Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (42684 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by ayodejimaryam: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Ok
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by addizzle(f): 7:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Chron1cle:

Blood of cow!

You mean there are still ample ladies with 'sex to money' mentality. I mean; mentality that is in direct cognisance with that of prostitutes.

Just imagine the chutzpah that heralded her response. It is finished.
have never said money in exchange of sex.. Wat am trying to say is they r both there to assist each other not just financially.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by vickydevoka(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:
How is it irritating?
something that is not possible

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by DanielsParker(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Only1mi:

Because your boyfriend is not your dad. Show what you're capable of and if he has any thoughts of spending life with you, he'll support your hustle. If you don't agree with me, ask him for money and take whatever bullshit he dishes out.

coming from a lady, I can say I'm really impressed. a guy can only offer to help when he sees his lady is going through serious financial issues, and not the lady asking for cash every now and then.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by ibietela2(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:
10. He has at least once or twice asked you if you have other hobbies apart from him.
This is because he is tired of you crowding his space and he is giving you the hint, like we need space kind of hint.

Fine girl
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by DanielsParker(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
Chron1cle:

Blood of cow!

You mean there are still ample ladies with 'sex to money' mentality. I mean; mentality that is in direct cognisance with that of prostitutes.

Just imagine the chutzpah that heralded her response. It is finished.

Don't mind her
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by amahthelma(f): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Same reason I don't love serious relationship .... I hate been a baby around men....men I date drool over me....and I don't have their time they do all doz stuffs and it sickens me.....well anyways that's my little story to share
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Neoteny(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
Archangel15:
Girls please stop asking boys for money, it's irritating!

Shush!

Shut up!

What's wrong with you?

They may hold out their cunts too!
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Neoteny(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:
6. You’re always at his place cooking and cleaning after him.
Yet you left your house or your mother’s looking like garbage.Shame on you.

Obviously you did all that AND still got dumped, so here you're evangelizing as a sort of catharsis.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by DanielsParker(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
Same reason I don't love serious relationship .... I hate been a baby around men....men I date drool over me....and I don't have their time they do all doz stuffs and it sickens me.....well anyways that's my little story to share

can you throw more light on "I don't love serious relationship"?

how can you not love serious relationships but intend to get married? or you do not intend to get serious with the man you're seeing?

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by medexico(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Ladycloud:
You post this and he still doesn't give a shit!!! It's high time we ladies learn to do things because we want to.. Loose weight because it's healthy and not to please him, do everything we love because we only live once... Because these men don't give a shit.

I actually give a shit
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ekugbeh(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2017
The op is a sissy jealousy
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by tivta(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Madam. I need such a woman in my life. I am tired of materialistic gold digging tramps...
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lexy2014: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2017
Neoteny:

Shush!

Shut up!

What's wrong with you?

They may hold out their cunts too!

so u mean u aren't man enough 2 get a girl in bed without using money?

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lexy2014: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
DanielsParker:

can you throw more light on "I don't love serious relationship"?

how can you not love serious relationships but intend to get married? or you do not intend to get serious with the man you're seeing?
she isn't seeing a man. She is seeing men
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lexy2014: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2017
amahthelma:
eyaa...kpele. Take small agbo

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lexy2014: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2017
addizzle:
.....i don't bliv sex in exchange of cash my dear.. All am trying to say is at least there are both meant to help n assist each other, if not so why go into a relationship...mind u I work and am financially OK..so u mean if my guy should ask me for money does dat make him demanding toou guys should wise up pls
I read ur previous posts.y is that when u talk of how a guy should help his gf, d first thing that came to ur mind is financial help?are girls so poor that d only help they need is financial help?

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by DanielsParker(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2017
lexy2014:
she isn't seeing a man. She is seeing men

I figured.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
That's why I usually ignore "The ideal wife material" threads. grin

No one wants to marry a lady with no nose undecided
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:
Have you ever been around a girl who breathes and lives because of her boyfriend?
Well, I have and it is sickening, some may say that it is because I was jealous but the wise ones would know that people who have their own lives are worth respecting. She could be your best friend, sister or any female companion in your life and every time she get’s into a relationship she acts as if she was born with this guy. Like they shared a womb (which would be disgusting) but honestly, she is annoying in every way because her life is centered around the love of her life. Here are signs that your life is centered around your boyfriend and it is sickening.

1. You have to text and call him all the time even when he doesn’t respond.
I mean, don’t you have other people you can use your airtime on. Call him all you want when you’re alone that doesn’t affect the rest of us but please with all due respect when you’re around people spend time with them and call your boyfriend later.

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by QueenMarvella(f): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2017
I'm in a serious relationship and my life doesn't revolve around him.
Thank u grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Neoteny(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2017
lexy2014:
so u mean u aren't man enough 2 get a girl in bed without using money?

Are you that broke and cheap that spending a little money on girls make you froth?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2017
emperormossad:
Mizzbouqui I don't know you, I've never gone through your profile, never met you. But I admire your courage to point out these salient findings which we are guilty of a lot of times. And I think this is not just restricted to the female folks. Personally, i've done couple of them in the name of having a relationship, funny enough, they weren't able to salvage the relationship(s) concerned.
Oftentimes we lose ourselves in the name of accommodating others.
I sincerely hope for those of us guilty of some of them, we have a change of attitude.
Good job once more.
Thank you smiley
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2017
lereinter:

chronicles of the life and times of mizzbouqui..

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Medicineguy: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2017
QueenMarvella:
I'm in a serious relationship and my life doesn't revolve around him.
Thank u grin
says a girl who opened a whole thread complaning about her boyfriend not having time for her..smh...
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2017
Mypeople2:
My babe why are you telling the ladies to reduce their caring nature? So babe you won't cook for me again? Your food used to be delicious o
I don't know you
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Bibors:

Jealousy will kill some people.
Is it your life?
Allow them joor
Jealousy you said, please how is this jealousy?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:

No one wants to marry a lady with no nose undecided
Safedavid keeps trolling because of rejected pm lmao. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2017
emusmithy:
Are you now a relationship expert? undecided

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol why be safedavid guy when you they call me self Lets do a video call and see each other face to face and see if I am safedavid or not
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by oloyede252(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow it's actually quite surprising that guys are sending you pm's..
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
go and learn how to hustle and stop peddling all your financial burdens on the poor struggling guy. Pity his future
I'm very sure this is not for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.