Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation (2387 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nedfed(m): 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
My nephew of 35yrs bring home is fiancée after several years of dating in the East.
Surprisingly, the lady happened to be my girlfriend back then in the university. Our separation basically based on the distance after our graduation cos she was posted to the East ( Imo State) while I was posted to the North (Sokoto State).
She's a good caring lady, and we both share many things together when dating.
This was the gal I lived together with (couple's life) when I was in school for good 2yrs and countless number will had sex together. Though my initial plan then is to marry her but destiny does not permit.
Am married now and I also wish her the same but must it be my nephew?
Help!!!
Your advice is needed, thanks.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Learnstuffs: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Man, face your family! Is it too much for asking? undecided

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Allow her to marry your nephew, you guys are ex, that's bygone.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Elvinho2244(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wait lemme ask Ifa the gods!!!
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by stacyadams: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin after u don demolish d toto finish,,,u cum dy pity for ur nephew.. grin grin

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Annibel(f): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Since you're happily married I suggest you allow your nephew to be happily married too

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by habsydiamond(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2017
But wetin be ur own....if Ur nephew like her let him marry her Na...since u are happy with Ur own family.dont u think she deserves to be too...

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Oyebee91(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Not that your nephew was expecting her to be a virgin!!!he knows she has had sex and you don't have to let him know that you had had sex with her
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by MhizzAJ(f): 2:03am On Dec 14, 2017
You are married after all
Face your own and leave your nephew to get married in peace

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nedfed(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You are married after all
Face your own and leave your nephew to get married in peace

Put urself in my shoe will u?
Let the truth be told
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nedfed(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Oyebee91:
Not that your nephew was expecting her to be a virgin!!!he knows she has had sex and you don't have to let him know that you had had sex with her
Am not the issue bro
But u no ladies at times
She may try to destroy the relationship btw me and my nephew as a result of that.
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by ufuosman(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
So na you one put asunder? Allow them abeg

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Face your wife. The pusssy that men vandalize sometimes finds its way to their family.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Oyebee91(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nedfed:

Am not the issue bro
But u no ladies at times
She may try to destroy the relationship btw me and my nephew as a result of that.
distant yourself. ..lobatan! !!

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oga nothing concern you oo,let them marry in peace.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by schumastic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
BIG EYE WILL NOT KILL YOU.

JUST LET THEM MARRY AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER EXCEPT YOU ARE JEALOUS?

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

BACHELORS CLUB, LAGOS BRANCH.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Yankee442: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Let the truth be told

what's really ur stress, Mr man?
Is it all abt d number of times u had smashed her dat u now feel she is disgusting & unfit for ur so called nephew? (Dats Bullshits, man)
Besides, d woman u re happily married to now, is anoda man's 'vomit'. Dorrrrh
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Yankee442: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Nedfed:
My nephew of 35yrs bring home is fiancée after several years of dating in the East.
Surprisingly, the lady happened to be my girlfriend back then in the university. Our separation basically based on the distance after our graduation cos she was posted to the East ( Imo State) while I was posted to the North (Sokoto State).
She's a good caring lady, and we both share many things together when dating.
This was the gal I lived together with (couple's life) when I was in school for good 2yrs and countless number will had sex together. Though my initial plan then is to marry her but destiny does not permit.
Am married now and I also wish her the same but must it be my nephew?
Help!!!
Your advice is needed, thanks.

Wat's ur stress Mr man?
Is it all abt d number of times dat u had smashed her dat u now feel she is unfit for ur so called nephew?
2u, it wud ve bn beta seeing anoda eat ya poo? (bomb dey ur head)..
Besides, d woman u re now happily married to is anoda man's vomit.. Dorrrrrrrh

Advice: let ur so called ex & nephew marry themselves provided de luv each oda.. Gbam!!
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by hibeekay007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
op abeg no vex ooo but what is the age difference between the babe and your nephew?
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Burgerlomo: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
No go chop the gal for back oo
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by DrDreWise: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Please, let him marry her. And don't inform him. He might hate her (yes, some guys are like that. Ego and other things) and you'd think you've done something good. But you've merely killed a budding plant.
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by pedrilo: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2017
wait a minute, i dnt understand guys at all, why do u guys make it seem like sex with a lady only degrades her and not u guys? using words like i smashed her, vandalized her, bulldozed her, demolish her and fuccked her!
you are seriously kidding yourselves cos when two adults have sex, they smash, vandalized, bulldozed, demolish and fccck each other.
wise up.

Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Amebo, are you still jealous that she dumped your silly ass
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by OhiOfIhima: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2017
Nedfed:

Let the truth be told
Oga, face ur lane n let ur Nephew face his... Afterall, you guys are not going to stay together. All dat count as d past, nobody is exceptional here.
Re: Me And My Ex Still Met After Many Years Of Separation by SafetyFirst(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017

Guys, Share Your Experience Phucking Your Friend's Girlfriend / Guys Let's Talk About Your Condom - Does Condom Have Sizes For Men? / Match Maker Hangout 2019