Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069928 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
DawatNama:

This your write up is even more nonsensical, why should Umahi direct Obiano on what to do in Anambra state? When Enugu sack Anambra people working in the state did haven fall, when Abia sack Anambra people working in the state did haven fall, Mbaise people swore Anambra person won't be a bishop at Ahiara Anambra state government didn't issue any statement, Ebonyi State refused Ibeto entry into NigerCem because he is from Anambra State we didn't raise an eyebrow... The list is endless but now our government decided to change a street name some inferiority complex subdued ediots started issuing press briefing.
In Anambra state there equal balance of indigenes and non indigenes in the education sector, many people from Imo State are headmaster and principals in Anambra schools but we go on like for peace to reign. There are some Obiano aids that are not from anambra state but we don't complain yet we are being insulted, malign and abused for just be civil.

The street is now Club Zone and not Abakaliki Street, all former documents remain valid. There is an abakaliki street in Fegge you can kindly located it because we have changed the name of the one in Awka.

I dont even get some people. So, having a street named after your state helps your self esteem?

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Anambra Govt Cautions Against Abuse Of GRA Onitsha, Commences Revalidation Of Allocation Tommorow
24 JUNE 2018

The State Government says its attention has been drawn to the unwholesome abuse of the serenity of the Government Reserved Area, GRA, in Onitsha.
In a statement in Awka, the Commissioner for Lands, Mr Nnamdi Onukwuba, lamented that some allotees in the GRA Onitsha had converted their premises to Churches, Hotels and other commercial activities without any authority from the government.

Mr Onukwuba warned that it is illegal for any allotee in government estate to convert his property to another use without applying for change of purpose clause from the state government, stressing that such action constitutes breach of covenants contained in the certificate of occupancy.

The Commissioner warned that the State government will not hesitate to cancel certificates of occupancy whose covenants have been abused and recover such plots.

Mr Onukwuba stated that not all types of businesses would be allowed in the Government Reserved Areas as they are designed specifically for residential purposes.

He said that a revalidation exercise will help in streamlining a lot of anomalies in government layouts across the State, and urged various Allottees’ Associations in government layouts to sensitize their members to present themselves for the exercise which will commence tomorrow.

Take away their C of O and knock down those illegal structures. I hate lawlessness!!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Beautiful serene city of Onitsha

What's beautiful about this?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Take away their C of O and knock down those illegal structures. I hate lawlessness!!

Not that they are illegal structures as such but some people took permit to build residential property and then went and built commercial properties like hotels, schools etc. Permit fees for commercial properties are higher than residential properties. Government is losing tax by this sharp practices by some developers. Govt has now come to recover these taxes with penalties

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Public service announcement on enforcement order for 1st of July, 2018 ban on the use of motorcycles in Greater Onitsha, Greater Awka and other Special Areas.

5 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Not that they are illegal structures as such but some people took permit to build residential property and then went and built commercial property like hotel. Permit fee for commercial properties are higher than residential properties. Government is losing tax by this sharp practices by some developers. Govt has now come to recover these taxes with penalties

That is illegal and shortchanging the state. And didnt the report say these buildings were designated for the places they were built?
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
DawatNama:

This is a government decision and it has been gazetted, Club Zone is the official name.
Yes business sometimes determine location naming ; Bank Road in Nnewi have major bank branches reason for the naming, Old and New Market Roads in Onitsha lead to Main Market, Niger Street in Fegge is close to River Niger, School Road at Iyiowa lead to Community Primary School.

As much as I'm ready to stick to renaming of a street I want to rub the hypocrisy of most of you on your faces. You guys have wronged us in multiple phases but maintain low key.
All examples you cited are about naming and not renaming. I am not interested in your last paragraph
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
OMANBALA1:

No, you are the one that is writing crap. Anambra state government has all the right to do whatever is lawful and nobody has any say in that. You want to talk about street name change that made Umahi accuse us of discrimination but you dont want us to talk about how you people kicked us to the curb when you got your little new state...Hypocrisy
So because we kicked your ass you want to vent your frustration on Ndi abakaliki?
On a serious note, I am not questioning anambra's right to change street names in their state. All I am saying is that if we follow their argument for the change then a lot streets will have to be changed
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ogbuefi2020: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Xander85:

What's beautiful about this?
Well the houses are beautiful but the road is shitty especially for a GRA

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Aromi: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
DawatNama:

This your write up is even more nonsensical, why should Umahi direct Obiano on what to do in Anambra state? When Enugu sack Anambra people working in the state did haven fall, when Abia sack Anambra people working in the state did haven fall, Mbaise people swore Anambra person won't be a bishop at Ahiara Anambra state government didn't issue any statement, Ebonyi State refused Ibeto entry into NigerCem because he is from Anambra State we didn't raise an eyebrow... The list is endless but now our government decided to change a street name some inferiority complex subdued ediots started issuing press briefing.
In Anambra state there equal balance of indigenes and non indigenes in the education sector, many people from Imo State are headmaster and principals in Anambra schools but we go on like for peace to reign. There are some Obiano aids that are not from anambra state but we don't complain yet we are being insulted, malign and abused for just be civil.

The street is now Club Zone and not Abakaliki Street, all former documents remain valid. There is an abakaliki street in Fegge you can kindly located it because we have changed the name of the one in Awka.

Nwa you are on point anambra is like igbo people lagos nwanne do you remember Ohanugo one time onitsha l.g.a chirman he is from imo state but till today his name is very popular in onitsha what of Stalla nwachukwu one time ogbaru l.g.a chairlady she is also from imo state no body complain from ndi anambra avag dont mind them

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
OMANBALA1:

That is illegal and shortchanging the state. And didnt the report say these buildings were designated for the places they were built?

OK
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by ANSMEDIA: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
MSBM UK, South-East Lecture Delivery Centre. 6 Niger Drive, GRA, Onitsha Anambra State

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
MIP Farms & Agro-Allied Services Limited Nnewi, Anambra state
This is amazing.
Way to go.
I can't wait for us to attain at least 50% sufficiency in food production.

Hmn, as we are discussing about our state and how to make it better, let me use this opportunity to chip in this important message for our benefits in the future.

We can see what is happening in Nigeria because of fulani and their cows. Have we ever thought that we are encouraging this heartless situation to continue spreading?
Most of the people here are men and I believe u all go to umunna meetings.
So u can bring up this topic and discuss it, let the awareness start from home.
We value beef more than any other meat and we don't rear cows for commercial purposes. We depend on this fulani people. When we want to do any occasion we always use cows. In fact the number of cows u bring will determine how loaded u are.
It's we we so let me be blunt.

We don't actually kill these cows but we rather want to show that we belong, then sell it less to the fulani again. For what purpose pls?
Does this make sense?
The men go to meetings, why can't u guys deliberate on outlawing this cow stuffs in occasions? If there is something I don't like concerning us it's the way we always like to show in everything we do.
If we don't use cow will something happen?
Can u guys talk about it in kporakpo meetings and umunna at home.
I'm not yet talking about cooking with beef yet.

We can easily rear chicken for commercial purpose. Lots of people will be employed while at it and it open chains of biz for all both vets and farmers.
Chicken is healthier.
Women are always encouraged to reduce or stop the consumption of beef as they approach menopause.
It's cheaper. Developed countries eat more of chicken than beef. Beef are usually reared for milk. And eaten at few occasions.
I can't remember when last I used beef to cook.
There is turkey, chicken, fish etc and some other animals to eat.
Must we continue eating beef?
We wail and complain about these people yet we patronize them.
It's the turn of benue today, who knows tomorrow.
Pls, can we give this a thought?

It's for our own good. I can't see the reason why these people that we are better than in all ramifications will outsmart us using beef. It's not actually all about ranching and we know it. Since their means of propagation is through cow, let reduce to the nearest minimum how we value their cows and let's see if the tides won't turn against them and their sponsors.
It will even help us become self sufficient easier.
Anybody with me on this.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by cjrane: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
sassysure:

This is amazing.
Way to go.
I can't wait for us to attain at least 50% sufficiency in food production.

Hmn, as we are discussing about our state and how to make it better, let me use this opportunity to chip in this important message for our benefits in the future.

We can see what is happening in Nigeria because of fulani and their cows. Have we ever thought that we are encouraging this heartless situation to continue spreading?
Most of the people here are men and I believe u all go to umunna meetings.
So u can bring up this topic and discuss it, let the awareness start from home.
We value beef more than any other meat and we don't rear cows for commercial purposes. We depend on this fulani people. When we want to do any occasion we always use cows. In fact the number of cows u bring will determine how loaded u are.
It's we we so let me be blunt.

We don't actually kill these cows but we rather want to show that we belong, then sell it less to the fulani again. For what purpose pls?
Does this make sense?
The men go to meetings, why can't u guys deliberate on outlawing this cow stuffs in occasions? If there is something I don't like concerning us it's the way we always like to show in everything we do.
If we don't use cow will something happen?
Can u guys talk about it in kporakpo meetings and umunna at home.
I'm not yet talking about cooking with beef yet.

We can easily rear chicken for commercial purpose. Lots of people will be employed while at it and it open chains of biz for all both vets and farmers.
Chicken is healthier.
Women are always encouraged to reduce or stop the consumption of beef as they approach menopause.
It's cheaper. Developed countries eat more of chicken than beef. Beef are usually reared for milk. And eaten at few occasions.
I can't remember when last I used beef to cook.
There is turkey, chicken, fish etc and some other animals to eat.
Must we continue eating beef?
We wail and complain about these people yet we patronize them.
It's the turn of benue today, who knows tomorrow.
Pls, can we give this a thought?

It's for our own good. I can't see the reason why these people that we are better than in all ramifications will outsmart us using beef. It's not actually all about ranching and we know it. Since their means of propagation is through cow, let reduce to the nearest minimum how we value their cows and let's see if the tides won't turn against them and their sponsors.
It will even help us become self sufficient easier.
Anybody with me on this.

What you said is 100% true. People say it's the weather, but if you have lived in the north, you will notice they have enough grassland for the cows. It is the insatiable southern consumption of beef driving these herdsmen southwards not conveniently weather as claimed.

The herdsmen don't bother about staying in the north to sell their fatty beef because the average northerner isn't such a big beef eater.

We need to do something about this addiction before it kills everyone. We are arming the same people killing us and that folly must stop. Southerners need to make a small change in their diet by substituting beef for Turkey,Chicken etc to remove the incentive to bring all the cows in the north to the southern markets and help stop this carnage going on.

4 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by DawatNama(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Aromi:

Nwa you are on point anambra is like igbo people lagos nwanne do you remember Ohanugo one time onitsha l.g.a chirman he is from imo state but till today his name is very popular in onitsha what of Stalla nwachukwu one time ogbaru l.g.a chairlady she is also from imo state no body complain from ndi anambra avag dont mind them

Not Stella but Calista Nwachukwu, she was a family friend then, she lived in GMO before she won the election but relocate to GRA afterwards. She recruited more Mbaise people in Ogbaru LG during her tenure and this caused serious issue resulting in the secretariat set ablaze by Ogbaru Youth. She was in AD. She adopted her twin boys.

Till tomorrow those Mbaise people she employed are still working there. The headmistress of one of the primary schools at iyiowa was an Ikeduru woman.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
DawatNama:

Not Stella but Calista Nwachukwu, she was a family friend then, she lived in GMO before she won the election but relocate to GRA afterwards. She recruited more Mbaise people in Ogbaru LG during her tenure and this caused serious issue resulting in the secretariat set ablaze by Ogbaru Youth. She was in AD. She adopted her twin boys.

Till tomorrow those Mbaise people she employed are still working there. The headmistress of one of the primary schools at iyiowa was an Ikeduru woman.

Dont worry , we will gradually get rid of every single non onye Anambra who works for us but has not denounced his state of origin openly. If you are gonna reap the fruit of our father land then you must bleed for the land. I blame Onicha and Ogbaru for letting these people mount these positions without proper orientation. It cant happen in Idenmili,never!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ogbuefi2020:

So because we kicked your ass you want to vent your frustration on Ndi abakaliki?
On a serious note, I am not questioning anambra's right to change street names in their state. All I am saying is that if we follow their argument for the change then a lot streets will have to be changed

I am glad you put it that way "kicked our ass" but today your people are littered all over Anambra begging for the worst of the jobs we wouldn't touch with a long poll...Ifele megbue unu!

Anambra is just getting started,wait until our like join politics!!! Alu ga eme unu!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
cjrane:

What you said is 100% true. People say it's the weather, but if you have lived in the north, you will notice they have enough grassland for the cows. It is the insatiable southern consumption of beef driving these herdsmen southwards not conveniently weather as claimed.

The herdsmen don't bother about staying in the north to sell their fatty beef because the average northerner isn't such a big beef eater.

We need to do something about this addiction before it kills everyone. We are arming the same people killing us and that folly must stop. Southerners need to make a small change in their diet by substituting beef for Turkey,Chicken etc to remove the incentive to bring all the cows in the north to the southern markets and help stop this carnage going on.
U know it my brother!
An average northerners eats suya and that's that.
We boast their cow biz so well that they are everywhere in the south.
We are not smart at all.
Can u guys help create the awareness?
When u go to an eatery, please insist on fish and any other meat aside beef.
In ur house, tell madam to buy chicken. There are many ways to prepare chicken. Chicken breast is the best meat for children too.
Pls, umunna, we don't have any other home.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
sassysure:

U know it my brother!
An average northerners eats suya and that's that.
We boast their cow biz so well that they are everywhere in the south.
We are not smart at all.
Can u guys help create the awareness?
When u go to an eatery, please insist on fish and any other meat aside beef.
In ur house, tell madam to buy chicken. There are many ways to prepare chicken. Chicken breast is the best meat for children too.
Pls, umunna, we don't have any other home.
Our people are not stupid but they are very smart!. They are investing heavily in cattle business and building capacity!. They are also investing in other alternative meat like pigs, grasscutters, rabbits, snails,Fish etc!. The cattle business is a money spinner and cannot be ignored by any nwa for igbo if we are looking to create alternative wealth and industry. The onus is on the state govt to give out financial assistance and other help like importing special breeds of cattle & goat to our citizens in other to encourage them to invest in the venture like their northern counterparts are doing right now!.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Malawian(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2018
I will like to say something. First, i am not aversed to development, but what happens to people's memories? I will give you some examples. I vividly recall a certain route my parents took us through while returning from church as a kid, I know that route was somewhere in Aguda, but that route no longer exists anywhere in Aguda again. I am talking about 1980s.

I was going through my bossom friend's pictures on facebook sometime ago, where one of his aunts posted her throwback picture of my very own street (A picture from inside of her church and which managed to catch a glimps of the building opposite the church) That picture really brought liquid into my eyes, just looking at childhood photos i had since forgotten. Both the Church and the building opposite it still exists, but have been so renovated and re-renovated/Re(re)developed that you couldn't possibly believe they are the same as the picture.

There are so many other instances, like my Dad's apprentice whose duty sometimes was to take and bring us back from church should our parents decide to attend 10:30 mass, there was also those hangouts where he will branch with the car and treat us to coke and fanta grin before returning us home; just like the first instance, those places no longer exists in Aguda, but it is still our memories.

A third instance being a certain curious route my mum took when driving me to St. Catherines Yaba in the 80s, now, i almost forgot this very area if not for one landmark that was left untouched all these while, even the double lane in that road has since been reduced to a single lane with residential houses springing up all over. I used to tell myself that that route was just a dream and it never existed until i chanced upon the said landmark, and all of a sudden, i could piece together what happened over there.

Taking a look at the picture i posted below, which i got from this very thread, when i saw this picture, what my mind remembered immediately was my Aunty's house in Awada. I was there as a kid to do "little bridegroom" for them during their wedding. This buildings wont cost much to transform them into modern looking houses. You know, just change those louvers to Aluminum casement windows, re-roof with the new style of roofing with parapets, repaint, and all of a sudden, it looks like a brand new house. All the city inhabitants could do the same, and all of a sudden, the 70s and the 80s will disappear from the east. These are people's memories!! and these are what attaches people to their roots.

Once again i am not averse to development and urban renewal, and one thing that is constant is "change" otherwise, we would stagnate, but memories are what they are and are just as important. Which now brings me to my main point.

There has really been a failure of Government at all levels all these while. It doesn't mean we can't start now to do what must be done. I am talking about a 3D imaging of our cities every month that could be archived each month for posterity. Future generations can see for themselves withing the luxury of their computer screens, how the city have been transforming. I mean, you could simply do a digital walk-through of your neighbourhood of when you were a kid, even after you are 80 years of age.

I can see a whole new vista of opportunities, like a "nollywood" of some sort springing out of this new "industry". There is almost limitless applications to this, from crime fighting, to Nollywood, to History teaching, to even a form of "tales by moonlight". There would be new programmers and associated ICT infrastructure to power it up. This is a whole new idea, a gift that keeps on giving!! Our memories captured for posterity and never to be lost and forgotten.

** I forgot to add..
If Government is talking about creating jobs, they need to put some enabling infrastructure in place for things to start happening. Imagine that this my idea is implemented, Graduate programmers will not be waiting for white collar jobs. They could start developing Video games since realistic graphics are already available. Those producing will be producing, those marketing will be marketing and those playing will be playing. Our video game brands could be sold all over Africa and beyond, bringing in Forex and associated advertisements inherent in such video games.
I even see business owners paying to have their premises mapped out properly for use in such video games. Imagine playing "Grand Theft Autos -Onitsha City Stories"

.... Virtual Tourism that could lead to the real one. Onitsha boys on display meehn, the streets!! these are the kind of ideas the white man with no visible "natural resources" still use to become richer than Nigerians with "Our Oyel" mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Public service announcement on enforcement order for 1st of July, 2018 ban on the use of motorcycles in Greater Onitsha, Greater Awka and other Special Areas.
wow i love this

for Ogidi urban includes Building material,Express
,Building materials road,Court roads and estates roads

while from Nkpor to Ugwunwasike includes Frm Iyi Enu,secretariat road,Old road to roundabout

pls tel ur brothers

if we see Any Okada
we go kill dem
because dey use to rob people via Building materials road

Okada is allowed in Ogidi Rural

but parts of Ogidi that is nt included is urbanising and looks more developed and beautiful than some of this place listed

wel this is comendable

Obiano my Man

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:24am On Jun 25, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Dont worry , we will gradually get rid of every single non onye Anambra who works for us but has not denounced his state of origin openly. If you are gonna reap the fruit of our father land then you must bleed for the land. I blame Onicha and Ogbaru for letting these people mount these positions without proper orientation. It cant happen in Idenmili,never!
happen for Idemili when we never collect our post finish..

na to use slap comot pesin for im body
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 1:58am On Jun 25, 2018
Feb. 02, 1956 - Royal Tour Of Nigeria Napoleon Of Nigeria Awaits The Queen. Photo shows He's impressive in his cloak as he awaits the Queen. There's a richness in his dress which all can admire. But it takes headgear to capture most attention Chief Idigo of Aguleri succeeds with a Napoleonic creation decorated with feathers. He was attending an investiture hold by the Queen at the House of the Assembly at Enugu, Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 2:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Colonial Students in Great Britain- Students at University of London Institute of Education, London, England, UK, 1946 Miss N I Ejindu from Obsi, Ibo country, Eastern Nigeria, teaches pupils the words and actions of a traditional game during a Physical Training lesson at Marlborough Senior Girls' School in Isleworth, Middlesex. According to the original caption, Miss Ejindu works at a large girls' boarding school in Nigeria (St Monica's School in Onitsha) and is taking a general course in education, with a focus on senior girls.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 2:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Onitcha/Onitsha. Nigeria. The Niger Basin, 1885 antique map

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 2:15am On Jun 25, 2018
Nov. 28, 1957 - The Queen sees statue of herself by Nigerian artist. : H.M. The Queen and H.R.H. Prince Philip this afternoon paid a visit to the 228th. Exhibition of the Royal Society of British artists at the Society's Galleries in Suffilk Street, Pall Nall, London. Among the works which the Royal Couple saw was the statue of the Queen by the Nigarian sculptur ~ir. Benedict Enwonwu, The statue is to be cast in bronze for the House of Representatives in lagos. Photo shows H.M. The Queen elonely inspects the statue of herself by the Nigarian artist Benedict Enwonwu during her visit to the R.S

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Xander85: 2:22am On Jun 25, 2018
Feb. 26, 2012 - Eastern Nigeria’s Military Governor – A Portrait: Lieutenant – Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:08am On Jun 25, 2018
Xander85:
Feb. 02, 1956 - Royal Tour Of Nigeria Napoleon Of Nigeria Awaits The Queen. Photo shows He's impressive in his cloak as he awaits the Queen. There's a richness in his dress which all can admire. But it takes headgear to capture most attention Chief Idigo of Aguleri succeeds with a Napoleonic creation decorated with feathers. He was attending an investiture hold by the Queen at the House of the Assembly at Enugu, Eastern Nigeria.

This proves how fake the eze custom is in Igbo land lol. A whole Eze wearing a Napoleon costume with a germanic cross on his head.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:09am On Jun 25, 2018
No offense Xander85, but outside of the Ojukwu picture, all I see is subjugation
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 4:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

This proves how fake the eze custom is in Igbo land lol. A whole Eze wearing a Napoleon costume with a germanic cross on his head.

Well, Eze stool is not new in Igbo land but the advanced form is in some areas. Don't be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 4:33am On Jun 25, 2018
But he's using a Napoleon hat with a german cross to signify his eze-hood?
Today the same Aguleri king wears a european crown? But he's a part of an 'ancient stool'. Abeg.
All of these fake 'traditions' make us a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

Viewing this topic: Onlinebar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.