Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel (72239 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed / Soldiers, MOPOL Stop Kiss Daniel, Take Selfie With Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
lol thank you for proven those words are used by muslims. if i call you nigga would you like it?

Kuffar has a bad connotation. it's used to dehumanize the unbeliever.

DevdanSanguine:

Kuffar simply means unbelievers.

Mushrikun means practioners of shirk (associating the one true God with others).

Is that not what you are? Are you not unbelievers? Are you not practitioners of shirk? If I call you black is it an insult or a description?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by balominer: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Marotzke:
Miss Iraq is an Iraqi christian. Miss israel is a jew. Just for record purposes.
thanks 4 d info..
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by laliga01: 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Marotzke:
Miss Iraq is an Iraqi christian.
Miss israel is a jew.
Just for record purposes.

So I am not understanding!!!
How come the Iraqi Muslims carry matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Good and i hope all the muslims in the world will gather there that day so pressing the red nuke button will be easier so we can fast track their passage to heaven quickly. lol
DevdanSanguine:

That's why war won't happen today regardless of how bad you barmy lot want it to. All in his Plan, when the hour approaches, the kaabah will be destroyed. That's how you know the last day is upon us. And you all shall pay for your disbelief.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

I hear....maybe u people are thinking today is 1967......think again....

Our hatred for u people is unbearable......

Time we only tell. Pray you fall on the right side!

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

The last time I checked we don't have any govt in the zoo called Nigeria

What we have is a Robot......president.....

Even when late president Buhari was alive......he was near useless.......
Wao... I can see you're nothing but a typical igbo(Marijuana) That has been brainwashed by your ancestors called cownu. Can you show me a prove that my God loving president is dead? along with a prove that your cownu is alive
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by IamEmem(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
NoSidonLook:
This one weak me

Anytime I see news like this Memunat my ex comes to mind

Memunat fine scatter. Her beauty dey give me sound mind.
She gat all the curves in the necessary positions

After our 4 months relationship. I woke one day to find out her dad has married her to one Alfa of no qualification simply because he doesn't want his virgin daughter mingling with a frosh Jesus pikin.

Now Memunat is a mother of 3
Alfa has 3 other wives and 7 children and they all live in room and palour at sango, ota.

Last I saw her the sweet 17 girl I once knew was looking all haggard like a 50 year old roadside beggar

Religion of piss will never know peace angry

PISHURE OF MEMUNAT OR IDONBILIV IT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by HughJazz(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
their hatred of jews that's why. their protect told them to hate jews. Google Khaybar war . where mohammed killed all male jews that have started growing hair in their private . then told his followers to Bleep the women and he himself took sex slaves and bleeped them.
laliga01:

So I am not understanding!!!
How come the Iraqi Muslims carry matter for head?

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:
I agree, acts of violence and provocation demand the same. So why do you crucify Muslims who are acting in the same manner and you later shamelessly start quoting ret arded commands like turn the other cheek to prove you're better than Muslims, did you turn the cheek in this instance, will you in the future like your bible taught You?

Dummy what is this one saying?

You Muslim are always the one to start violence but once you are over power you start claiming victim.

If i may ask what does that lady do apart from taking picture that make your people to be wishing her and her family dead. Shame

even Hindus are better than Muslim as far as they don't initiate religious hatred like you people.

DevdanSanguine:
And when you lot and your primitive ancestors were shipped out of your forests like sardines using the bible as justification? Those horrors alone should make you ashamed of ever speaking of Christianity in a positive light again.

It seems you are an educated illiterate that can only speak grammar but don't know the different between colonial master and the Missionary. Shame.

If am ashame because they enslave my forefathers, you should be regretting because they don't only enslave your forefathers but murder them in cold blood in the name of Islam(usman danfolo), shame

4 Likes

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
lol thank you for proven those words are used by muslims. if i call you nigga would you like it?

Kuffar has a bad connotation. it's used to dehumanize the unbeliever.

Nigga is dirty disgusting word coined for your monkey ancestors who were enslaved by people quoting the very book you now worship. Case and point those weren't my ancestors so I have no feelings towards that name.

It's a derogative term and not a description. And why would I care if you a nigga calls me a non nigga a nigga? grin

Kuffar means unbelievers. Leave it at that. You call us ab okis and you think it's an insult, it means friend in our language and unless you travel back in time and talk to Abu yazid or bayajidda we won't let monkeys pervert our language. We laugh at your lack of creativity.

You should develop a thick skin and sense of pride.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by TemmyTee82(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
they used to be many . but many got killed and they left. mostly to israel and us as refugees.
also they used to have many jewish population but they got kicked out after the creation of israel so they all moved to israel.

see how intolerant islam is?

Wow. Iraqi Christian. And I thought carrying a Bible was enough provocation to be lynched.

Well, they need to be intolerant, so their religion would not go extinct. Allow other religions to thrive and watch your people convert by the thousands. The rules are too much fa.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
HughJazz:
Good and i hope all the muslims in the world will gather there that day so pressing the red nuke button will be easier so we can fast track their passage to heaven quickly. lol

There are Muslim countries with nukes too you know grin

We all die at once small fry. And technically, with 50 + population in Nigeria, Nigeria is a Muslim country.

Prepare to die with us. cheesy
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by enigmaticlion: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
agadez007:
Islamabad is the Capital of Which Country?

Biafra
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

I agree, acts of violence and provocation demand the same. So why do you crucify Muslims who are acting in the same manner and you later shamelessly start quoting ret arded commands like turn the other cheek to prove you're better than Muslims, did you turn the cheek in this instance, will you in the future like your bible taught You?

And when you lot and your primitive ancestors were shipped out of your forests like sardines using the bible as justification? Those horrors alone should make you ashamed of ever speaking of Christianity in a positive light again.

Will you keep quiet and learn from the brother !
Islam is a violent religion.
Do you think all this crazy ass alfas slamming their head to the ground every Friday at Jumat service are real Moslems ? undecided
Do u even think the real muslims recognize Non-Hausa Muslims as real muslims?
Go to Oman, Saudi, Iraq, Kuwait and see the real Islam.....
What we have here in Naija are just bunch of lunatics claiming Muslims.
Take it or leave it ISlam is evil. Mohammed is scam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Wao... I can see you're nothing but a typical igbo(Marijuana) That has been brainwashed by your ancestors called cownu. Can you show me a prove that my God loving president is dead? along with a prove that your cownu is alive

Am done with u....

Masturbate on the post....

I don't discuss about the dead, they have no communion with the living

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by calm658: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Go get a job and stop begging on a public forum..
You are not the only Lady with vagina here..

O BOY YE
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Am done with u....

Masturbate on the post....

I don't discuss about the dead, they have no communion with the living
The main reason Your Biafra dream can never be achieved. The only reason we're keeping you guys is to retain the title of being the most populous black nation on earth, nothing else. Shame on your Statues moulding leaders.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Dummy what is this one saying?

You Muslim are always the one to start violence but once you are over power you start claiming victim.

If i may ask what does that lady do apart from taking picture that make your people to be wishing her and her family dead. Shame

even Hindus are better than Muslim as far as they don't initiate religious hatred like you people.

It seems you are an educated illiterate that can only speak grammar but don't know the different between colonial master and the Missionary. Shame.

If am ashame because they enslave my forefathers, you should be regretting because they don't only enslave your forefathers but murder them in cold blood in the name of Islam(usman danfolo), shame

I'm not condoning lynching her. This whole jew Arab middle eastern millenium old ETHNiC quarrell is none of my business. I'm just replying the plonker who thinks Islam is the cause of all problems in this world or it has committed half of the despicable evils Christianity has.

Go to India and see how Hindus murder Muslims for wait for it... eating beef. Everyone is murderous under the wrong circumstances, stop pointing to religion as the cause.

LOL! How stupid you monkeys are, they repackaged that poppycock and sold it to you. How naive you lot are. Now you revere the same book that was your worst nightmare.

Dan fodio was a reformer who was persecuted. A fulani man fighting against injustice and filtration of Islam by Hausa rulers with an army of fulani and Hausa peasants, some of whom may have been my ancestors. He was a great man. At least he was not an Arab or a foreign invader. Don't compare that to the inhumane horrors your ancestors suffered in the hands of these white Christians.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Do you think all this crazy ass alfas slamming their head to the ground every Friday at Jumat service are real Moslems ? undecided
Can you show me the way your savior (Jesus christ) prayed during his time?
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

The main reason Your Biafra dream can never be achieved. The only reason we're keeping you guys is to retain the title of being the most populous black nation on earth, nothing else. Shame on your Statues moulding leaders.

Oga go sleep.......

U hv run short of words b4 u start stammering.......

Just go and sleep.....maybe somewhere near.....sambisa......#lolzzzz#
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
falcon01:
she is islamically wrong for even been with a christain!!!!!! she deserves the peaceful treatmebt islamically

useless religion.

what is wrong with hanging out with a christian?

You can't be sane after being a muslim.

I am sure you have christian friends @ work/school, and christian girls you are probably chasing.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
dieBYfire:

Look at your moniker. No small fry, I'm a Muslim and what's most appealing is it's humane nature.

As a hausa Muslim I can tell you we regard all Muslims equally, some non Hausas we view as more devout. In the end what we think doesn't matter, it's what Allah thinks of Muslims that matters, So no Muslim should model his actions or beliefs based on us and our actions but the commandments of God.

As to the last part, I say you have no clue what you're saying.
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Lordspenzo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:

ARE YOU MADDD? WHAT THE HELL CONCERN RELIGION? BCUS TWO COUNTRIES DEY BEEF NA RELIGON GO COME YOUR AIR HEAD ABI.
Oga stfu. Wlc yeye beef..ur hypocrisy is too appalling, live and let live
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Massob: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
profmiganigal:

Oga go sleep.......

U hv run short of words b4 u start stammering.......

Just go and sleep.....maybe somewhere near.....sambisa......#lolzzzz#
A nigga who ran out of words claiming that I did.smh
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Adebowale89(m): 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
we are all hypocrites. we are castigating Muslim and their religion, what different does it make from Nigeria Christianity most esp

southeast had high domination of Christianity. infact southeast is the sole place of Nigeria Christianity looking at the undiluted religion autonomy in southeast, southeast is the body of Nigeria Christianity

but they are the most region that don't forgive easily

they abuse

hate for no reason,

if you don't move with their ideas, you become their enemies

I see no different btw islamic extremist and southeastern Christians. only different is they never start to dey use bomb and gun rather their own is still stones&bottle
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by oodua1stson: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
The religion of piss strikes again
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
We africans(nigerians) do not understand the kind of freedom we enjoy...
Few days ago a picture of an islamic woman in hijab hugging a nun ws posted online nd people reacted positively, wishing they would see more of the harmony...
Bcus of Ordinary picture dem pursue d whole family...
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by preshlareine: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Massob:

Can you show me the way your savior (Jesus christ) prayed during his time?
Get a BiBle And Read the New Testament from the Book of Mattew. grin

That doesnt Change the fact that Islam is Evil... And Mohammed is Scam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Lordspenzo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Terminator1234g:

You stupid indeed. If we are what you say we are won't we be fighting Here in Nigeria? Na why you Neva get job. Dey hate dey go.
Yea u lots have been fighting here in Nigeria, boko haram, kano killings, Kaduna crisis, fulani militia, just to mention but a few,you people are so intolerant, and hypocritical.
The only peaceful muslims I know are the yorubas..of which muslims up north don't regard them as real muslims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by dieBYfire: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2017
DevdanSanguine:

Look at your moniker. No small fry, I'm a Muslim and what's most appealing is it's humane nature.

As a hausa Muslim I can tell you we regard all Muslims equally, some non Hausas we view as more devout. In the end what we think doesn't matter, it's what Allah thinks of Muslims that matters, So no Muslim should model his actions or beliefs based on us and our actions but the commandments of God.

As to the last part, I say you have no clue what you're saying.

Oga Go And Sitdown! Believe what You want , doesnt take Away the fact that Islam is a violent Religion ! Islam gave birth to terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Miss Iraq Forced To Flee Over Selfie With Miss Israel by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
DavidEsq:
lol, brother free me abeg. I dy find quality okrika jeans jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tekno Joins In The Wizkid Vs Davido Beef (photos) / Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.