Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (48533 Views)

What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't? / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:00am On Dec 16, 2017
ioreth69:
waka
Lmao
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2017
hAlexandro:
Chai be your brother's keeper now
grin grin ,I know say you get one nairalander wey you dey chyke, Weh done sir
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by hAlexandro(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2017
shocked sad
frenzyduchess:
grin grin ,I know say you get one nairalander wey you dey chyke, Weh done sir
I wish I had
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2017
hAlexandro:
shocked sad I wish I had
OK o, I hear you
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by MRSANITY(m): 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Interesting comments
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by cuteeme: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2020
sexymoma:
abeg i nor fit dey give any man loving you oo, Not even naija guys, ( dem nor loyal at all)
with all these things what will be will be... forget.
So Side dudes are the sweetest, when main nigga give you lots of nag and make you cry, side dudes come in handy and wipe em tears off your eyes... we look sexy and happy all the time, nigga gets mad, while we show side niggas true love.
Re: Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju by ibkonekt(m): 8:56am On Jun 24, 2020
baby124:
Lol, the side chick is probably sending the same text to 5 of you. And you are feeling special. You are an idiot OP. You have an oberbloated sense of yourself. Ask yourself what loyalty will a side chick have to you? Why will she get emotional about you when she is juggling 5 of you. A woman that can date another woman’s husband has nothing to lose except material benefits. Such women have multiple streams of such benefits. Keep exposing yourself to HIV and laughing at your stupidity.

even the so called married women and main chick still sleep around...married people dey carry HIV....these HOES aint loyal.you no get argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.