Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) (55896 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Who take's #19800 serious get lost
Oloshooooooo, u dat my frnd fvcked u and refused paying dat ur pussy smells

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Aystarz:

Cersei!!!
Aye, Ser. grin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Oloshooooooo, u dat my frnd fvcked u and refused paying dat ur pussy smells
Your mum is also an oloshooooo

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by airprinz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don’t have children yet so what are you talking about? You must be religious, broke and frustrated. It is your type that prays that Jesus comes quickly so you can survive poverty in this earth.
Moronn, who is broke here?
Can yhu compare wat i hav with my sweat, with the awoof yhu got??

Castrated fool, come here and talk to yhur father

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Your mum is also an oloshooooo
Oloshooooooo sorry but we won't patronize u anymore, ur cheap and ur pussy smells. I hope u still remembered what Ikechukwu did to u!! Ur a very short and ugly dwarf find a better job

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Disneylady:

Why the hatred? Guy you dey vex oooooo
I know these gals. Their's, is to sleep with men for money, I have enjoyed some of them walahi

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Oloshooooooo sorry but we won't patronize u anymore, ur cheap and ur pussy smells. I hope u still remembered what Ikechukwu did to u!! Ur a very short and ugly dwarf find a better job
I can see 19800 is making you misbehave lately......... go back to the slum where you belong

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by demefa(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
I can see 19800 is making you misbehave lately......... go back to the slum where you belong
Short and Ugly dwarf oloshooooo, keep ur smelly pussy to yourself
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
There is so much potential in the vagina few girls realize. Any smart girl will easily enroll in a brothel and ease her financial suffering. A typical brothel in Nigeria charges about 10k per week on rents. Some its even less. A typical ashawo will charge about 1k for short time. Some men will pay more than that depending on the kind of service they want. Imagine f*cking about 10 dicks in a day. That amounts to 10k + per day. In a week 70k+. In a month. 280k+ . Minus the rent for that month (10x4= 40) 280-40= 240k in your pocket. Girls please wise up. Ashawo business is the reigning s*it.
Mumu
Minus menstruation; D
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by citadels(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents....those who can't feed on three square meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful for nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache
Hahahaha... sis u re so funny. u re having headache.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
Short and Ugly dwarf oloshooooo, keep ur smelly pussy to yourself
A broke guy is not entitled to have erection......... broke boy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
98% of guys here are broke guys living with there parents....those who can't feed on three square meals a day will here spewing trash on successful ladies...... do you know that most of them can't look you in the eye and spew trash on a normal day......? they should just be grateful for nairaland if not........

Don't quote me cause I'm having headache

what did ladies know otherwise using their two unripe orange to decieved stupid men.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
400billionman:

She is not balling anything

She is just deceiving you.

Venza is N4m. That's Mercedes is roughly N10m all used cars.

How many jobs in Nigeria pay N14m per annum ?

You say ? Remember that yahoo yahoo is not a job.

She herself doesn't have a job. Only seasoned businesspeople can acquire those 2 cars in a day. Or is she an Executive Director of a bank or company ? Year end profit sharing bah ?

Let her tell us.

Yahoo is not a job? It is sustaining a lot of families in Nigeria so what are u talking about?

You see ehn, if the people of Nigeria don’t stand up and fight the government, our young men will continue to be frustrated and maligned by these same yahoo boys you deride. And FYI, you are not better than any yahoo boy. They have found a way to make something out of the nothingness of Nigeria despite the fact that they engage in pseudo crime.

Yahoo boys will continue to take the best of our women while the hardworking will continue to look lazy until we face the guys in Government. We don’t need to hate our women for turning to prostitution because women are naturally selfish and they always want the best for themselves (research hypergamy).

We don’t have to hate the player but hate the game.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
A broke guy is not entitled to have erection......... broke boy

Please stop calling hardworking Nigerian men broke. Yes, yahoo boys have made us look lazy but don’t call us broke. It is better you face the yahoo boys and ignore the frustration of our men on Nairaland. Most normal Nigerian guys are oppressed by the Government and yahoo boys so don’t rub it in our faces that we are broke. Kindly ignore and face your hustle with the guys that have.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
call me broke all you can....Im a proud broke boy unlike you that asslick anyone that display any form of money, i know you from a poor home & i can bet on it but that its not a crime.... you will end up worse than your present situation if you continue this way
biacan:
You can go back to being useless broke boy

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
dgurudoer:

what did ladies know otherwise using their two unripe orange to decieved stupid men.
Stupid men like you

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by tunary(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
How this people take dey make their money self
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Barzinime:
call me broke all you can....Im a proud broke boy unlike you that asslick anyone that display any form of money, i know you from a poor home & i can bet on it but that its not a crime.... you will end up worse than your present situation if you continue this way

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please stop calling hardworking Nigerian men broke. Yes, yahoo boys have made us look lazy but don’t call us broke. It is better you face the yahoo boys and ignore the frustration of our men on Nairaland. Most normal Nigerian guys are oppressed by the Government and yahoo boys so don’t rub it in our faces that we are broke. Kindly ignore and face your hustle with the guys that have.
Broke boy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Broke boy

Stop calling people broke. That is not fair. Why don’t you ignore and continue being with the rich guys?
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Girls don't underestimate your puC don't let broke guys scatter it for you use it wisely you will make front page one day shocked

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by BENRAZY(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
taaa, n wash,e no concern government sha

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop calling people broke. That is not fair. Why don’t you ignore and continue being with the rich guys?
WTF is your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
WTF is your problem

I am only giving an advise. Don’t ever call any guy broke again. You are justified not to ever have anything to do with a broke guy but don’t say a guy is broke again.
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Here to read commentscheesy .. CC Randy91,zykod,martin0,deadrat cheesy.

I Stand With You Presido!!!!
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am only giving an advise. Don’t ever call any guy broke again. You are justified not to ever have anything to do with a broke guy but don’t say a guy is broke again.
Broke boy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
demefa:
She's a confam Olosho just like the three of u. I have fvcked her b4, I know her well many of my hommies have enjoyed her too. To enjoy her u must pay well. And I think she uses charms on men too. Her pussy is always busy with dicks just like the three of u

You don't have common sense...Did she say her sugar daddy got the ride for her

keep hating...She's way above you

You think every lady use their pussy to get the things that they need for themselves....what a mentality

How much do you guys even have that when you see a lady with a good ride you will say one useless guy bought it for her

This is 21st century....you berrer wake up
A lot of women have stopped depending on men for money...It's even the other way round nowadays

I don't know why we are so hypocritical in this country....if it were to be a guy that got the ride now...none of you would ask him for the source of his wealth but because it's a lady it's must be her pussy

Bitter soul
I am proud of that slayqueen

Your girlfriend stands at Allen every night....be very careful so she doesn't infect you with STDS...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
Broke boy

grin Ok I have heard. You must think I am part of the teenagers who make you feel fly on romance section?

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

grin Ok I have heard. You must think I am part of the teenagers who make you feel fly on romance section?
fly ke grin
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Here to read commentscheesy .. CC Randy91,zykod,martin0,deadrat cheesy.

Present sircheesy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Zykod:

Lefulefu hustle hard o. Martin hustle harder cheesy
Nor be small tin oocheesy
Re: Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
let's say these rides are tokunbo...2011 venza costs about 6m plus that Mercedes c300 2015 model if I'm not wrong costs about 9m. total 15m

if her business is legit then Good luck to her.. but if not EFCC fall on her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know / What I Did To A Lady I Was Crushing On / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.