Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (41922 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Munzy14(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
Admin, I beg you, please kindly move to fp, abi pre wedding pictures wey I dey see for fp better pass ours? Bikozienu
lol oga so na u be the lucky man to pick Oge. most quiet in the class. She is a rare specie, u are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Iphran6: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is beautiful!! Happy married life in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by AfriSportKits(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by madridguy(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wedding day on my birthday and you no invite him? Oya sharp sharp forward me address make I come fall 10 plates of jollof rice. Happy married life in advance.

elbukaze:
I met her during our NYSC camping in 2015, we exchanged contact the day we left the camp, last year we completed our service and as God made it, come January 5th 2018, we will get the blessings of our earthly parents to live together as husband and wife
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Radiant1020(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
Walahi the lady is pretty. Chai
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by ibietela2(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
He didn't shine teeth in all his pictures and some people don't want me to rest
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by ibietela2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congratulations to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Safiaa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
Girl is really pretty
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Girl is really pretty

This encapsulates my heart to you right now......sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehToBz7zhqE
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Romanciella(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Flawless skin, unlike some people here
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by ufuosman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
All the best to them
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by salt1: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine self.

You're struggling so hard to live true to your name.
Give up on this one. The girl is very beautiful
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Safiaa(f): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Gungnir:

This encapsulates my heart to you right now......sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehToBz7zhqE
Are you stalking me?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Op, you look familiar, your wife is pretty.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by spencekat(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
Her height as a girl is superb.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Shamsointegrity(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
God blessing bro

Kebbi.... Dakingari 2015 I guess
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Shamsointegrity(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
zero8zero:
Op, you look familiar, your wife is pretty.

I think so too

Kebbi state NTSC batch A 2015
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by idee91: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
Na for oyo state una serve ?.... The lady looks familiar
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats bro. your bae fine wella.
But you for try smile small na. Shior.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yes, I am undecided
Safiaa:
Are you stalking me?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Dammylois(f): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
They are so cute
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Dis is amazing,may God bless ur union!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Slimberry1(f): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew the girl no even fine self.

I wanted to insult you, but I checked your monicker and I smiled that there's no need to be angry...Just like your name implies, so you're
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Slimberry1(f): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
She is pretty, and she appears to be quiet,like she looks really calm

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Slimberry1(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oloshilove:
we both share similar physical features. Tall slim girls are good at standing missionary, try it with her, i bet you won't regret it. my bf can't get enough of it.
Congrats.

Maami, oshey, hands up for you...

We short slim girls no? No hope? grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by jamislaw(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
elbukaze:
I didn't serve he at all brother, I've been seing her and I so much like her, but doesn't have the gut to approach her, when I finally gathered the moral to talk to her, I walked straight to her and the moral cut, I ended up asking her if she's a Muslim which she replied no and left me.

It was our last day in camp that God brought her to Mami with some ladies I know, so I was opportuned to sit close to her, I gathered the moral and requested for her contact which she gave me. So no time to serve her cos we are about leaving for our various PPA and throughout the service year we met like 3 times
the only question you can ask her is if she is Muslim or not, Nawao!!! I know u are IPob sha ur hate for Muslim is too strong.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by Slimberry1(f): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=63461494]very lovely fotos depicting very good and romantic couple..but...I tink the guy mayb too hasty in making d decision to get married..89% of nysc graduate are jobless in the 1st one year aftr the scheme.even menial jobs Wich can be a sustainer till the good one arrives cannot sustain marriage..going out of skl doesn't mk u ready from.marage..believ it or not..financial stability is a very big factor in marage,lest it turns troublesome characterised by complains..well,he knows best.wish dem well....[/quote

Bikonu, don't be hasty to judge, dyu know their background? Dyu even know if they both got good jobs, and up there you typed 89% of nysc graduates...What if they're among the remaining 11%? I am sure not onewould dablle into marriage now without proper calculations...
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
Shamsointegrity:

I think so too
Kebbi state NTSC batch A 2015
for me, it's Jos but only OP knows.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by zero8zero(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oloshilove:
we both share similar physical features. Tall slim girls are good at standing missionary, try it with her, i bet you won't regret it. my bf can't get enough of it.
Congrats.
ishilove come see moniker haaahaaahaaa!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC by OdogwuMike(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
cry

I know this guy, he was my school mate during studies in d university.

His name is Akubueze , former ANSU Student Union President.

Honestly, the guy was a fanatic in political desperation, can do anything to achieve and consolidate his interest, a deadly and corrupt politician.

Heard he looted the Student Union purse dry.

As much as I can tell, he never does anything without an interior motive.

I just hope he has changed shaa, but then, I know people don't change.

Anyways, I wish them the best of luck smiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / How To Attract A Real Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.