Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (59012 Views)

My Virginity My Pride / What Are You Angry About In Life / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Kaycee7(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

kaycee kaycee kaycee. u have a point bro.
i know a guy that specializes in fvcking virgins anally.and i know where i am many virgins are virgins by hymen but their assh0les have huge d!ck counts. any security feature, virginity included, can be by-passed.
but there are still benefits to having your d!ck break that hymen.first,the bragging rights. second,the natural connection a gal feels with her "breaker".third,no chance of raising another man's kid.sometimes u get with a girl and another man's sperm has already claimed her egg. we all know families where the first born child doesnt look like the others. admit it.demet. fourth, the pvssy will still be tight.so thats a plus.
methinx virginity is still relevant.
Maybe for you. But for me, the only people I can't stand are pretenders and hypocrites. If you're going to engage in sexual activities, be brave enough to accept that you're sexually active. But most of these pretenders after dashing out bl0wjobs, t1tfvcks, e.t.c., as long as their hymen is still intact, they'll be claiming to have never even kissed a guy. I fear these kind of girls more than career prostitutes
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Kaycee7:
Maybe for you. But for me, the only people I can't stand are pretenders and hypocrites. If you're going to engage in sexual activities, be brave enough to accept that you're sexually active. But most of these pretenders after dashing out bl0wjobs, t1tfvcks, e.t.c., as long as their hymen is still intact, they'll be claiming to have never even kissed a guy. I fear these kind of girls more than career prostitutes
which begs the very important question: how will u know a gal never sucked a d!ck?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Kaycee7(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

which begs the very important question: how will u know a gal never sucked a d!ck?
My point exactly.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moboj: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

she doesn't necessarily involve herself in sexual argument and doesn't go extra mile in making you believe her or trying to sound innocent wink
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Moboj:
she doesn't necessarily involve herself in sexual argument and doesn't go extra mile in making you believe her or trying to sound innocent wink
word of advice man to man : WOMEN TAKE THEIR CUE FROM YOU.
approach a gal as a priest she will be a nun.approach her like a player she will be a hoe.women are creatures of reputation.so much for them depends on their reputation in society.her marriage prospects and her professional prospects. she will do all she has to do to keep her reputation stainless. (and thats why women are sensitive to gossip coz it hurts their reputations. ) meaning a gal will be what u wish her to be to impress u and to appear as innocent to u as possible.a woman is your mirror.u cant judge a woman's character by how she relates to u.its all an act she does to appeal to u.
here is a short experiment for you:
find a new Whatsapp number and remain anonymous.then chat to one of the gals u know to be a very good gal. but instead from the word-go, come across as a player and a badboy.
i swear to you on my father's grave that good girl will show u a side u never knew she had.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Lorenzop: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Actuarydeji:
Such is life. When she was dashing out a nunu and fura anyhow, she never knew that it has economical value.. I thank God that my fiance is also a virgin.
Virgin my foot, they don't necessarily make a good home buddy, pray you marry a good wife bro else even if you marry a virgin whose p u n a is laced with gold and diamond, you are so doomed. I don't care if you are a virgin or not...Just be a good and decent woman who knows what is right.
It is people like you that will still run to nairaland to complain of how your wife is like a dead wood in bed during love making.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moboj: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

word of advice man to man : WOMEN TAKE THEIR CUE FROM YOU.
approach a gal as a priest she will be a nun.approach her like a player she will be a hoe.women are creatures of reputation.so much for them depends on their reputation in society.her marriage prospects and her professional prospects. she will do all she has to do to keep her reputation stainless. (and thats why women are sensitive to gossip coz it hurts their reputations. ) meaning a gal will be what u wish her to be to impress u and to appear as innocent to u as possible.a woman is your mirror.u cant judge a woman's character by how she relates to u.its all an act she does to appeal to u.
here is a short experiment for you:
find a new Whatsapp number and remain anonymous.then chat to one of the gals u know to be a very good gal. but instead from the word-go, come across as a player and a badboy.
i swear to you on my father's grave that good girl will show u a side u never knew she had.
your question was how will you know if she hasn't sucked a dick before,trust me if she hasn't she won't say a third no,she'd give this offhanded attitude of believe what you want to believe because she knows it won't daint her factual ego wink
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=correctguy101 post=63508562][/quote] Abi
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Seriously? How u take know?
From your comment, I no that you're not one of them, so don't ask me
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moboj: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Lorenzop:

Virgin my foot, they don't necessarily make a good home buddy, pray you marry a good wife bro else even if you marry a virgin whose p u n a is laced with gold and diamond, you are so doomed. I don't care if you are a virgin or not...Just be a good and decent woman who knows what is right.
It is people like you that will still run to nairaland to complain of how your wife is like a dead wood in bed during love making.
virgin or no virgin,character is the key and sense of humour but guy how you can't conclude most of them virgins don't know wassup grin
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Actuarydeji(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2017
josephubah111:
give me her number let me check [quite author=Actuarydeji post=63473243]Such is life. When she was dashing out a nunu and fura anyhow, she never knew that it has economical value.. I thank God that my fiance is also a virgin.
You need brain anti virus to wipe out your virus infected brain. Yeyenatu
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by webngnews: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Jelal0007(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Dude,free that matter 1st. The pressing issue now is,what are those things that babe taught you? Abeg educate guys. Its very important.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:
I have no interests in running into these kind of arguements, but marriage is about purpose, and destiny, and for this reason, it's important to look at the objectives rather than incidences that has occured in the past of a lover. If this is done, it's a psychological kill-switch against any form of pain that the truth may come with.

Think of it this way, when a tenant rents a house, they move out eventually, such is the case of the non-penetrative virgins that has enjoyedsome form of ectasy, assumably, it was in a relationship leading to marriage.

Can a woman be forgiven in such a case if she maintains a good character and wil be instrumental to a very good life? I say yes ! Afterall, such a kind did'nt envisage a break-up with the previous lover.

Better a non-virgin with prospects, than a virgin who's empirical importance in the life of a guy amounts to nothing. Virgin talk is for boys, for men that are ready to marry, please look more about the instrumental contribution of a lady in your life towards the attainment of your dreams...

In the end, character is woman, woman is character, find a woman with amazing character, embrace her flaws, accept her past, and press on towards our goal !

If you find a lady that has he potential of giving you peace as a man, even if she's not a virgin, abeg accept her...

Cc: WordWorld

Cc: Greyboiy

Cc: Martin0

Cc: Lefulefu

Cc: Hasbydiamond

What a load of sanctimonious patriarchal bullshit. Can a woman be 'forgiven' for fornication? What about the man?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by chyima(f): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2017
chyima:

Pls,i need some Information ,
as a virgin male how do you take your mind away from sex.I have a friend who is about getting married to one but she is scared the a guy is 30+,was a seminarian left and became a lawyer,but the issue here is he talk about sex a lot ,but claim never to have done it but eager to do it. they both live in different state,so have slept together on same bed twice they only romance as she claim but she is scared if all is okay with him medically.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by chyima(f): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
is there anyway to confirm the virginity status of a man,apart from the verbal statements made by him..
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2017
Moboj:
your question was how will you know if she hasn't sucked a dick before,trust me if she hasn't she won't say a third no,she'd give this offhanded attitude of believe what you want to believe because she knows it won't daint her factual ego wink
so basically its back to relying on her word.?
now im angry at God. why did He make a man when its soooo much more fun to be a woman. grin grin if i had a pvssy, the things i would do.......

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by ubunja(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2017
chyima:
is there anyway to confirm the virginity status of a man,apart from the verbal statements made by him..
relax male virginity doesnt come with security features.coz historically its been as valuable as a pile of stones.
but i do remember reading somewhere online about this very thin sheet of skin that covers the pen!s head and rubs away when a guy becomes sexually active.i just read it in passing and google is refusing to be my friend.
thing is a male virgin has never been marketable.even women who ask do so out of revenge for all the questions on female virginity.and they wont even wana fvck the male virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moboj: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2017
ubunja:

so basically its back to relying on her word.?
now im angry at God. why did He make a man when its soooo much more fun to be a woman. grin grin if i had a pvssy, the things i would do.......
it's not her word's,it's the reaction,you won't want to convince someone of something you know is true about yourself when it won't add #5 to your bank account undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Moboj: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2017
Culture and tradition did something unfair,if guys virginity was also something to be questioned at all times it wil be fair so girl abeg if you aren't a virgin yu don't have to feel anyhow as long as the guy also isn't one abi
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by lovethchioma(f): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2017
rita25:
you fuckaholic u made me waste my data readin fuking trash about fucking virgins that will still get bleeped someday.......Bleep you bro
Lol ..aunty abeg no vex. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Mobi47:
don't try it o. that's the new style that non virgin girls use. u might just get married to the worst non virgin.

Don't worry, I have my ways, thorough background checks b4 marriage is a most
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by lovethchioma(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Someone that goes 3 rounds is a slut? You need brain, ode. Safiaa you don see this? grin
no mind that girl. Shame slutting a lady because of her sexuality and the guy is the saint?

btw.. all the comments here have made my day. Can't stop laughing at the stupidity of some people.
I believe most people here aren't mature enough from their comments.. When some of you get married, you will surely find out that virginity has nothing to do with the success of a marriage... I've seen countless cases.
Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it makes them feel better
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Blueberrie:

Lol..are you a virgin?
Yes of course, self control is pretty easy once you wish for it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by JacksonD7: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Raiyell:

Are you okay? Why are you giving people headache?

What is the meaning of the bolded?

Which expressway do you want to buy, Lagos Ibadan? And you want to buy it for N500. You are very high on something.

If you had paid attention during English class, while they were studying figures of speech. This disaster wouldn't have happened.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by makydebbie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
no mind that girl. Shame slutting a lady because of her sexuality and the guy is the saint?

btw.. all the comments here have made my day. Can't stop laughing at the stupidity of some people.
I believe most people here aren't mature enough from their comments.. When some of you get married, you will surely find out that virginity has nothing to do with the success of a marriage... I've seen countless cases.
Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it makes them feel better
She wants to act like a saint online. Only God knows the sort of rubbish she does in her closet. Any girl that goes beyond three rounds is a slut? I never hear such rubbish before.

Don't mind these foolish hypocrites on this thread. If you kon marry a virgin who later cheats on you or kills you in your sleep, then the joke is on you. Abeg they're children let's pardon them. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by lovethchioma(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
She wants to act like a saint online. Only God knows the sort of rubbish she does in her closet. Any girl that goes beyond three rounds is a slut? I never hear such rubbish before.

Don't mind these foolish hypocrites on this thread. If you kon marry a virgin who later cheats on you or kills you in your sleep, then the joke is on you. Abeg they're children let's pardon them. grin
yes dear... let's forgive their foolishness. They are still kids

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by JacksonD7: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
ibietela2:

That's a very big lie, because she's a virgin marriage will last

Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable, and last longer when the wife is a virgin.

I never said it was an absolute guarantee.

For clarification

https://www.mercatornet.com/mobile/view/keeping-sex-for-marriage-helps-marriages-last-the-distance

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
lovethchioma:
yes dear... let's forgive their foolishness. They are still kids
Sure. kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by bilulu(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .
are u saying dat a decent girl isn't supposed to go up-to 3 rounds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.