Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy (51614 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2017
kings09:
Christians n traditional worshippers beta get ur robes n cowries ready if dis hijab of a thing is finally allowed by d NBA.

Muslims want fight for fight, they ll get it.

NBA should just be ready to receive choir robes n amadioha uniforms.

Na Mumu de worry the girl. If you check her, one atom of sense no dey the head. Ijot fanatic Muslim.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hello @Ollah1

But I thought Christ abolished the law?

Old testament should be grossly invalid...
None of it should apply to a christian under the dispensation of grace...or don't you think?

Well, what do I know....

Let me coman be going cool

Mathew 5: 18

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

First you ask yourself What is Christianity? Christianity is beleiving that Jesus Christ the Son of God coming to die for our Sins. It's funny when you quote bible verses that has to do with Moses Laws...
Do you know that Juddaism & Christianity are diffrent religion of which the former beleives so much on the Old Testament of the Bible.
Example: Jesus Christ was asked; How many times should I forgive my brother if he offends me , and Jesus replied;" Seventy times Seven in a day" this means boundless times , read Matt(18:22). But in the Old Testament especially during times of Moses era it wasn't so. The coming of Christ Changed so many practices as witnesses in the Old Testament e.g Burnt Offerings (Which is still practice my Juddaism).
So my friend don't get it twisted! Even as Juddaism preached revenge , Christians preaches love!
That is why you can't find a Christain suicide bomber or terrorist, they can only be found in Islam because the Quaran supports it!

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Some Christian terrorists I can easily remember

joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, 

Don't write jargons

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

It's been a while truly.
Lol

You miss bashing me eh?

I'm good nonetheless.

You?

Lol. I don't bash you. We only share knowledge which makes us better. I'm awesomely good and glad you are fine too.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Some Christian terrorists I can easily remember

joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette, 

Don't write jargons

Read that bible passage from Chapter 1 then you get the clear message !
As for those people you mentioned they aren't Christians ! Do your homework bro. They are several religions, even people born in Christian homes grow up to embrace other religions, just like the names you metioned!
So my brother. Take it or leave it Islam=Terrorism. Many Muslim converts have also confirmed it .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Read that bible passage from Chapter 1 then you get the clear message !
As for those people you mentioned they aren't Christians ! Do your homework bro. They are several religions, even people born in Christian homes grow up to embrace other religions, just like the names you metioned!
So my brother. Take it or leave it Islam=Terrorism. Many Muslim converts have also confirmed it .

I have read it and i know what it means hence the reason I quoted it. How do you know they aren't Christians? I won't be wrong if I can you a sentimental and bigot because you so much hate Islam and Muslims to the extent that you exonerated the Christian terrorists and tagged Islam a terrorists faith. I should perhaps use same logic and exonerate the Muslims terrorists and tag Christianity a terrorist faith
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

I have read it and i know what it means hence the reason I quoted it. How do you know they aren't Christians? I won't be wrong if I can you a sentimental and bigot because you so much hate Islam and Muslims to the extent that you exonerated the Christian terrorists and tagged Islam a terrorists faith. I should perhaps use same logic and exonerate the Muslims terrorists and tag Christianity a terrorist faith

Funny logic!
Doesn't change the fact that Muslims are terrorist. From Shekau to Al Shabaab to Isis etc are Christians right?
Don't decieve yourself bro. U know the truth. Islam is equivalent to terror!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Funny logic!
Doesn't change the fact that Muslims are terrorist. From Shekau to Al Shabaab to Isis etc are Christians right?
Don't decieve yourself bro. U know the truth. Islam is equivalent to terror!

The attached image was from the desk of Hilary Clinton. It's boldly says "Al Qeada is with US" . It confirms the sponsors of Al Qeada and they are Christians which makes Christians terrorists and Christianity equivalent to terrorism

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

The attached image was from the desk of Hilary Clinton. It's boldly says "Al Qeada is with US" . It confirms the

sponsors of Al Qeada and they are Christians which makes Christians terrorists and Christianity equivalent to terrorism

This just confirms your stupidity.. and I thought I have been talking to a bright and smart young man undecided
So US sponsors AlQeada and still send thousands of troop to fight it? grin

Guy Abeg let's draw the cotton, you are funny, I won't be suprise if you come tommorow and say US also sponsors Palaestine grin

Take it to the bank bro Islam is another word for terrorism. Sorry you are a Muslim but I have to be frank with u

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

This just confirms your stupidity.. and I thought I have been talking to a bright and smart young man undecided
So US sponsors AlQeada and still send thousands of troop to fight it? grin

Guy Abeg let's draw the cotton, you are funny, I won't be suprise if you come tommorow and say US also sponsors Palaestine grin

Take it to the bank bro Islam is another word for terrorism. Sorry you are a Muslim but I have to be frank with u

Lol. I wouldn't stoop low and call you names but it's ovbious you are blinded by religion hence turned you to a bigot and sentimental person. You guy call Buhari sponsor of terrorism despite having a field day with them prior to his victory. No evidence whatsoever. But because he is a Muslim and hate them so it is so.

Here is an evidence from WikiLeaks which says exactly as it is. Kids like you knows nothing. The same owner of WikiLeaks life is on the line, he has to find shelter in elsewhere. You know nothing about politics.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. I wouldn't stoop low and call you names but it's ovbious you are blinded by religion hence turned you to a bigot and sentimental person. You guy call Buhari sponsor of terrorism despite having a field day with them prior to his victory. No evidence whatsoever. But because he is a Muslim and hate them so it is so.

Here is an evidence from WikiLeaks which says exactly as it is. Kids like you knows nothing. The same owner of WikiLeaks life is on the line, he has to find shelter in elsewhere. You know nothing about politics.

You right you know everything about politics as an old man that you are , but you don't know that your Islamic religion are worthless as 5naira. It only teaches hate and kill!
Am not suprise cos that's what Mohammed stands for!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by skolab4(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2017
odduduwa:
good reaction Islam must be wiped out by fire by sword
See this one undecided,,don't be disappointed when later it is mandated that the lady be called to bar with apologies undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

You right you know everything about politics as an old man that you are , but you don't know that your Islamic religion are worthless as 5naira. It only teaches hate and kill!
Am not suprise cos that's what Mohammed stands for!

Your opinion. Every religion is worthless and teach hate and kill. You can argue all you want but facts are facts and it's right in the bible too.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Your opinion. Every religion is worthless and teach hate and kill. You can argue all you want but facts are facts and it's right in the bible too.

Ok Mr Terrorist!
Obviously u also have ur own virgins in ur heaven or wherever you guys go to after a successful bombing grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by LastProphet: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Islam is not a religion created to live in peace with others, i dont know why morons like obama and hilary fail to understand that. Islam normally forgets there are other religions, why do you think there are countries with names such as 'Islamic republic of ..,' have you ever heard any other religion been mentioned in the name of a country?
Mohammed commanded them to either kill the unbelievers or convert them by force so why are people not getting it? I can assure you that in no distant future law school will be bombed

kings09:
Christians n traditional worshippers beta get ur robes n cowries ready if dis hijab of a thing is finally allowed by d NBA.

Muslims want fight for fight, they ll get it.

NBA should just be ready to receive choir robes n amadioha uniforms.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ok Mr Terrorist!
Obviously u also have ur own virgins in ur heaven or wherever you guys go to after a successful bombing grin

You can ask these Christian terrorists (Joseph Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette) after their successful bombings
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by dieBYfire: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

You can ask these Christian terrorists (Joseph Anders Brevik, RicAnders brevik, Dylan Roof, Alexandre bissonnette) after their successful bombings

Ok Mr terrorist
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ok Mr terrorist

Ok Mr terrorist
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by MizMyColi(f): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Acts
The law is an unbearable yoke. (Acts 15:10)

Romans
The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)

If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)

Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)

Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)

The law which promises life only brings death through sin. (Romans 7:10)

The law makes you sinful beyond measure. (Romans 7:13)

The law is weak. (Romans 8:2-3)

1 Corinthians
The strength of sin is the law (1 Corinthians 15:56)

2 Corinthians
The law is a ministry of death. (2 Corinthians 3:7)

The law is a ministry of condemnation. (2 Corinthians 3:9)

The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)

The law is fading away. (2 Corinthians 3:11)

Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. (2 Corinthians 3:14-15)

Galatians
The law justifies nobody. (Galatians 2:16)

Christians are dead to the law. (Galatians 2:19)

The law frustrates grace. (Galatians 2:21)

To go back to the law after embracing faith is “stupid”. (Galatians 3:1)

The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)

The law has nothing to do with faith. (Galatians 3:11-12)

The law was a curse that Christ redeemed us from. (Galatians 3:13)

The law functioned in God’s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see… Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)

If the law worked God would have used it to save us. (Galatians 3:21)

The law was our prison. (Galatians 3:23)

The law makes you a slave like Hagar. (Galatians 4:24)

Ephesians
Christ has abolished the law which was a wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:15)

Philippians
Paul considered everything the law gained him as “skybalon” which is Greek for “poop”. (Philippians 3:4-cool

1 Timothy
The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:cool (see next verse for the context)

It was made for the unrighteous but not for the righteous. (1 Timothy 1:9-10)

Hebrews
The law is weak, useless and makes nothing perfect. (Hebrews 7:18-19)

God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews 8:7-cool

It is obsolete, growing old and ready to vanish. (Hebrews 8:13)

It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

Well there you have it… 37 scriptures that make a very convincing argument.

https://www.phildrysdale.com/2013/10/37-scriptures-that-prove-christians-are-not-under-the-law/

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Acts
The law is an unbearable yoke. (Acts 15:10)

Romans
The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)

If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)

Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)

Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)

The law which promises life only brings death through sin. (Romans 7:10)

The law makes you sinful beyond measure. (Romans 7:13)

The law is weak. (Romans 8:2-3)

1 Corinthians
The strength of sin is the law (1 Corinthians 15:56)

2 Corinthians
The law is a ministry of death. (2 Corinthians 3:7)

The law is a ministry of condemnation. (2 Corinthians 3:9)

The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)

The law is fading away. (2 Corinthians 3:11)

Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. (2 Corinthians 3:14-15)

Galatians
The law justifies nobody. (Galatians 2:16)

Christians are dead to the law. (Galatians 2:19)

The law frustrates grace. (Galatians 2:21)

To go back to the law after embracing faith is “stupid”. (Galatians 3:1)

The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)

The law has nothing to do with faith. (Galatians 3:11-12)

The law was a curse that Christ redeemed us from. (Galatians 3:13)

The law functioned in God’s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see… Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)

If the law worked God would have used it to save us. (Galatians 3:21)

The law was our prison. (Galatians 3:23)

The law makes you a slave like Hagar. (Galatians 4:24)

Ephesians
Christ has abolished the law which was a wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:15)

Philippians
Paul considered everything the law gained him as “skybalon” which is Greek for “poop”. (Philippians 3:4-cool

1 Timothy
The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:cool (see next verse for the context)

It was made for the unrighteous but not for the righteous. (1 Timothy 1:9-10)

Hebrews
The law is weak, useless and makes nothing perfect. (Hebrews 7:18-19)

God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews 8:7-cool

It is obsolete, growing old and ready to vanish. (Hebrews 8:13)

It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

Well there you have it… 37 scriptures that make a very convincing argument.

https://www.phildrysdale.com/2013/10/37-scriptures-that-prove-christians-are-not-under-the-law/

Do you state all these when Pastors ask for tithe and they use Malachi for it?

Do you state all these when you pray with Pslam?
Do you state all these when you quote proverbs?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by OscarA: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Dmeji4444:
So because Nigeria is S secular country means that she should be denied her right
What kind of rights? Her rights start where another citizens rights ends. The Law School as a corporate Organisation have her own do and don't. These are the rights which she must obey, if she really have the interest of practising law.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Diademk07: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
bigtt76:
Kwara muslim girls and their Hijab are like that Jacob Zuma meme grin

Only the wretched wear Hijabs!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Diademk07: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
It is high time Nigerian Christians be silenced. To hell with Kayode Fani. Wtf is wrong with you? . Is Nigeria more secular than USA?. Are you people fvcking crazy.

Why Africans are their own problems. Isn't Nigerian constitution guarantee protection of the way she dressed. Please, Christians need to put a stop to this crap. You are becoming nuisances everyday. Is Nigeria the first nation to adopt democracy or secularism?

Kayode Fani, I don't bite my tongue for you. I think you need to focus on those fraudulent pastors and ritualist pastors. You need to be quiet.

Below is New York City Hijabi Women

Which africans are you talking about? Is Hijab wearing an african culture?

As a matter of fact, what should be allowed is the act of wearing "gele" (head gears) to the bar because that's an africa culture, not any arabic culture that we know not!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Diademk07: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
Hijabi doctors in America
Hijabi lawyers in America
Those are Arabs nah. What kind of dullards are Nigeria churning out everyday?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by kings09(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin grin cheesy
osuofia2:

Guy u make sense, in fact my brothers call to bar na next year and him don say na our village masqurade atire him go wear
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by cstr1000: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
As much as I despise islam, we need to be more tolerant.

If everybody adopts the attitude of letting sleeping dogs lie, Blacks would still be third class citizens in America.

They protested with civil disobedience to force the change they need.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
Diademk07:

Which africans are you talking about? Is Hijab wearing an african culture?

As a matter of fact, what should be allowed is the act of wearing "gele" (head gears) to the bar because that's an africa culture, not any arabic culture that we know not!
Diademk07:

Those are Arabs nah. What kind of dullards are Nigeria churning out everyday?
you guys need exposure. Your are so ill-informed and illiterate.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by alBHAGDADI: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
Hijabi doctors in America

Hijabi lawyers in America
Empiree and his unconfirmed and unreliable sources.

Those pictures are internet pictures. I even recognise one of the pictures cos it is of a lady who starred in HBO Movie series HOMELAND.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Empiree: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Empiree and his unconfirmed and unreliable sources.

Those pictures are internet pictures. I even recognise one of the pictures cos it is of a lady who starred in HBO Movie series HOMELAND.
Òdę, you don't even know where I live angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by DaBillionnaire: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Btw who is femi fani kayode, a thief who has lost all integrity long tym ago.

Spits
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by DaBillionnaire: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
ollah1:

Do you state all these when Pastors ask for tithe and they use Malachi for it?

Do you state all these when you pray with Pslam?
Do you state all these when you quote proverbs?

You don't need to ask these questions in reply.

Jst ask if he has a brain.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To NBA & UNILORIN Student's Hijab Controversy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
cstr1000:
As much as I despise islam, we need to be more tolerant.

If everybody adopts the attitude of letting sleeping dogs lie, Blacks would still be third class citizens in America.

They protested with civil disobedience to force the change they need.

Why would despise a faith? It's uncalled for. Free your mindset and live your life. That shouldn't be too hard nah right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Mulling Postponement Of Governorship Elections - The Cable / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.