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by sisisioge: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin

So she took off the belly fat and retained the rest of her load...trust me,those legs are complaining.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by CeloRayGreen(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Baby elephant
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by frankfab(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2017
What's so special here?

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Jbfranklin:
I am still deliberating on checking out they profile pictures of all they girls that commented on this thread...
I am more interested in what MhizzAJ is saying...
here is my WhatsApp number chat me up I got packages for you...
+2348028783466...
Okay then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.