Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (59036 Views)

My Virginity My Pride / What Are You Angry About In Life / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by emorse(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:
1 Corinthians 99:1 thou shalt marry a virgin; no matter how much thou hath fornicated as a man.thine fornication is practice that would benefiteth thine virgin bride.
Guy you dey craze o. You know say I almost go carry bible to confirm your comment? lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Edonojie007(m): 12:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Chommieblaq:

How could you call someone's girlfriend a slut?
So having sex with her boyfriend made her a slut now abi?

Smh for some people with their sanctimonious online character sef
Waitin She Be,virtous Woman?
Who No Like Better Thing? Forget All This Things This Guys Are Saying....The Truth Is,every Man Wants To Marry A Virgin;Cos She Be Tear Rubber,not Second Hand.
But Men Rather Marry Non-virgin,cause Think A Virgin Girl Na Luck. If Them See,thanksgiving.
If You Are A Virgin,zip Up Your Pussy. If You Are Not,okpari.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by efficiencie(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2017
This is quite simple! Which do passersby stop to look at while the rich try to purchase? Is it the unspoiled apple balanced glamorously on the shelf of a store or the left over apple in the trash can? Even a kid knows the answer to this question...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by chyima(f): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Yes I am a virgin! And I have not for once try doing it, by God grace next year I will knot the tie with her.

Pls,i need some Information ,
as a virgin male how do you take your mind away from sex.I have a friend who is about getting married to one but she is scared the a guy is 30+,was a seminarian left and became a lawyer,but the issue here is he talk about sex a lot ,but claim never to have done it but eager to do it. they both live in different state,so have slept together on same bed twice they only romance as she claim but she is scared if all is okay with him medically.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moshlaw(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2017
that incident awaken her guilt...we all know whenever we go astray...though we may not admit even to ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Worksunlimited: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Oga! Why you no just off your phone immediately she pass am to you!?

She for ask you why!?

And you would have said "Babe! No time..." Cos you are all that matters ryt now....

Bruv! That line alone has earned you free vip ticket to the infinite round and unimaginable lashing...

Buh you dull cos you no get OT... This kind story dey pain blokos!

And when you and your padi meet and he asks you why your phone went off.. Bobo! na Bobo always.. Ee go understand wan way or the other....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by spafu(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .
I am not understanding. What happened to you?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by spafu(m): 12:43am On Dec 22, 2017
chyima:

Pls,i need some Information ,
as a virgin male how do you take your mind away from sex.I have a friend who is about getting married to one but she is scared the a guy is 30+,was a seminarian left and became a lawyer,but the issue here is he talk about sex a lot ,but claim never to have done it but eager to do it. they both live in different state,so have slept together on same bed twice they only romance as she claim but she is scared if all is okay with him medically.
To avoid story that touch make insist on striving before the D day o.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by tonyfrancis99(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Y'all should keep calm, virginity is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .

like wtf? a woman is a slut because she has sex three times in a day??

Youngadvocate:
Practically, I am a very sensitive person; one you may say gives much attention to details. Of course, by this, you trust I am adventurous.

I have been in a relationship for about five (5) years now. And, God forgive me, I have broken his law on sexual intercourse. But I didn't have it until after 2 years of being a "naive" virgin.

But my girl wasn't. Kudos to her, she taught me all the tactics; the twist and turns that set everything in place, the "French commando" kissing style that gets virtually every lady in the mood, the touches that send the girl to the skies of sexual escapades and the positions that hit women's center of gravity and make them finally arrive the heavens of satisfaction; you may say "real cuming."

Everything was good between us. I mean, everything in the sense that, as a typical Nigerian relationship, as things progressed, with my eyes more opened, I demanded for more sex and that meant, I spent more money and did more caring. She was happy I had graduated from being a "naive virgin" to a professional "hitman" she wanted me to be when her "sexual urges" are provoked.

So, this day (Saturday to be precise), we were just warming up for our fourth round after the third; my first time of reaching this "threshold" though. The atmosphere was charged already. My body was up again. And I had begun working on her body to connect to the mood. It had just begun responding. And just there, my phone rang. Don't even guess what happened. The phone was ringing to my ears which at the time, were already deafened by her "moans" and "pleading to go easy." I had already been transfixed and to return, she would have to pull me out. It was again, the first frustration ever experienced.

After about, maybe, 5-6 times the phone rang, she reached for the phone, and, I guess, unwillingly and sluggishly said "who is on the line?" she didn't even add "please;" her usual last word when starting a telephone conversation. And then, she passed the phone over to me with that loved-up look and said "Ben, your friend." My anger grew worse. I held the phone and said nothing while the "moment spoiler" kept blabbing on the phone. I grudgingly put it on loudspeaker to smartly get my girl help me with the conversation. This will make him end the call quickly.

Next thing we heard: "Man, wadup with you!? You don't wanna talk?" And my girl said, "he's just a bit tired." I echoed my girl's voice just to conceal the mood and said, "Ben am just tired, but am listening." And then, my guy, so surprisingly excited and not even bothered to ask why I was tired, unlike him though, blew it. "Yo, man, my girl's virginity test came out this evening. Dude she's a virgin!!" Oh my goodness, I am going straight to the alter with her. Be prepared for the occasion man." I also grudgingly gave out some words. "Congrats man. Am happy for you. I will call you later." I dropped the call.

To turn to my girl, she was already enmeshed in and clothed with unimaginable anger. Her face warn that killer look. Her veins shot out. I was innocent atlest. So, I pushed to ask "baby, why is your face this way? What happened?" she returned no response. She had already started wearing (back) her clothes. After much efforts, she let it out. "Ben's girlfriend is a virgin and you tell him congratulations to that, right?" You should be preparing to get your own virgin you will go to the alter with."

That's the end. Its over two weeks now, she's still mad and doesn't wanna see my face. Nevertheless, that doesn't trouble me more than the eagerness to know why she is mad because of "a cheap virgin talk." This is a sort of common pattern one of my close friends and confidant had revealed to me non-virgin girls have been associated with.

Now, it bemoans me to ask, please, why do non-virgin ladies take offence, go off, and become somewhat unreasonably harsh when talks or claims on virginity arise? This is with the understanding that non-virgin guys never take this sort of offence.

Please, mature minds, let's talk.

Cc: Lalasticlala, farano, Rocktation

you are just trolling. why would your paddy's gf do a virginity test? why would she involve her boyfriend in the test? is her hymen his business?

in your weird story, the sole criteria for marrying a girl is the state of her hymen - particularly when you are not a virgin ?

silly pikin and dafter mods

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Sike(m): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:
The word "Virgine" make women to feel as if they make mistake in life.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Guy you F'ed up... You should have switched off your phone.... All these story for no come..

She's angry because she knows you're never going to go to the altar with her... And your conversation with your friend shows clearly that you two(You and your friend) have been having discussions about Virgin or no Virgin and she knows clearly, except she's foolish that at some point in time she must have been the subject of conversation...

She's not really angry about not been a Virgin nor jealous... But your friend's talks showed that she's just a fūçk mate which she is.

...plus, she's jealous.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 1:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Yes I am a virgin! And I have not for once try doing it, by God grace next year I will knot the tie with her.
CORRECT GUY!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 1:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:
God knows, i don't want to get married to a virgin. Abeg i no get time and patience to tear a sealed pvssy
Then dey there...another man go do am for you...Common virginity you no fit break, wetin you come fit do?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by purples25(f): 1:52am On Dec 22, 2017
A world where some guys can just wake up and pick someone's daughter, who has been trained, nurtured and cared for like a treasure, spent on by family for years....... Awon guys would just pick somebody's child and use and use and label her a LovePeddler. They pick who is the LovePeddler and who will be spared from the slaughter. Big ups to my lady survivors sha. Life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 1:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Offpoint:
Op lemme answer your question this way.
Do you know when we were kids, our parents would share biscuits or meat equally to us, then after like 15 minutes later... after we might have finished eating ours, one of our siblings dey oversabi one will still be licking his/her own biscuits or meat right on our faces? how do you always feel then?

That's my answer
Virgins are not "over sabi"... They are people with self control

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:

wetin consine me? As she was busy giving the coochie to her ex, me too i was busy receiving the coochie from my ex grin so na 50/50 things nah!! Moreover, i am a firm believer of justice cheesy
Well, all the best fun é...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Offpoint: 1:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Mariangeles:
Virgins are not "over sabi"... They are people with self control
you definitely misinterpret my "illustrations" ma'am. that's not what I meant there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by abels(m): 1:57am On Dec 22, 2017
op swear say you nor form this story

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 22, 2017
the sad thing is that virginity is overrated. it is not going to guarantee that you will have a good marriage

a married cousin of my wife with a philandering husband was very bitter - she was saying she should have had fun in school, was this what she saved her self for

i have two different friends who went to their marriage virgins have their marriages crumble - one is remarried, the other is separated and dragging for a divorce.

go to marriage a virgin - its all well and good, but it does not guarantee anything

as an offpoint, hugh hefner got married a virgin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 2:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Offpoint:

you definitely misinterpret my "illustrations" ma'am. that's not what I meant there.
But you used the term "over sabi"...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by TiffanyDavies(f): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2017
This story sounds cooked up...my opinion though!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2017
abubaka101:

Frankly, I think your girl is just overreacting.

A lot of sensitive girls seem to take things like this too personal.
Perhaps she felt she had been cheated; dat amongst ur frds all you guys do is believe dat virgins are d true wife materials, while non-virgins are (how u say) whores.

Of course this itself is a myth, but girls can't help to feel this way especially in a society that claims to be morally inclined and religiously intense.

Frankly, I feel like you and her have not discussed issues such as these maturely until now. And am sure she's now probably reassessing the whole relationship and wondering if sex was all dat it was based on (would he ever marry me? Is sex all that he wants? Why hasn't he discussed marriage with me?)

I advice that you meet up with her face to face and discuss this issue with her. Give her confidence in u and downplay the importance of virginity as morality.
I doubt he wants her for marriage... would you marry a girl that "showed you how it's done" for the first time?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 2:05am On Dec 22, 2017
TiffanyDavies:
This story sounds cooked up...my opinion though!
Who Cares...? it's interesting...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 2:11am On Dec 22, 2017
Sleezwizz:

So how did u know ur gf was a virgin without sampling her yet? undecided
When a girl looks you in the eye and tells...best believe!
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 3:03am On Dec 22, 2017
emorse:

Guy you dey craze o. You know say I almost go carry bible to confirm your comment? lol
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by isounds(m): 3:15am On Dec 22, 2017
The girl is probably jealous, or feeling she's being used by the guy but One thing i advise young people is pre-marital sex isn't the way forward as it will only lead to more lust and may put you into deep trouble if a lady was raped for the first time having sex then with all the trauma, she's definitely going to get angered, feel insecure anytime she's around guys, or probably have this hate for men and sex but for the records there isn't statistics that says virgins marriage tend to last longer but if you think so i'll leave you this question, a virgin without brains nkor? what about a virgin with no sense of humor, or character and attitude well Only God go fit help us. Bye!
follow my daily updates on lifestyles, relationships, and daily guides
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Notedlifestyles(m): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2017
As per the topic I think it's because it makes them feel less important especially for the deflowed like those girls that has been disvirgined when they hear such topic they’ll be very angry check try ask chip in the topic to your girlfriend you'll see her reaction Lols I know some of you will be thinking by now.
As for the call she's just been jealous, feeling she's been used or scare of being dumped.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by rita25(f): 4:16am On Dec 22, 2017
you fuckaholic u made me waste my data readin fuking trash about fucking virgins that will still get bleeped someday.......Bleep you bro
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Amberon11: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2017
You men are truly scum and the biggest hypocrites known to mankind.

You screw anything screwable and turn around to tell women to abstain. As if you have been fecking yourselves all along. There are several threads on "ashawo escapades here on NL describing the filthy lifestyles of you lot but let a girl have sex with her own bf, you filthy sons of Adam will rush to roast her.

PS: it is not guilt. It is just senseless conversing with dimwits. Any girl with such guilt has a low esteem.
One guy asked me that question recently and was perplexed at my response. As if you won't jump at the opportunity to marrry any of Otedola's daughters not minding that they aren't virgins. Hypocrite!
ottohan:
For d fact dat few ladies has commented so far shows that 90% of the rest are feeling too guilty to say anything..
Ohh my the conscience is indeed a terrible judge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by williamdeluxe(m): 5:02am On Dec 22, 2017
The term “virginity” is contributing nothing to women’s relationship with
sex...Whilst boys also get labelled as “virgins”, in men it’s generally a stigma.
Boys are “still” virgins, and are traditionally praised for losing their
virginity. When rapper Chris Brown announced that he lost his virginity at
the age of eight, there was shock, but the reaction was split between
shock and amusement, where as if a female singer had said the same
thing she would have universally been seen as a victim of abuse...

so to the girls

there should be absolutely no guilt attached to female sexual
desire or agency. But that’s what the term “virginity” is doing. It’s an
arbitrary status that should be ditched as soon as possible. there should be absolutely no guilt attached to female sexual
desire or agency.......So the next time someone asks you how you lost yours, I strongly suggest
that you tell them you can’t quite remember and allow yourself the
chance to smile at the memory, regardless of how imperfect it was.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.