Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Update on developments in Anambra state-photos - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2069526 Views)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / ABIA STATE: Updates On Developments- Pictures / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
H

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2018
NEW HOTEL COMING UP @ CLUB ROAD AWKA(FORMER ABAKALIKI ROAD AWKA)

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:17am On Jun 27, 2018
ANOTHER NEW CLUB ALMOST COMPLETED @ CLUB ROAD AWKA ANAMBRA STATE. THERE ARE MORE THAN 10 NEW DIFFERENT INVESTMENTS RANGING FROM HOTELS, CLUBS, SUPER MARKET, MODERN CAR WASH,BANKS ETC SPRINGING UP ON THIS ROAD ALONE!

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Nobody wants to go to Ayilara (Much ado about a Street)
That is not quite true.

Yes, nobody, in his right senses would say publicly that he wants to go to Ayilara Street, in Surulere, Lagos, particularly, in the evening. Yet a good number of active young men and supposedly “active gentlemen” visit there every now and then.

Ayilara Street is one of the notorious red light districts in Lagos State. It is noted for its high number of brothels and fast cheap sex, even on the streets, at night.

Like Ayilara Street, like the former Abakaliki Street, in Iyi Agu Estate, Awka, Anambra State capital. The major difference between Ayilara Street in Lagos and the former Abakaliki Street in Awka is the quality and number of hotels, lounges or nightclubs, eateries, and bars. The hotels and other attractions on the former Abakaliki Street, Awka, can be said to be upscale.

MOM’s Sunday Revue had written a few pieces on the former Abakaliki Street in the past two years, including “Abakaliki Street…where the Sun never sets on weekend nights”… https://plus.google.com/+MikeObiajuluMeze/posts/5eVgCExwPQS.

Abakaliki Street, Awka, came up in the news again early last week. This time around, the Ebonyi State Governor, Engineer Dave Nweze Umahi, kicked up the dust.

Governor Umahi had complained through the media about his dissatisfaction with the Anambra State Government for re-naming the street. He went on to say that he would be taking up the matter with the Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano.

Following Governor Umahi’s statement, the Chairman of Awka South Local Government Area, Mr Leo Nwubah, reacted by pointing out that his local government had since renamed a more befitting street after Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital. He expressed dismay that the media had not given same attention to the renaming of a new street after Abakaliki as they did not only to the change of the previous street name to Club Road, and the latest anger by the Ebonyi State Governor.

Towards the end of last week, it was obvious that the very peaceful and brotherly relations between Anambra and Ebonyi States was about to be fractured. One of the reasons given for this fear is the fact that Governor Umahi had admitted that he was yet to discuss the issue with his colleague and brother, Governor Obiano, before going public with his views.

We understand from very reliable sources that the Anambra State Government had before now planned to name major streets among the old roads being upgraded and new streets being built in and around the new Awka Capital Territory, after State capitals not only in the South East (including Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital) but also in Delta and Rivers State. The plan we were told is part of Governor Obiano’s new model for the Awka Capital Territory.

It is hoped that the two States would resolve this small matter amicably in order not to jeopardize the growing unity among the South East States.

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

I thought they said they are not igbos?
is like you are madd
thats the King of Ogidi Town...
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 12:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Solar mini grids for Anambra
Anambra State may adopt solar mini grids as an alternative power option for small businesses. The mini grids, which could run on solar energy, would be set up in farm settlements. This is one of the recommendations arrived at at the end of first Anambra Business Roundtable held at Governor’s Lodge, Amawbia, last Friday.

The roundtable which attracted stakeholders from all walks of life was organized as part of Governor Obiano’s second term inauguration programme with a view to advising the trajectory of the new Obiano administration.

The theme of the Summit was “Consolidating on the Vision”.

Other recommendations arrived at by the roundtable included: to position the State as a logistics hub due to its historical advantage and strategic location; the provision of support to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) as a step towards attracting more local and foreign investors and the creation of greater opportunities for partnerships; the creation of hospitality outlets (business class hotels and resort hotels) in order to attract investors and stimulate growth; and increased investments in the creative industries (film, entertainment, art and craft, photography, among others) in order to provide jobs for many Anambra youth and unemployed graduates, and to contribute significantly to the growth of the local economy.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:02am On Jun 27, 2018
ROTARY CLUB OF AWKA GRA

The President of Rotary Club District 9142 Awka GRA led the family to a Sanitation exercise at Uzu-Awka Junction, Awka.

T

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2018
This new hotel near Ngozi estate Awka must have been completed by now since this picture was taken last year!

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 2:39am On Jun 27, 2018
DawatNama:

Yes, I'm sorry for the generalization, I don't know why everybody keep calling us all the time. Pita Obi protested when pilgrim board was not using AIIA to airlift pilgrims which they started using, Enugu governor was there but could not protest but just for Anambra to included in oil producing state Ayaogu Eze and Co crawled out of their shells and stopped it in the senate. Everybody knows how Stella fought for AIIA and the price she paid for it, they won't talk It.
Pita is going around Igboland donating money and books to both government and mission schools, nobody will talk it.

After the creation of Anambra state the only thing we got was Premier Breweries and Main Market but every institution bot academic, recreation, business went to Enugu, it never stopped there our asses were kicked out too from government ministries and departments . Jim Nwobodo hated agba-enu people so much that he only planted flower at Zik Round about but concentrated development in Enugu urban. Anambra state benefited nothing, nothing whatsoever.
They keep calling us ndi ogwu ego, yet I'm yet to see an Anambra person frowning at the tag, they keep repeating the profiling every day but we live like nothing happen

Nwannem, rapukeneli okwu na okwu aburo nni. Ife melu bu na onye Olisebuluwa melu eze mmadu apuro imeghalia. Anya ufu , ekwolo na anya ukwu ndi igbo nwelu ebe Umu Omanbala no erika.

Anambra is destined for greatness and no human wishes can change that. Akpokuodike is working very hard and aggressive to reposition the state and when it is all set and done they will accuse us of OGWU EGO. I see what is happening in our fathers land and I have no doubt that if we continue with the same pace and aggression we will hit the very top...Na ike nke Olisebuluwa!
People that are calling us names do so out of jealousy...some recently told me Anambra people are not real Igbo and I said keep your Igbo tag and let me uphold my Omanbala identity and he was short of words...haha. There are many ways to defeat a ffool,just let them hang themselves...lol

Ife ana anu bu agha uche....Omanbala nnem, osingo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 2:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
This one has the federal republic of Nigeria in his staff

just last week the Sultan of Sokoto came to commission the traditional rulers house in Rivers state LOL. Aren't Kings supposed to be equals? These people have a very low opinion of their own Igbo culture.

Ikwerre are not Igbos and you should respect them for that. Be smart for a second. No need to argue with a man with inferior mind. Ikwerre people are lost and pathetic. They even recently invited Obi of Onicha to commission a road and I ask dont they have kings.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with holding a staff with federal coat of arms ,after all he is a Nigerian but it seems you are just looking for the slightest opportunity to mock and criticize our traditional rulers. That is very petty, so, why dont you focus on other areas. Anambra has a very powerful traditional and well organized chieftaincy institutions. We have very beautiful and attractive culture which is rooted in Nri and Nollywood has benefited hugely from our culture. Mana ndi asili ga na aku. Any stagnant culture will go extinct ,henceforth,we imbibe aspects of other cultures.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Xander85:

The only Ezes i truly have respect for and see as genuine are Eze Nri, Obi of Onitsha and maybe one or two others!

Nowadays, every fake arsse autonomous community has a Eze or Obi! These autonomous communities are created just so some greedy group of people can form chief and enjoy all the filthy lucre they expect will come with such a recognition! Benefits include getting paid to endorse a governor or president for a second term, together with receiving keys to a brand new jeep from the desperate governor! grin

Point of correction, there are no autonomous community in Anambra....Ofodirinwa knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Nya kpotuba,
Ka udo chia!

Wish we could lay our hands on the newly planned interchange at revenue house (Eze-Uzu) Junction, Agu Awka, overhead flyover at Regina caeli.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 3:20am On Jun 27, 2018
DawatNama:

Thanks Nwanne daalu, Ogboefere is 60% Akokwa and Arondizuogu 30%. Nweke Ogbodo was my dad friend when I was small, he was driving 504 Peugeot Saloon car from Uga to Atani. I know him very well. He was killed by Dopa Esiogbu from Ogwu Ikpele when he was National Union chairman while Dopa was secretary. Nweke insulted Anambra people openly while walking down Upper Iweka with some Akpugo guys as bodyguards, the guy was very uncouth, he ruled Anambra state with iron fist despite not being from Anambra State. Dopa and Co later conspired to kill him, later Dopa was killed by Bakassi Boys ; we used to live in the same street with Dopa at Odorubber iyiowa.

Igbo bu Igbo aburom onye ntisa kama ekechaa na ama eburu nata na obi. Ife a bu uka umunne mana kwusinu ikpari ndi Anambra, onweghi ife mere onye obuna

Don't worry, as we advance in development of Anambra there are some policies we will put in place to check the influx of these unruly elements. Some of these markets will shut out and levelled up to make way for decent investment.

There is no reason a person will insult Ndi Anambra and not be dealt brutally with. Take a look at what is happening in America...Trump is fighting very hard to put the American economy firmly into the hands of whites and I respect that. In other words we must seize complete control of every tiny aspect of Anambra economy...Few policies here and there will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Ofodirinwa: 3:33am On Jun 27, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Ikwerre are not Igbos and you should respect them for that. Be smart for a second. No need to argue with a man with inferior mind. Ikwerre people are lost and pathetic. They even recently invited Obi of Onicha to commission a road and I ask dont they have kings.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with holding a staff with federal coat of arms ,after all he is a Nigerian but it seems you are just looking for the slightest opportunity to mock and criticize our traditional rulers. That is very petty, so, why dont you focus on other areas. Anambra has a very powerful traditional and well organized chieftaincy institutions. We have very beautiful and attractive culture which is rooted in Nri and Nollywood has benefited hugely from our culture. Mana ndi asili ga na aku. Any stagnant culture will go extinct ,henceforth,we imbibe aspects of other cultures.

Of all the communities in Igbo land that can even claim having an eze, Anambra is even where I'll say ok I understand because these are centuries old traditions. But let's be honest, 90% of igbo ezes arent tradition. Someone will invent a village eze stool in 1994 and everyone will say it's a tradition. If an eze is traditional why is he carrying a staff that was made in 2016? There's nothing traditional about these ezes. If you grew up on the village like I did you'll know that they have no real place in our culture.

Disputes are settled by umunnadi, rules are interpreted by the head of the family. What cultural role does the eze have? Nothing. Some of them spend most of their year in the US and return when it's time to get money from politicians for influence they don't have.

The Oba of Benin said there should be no crime in Benin and all of the armed robbers came to give him their guns. They have a tradition of monarcy and it means something to them. We don't and the average eze can't even look eye to eye with most of the men in the village talkless of armed robbers. We invented democracy in Africa and we're throwing it away for this useless primitive warrant chief show boating.

2 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
The annual review of urban settlements/cities in the world was released in the month of April 2018. The review which was released by Demographia World Urban Area contains 1,064 urban cities across the world and they were arraigned according to landmass, population and population density.
In Nigeria, the most populated cities were
1. Lagos 23 position in the world
2. Onitsha 49 globally
3. Kano 119 globally
4. Ibadan 163 globally
5. Abuja 195 globally
6. Uyo 235 globally
7. Port Harcourt 257 globally
8. Nsukka 285 globally
9. Benin 373 globally
10. Ilorin 561 globally
Lagos and Onitsha were also most populated cities in Africa with population of over 13 million for Lagos and over 7 million for Onitsha.

The city/metropolis with the largest urban/ buildup area or landmass
1. Onitsha 47 globally
2. Lagos 72 globally
3. Abuja 140 globally
4. Uyo 190 globally
5. Nsukka 215 globally
6. Ibadan 279 globally
7. Kano 366 globally
8. Benin 492 globally
9. Port Harcourt 670 globally
10. Maiduguri 673 globally

Lokoja and Aba topped the list of most densely populated cities in Nigeria.
8 American cities made the top 10 largest urban cities while Tokyo was the most populated city.
Johannesburg was rated as the largest urban city in Africa with a landmass of over 2,100 sqkm and was closely followed by Onitsha as the second largest urban city in Africa with a land mass of over 1,960 sqkm. Lagos metropolis has a landmass of over 1,500 sqkm, Ibadan with over 350 sqkm.
Other Nigerian cities that made the list were Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Abeokuta, Ogbomosho, Oyo town, Akure, Lokoja, Sokoto, Bauchi, Kaduna, Zaria, Warri etc. A total of 28 Nigerian cities made the list.
http://www.demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

It was very unfortunate to see that the percentage of urban settlement in Nigeria was just 2.4% of our total landmass. I pity those big states with very small urban areas. I was also disappointed to see Aba down the list as well as Owerri because I taught Aba was the biggest city in the SE. Ibadan was also disappointing because its urban area is just too small compared to Oyo state's landmass. Awka, Abakaliki, Umuahia, Asaba, Calaba, Ikot Ekpene, Sagamu etc did not make the list of top 1,065 cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
I think i have been vindicated!. Some weeks ago i made a comment on the population of Obosi which is part of Onitsha metropolitan area is now 2.5 million

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
investnow2013:

Following Governor Umahi’s statement, the Chairman of Awka South Local Government Area, Mr Leo Nwubah, reacted by pointing out that his local government had since renamed a more befitting street after Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital. He expressed dismay that the media had not given same attention to the renaming of a new street after Abakaliki as they did not only to the change of the previous street name to Club Road, and the latest anger by the Ebonyi State Governor.

This is my problem with our people, always accomodating so called brothers who would never reciprocate our kind gestures, why should the Awka South LGA rename a street after Abakaliki, was that to placate that inferiority complex feeling Umahi or what? This is one of the reasons they insult us at any given time because we take all crap from anyone.

Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Abia people(not all though) dislike us for reasons best known to them yet we allow them do whatever they want in our state to the extent that Umahi had to issue a press statement directing our governor to revert back to the old name, what rubbish!
If we ain't careful, these guys may decide to invade Anambra and we would be caught unawares.
They control some markets in Onitsha but for an onye Agba Enu to acquire land in Nike, Enugu city, you must pay higher yet they buy as much as they want here.
Ndi Anambra, we need to wake up before it becomes too late.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
I remembered some months back when Okorocha of Imo took a swipe at Obiano and that is the general perception others have for Ndi Anambra.
Now it is Umahi of Ebonyi doing his own, soon Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi would follow suit, brothers indeed.

Anambra was declared an oil producing state and it was those so called brothers that kicked against it, not even members of NASS from other regions but our own so called brothers.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
#OkadaBan

Motorcycle riders in the city take to the streets of Awada, Onitsha to protest against the impromptu ban.

The protesters pleaded for more time.

Photo credit: Mimi Love
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by investnow2013: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
OKADA PROTEST!

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yyeske:
This is my problem with our people, always accomodating so called brothers who would never reciprocate our kind gestures, why should the Awka South LGA rename a street after Abakaliki, was that to placate that inferiority complex feeling Umahi or what? This is one of the reasons they insult us at any given time because we take all crap from anyone.

Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo and Abia people(not all though) dislike us for reasons best known to them yet we allow them do whatever they want in our state to the extent that Umahi had to issue a press statement directing our governor to revert back to the old name, what rubbish!
If we ain't careful, these guys may decide to invade Anambra and we would be caught unawares.
They control some markets in Onitsha but for an onye Agba Enu to acquire land in Nike, Enugu town, you must pay higher yet they buy as much as they want here.
Ndi Anambra, we need to wake up before it becomes too late.

You couldn't have said it better. We need to take this threat from these people very seriously and I am glad Obiano is making sure all recently investments entering Anambra is firmly in our hands. Make no mistake about it these people hates us because of our achievements,culture and mindset and we must keep that in our minds.

Their traders littered all over Anambra can be dealt with if they overstay their welcome.
Inter marriages with these people must stop if we want to maintain the status quo in our state. Marrying outside Anambra will bastardize our culture and weaken our loyalty to Anambra. When you marry foreign women they introduce you to foreign culture which can stain the sacredness of our land.

I have a very effective idea on how to take all these markets away from these people who do not bleed for Ani Omanbala....Let them keep running their mouths .

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol. Ndianambra better stay woke. The enemies of our people have come with a new tactics. This time it is to divide Igbo people according to their states. Watch out how yyeske and the one they call chino have been going around all Igbo state threads trying to cause confusion.
The Abakaliki matter that has died down since is what they are using as their weapon. If care is not taken, we will soon start having tribal fights amongst Igbo people like Igbo and Yoruba peeps do here.
Don't allow Ndigbo be disgraced on this forum!!!

3 Likes

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
investnow2013:
#OkadaBan

Motorcycle riders in the city take to the streets of Awada, Onitsha to protest against the impromptu ban.

The protesters pleaded for more time.

Photo credit: Mimi Love
I didn't support the ban before now but I think it's long overdue to stop it because we know the main operators are from outside the state and constituting nuisance, we must stop accomodating that nuisance once and for all.
Illegal shacks and make-shift are being removed statewide, let any silly governor tell Obiano to revert it.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Look at how they are killing all the grasses with their okada...I respect the country in which I live and obey their laws but these miscreants are having a field day in Anambra....Alu ga eme fa!
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Ndianambra better stay woke. The enemies of our people have come with a new tactics. This time it is to divide Igbo people according to their states. Watch out how yyeske and the one they call chino have been going around all Igbo state threads trying to cause confusion.
The Abakaliki matter that has died down since is what they are using as their weapon. If care is not taken, we will soon start having tribal fights amongst Igbo people like Igbo and Yoruba peeps do here.
Don't allow Ndigbo be disgraced on this forum!!!
I stated facts and anybody from Anambra knows what I'm talking about, it isn't about dividing the Igbo people but stating the facts on ground. We don't need to hide our heads in the sand like an ostrich because we don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. The fact should be stated so that effective changes can be made accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
OMANBALA1:

You couldn't have said it better. We need to take this threat from these people very seriously and I am glad Obiano is making sure all recently investments entering Anambra is firmly in our hands. Make no mistake about it these people hates us because of our achievements,culture and mindset and we must keep that in our minds.

Their traders littered all over Anambra can be dealt with if they overstay their welcome.
Inter marriages with these people must stop if we want to maintain the status quo in our state. Marrying outside Anambra will bastardize our culture and weaken our loyalty to Anambra. When you marry foreign women they introduce you to foreign culture which can stain the sacredness of our land.

I have a very effective idea on how to take all these markets away from these people who do not bleed for Ani Omanbala....Let them keep running their mouths .
I even think the hate is becoming more obvious everyday, imagine 2 of the remaining 4 governors of the SE taking swipes at Obiano, we give them everything in Anambra but our people are usually given restrictions in their own states
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by OMANBALA1: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
The matter about Abakaliki people has not blown over. As matter of fact, they just sent a delegation from their state to come appeal about the street name change...What a nerve!!
In my own land you want to dictate to me ?? We have definitely given these people to much space.
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
OMANBALA1:
The matter about Abakaliki people has not blown over. As matter of fact, they just sent a delegation from their state to come appeal about the street name change...What a nerve!!
In my own land you want to dictate to me ?? We have definitely given these people to much space.
That was exactly what really got me pissed off, I thought the matter had died down since the Awka South LGA chairman foolishly tried placating that inferiority complex feeling Umahi, not until I saw the post where investnow said the governor of Ebonyi even sent a team all the way from Abakalili to Awka, was that to arm twist Obiano to doing what they want?
I feel this is a slap on our faces and we must stand with the governor on this, enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by AmericanQuarter: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Governor Obiano Arrives Austria on Investment Drive

The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano arrived Vienna Austria today on a 3-Day Business visit.

The Governor was received at Vienna International Airport by the Nigerian Ambassador to Austria, Her Excellency, Mrs Vivian Okeke and some members of the Anambra Community in Austria.

During his time in Austria, Governor Obiano will deliver the Keynote Address at the Nigeria-Austria Business Forum on Thursday, June 28 2018 at the Vienna Economic Chamber, Stubenring, Vienna.

The governor is expected to share the Anambra investment success story with the Austrian business community with a view to forming partnerships and building cordial business relations that will lend more depth to investment inflow into Anambra State.

On Friday the 29th of June, Governor Obiano will depart for the City of Graz which is the second largest city in Austria where he is expected to hold a crucial meeting with the Mayor of the city, Mag. Siegfried Nagl at Rathaus, the City Hall.

The governor will also seek new partnerships with a visit to the Magna Steyr Plant at Liebenauer Hauptstrasse, a glass production company where he will be hosted by the General Manager of the company, Mr Kurt Bachmaier.

Governor Obiano's Austrian tour is an important component of a strategic effort to open new windows of opportunities to investors into Anambra State.

Below are some photographs of the Airport Reception for Governor Obiano

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ndi Anambra went off this thread because they wanted to sound politically correct, e go do una for eyes when the time comes,
We have two governors on Obiano's neck now and you all are keeping quiet. Okorocha and Umuahi, why not Ambode and Fayose
Damn it!
Idiotic Umahi had to to send a team to Awka to arm twist Obiano maka gini kwanu? You guys can can all forget Anambra now but I won't do that.
Can the whole of Ebonyi State compare to Ekwulobia-Oko, jeez, we've tolerated for so long.
Ndi ala
Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Yyeske(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Investnow ,stop that crap you've been posting.
There's a direct attack on Anambra and all you do is posting pictures.
I stay in Onitsha FYI and I saw what happened between Okoda riders and security officers along old road by Nkpor junction precisely today while they were threatening to kill our security guards trying to keep the peace on my way to Awka today. Those eediots even disrupted the traffic.
How and when do we allow these eediots to continue determining what and how our state is run? Did you know how long I had to spend on the road because of these eediots?
Say it the way it is and stop shielding it, you and ANSMEDIA.

1 Like

Re: Update on developments in Anambra state-photos by Stnomso: 4:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Yyeske:
Investnow ,stop that crap you've been posting.
There's a direct attack on Anambra and all you do is posting pictures.
I stay in Onitsha FYI and I saw what happened between Okoda riders and security officers along old road by Nkpor junction precisely today while they were threatening to kill our security guards trying to keep the peace on my way to Awka today. Those eediots even disrupted the traffic.
How and when do we allow these eediots to continue determining what and how our state is run? Did you know how long I had to spend on the road because of these eediots?
Say it the way it is and stop shielding it, you and ANSMEDIA.

Am a full blooded anambrarian. My father and mother are from ojoto idemili south local government area. So you won't say am a stranger..... Please stop spreading hate and trying to divide the igbos. .. Instead preach love... Without oneness igbos cannot achieve anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (1317) (Reply)

Few Pics From Imo State / Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram Leader Speaks To BBC Hausa, Enjoys Killing People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.