Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (107133 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

LMAO wtf u jus called someone's bae bingo you are right tho grin

It's your allusion. I typed a word, i didn't see my mouth move, furthermore, it wasn't directed at anyone wink
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Hey you I have been looking for you.
Why?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
LessNoise:

I'm not understanding she should be ashamed for defending men or the fact that one never took advantage undecided
She was too druck
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by ruffDiamond: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
e concern me

all I know is from now on I will dedicate time and money ,going from thread to thread,forum to forum to launch and war and public awareness campaign against the organized fraudulent telco called globalcom network! to say glo network is a fraud is an understatementas an old subscriber I should know. as result of their useless poor service even right here in fact,I have moved to other network (airtel,small data but great service)out of anger at my wasted mb.but since it's old line known to many clients..I still grudgingly service it but with llttle money just for voice call only..today after like six months ,I decided to subscribe to #500 data with trepidation.. and logged on to my favourite SM forum,nairaland..waiting for it to load in matter of second..oh my gawd!for whereI watched with rising anger as the brower search bar flashes continuously across my phone screen like forever unable to open! even with full signal from the utterly useless network !then I checked my data balance ,I wasn't disappointed ..about 10mb has gone!without even opening up any link!this is our story.this is real situation! not the lies and fallacy they are feeding the unsuspecting public about some bogus big data offer bla bla bla.. same goes for their bonanzas ..car etc it's fraudulent and lack transparency... u buy big data big for nothing coupled with poor serviceone idiot was telling me glo network is area dependent.. in Abuja??in the city centre? abi you think say na one remote village I dey write this...he shifted the goalpost saying the network is overloaded..so I will have to wait till midnight before I can browse well huh next he said I should..... check village people.. I just laughed..so na village people dey run globacomnooo wonder..I told him by the time glo subscriber base drop to just under a million,we go know who check village people between me and themthat time Adenuga go no say dem no dey tell pesin say rain dey fallthis is what always become of most naija owned company due to greed and incompetency.. where is hitv?mobitel?daarsat?even the much hyped tstv??your guess is as good as mine

thank for reading

#saynotoglonetworknow!

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by asawanathegreat(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Some men are good
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by majamajic(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
I ve done that several times
no big deal
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Which crazy man go touch a woman that has no breast,no yansh, bushy armpits, bushy pussssy and heavily blessed with both mouth and body odours
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by onadana: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
mazimee:
If she was not aware when he washed her and changed her dress, What makes her think she was not fingered or even bleeped?

I am not saying there are no nice guys around , all I want to point out is that she is not in a concious state to make this claims.

no mind her...am sure the guy is ga....y or something.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladi na dulling guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Ojuororun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
After 5round on bed abi mthewww,
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by ugolinze123(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
who told u he didnt. Check very well he has already removed something
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by dokJ: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
based on her name she must surely Atikulate come 2019
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Gegz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
done that too before. happened to be a lady who was in my department. I was in year 5, she was in 4. took her back to my house. didn't bath her o. just put her on my bed. removed her shoes. an went to my neighbours room.

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
He removed your clothes?

Your friend is not nice.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by holysina(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
What a comical irony, how can some one bath u without touching u hia. Abi na air him use bath u ni sad

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by BENRAZY(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
my sister hw u take knw say him no touch u,any way sha e no concern government

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gegz:
done that too before. happened to be a lady who was in my department. I was in year 5, she was in 4. took her back to my house. didn't bath her o. just put her on my bed. removed her shoes. an went to my neighbours room.

This sounds normal and ideal

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sexybbstar and lalas247 I will like to 'baff' you guys

I swear I wee not do any thing funny

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by MrBigiman: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dr Atinuke!, Doctors self.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by onadana: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
pocohantas:
There are lots of responsible guys around. It's the ones whose pricks work overtime that are spoiling the image of the good ones. I have a friend like that, highly self-controlled guy. I have also met the one who seems so sinister...like he could snuff life outta me in a second.

She should be careful how she drinks though.
Lest she runs outta luck.

Beht how can you bathe someone without 'touching' her?

Either way you haven't met me.
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
He is impotent...... And only took some nude pictures + suck bobbies........

Ladi would soon release part 11 of this story.....

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by Shakushaku1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
No big deal here, gave her bowl to vomit sef and shi didn't happened, she loved me like mad afta wards
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by simols(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
The man must be, eshin inu iwe.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by yaki84: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
what shud we do wif this story lala?
Act movie wif it?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by yaki84: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
what shud we do wif this story lala?
Act movie wif it?
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by CaptainFM1: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
You no get shame!
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by juman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
adrian3000:
where has self respect gone to? must everything be posted online
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by bughead: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blogsphere:
Source - .COM

A Nigerian lady identified as ‘Dr Atinuke’, has narrated how one of her male friends, Ladi, took her to his crib, took care of her and didn’t touch her after she got extremely drunk.

Atinuke took to Twitter to reveal the story, she wrote;

http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-guy-took.html

with that ugly face of yours undecided

The guy probably got irritated maybe just by smelling ya private part
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by DonVikings: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
I swear before God, i did that once. Then i served her breakfast in bed the next morning.

My tenderness and gentility made her crazy bout me, and she gave it to me willingly without me asking for it much later midday. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by deolurexy1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Either your not his type or he is gay wink
Re: "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady by lookingfly: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Paulosky1900:
Chai this guy still dey learn,if na me i go bleep the lady soooteeeh she go regain here consciousness,was i the one that force you to get drunk? next time she will be wary of alcholic drunks grin
na so you go use bleep gal wey get HIV or spirit......you think you are doing me undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.