Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (48531 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by RoyalBlak007: 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:
So u be their sponsor sad
King Solomon
is my mentor grin
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by emmyw(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Belafonte:

You really couldn't take another screenshot of this pic? So damn shabby.

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Lalas247(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

King Solomon

is my mentor grin
He died abi

Continue cheesy
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by RoyalBlak007: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

He died abi

Continue cheesy

Side chics are humans too na

My Pastor told me to practice what I preach...LOVE grin
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Lalas247(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Side chics are humans too na

My Pastor told me to practice what I preach...LOVE grin
Mtcheew ur case is serious grin lol see ya later

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by RoyalBlak007: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Mtcheew ur case is serious grin lol see ya later

Enjoy your

Friday night....it's the best day of the week cool
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by hAlexandro(m): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
No o, let them be mumuing themselves instead of building their homes, when side chick is wifed then she will show her colour, oga will move on to the next one and the circle continues
Hmmm
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Maybe cos you are a side bobo too. She doesn't want all of your attention...she was just marking register to keep you in the loop tongue

The wife on the other hand, you're all she's got cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
hAlexandro:
Hmmm
i lie?
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
You can be a side chick and you won't know.
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
MRSANITY:
The wife is already in a place of comfort (married to him), so she is being real, The side chick on the other hand is trying very hard to get his attention, she wants him to see her as very understanding and considerate, so she acts like she isn't feeling bad about his attitude, whereas its all pretense, fake. The mumu man who dumps his wife for side chick always regrets it, when that side chick enters your home, most of the time, you realize she is a beast smiley

U nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Troublemaker007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
RemedyLab:
The devil on the other side

Alternatively: Discover the natural remedies for various health conditions @ NaturalRemedyLab

Who says we intend bringing her into our home...Side chick na side chick until her contract ends.

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Belafonte(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=emmyw post=63309180][/quote]

Says the idiot who screen grabs like he's in kindergarten. grin grin
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by hAlexandro(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i lie?
lols how am I suppose to know I don't have a side chick nor main chick
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
With wetin I see side chick don win....
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
hAlexandro:
lols how am I suppose to know I don't have a side chick nor main chick
Ehen, I hear,no main chick indeed, make I nor just talk lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by daddyzgal(f): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
What's the job of a side chick,is it not to massage the deflated ego that you guys carry around ...you want someone that will make you feel like a god, thus you have them.....she will keep feeding you trash cos she knows she ain't worth sh*t grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by charitybabe: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
this proves how chicken brain some men could be. no wonder they jump from one woman to another. when the side chick is no more caring and loving, they tend to abandon the side chick for another.

As for the Main Chick, its not all the time they form caring, kids dey, all attention can't go to the man.
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by hAlexandro(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin grin
frenzyduchess:
Ehen, I hear,no main chick indeed, make I nor just talk lipsrsealed
proudly bachelor �
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Origin(f): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Guess this is why main chicks cheat. Cos they fare better as side chicks......

......You do the maths grin
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by kingphoenix10: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
baby124:
Lol, the side chick is probably sending the same text to 5 of you. And you are feeling special. You are an idiot OP. You have an oberbloated sense of yourself. Ask yourself what loyalty will a side chick have to you? Why will she get emotional about you when she is juggling 5 of you. A woman that can date another woman’s husband has nothing to lose except material benefits. Such women have multiple streams of such benefits. Keep exposing yourself to HIV and laughing at your stupidity.
its the same with the main chick. Do you know how many dudes don beep her that day wey make her vex say d one she commit to never hala. Women at the end love attention. They crave it. To my niggas wey get power to maintain both main and side chicks I pray una win headies next year. One with their wahala no do you. Receive sense , Amen
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by missyQween(f): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin

God bless all the side chics out there..

...For keeping us in shape

And,He said he is special ??
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by RoyalBlak007: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
missyQween:

And,He said he is special ??

Only to
Y♡U
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by missyQween(f): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Only to
Y♡U

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Newboss(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
NextGovernor:
So true. But every reasonable person ought to know that the real chick is been real and the side chick trying hard to corner the guy by showing care.

But real chick can annoy person sometime. They wont even ask how ur day. Na attack 1st b4 u explain why u non call since and then they will still say u can't spare just 1 minute? Lol
You are actually in a one chance if that's how your real chick is. You better find your way out of that mess!
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
hAlexandro:
grin grin proudly bachelor �
if I hear? tongue
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
MRSANITY:
The wife is already in a place of comfort (married to him), so she is being real, The side chick on the other hand is trying very hard to get his attention, she wants him to see her as very understanding and considerate, so she acts like she isn't feeling bad about his attitude, whereas its all pretense, fake. The mumu man who dumps his wife for side chick always regrets it, when that side chick enters your home, most of the time, you realize she is a beast smiley
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Newboss:
You are actually in a one chance if that's how your real chick is. You better find your way out of that mess!
you are obviously not married
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by oyikocho: 12:39am On Dec 16, 2017
based on logistics
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by ioreth69(f): 1:27am On Dec 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Side chick and main chick are the same.

They have only three things to offer,
Sex,
Problems and demands.
waka
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by hAlexandro(m): 2:40am On Dec 16, 2017
frenzyduchess:
if I hear? tongue
Chai be your brother's keeper now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.