Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107144 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Encoreunltd(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
They are both doctors, only doccies can look at the opposite sex n e body no go move. Not all dotors sha, some can bleep for africa
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Konquest: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
Randy91:
lefulefu check out this bae Loyalblak007..

jst look@d packaging of that pure water factory cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2017
GreenVILLETiPS:
Are we even sure the lady is sober yet?

Or how do we explain where she put her glasses?
Are they meant to be worn to cover the nose or d eyes?
na swag grin.she is sober

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Xbee007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin
shocked shocked She carry. Ugbrrrr
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Xbee007:

shocked shocked She carry. Ugbrrrr
be careful how u handle those paircheesy.they could be dynamitecheesy.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by marvel2011(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
That man must be an angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by drezzyx(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Zykod:

She aint hot, simple!
I never said that
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Victorisoni3(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
And he bath u
Did he close his eye and bath u?
Or he did magic to bath u without touching you abi
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
First of all, i must congratulate that man for the driving force of Integrity, Honesty and Respect for that Lady.

Another man would have done the unthinkable.
Now tell me, which lady, after reading this post, will see that man and not respect him?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Victorisoni3:
And he bath u
Did he close his eye and bath u?
Or he did magic to bath u without touching you abi

Of course, he will touch her. But what the lady is referring to as 'he did not touch me' is F**king her as he wants it. Which of course, i believe you understand.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Myself2(m): 7:41am On Mar 07, 2020
waked up kor, woked up ni
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Teripaul(m): 1:10am On Mar 03, 2021
So afta helpin her to bath, she wil now buy 2 plot of land for ur help? . . I don!t get it, dix act is for unmanly waste of space people. . . . Tbh if i was me. I wil lick her pussy afta bathin her... . . . . Nonsense and end time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.