Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107142 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by MCzubby247(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

story for the gods,
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Not all men are rapists.

As far as I am concerned, Johny would not even stand up to have sex with a wasted woman. I have a need for complicity and exchange in sex that a drunk woman can't give. Se.x is not all about penetration, it is way more than that. At the core sex is longing for union, divine and tantric union, that is expressed in complementarity complicity and joking together.

Anyone forking without understanding this is just wasting sperm, missing the real power of sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Coldfeets: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nne Before you start celebrating, Are you certainly sure your pussy doesn't have a pungent putrid smell?

No offense.

Just asking o!

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by afbstrategies: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Give the guy a lie detector test and watch run away. Sweetheart, you didn't know what happened, so stop. lipsrsealed
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Roon9(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sharp9:
when is she going back to his house to at least show appreciation in best way womanly possible?

The guy deliberately score own goal Shar grin
Yoruba boys wee never change
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Jamesboola: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
This babe mumu oh... He bleeped you and washed everything off and told you what you wanted to hear, simple grin grin grin
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by adetes: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
What kind rubbish post is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by tballeyy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
He suck the Pus*y
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by walexy06(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Well not every girl is attractive wen dey pull....just tell us the truth..
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by iphanyi10(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sharp9:
when is she going back to his house to at least show appreciation in best way womanly possible?

what type of appreciation?

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Done it too many times than I can remember, sex is nothing any longer at a certain stage in human evolution. In fact at a certain stage in life, it is no longer the unclothedness of a woman, but the curvature of her hips, the tone of the skin, the leanness of her legs, and the intelligence of her mind that wakes up the sleeping giant.

You can beautiful in your own way, but totally not the type a certain man out there can want to have sex with. Girl shed tears and feel terrible at your feet, cos they just want you to show them you have them in mind, that you should care about their feelings, but you call them just friends.

Then another angle is when you are ruled by principles and morality that without the consent of the woman, love making is meaningless, bestial and barbaric. Such men are many but none will give credit to them, because they are indoctrinated by the society of the tales of bad men, not knowing some of us are excellent gentlemen.

Guys, I have defended you all very well, before our ladies come for our heads. But make una dey 'respek' una self with our ladies, they are not used and drop toys. They are our mothers, they give birth to Souls birthed in human bodies and our girls must stop fuccking around for money, hey, just fucck some guy for love and not for money, so you can earn 'awa respek'.

The lady in question was not either attractive to the guy, or the guy knew that she will reciprocate his 'act of kindness' with free sex, may be e don happen already. grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stories that touches the heart.All these one's na story for the god's.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Who will testify this?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Toks2008(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
And you no shame to post am online
Sorry zykod, I don take your FTCtongue
Honestly some ladies are brain dead..and she posted this online...what a waste.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
At the end of days bathing like this will happen.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by banre(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
God save you.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by ashawopikin(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
no matter how konji hold me reach, i will neva sleep with a woman without her consent, if i beg beg she no gree, i go free her straight
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Done it too many times than I can remember, sex is nothing any longer at a certain stage in human evolution. In fact at a certain stage in life, it is no longer the unclothedness of a woman, but the curvature of her hips, the tone of the skin, the leanness of her legs, and the intelligence of her mind that wakes up the sleeping giant.

You can beautiful in your own way, but totally not the type a certain man out there can want to have sex with. Girl shed tears and feel terrible at your feet, cos they just want you to show them you have them in mind, that you should care about their feelings, but you call them just friends.

Then another angle is when you are ruled by principles and morality that without the consent of the woman, love making is meaningless, bestial and barbaric. Such men are many but none will give credit to them, because they are indoctrinated by the society of the tales of bad men, not knowing some of us are excellent gentlemen.

Guys, I have defended you all very well, before our ladies come for our heads. But make una dey 'respek' una self with our ladies, they are not used and drop toys. They are our mothers, they give birth to Souls birthed in human bodies and our girls must stop fuccking around for money, hey, just fucck some guy for love and not for money, so you can earn 'awa respek'.

The lady in question was not either attractive to the guy, or the guy knew that she will reciprocate his 'act of kindness' with free sex, may be e don happen already. grin

As a way of 'thanking' him. cheesy
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by magzey: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
she was drunk and and and ....... grin grin grin hmmmm

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

(1) Really bro if you had sex you wouldn't know not to talk of the lady collecting the D

(2) If u ff the chick on IG you'd no she's HAWT!!!!! Why is everybody using the word UNCLAD I mean wtf does Tha Mean.....true tho NA...KED women don't fancy my attention anymore buh this particular girl would make u use Vaseline jus checking her pics

On IG?

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:
There are lots of responsible guys around. It's the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that, highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.

Beht how can you bathe someone without 'touching' her?

Computerised, he didn't have to touch her
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
another mumu on the go.
woman this is the god's way/maybe your village people's way of giving u a last warning. some people just no get sense, how will u b so drunk to stupor that another man had to take you home and u even announced to us. nxt time this happens they won't only rape you, your body parts might just go missing and u will be raining money live & direct from d land of d dead undecided
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by joxhmaniac: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
my instinct tells me d guy loves to watch korean movies...dats d only place he can get his inspiration frm
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LessNoise: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
BluntBoy:

On IG?

Just say u wan the handle grin

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by BluntBoy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

Just say u wan the handle grin
No o. She is a friend. She is not on IG.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by funnynation(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don do am for one girl like that... This girl came to rewrite her exams and she dey form hard to get. I don toast am tire but she no gree. One day, my neighbour come organise small birthday bash and the girl turn up. After she don high! Night don do and everybody don go.. Na so dey forget this girl where she dey sleep for bench. Na so I go wake her and she come fall for ground dey vomit. I come carry her enter my bathroom and bath her. Based on bad boy wey I be, I come soak all her cloth for inside bucket for my bathroom based on say the cloth dirty. I bought her fanta and she managed to sip small, I gave her my new boxer wey I be wan carry form Jnr Pope. I wear her the boxer and my long "Jalabia". Lie her on bed and I sleep for rug. Around 5:00am she come wake up, I hear her turning on bed and I wake up but pretend as if I dey sleep to know her mind. She come sit for bed, small time she touched me and say good morning. We greeted and she asked of her cloth and I told her, I soaked it. She left my house that early morning. I waited for her the day I no see her, next day I no see her and I don wash her cloth keep then. The 3rd day she come return with her friend just to say thank you. I come act based on big boy thins... I be like don't mention. They left that day..the fourth day she came alone. My brother the rest na story for the gods...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

(1) Really bro if you had sex you wouldn't know not to talk of the lady collecting the D

(2) If u ff the chick on IG you'd no she's HAWT!!!!! Why is everybody using the word UNCLAD I mean wtf does Tha Mean.....true tho NA...KED women don't fancy my attention anymore buh this particular girl would make u use Vaseline jus checking her pics

are u serious
this ugly girl
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by comrChris(m): 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Werey somebori

Someone you are not yet married to undressed you,bathed you,who knows how many times he fingered you while bathing you and you have no shame to it on social media..

Sometimes i do wonder whether ladies manufactured their own brain and dumped the one God gave to them some where

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by debola27(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
No shame for ladies again. Smh
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:
There are lots of responsible guys around. It's the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that, highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.

Beht how can you bathe someone without 'touching' her?

Mhen, that image of bathing her is already on my head though wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.