Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72254 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lordspenzo:

Yea u lots have been fighting here in Nigeria, boko haram, kano killings, Kaduna crisis, fulani militia, just to mention but a few,you people are so intolerant, and hypocritical.
The only peaceful muslims I know are the yorubas..of which muslims up north don't regard them as real muslims

Niger delta militants cultists rapists kidnappers armed robbers. What a despicable religion Christianity is.

What do you mean we don't regard Yoruba as real Muslims? Stop posting things you know nothing about. A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of ethnicity or race.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
Religion is the worst thing that happened to earth, remove religion and the whole world will become like one big family
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Oga Go And Sitdown! Believe what You want , doesnt take Away the fact that Islam is a violent Religion ! Islam gave birth to terrorism.

The world did not start in the year 2000 when you were born. Christianity has begotten evils Islam can never begin to scratch the surface of.
NA dem... ndi subdu allah lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
you mean pakistan . haha they will be annihilated.
DevdanSanguine:

There are Muslim countries with nukes too you know grin

We all die at once small fry. And technically, with 50 + population in Nigeria, Nigeria is a Muslim country.

Prepare to die with us. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Get a BiBle And Read the New Testament from the Book of Mattew. grin

That doesnt Change the fact that Islam is Evil... And Mohammed is Scam...
Why is it that Christians holy books has many versions. How does that speak of the Authenticity?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
gypsey:
Religion is the worst thing that happened to earth, remove religion and the whole world will become like one big family

Race. Gender. Ethnicity. Colour. Ignoring the fact that religion is in line with human nature and that the notion of it's non existence isn't completely delusional, humans will always look for excuses and differences to exploit.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
you mean pakistan . haha they will be annihilated.

Not before they take Israel with them. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
look at this dirty nigga. haha Kuffar is a dirty word here in the muslim world. go out and call someone kuffar if they wont kill you. lol
DevdanSanguine:

Nigga is dirty disgusting word coined for your monkey ancestors who were enslaved by people quoting the very book you now worship. Case and point those weren't my ancestors so I have no feelings towards that name.

It's a derogative term and not a description. And why would I care if you a nigga calls me a non nigga a nigga? grin

Kuffar means unbelievers. Leave it at that. You call us ab okis and you think it's an insult, it means friend in our language and unless you travel back in time and talk to Abu yazid or bayajidda we won't let monkeys pervert our language. We laugh at your lack of creativity.

You should develop a thick skin and sense of pride.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
not before india nukes. them.
DevdanSanguine:

Not before they take Israel with them. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
look at this dirty nigga. haha Kuffar is a dirty word here in the muslim world. go out and call someone kuffar if they wont kill you. lol

LOL! What are you doing in the Muslim world? I thought we are all hopeless good for nothing pillocks? Hypocrite! cheesy

If I called a Muslim a kuffar then I'm at fault because I'm slandering him. But calling a Christian a kuffar is nothing short of the truth.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:
I'm not condoning lynching her. This whole jew Arab middle eastern millenium old ETHNiC quarrell is none of my business. I'm just replying the plonker who thinks Islam is the cause of all problems in this world or it has committed half of the despicable evils Christianity has.

Lol so what is the problem? If it wasn't Islamic issue why did your Islamic organization put there hand inside Israel and Palestine issue.

I never see you condemning there act but you just up here to defend your religion by using crusade issue eventhough you don't know what bring about the crusader. Shame

DevdanSanguine:
Go to India and see how Hindus murder Muslims for wait for it... eating beef. Everyone is murderous under the wrong circumstances, stop pointing to religion as the cause.

Lol, Can i go to your Islamic country and blasphemy your dead Muhammad without been killed?

So why can't you people respect the Hindus even though you are in there land.

Stop crying victim.

DevdanSanguine:
LOL! How stupid you monkeys are, they repackaged that poppycock and sold it to you. How naive you lot are. Now you revere the same book that was your worst nightmare.

Lol, you should have clear your stupidity by telling me that there is no different between missionary and colonial masters. Dummy

DevdanSanguine:
Dan fodio was a reformer who was persecuted. A fulani man fighting against injustice and filtration of Islam by Hausa rulers with an army of fulani and Hausa peasants, some of whom may have been my ancestors. He was a great man. At least he was not an Arab or a foreign invader. Don't compare that to the inhumane horrors your ancestors suffered in the hands of these white Christians.

Lol, this idiot is praising the person that murder his ancestor in the name of the foolish religion he his carrying for head, what a shame

he didn't even know that the murder was born in Senegal.
Migrate to the north and murder your forefathers in the name of Islam, your ancestor must be really proud of your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by MrHighSea: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
festwiz:
She is probably a dude.
As in a dude who is playing a dude disguised just like another dude.

No questions pls.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by kenex4ever(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
olureignforever:
Chai, Islam, religion of Peace.
religion of pieces
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
not before india nukes. them.

LOL! Are you willing to take that chance? Is anyone? And mind You, something happening right under your fat noses, the norths nuclear programme. Beware small fry, don't say I didn't warn you! You lot need to tread lightly with us, you monkeys really need to learn your place or we'll be forced to remind you once again like we constantly have in the past. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Mccullum: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Islamic religion is the most beautiful religion on earth, Miss Iraq betrayed her people by taken pics with the citizen of the enemy of her nation. She takes her fellow citizens for granted and this is not religious issues, it's political reaction from her home country because some Arab countries indicated it on their international passports that 'this travel document not valid for traveling to Israel'.

It's responsibility of Iraqi government to protect the lady and her family even US government and her people can't be happy sighting her citizen with citizens of her enemy state... it against ought of patrioticism to your nation.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
you've just proved me right. thank you smiley
DevdanSanguine:

LOL! What are you doing in the Muslim world? I thought we are all hopeless good for nothing pillocks? Hypocrite! cheesy

If I called a Muslim a kuffar then I'm at fault because I'm slandering him. But calling a Christian a kuffar is nothing short of the truth.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
religion of peace.
DevdanSanguine:

LOL! Are you willing to take that chance? Is anyone? And mind You, something happening right under your fat noses, the norths nuclear programme. Beware small fry, don't say I didn't warn you! You lot need to tread lightly with us, you monkeys really need to learn your place or we'll be forced to remind you once again like we constantly have in the past. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
with love from religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Lordspenzo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Niger delta militants cultists rapists kidnappers armed robbers. What a despicable religion Christianity is.

What do you mean we don't regard Yoruba as real Muslims? Stop posting things you know nothing about. A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of ethnicity or race.
Ur comments clearly show how double faced you are, militants cultists rapists kidnappers armed robbers etc do not carry out their crimes in the name of Christ, they don't kil,rape,kidnapp shouting Jesus is lord..whereas ur Islamic terrorist brothers kill, bomb innocent people shouting Allah is great.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol so what is the problem? If it wasn't Islamic issue why did your Islamic organization put there hand inside Israel and Palestine issue.

I never see you condemning there act but you just up here to defend your religion by using crusade issue eventhough you don't know what bring about the crusader. Shame
The monkey gene is strong in this one! So why insult other religions when you cant at least try to understand what the motivations are? Your bum brother claimed christianity never condoned murder or massacres and i only explained that it did worse!

Lol, Can i go to your Islamic country and blasphemy your dead Muhammad without been killed?

So why can't you people respect the Hindus even though you are in there land.

Stop crying victim.
Why cant you respect the muslims when you are in our land?

Lol, you should have clear your stupidity by telling me that there is no different between missionary and colonial masters. Dummy
I never said that, but is not the same people who canned you lot like food and shipped you who brought you christianity, is it not these same white christians who revamped themselves and you im beciles fell for it?

Lol, this idiot is praising the person that murder his ancestor in the name of the foolish religion he his carrying for head, what a shame

he didn't even know that the murder was born in Senegal.
Migrate to the north and murder your forefathers in the name of Islam, your ancestor must be really proud of your stupidity.

Bil Foduyes great grandfather was born in the kingdom of gobir you stu pid id iot. He grew up there, and was a true bagobiri!

And PS I'm an umpteenth generation hausa bloke, born and raised in the north so i have no idea what you are talking about!
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Why is it that Christians holy books has many versions. How does that speak of the Authenticity?
I believe you mean the King James Version and then New Standard Edition etc.....
Well this are not diffrent version. They are all d same with simplified English so we can understand! Mind you the Scriptures was in Hebrews and it needed to be translated to languages, so the KJV has the old English ( early century English) while others simplified it. So it more like a translation.

If Islam can translate the Quran to English version. U will clearly see the evil in it. But Sadly they won't translate ... Just confusing their followers with some Arabic Jargons...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lordspenzo:

Ur comments clearly show how double faced you are, militants cultists rapists kidnappers armed robbers etc do not carry out their crimes in the name of Christ, they don't kil,rape,kidnapp shouting Jesus is lord..whereas ur Islamic terrorist brothers kill, bomb innocent people shouting Allah is great.

Just because you claim something is in the name of religion doesnt make it so. My point is to look to the religion and not the people! Why dont we slander your religion based on your shameful behaviours?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

The world did not start in the year 2000 when you were born. Christianity has begotten evils Islam can never begin to scratch the surface of.

Lies pagans existed before Christianity! Even before creation of Man,Satan existed....
Christianity isn't Moses nor Abraham nor David.... Christianity is about Jesus Christ coming to die for our sins on the cross of Calvary ! Mind you most Jews aren't Christians!
Maybe be you need to dump you Quran and ask yourself , Who Create Me? Many. Truth lies behind that question. Instead of following an adulterous and violent killer like Mohammed, who should be somewhere in hell regretting that he didn't follow Christ.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Religion of "Peace" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..
chai, Savage.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Lies pagans existed before Christianity! Even before creation of Man,Satan existed....
Christianity isn't Moses nor Abraham nor David.... Christianity is about Jesus Christ coming to die for our sins on the cross of Calvary ! Mind you most Jews aren't Christians!
Maybe be you need to dump you Quran and ask yourself , Who Create Me? Many. Truth lies behind that question. Instead of following an adulterous and violent killer like Mohammed, who should be somewhere in hell regretting that he didn't follow Christ.

This is the largest pile of horse sh it I have seen in a while, and being on nairaland this means a lot. Congrats Man. Seriously what you wrote up there makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
religion of peace.

Of course small fry. Islam = peace. Thank you for understanding. Nice to meet a Christian with an IQ actually above his age.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:
A nigga who ran out of words claiming that I did.smh
I don't like when am chatting with hausa fulani
They will begin sound pathetic
Kinda make me feel guilty.....
Abeg.......attack me the way I attack....
I don't want to have a change of mind....
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by talk2percy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Honestly I tire for Muslims! In fact Islam should be done away with.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by ochardbaby(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
falcon01:
she is islamically wrong for even been with a christain!!!!!! she deserves the peaceful treatmebt islamically

Nothing is wrong about her taking pictures with an IsraƩlites.

Allah S.W.T says they are his most favored among mankind.

The day we Muslims stops seeing Israel as an enemy,is the beginning of peace in the world.

Islam is a religion of Peace.

If you are hungry,get a job.
If you are angry drink water and hold your temper.
Those who are fast to say kill kill kill are destitutes,failures and once they see an open chance they vent their anger out.

I have friends from all walks of lives,all religions. You will find greedy Israelites and greedy Muslims,but my experience has shown me that Israelites are more sincere about their pledges more than my Muslim brother.

Like the holy Quran has some topic that you think is harsh,same does the holy Bible.

Digest the ones you can and leave the rest. We need to change the name and general perception we sell to our neighbors,friends and people who are out to see our bad sides.

May Allah S.W.T enlighten us more,give us more courage and increase our understanding.

Please share the word today.

# Islam is peace starts with me.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

This is the largest pile of horse sh it I have seen in a while, and being on nairaland this means a lot. Congrats Man. Seriously what you wrote up there makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
Typical Yoruba Muslim...
Religion of hate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / "My Favorite Sex Position" - Juliet Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.