Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (42665 Views)

13 Signs A Woman Wants To Have Sex With You / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:

Lol why be safedavid guy when you they call me self Lets do a video call and see each other face to face and see if I am safedavid or not
When Sinz opened your ass, why didn't you deny? Video call ko mtcheew.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2017
ibietela2:

Fine girl
Fine boy, I'm not a girl but a lady
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2017
oloyede252:

Wow it's actually quite surprising that guys are sending you pm's..
Yea, I don't look like someone suffering from down syndrome, so I understand why it's a surprise to you. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
When Sinz opened your ass, why didn't you deny? Video call ko mtcheew.

I didn't see the thread sinz opened my ass o. You scared safedavid might grab you through video call? Lmao. Na wa. Scared of facetime with me? #sad or maybe you scared I might take a screen shot of your face with no nose during the call?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by ibietela2(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:

Fine boy, I'm not a girl but a lady

Fine lady.......... So how old?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:

I didn't see the thread sinz opened my ass o. You scared safedavid might grab you through video call? Lmao. Na wa. Scared of facetime with me? #sad or maybe you scared I might take a screen shot of your face with no nose during the call?
You're confused oo. You keep trolling yet you're dying to have a video call. I've seen what you look like, I can't make myself go through the torture of seeing hideous creatures.
Your next mention will be ignored. The internet is great! Safedavid has an opinion when it comes to looks, it is finished indeed. grin
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
You're confused oo. You keep trolling yet you're dying to have a video call. I've seen what you look like, I can't make myself go through the torture of seeing hideous creatures.
Your next mention will be ignored. The internet is great! Safedavid has an opinion when it comes to looks, it is finished indeed. grin

Abeg e make we hear word. Damage control. Oya go ignore with your plate of hate dear. Enjoy the food.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:

Abeg e make we hear word. Damage control. Oya go ignore with your plate of hate dear. Enjoy the food.
He can't deny being safedavid keep trolling okay? Screenshots are coming... cheesy

Be guided. smiley
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
He can't deny being safedavid keep trolling okay? Screenshots are coming... cheesy

Be guided. smiley

Please post the screenshot dear. Who has time to troll you? I only state the obvious. Look at your dp, your nose cannot be seen there. You removed it using too many filter. When you first joined this forum while I was still using my former moniker sonofluci.

You had a nose then.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2017
SIaye:
. Who has time to troll you?

How many mentions have I gotten from you and ignored? Yet you no get time to troll abi? grin
Using endearments already. grin

Like I said, be guided.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by QueenMarvella(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Medicineguy:
says a girl who opened a whole thread complaning about her boyfriend not having time for her..smh...

Well,I hate when Im being ignored
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by SIaye: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
How many mentions have I gotten from you and ignored? Yet you no get time to troll abi? grin
Using endearments already. grin

Like I said, be guided.

Makkky be my guardian angel naw biko. Go rate my babe. How you see her? cheesy i am blessed right?
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by oloyede252(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, I don't look like someone suffering from down syndrome, so I understand why it's a surprise to you. grin
Lol @your lame insult... " Don't bother, I don't reply pms".. reason am surprised at guys sending you pm's.....
using smiley unnecessarily makes you look like you're trying too hard...
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Neoteny:

Obviously you did all that AND still got dumped, so here you're evangelizing as a sort of catharsis.

I've never been dumped, that's my testimony cheesy
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2017
ibietela2:

Fine lady.......... So how old?
I'm 24
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by makydebbie(f): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2017
oloyede252:

Lol @your lame insult... " Don't bother, I don't reply pms".. reason am surprised at guys sending you pm's.....
using smiley unnecessarily makes you look like you're trying too hard...

Oh then I'm sorry for the insult, I took your moniker as an alternate trolling. No vess. kiss
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by ibietela2(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:

I'm 24

oh, 26 here....... sent you a PM
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by lexy2014: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Neoteny:

Are you that broke and cheap that spending a little money on girls make you froth?
being broke isn't a crime neither is it a terminal illness. Being broke shouldn't affect ur self esteem as a man. Its a phase of life which am sure u have had that experience. being broke hasn't prevented me from bedding girls steady. So bros, u want ladies, pls work on ur self esteem. Money is just d icing on d cake. A guy without self esteem with a deep pocket is just a sharp girls ATM

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2017
ibietela2:

oh, 26 here....... sent you a PM
I'm sorry, I don't reply
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Neoteny(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017
lexy2014:
being broke isn't a crime neither is it a terminal illness. Being broke shouldn't affect ur self esteem as a man. Its a phase of life which am sure u have had that experience. being broke hasn't prevented me from bedding girls steady. So bros, u want ladies, pls work on ur self esteem. Money is just d icing on d cake. A guy without self esteem with a deep pocket is just a sharp girls ATM

What's the difference between a man who treats his lady as a queen, and one who treats them as sex objects?

One's a gentleman, the other's an asshole.

You know which end of the spectrum you fall in.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 17, 2017
[quote author=mizzbouqui post=63357207][/quote]

That sounds like a "Yes". I like the honesty and naivety in your post.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
medexico:

I actually give a shit
do you undecided
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Nooo adding weight is more healthier!
don't you know we guys like to grab on some XL a... or b.... ? It usually takes us to cloud 9.
when the weight is out of proportion nkọ??

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o it is only one life to live.Do what you are proud of and what makes you happy.You can't please everybody so please yourself.
My dear, exactly my point

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by ibietela2(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:

I'm sorry, I don't reply

How do i contact you na? Your twitter name is not coming up in search
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
emperormossad:

I don't think the essence of asking ladies to get smarter or work out is because of men, even though we like to attribute it to the opposite gender.
It's just like a man saying he needs to make more money to attract better ladies.
No one should improve their lives in any form for someone else, it ultimately defeats the original aim--self-worth.
you are very correct
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2017
vinceee:

ladycloud, you na fine girl sha.
thank you
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2017
Squirrel01:

Smiles, hope it's talk and do.
smiles... I won't say what I won't do...
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by medexico(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2017
Ladycloud:
do you undecided
That's what I just said.
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by Ladycloud(f): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
medexico:

That's what I just said.
then I asked again undecided
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by mizzbouqui(f): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
ibietela2:

How do i contact you na? Your twitter name is not coming up in search
tongue
Re: 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening by medexico(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ladycloud:
then I asked again undecided
Okay, I do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Man / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.