Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video (6045 Views)

. / "The Family" - Uk Channel 4 Nigerian (Yoruba) Family Show@9pm Tues 16th Nov 2010 / Immigrants Working As Traffic Warden In London - Channel 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Sunofgod(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2010
The UN is an institution that should be trusted - ROSSIKE
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by TippyTop(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2010
Sun of god:

The UN is an institution that should be trusted - ROSSIKE

You don't trust the UN but you trust a privately funded research, you be ode. olodo.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2010
Tippy Top, you dey mind the guy?

In fact our educational system needs to be overhauled. You have people here who simply cannot think rationally.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Sunofgod(m): 12:30am On Apr 04, 2010
Please,

Your free to put your complete trust in the UN.

However I would suggest you question some of your believes from time to time.

Who set up the UN and for what reason?

I trust the data that has been published in this thread.

As you've noted it was published by a private orgainsation, with private funds and with no political agenda.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by TippyTop(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2010
I wandered into this thread and the first thing that astonished me is the intelligence of the following people;cap28, EmperorOlu,ROSSIKE etc. Compare those names against the eternally stupid Frosbel and Sun of God etc.

Though people of lower IQ are majority, we're still blessed with some intelligent people.
Phew!!! imagine living in a country with majority frosbel.

@ROSSIKE
Bobo your intellect shown through this discussion.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2010
@ Cap28
Please don't waste your time on Frosbel,the guy is on constant meth high  Wink .Half of the time he is rambling and one can berely connect his comments with the topic.The Queen of britain is his alfa and omega so don't expect him to diss "Jand" or admit that the MI5 as well as the MI6 have wrecked Africa alongside the NSA and the CIA

Certainly I am on a high of knowledge transfer to you conspiracy theorists.  grin

You seem to be interlocked in bitterness for the white man and the west in general for some event that occurred eons ago with regard to colonialism.

Do you not understand that our main issue in recent times is the utter greed and compassionless wickedness of our so called leaders?

Where does the white man come into the picture to prevent?

- Basic infrastructure for Nigeria
- Constant electricity and water
-       Reasonable employment for the multitudes of jobless graduates out there
-       Sustainable development in rural areas of the country
- Good roads
- Cheap and affordable food items
- Affordable housing

It’s all the white man's fault that the government cannot meet these basic measures of development. Or is it ?

Of course the West connives with our leaders to loot our wealth, its common knowledge. But the fact is that our leaders allow them and even then we still generate substantial amounts of revenue to develop our country.

For example between 1999 and 2009 NNPC earned revenue of $200 billion with nothing to show for it.

Tell me, is it the white man's fault, lol.

Oh please give me a break.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by TippyTop(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2010
Sun of god:

As you've noted it was published by a private orgainsation, with private funds and with no political agenda.

How the f*ckk did you come to that conclusion, are you privy to the motives of the researchers?

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2010
Tippy Top:

I wandered into this thread and the first thing that astonished me is the intelligence of the following people;cap28, EmperorOlu,ROSSIKE etc. Compare those names against the eternally silly Frosbel and Sun of God etc.

Though people of lower IQ are majority, we're still blessed with some intelligent people.
Phew!!! imagine living in a country with majority frosbel.

@ROSSIKE
Bobo your intellect shown through this discussion.

Keep on hailing others without contributing your own opinions.

Follow follow, that's your type for sure, always at the back of the classroom making noise.  grin
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Sunofgod(m): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2010
Tipy Top,

I wont even take the bait.

But please, go and measure your IQ and I'm sure you'll find out it only has 2 digits neither containing a 9!

Also feel free to conduct your own research and then report back with your findings.

Thanks,
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2010
Could it be that Yar'adua was poisoned by the Mossad (who run Aso Rock), after what was seen as his undue recourse to China?

Utter ignorance and very hilarious if not for the silly logic this statement entertains.

Mossad, lol.

beer palour rumours again.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by EmperorOlu: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2010
frosbel:

Certainly I am on a high of knowledge transfer to you conspiracy theorists.  grin

You seem to be interlocked in bitterness for the white man and the west in general for some event that occurred eons ago with regard to colonialism.

Do you not understand that our main issue in recent times is the utter greed and compassionless wickedness of our so called leaders?

Where does the white man come into the picture to prevent?

- Basic infrastructure for Nigeria
- Constant electricity and water
-       Reasonable employment for the multitudes of jobless graduates out there
-       Sustainable development in rural areas of the country
- Good roads
- Cheap and affordable food items
- Affordable housing

It’s all the white man's fault that the government cannot meet these basic measures of development. Or is it ?

Of course the West connives with our leaders to loot our wealth, its common knowledge. But the fact is that our leaders allow them and even then we still generate substantial amounts of revenue to develop our country.

For example between 1999 and 2009 NNPC earned revenue of $200 billion with nothing to show for it.

Tell me, is it the white man's fault, lol.

Oh please give me a break.

I believe you have answered your question yourself,read your comments again.

If the West wanted africa to develop ,they can allow it but they don't.That is why the USA is planning to back babangida for the next election.The mere fact they install and dispose african leaders as they wish is enough to show you that they do not want us to develop.Zimbabwe was crippled by their sanctions just because mugabe chased the whites out.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by TippyTop(m): 12:49am On Apr 04, 2010
frosbel:

Keep on hailing others without contributing your own opinions.

Oga frosbel you know I woulda hailed you too if I thought a brain cell exist within you, come on.  Who dash monkey brain cell. Hehehehe!!!!!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2010
EmperorOlu:

I believe you have answered your question yourself,read your comments again.

If the West wanted africa to develop ,they can allow it but they don't.That is why the USA is planning to back babangida for the next election.The mere fact they install and dispose african leaders as they wish is enough to show you that they do not want us to develop.Zimbabwe was crippled by their sanctions just because mugabe chased the whites out.

The west, the good old west. grin

Common Olu, you can do better than this.

So the west is preventing your leaders from developing your country ?

And by the way what are you doing about it apart from talking  
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by CILondon: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2010
I too have come to the conclusion that Nigeria needs to break up. Read this below for the most peaceful way forward

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-424748.0.html
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Beaf: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2010
frosbel:

The west, the good old west. grin

Common Olu, you can do better than this.

So the west is preventing your leaders from developing your country ?

And by the way what are you doing about it apart from talking  

. . .Or Nigerians from having common sense.
Frosbel, most of the clowns you are arguing with are ardent followers of conspiracy theories and other very questionable wild tales. Why bother?
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by cap28: 2:12am On Apr 04, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Cap28 and EmperorOlu, you guys are killing me with knowledge here. Cap28, do you know I didn't even realise the China/US connection to the Jonathan debacle?

Yes its not very apparent until you understand american foreign policy, there's a book called the grand chessboard by former american national security adviser during the carter regime in the 70's - his name is Zbigniew Brzezinski - he is actually the power behind the current US presidency, in his book which he wrote in 1998 he sets out america's primary goal - to control the entire area known as eurasia (europe and asia) a huge land mass - why? because he beleives that whoever controls this region - controls the entire world - here is a quote from his book:

"How America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources." (p.31)

But going back to the US/China connection foreign policy advisers with Brzeinski  being prominent amonst this group has highlighted the need for the US to keep China out of africa in order to stymie its economic development, the objective is to block all attempts that it makes to obtain natural resources and this is an ongoing process with nigeria being one of many countries targeted in Africa.

Could it be that Yar'adua was poisoned by the Mossad (who run Aso Rock), after what was seen as his undue recourse to China?

I honestly think he may have been murdered, but whether by mossad or the CIA i dont know, both groups have been known to conduct such acts in the past.    

I know for sure the US has been manouvering in places like Sudan and the Congo to curtail Chinese contracts. And Yar'adua was also about to pass the Petroleum Industry Reform bill, that would have decreed more favourable terms, and opened up oil fields to indigenous and Chinese companies, breaking the stranglehold of Elf, Shell, Total and co, whose deals with us are notoriously exploitative and unfair, wth the former offering far more favourable terms to Nigerians.

the US has completely destabilised Sudan for the same reason - sudan has large oil reserves but unlike nigeria have refused to be bullied into trading with the US, they have chosen to enter into lucrative oil deals with China , this has led to the US imposing economic sanctions, fomenting inter ethnic conflicts and encouraging the southern part of Sudan (where oil was originally discovered)  to secede from the north in order to destablise the entire country.  

I wonder if that bill, which was on its way to the National Assembly when Yar'adua was in office, will now be swept under the carpet, with Jonathan at the helm.

My guess is , yes it will.

interesting - i just read up on this and as at 30 march the national assemby are yet to push it through - its objectives seem positive - getting oil companies to pay  tax on gas and oil as seperate entities seems like a good idea, but apparently the oil companies dont share this view, they're obviously used to getting our oil on the cheap and dont see why that should change, according to the article i just read the oil companies are opposing it and insisting that it should be amended, i dont know whether Jonathan will have the courage to push the bill through without any amendments.  The thing is even if they do suceed in pushing the bill through, will the monies generated from the taxation be used to improve the living conditions of the average nigerian.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/brzezinskigrandchessboard
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by CILondon: 3:21am On Apr 04, 2010
cap28:

Yes its not very apparent until you understand american foreign policy, there's a book called the grand chessboard by former american national security adviser during the carter regime in the 70's - his name is Zbigniew Brzezinski - he is actually the power behind the current US presidency, in his book which he wrote in 1998 he sets out america's primary goal - to control the entire area known as eurasia (europe and asia) a huge land mass - why? because he beleives that whoever controls this region - controls the entire world - here is a quote from his book:

"How America 'manages' Eurasia is critical. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent. About 75 per cent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources." (p.31)

But going back to the US/China connection foreign policy advisers with Brzeinski  being prominent amonst this group has highlighted the need for the US to keep China out of africa in order to stymie its economic development, the objective is to block all attempts that it makes to obtain natural resources and this is an ongoing process with nigeria being one of many countries targeted in Africa.

I honestly think he may have been murdered, but whether by mossad or the CIA i dont know, both groups have been known to conduct such acts in the past.   

the US has completely destabilised Sudan for the same reason - sudan has large oil reserves but unlike nigeria have refused to be bullied into trading with the US, they have chosen to enter into lucrative oil deals with China , this has led to the US imposing economic sanctions, fomenting inter ethnic conflicts and encouraging the southern part of Sudan (where oil was originally discovered)  to secede from the north in order to destablise the entire country.  amended, i dont know whether Jonathan will have the courage to push the bill through without any amendments.  The thing is even if they do suceed in pushing the bill through, will the monies generated from the taxation be used to improve the living

Yaaaaaaawn
I'm really getting tired of Nigerians blaming the White man (West) for all their shortcomings and failures. It is getting really tired.
How come the white man does not seek to sabotage the asians such as singapore, malaysia etc.
Those countries got their independence from Britain AFTER African countries like Nigeria and yet they have progressed so much and left us waaaaaaaaaay behind
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 04, 2010
CILondon said:

Yaaaaaaawn
I'm really getting tired of Nigerians blaming the White man (West) for all their shortcomings and failures. It is getting really tired.
How come the white man does not seek to sabotage the asians such as singapore, malaysia etc.
Those countries got their independence from Britain AFTER African countries like Nigeria and yet they have progressed so much and left us waaaaaaaaaay behind

Actually nations like Singapore and Malaysia were inundated with foreign direct investment (FDI), and granted western market access, and technology transfer under favourable terms by the USA and her allies in the aftermath of WW2, with the specific aim of forming a capitalist bulwark against encroaching communism in Asia, as seen by Soviet influence on China, North Korea etc.

The only way to curtail this spread of communism was to create prosperous capitalist outposts in the region. This the US and her allies set out to do right after the end of WW2.

That's really the ONLY reason places like Singapore and South Korea are ''economic tigers'' today. South Korea was not more developed than Nigeria or Ghana in the 50s when western foreign investment mysteriously began pouring into the country from all parts of the western world. Same as Singapore and the others. Their brother states in the region which lacked strategic importance to the Allies, have generally been left to rot and have been exploited - places like Vietnam, Burma, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Laos.

So it is important to study these things in depth so that you don't simply look at them from a national or racial perspective.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by flimo(m): 5:52am On Apr 04, 2010
I took time to go through all the comments above and i found that everybody has sensible points in the sense that, if we want to look at the point of those who think western world has influence in the situation of the country, by my own personal opinion and based on self funded research, they are right because there is a lot of propaganda and exaggeration whenever there is a problem in Nigeria in western media as if such doesn't happen around them. On the other side, I think as a sovereign state, Nigeria is free from outside pressure and intimidation. to be honest, most of the issues we are experiencing in Nigeria, most of it is down to own leaders. they haven't backbones to stand for what they believe is right-they know what is right but due to hypocritic nature that has been the bed rock of our leaders, they try to please 'BIGGER MEN' rather that standing for what will be benefit the people.
In UK for instance, party policy is to kick every 'non-indigenous British' out of the country if the assume power, I guess the news did sell on Nigeria newspaper or shown on NTA but if it has been the other way round, it will head the line for weeks SKY,BBC,, Nigeria is going through time but so other countries in the world. Crime in western countries is not different from the ones in 'developing countries' so whats the fuss about?
An English friend came from South Africa couple of weeks ago and he was telling me that its terrible out there. I asked what happend and he said they stole he bag in a broad day light, I just smiled and I ASKED him IF such DOES NT happen in London tooWITH CCTV CAMERA AND ALL THAT which is not new to him as well. The truth of the matter is when anything happens in western countries, yeah its acceptable but come to Africa, it become s a world issue because our leaders has exhibit a childish, pitiful,uncapable and greed C***Y attitude towards them. Whites are not our problem in Nigeria but the suck up lil sissy leaders that we have are the problem. If anyone allows himself to be control by others, trust me, they will take FULLY advantage of him.
You guys are wonderful and I believe ONE DAY story go change . Season greeting smiley
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by OAM4J: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2010
Interesting!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by UcheUwadi(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2010
Calm down people. It seems like some people are getting mad at the source of information. I do not trust the United Nations nor do I trust a private organization that does not have Africa's best interest in mind.

Keep in mind that the United Nations is basically controlled by the Security Council whose members include the victorious allies after WWII. Even the U.N. is biased as well so please keep that in mind.

The topic we should be discussing is if Nigeria is on the brink of a bloody civil war.

And I seriously doubt that a Civil War would happen in the near future. Many of our family members who survived the Civil War are still living. My father was living in Alaigbo when the war came to our land, and he abhors another clamor for war. Maybe when that generation dies off, then the living memory of the civil war would be long gone and my current generation maybe different.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
Sun of god:

Please,

Your free to put your complete trust in the UN.

However I would suggest you question some of your believes from time to time.

Who set up the UN and for what reason?

Yes but can't you be original for once. Develop your own ideas and bring them forward. What you seem to do on this forum is just trumpet ideas of foreign institutions or potentates that depict Nigeria in a negative light. Probably because  you think that would support your irredentist ideas.

I may not  support all the views of your main adversaries on this thread but at least they are being original.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by cap28: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2010
CILondon:

Yaaaaaaawn

It must be nice and comforting to live in blissful ignorance but for how long are you going to keep buying into the lies that the west feed you with? surely in this era of easily accessible information there is no excuse for the level of ignorance that you are displaying on this thread  - keep yawning my friend - people like you deserve what they get in this life, which shortcomings and failures are you talking about, Was Kwame Nkrumah a failure and what were his shortcomings? Was Sekou Toure a failure - please enlighten me on his shortcomings as well?  How about Patrice Lumumba ? 

Something tells me that you have not one iota of knowledge or understanding about who these people were and what they fought for in the face of treachery and wickedness that they faced from europe and america.

Are you aware that Nkrumah led the fight for economic and political freedom of africa, are you aware that he championed a Pan Africanist movement where all african states would form a power bloc which could counter external threats from the west, are you aware that he garnered support from the Soviet Union and China in order to counter the threat from the west

are you  aware that Nkrumah even joined forces with Patrice Lumumba in order to counter the imminent regime change that the US were plotting against Lumumba at the time.

Do you think its purely coincidental that not long after the above incident both Nkrumah and Lumumba were toppled.

What i would like you to do is answer the following:

why were the above 2 african leaders who were known for their Panafricanist stance and desire for the economic progress and development of their respective countries [b]REMOVED [/b]by way of american backed coup d'etats? 

please do me a favour and answer those questions.

Also Sekou Toure the former president of Guinea who decided to take his chances and break away from a French controlled Francophone bloc was economically stripped and isolated by France  for having the balls to stand up to them which culminated in the virtual collapse of the Guinean economy - so please explain to me why these great leaders with great vision for their people ended up in this way. 

Your limited knowledge and understanding of how the spoils of war (conquered territories) were shared out amongst the victors prevents you from understanding why some countries are winners and why some are loosers.

The US being the victor set about to create a capitalist system of exploitation and expansion based purely on their own terms and not the terms of the conquered territories  ,  as Rossike correctly pointed out to you the so called asian tigers like singapore, malyasia and taiwan were allowed to develop for strategic reasons - to counter what the americans perceived as the domino effect of communism (where one country after the other falls under the influence of either russia or china).  You must understand that everything that has played out on the world political stage,  post world war II was not based on luck or coincidence but done as part of a carefully orchestrated and premeditated plan on the part of the US.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by sage(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
@Caps28

This guy u never tire to dey blame boggy man for the fact that we cannot clean our streets and prefer to live on top of garbage West this, West that bla bla bla. The same dance day in day out, please are you not tired?

The reason trash fills all Naija town is because of the west. The reason we are dying on death traps called roads is because of the West. The reason why we dont have electricity or running water is the West. The reason why teachers dont get paid is the West. The reason police collect bribes and kill people due to accidental discharge is the fault of the West. The reason why we are backwards is because of the West

The West na God and they don decree say na suffer una go dey suffer and una no get choice. Everything is their making. We have no ability to clean our streets or arrainge our affairs. Everything is the fault of the West.

Meanwhile guys we are even going off topic. This topic was discussing Nigeria and the possibility of civil war.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by cap28: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2010
sage:

@Caps28

This guy u never tire to dey blame boggy man for the fact that we cannot clean our streets and prefer to live on top of garbage West this, West that bla bla bla. The same dance day in day out, please are you not tired?

The reason trash fills all Naija town is because of the west. The reason we are dying on death traps called roads is because of the West. The reason why we dont have electricity or running water is the West. The reason why teachers dont get paid is the West. The reason police collect bribes and kill people due to accidental discharge is the fault of the West. The reason why we are backwards is because of the West

The West na God and they don decree say na suffer una go dey suffer and una no get choice. Everything is their making. We have no ability to clean our streets or arrainge our affairs. Everything is the fault of the West.

Meanwhile guys we are even going off topic. This topic was discussing Nigeria and the possibility of civil war.

now i see what Emperor olu was saying about the IQ of the average nigerian - try and keep up sage the reason we have all of the above problems is because decent honourable nigerians who would reject the crippling economic policies that international institutions like the IMF and world bank stipulate as the model for economic growth and development in africa which guarantee maximum profits for foreign owned multinationals whilst impoverishing the indigenous population are either assassinated or toppled while the traitors who agree to crippling structural economic reforms are helped into office.  in exchange for betraying their people they are guaranteed a long term stay in office, corruption amongst these traitors though part of the problem is only the tip of the iceberg, the real rip off is the huge profits that the multinationals make by way of access to cheap natural resources and unending interest which they charge on inflated loans. 

Let me break it down for you, the reason the average nigerian lives in grinding poverty is because our leaders have agreed to cut public spending , privatise the public sector and sell it off to foreign investors, devalue our currency and eliminate food subsidies

all of the above have led to - mass unemployment, sub standard health care facilities, substandard educational institutions, increase in the cost of living, hike in food prices - and guess what? its set to get worse.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by CILondon: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2010
Everything is the White man's fault.

If I fail my exams - blame the Whiteman
if I drink-drive and kill someone - blame the whiteman
If I gamble away my money and can't pay my rent - blame the whiteman.
If I don't brush my teeth and get tooth decay - blame the whiteman

BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by REALTRUTH1: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2010
The truth is that ; its only a weak minded person that would always look for who to blame for his failures. The hallmark of RESPONSIBILITY is accepting responsibility for ones failures or success alike.
People have continually blamed the whitemen for Nigerias persistent problem since independence,,forgetting that there re other countries out there who had white colonialist just like Nigeria,,,and they ve since moved on to greater heigths,,,
Do we want to blame the whiteman for Yardua's situation? or do we want to blame the whiteman for the June 12 imbroglio that saw the cancelling or annulment of the only free and fair election ever held in nigeria,,,May be we also want to blame the whitemen and women who supported and voted for a Black man over a white man in the USA,,,,
The sad truth is that,,,the BLACK man all over the world cannot manage themselves,,,Furthermore,,,we could also blame the white man for the insightful statement of Gadafi,,,,
I personally would love Nigeria to be one,,,but being one,,,the country must be RE-DEFINED,,,if the country can not find any reason to be as one,,,then what is the need wasting time trying to be one,,,You don't need a white man to figure this out!!
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by cap28: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2010
CILondon:

Everything is the White man's fault.

If I fail my exams - blame the Whiteman
if I drink-drive and kill someone - blame the whiteman
If I gamble away my money and can't pay my rent - blame the whiteman.
If I don't brush my teeth and get tooth decay - blame the whiteman

BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN! BLAME THE WHITE MAN!

Thanks for getting back to me with some really intelligent points
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

the insightful statement of Gadafi,,,,
I personally would love Nigeria to be one,,,but being one,,,the country must be RE-DEFINED,,,if the country can not find any reason to be as one,,,then what is the need wasting time trying to be one,,,You don't need a white man to figure this out!!
If you find Quadaffi's statement to be insightful then clearly you have not put much thought into how to move Nigeria forward.
I still say it that most of these disgrruntled elements on Nairaland show a shocking lack of imagination and originality.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by cap28: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

The truth is that ; its only a weak minded person that would always look for who to blame for his failures. The hallmark of RESPONSIBILITY is accepting responsibility for ones failures or success alike.

and the truth is that a person who fails to identify precisely where his problems are coming from is doomed to continue to make them ad infinitum.

People have continually blamed the whitemen for Nigerias persistent problem since independence,,forgetting that there re other countries out there who had white colonialist just like Nigeria,,,and they ve since moved on to greater heigths,,,

you are extremely ignorant of world history - why dont you try reading some books?

Do we want to blame the whiteman for Yardua's situation? or do we want to blame the whiteman for the June 12 imbroglio that saw the cancelling or annulment of the only free and fair election ever held in nigeria,,,May be we also want to blame the whitemen and women who supported and voted for a Black man over a white man in the USA,,,,
The sad truth is that,,,the BLACK man all over the world cannot manage themselves,,,Furthermore,,,we could also blame the white man for the insightful statement of Gadafi,,,,

the sad truth is that you are brainwashed and sleepwalking through life - are you so delusional that you think the appointment of a wall street puppet as america's first black president is a good thing for the black race? let me revise what i said earlier you are in a semi comatose state.   

if you only knew what would  lie in store for you once your "dream" of balkanisation took  place you would recoil in horror.
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by CILondon: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2010
cap28:

Thanks for getting back to me with some really intelligent points

Intelligent enough.
I think you catch my drift
Re: Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video by CILondon: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2010
cap28:

if you only knew what would lie in store for you once your "dream" of balkanisation took place you would recoil in horror.
A horror worse than what we have now? I'll take my chances thank you!

A BATTERED WIFE NEVER REGRETS LEAVING HER HUSBAND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your’re Disloyal To Pdp, Jonathan Tells Atiku / EFCC Raids Lagos State Assembly Complex / Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.