Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (41913 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by skydancer: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wow, they look quite adorable though the guy looks shy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by AverageAnnie(f): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Very pretty lady..... She's gat a lovely smile,Op u carry eye enter market oo..HML

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by showghan(m): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine self.

Bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by simeone007: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by otivere: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Una meet for NYSC camp, this guy don snatch somebody babe
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Samjojo16(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is adorable, in fact its made in heaven Jehovah bless your union
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by magiki(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Am happy for you.

The Lord that did yours will my

congrats!!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by muller101(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Another mistake
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by d2dchat: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Get the app today to avoid seeing your nudes or secret messages on social media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmPydXqUKiM&t=20s and DOWNLOAD NOW: https://app.wemetgroup.com/inv/?app_id=3001&reffcode==26e708117a
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by AHNDY(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Smile smiley, When dem turn Fuel
habsydiamond:
Nice one... whenever I see pre wedding pix like this e dey always dey vibrate for ma body make me too go find wife marry ...the problem Na say most ladies out there Na black market, the original scarce gan...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by opyscol(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
My girlfriend should not even think about Pre Wedding photo shoot cos I dnt av time... Its not in the constitution
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by MrRichy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
jamariwolf:
Pretty girl, ugly man.
I hope he rich

your type end up getting married to way ugly guys..

pray you don't end up in Shiloh

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by oyoofong(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
great
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
jamariwolf:
Pretty girl, ugly man.
I hope he rich
Beauty Queengrin
I could see the numerous likes ur own beauty has acquired so farundecided

@OP, wishing u a joyful matrimony!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by FreeConCiencE: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
shammahyaro:
You guys are so cute..... She's a blessing to you....... HML in advance

Is he not a blessing to her?
If aaaa tia you slap hen!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Landuphil(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lovely.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Captain6(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
I didn't serve he at all brother, I've been seing her and I so much like her, but doesn't have the gut to approach her, when I finally gathered the moral to talk to her, I walked straight to her and the moral cut, I ended up asking her if she's a Muslim which she replied no and left me.

It was our last day in camp that God brought her to Mami with some ladies I know, so I was opportuned to sit close to her, I gathered the moral and requested for her contact which she gave me. So no time to serve her cos we are about leaving for our various PPA and throughout the service year we met like 3 times
Bros,you're lucky o,she is cute!
Lol at first you asked her if she is a Muslim! That's funny grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by FreeConCiencE: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
I didn't serve he at all brother, I've been seing her and I so much like her, but doesn't have the gut to approach her, when I finally gathered the moral to talk to her, I walked straight to her and the moral cut, I ended up asking her if she's a Muslim which she replied no and left me.

It was our last day in camp that God brought her to Mami with some ladies I know, so I was opportuned to sit close to her, I gathered the moral and requested for her contact which she gave me. So no time to serve her cos we are about leaving for our various PPA and throughout the service year we met like 3 times

That means she is still a virgin. That is if somebody has not served her on your behalf the way you have served another girl on somebody's behalf. wink
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Mekanus(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fu^ck!! The girl is gadamn beautiful come get height join. Chai!! This is the kind of girl I like, hope her brain sharp like her looks too Op?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Abanga444: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
Pretty but no go kill him after 4 months
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by bigpicture001: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
I luv her body size
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
opyscol:
My girlfriend should not even think about Pre Wedding photo shoot cos I dnt av time... Its not in the constitution
That's what you'll say until you fall in love... You think say those men wey dey do am no macho reach?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Welcomme: 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:

Why did u ask her if she is a Muslim? I guess u are an Igbo Muslim right.. Congrats to both of you.She is beautiful while you are also cute.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by habsydiamond(m): 5:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
AHNDY:
Smile smiley, When dem turn Fuel
e don tay oooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by bigpicture001: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
very lovely fotos depicting very good and romantic couple..but...I tink the guy mayb too hasty in making d decision to get married..89% of nysc graduate are jobless in the 1st one year aftr the scheme.even menial jobs Wich can be a sustainer till the good one arrives cannot sustain marriage..going out of skl doesn't mk u ready from.marage..believ it or not..financial stability is a very big factor in marage,lest it turns troublesome characterised by complains..well,he knows best.wish dem well....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by divineRx(f): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
HML in advance to d both of them... wow d bride to be is so pretty
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Immarocks(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
odizeey:
easy girl, easy. The girl sef no too fine, see as she dey sweat for armpit

Hmmmmmm nairalanders.....una eyes Sabi see tins sha, had to go back up n spy��
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by wildchild1: 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
#Beautiful

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by onadana: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The girl is so pretty and the dude is cute too. Hml to them.

Those ingredients don't make a happy home.Their hearts do.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by odizeey(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Immarocks:

Hmmmmmm nairalanders.....una eyes Sabi see tins sha, had to go back up n spy��
hope you successfully saw it.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Abee79(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cute couple . . . God bless them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.