Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (59039 Views)

My Virginity My Pride / What Are You Angry About In Life / Reno Omokri Talks About Virginity With Fish As Illustration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Edonojie007:

You Have Been Exposed!
It Calls For Repentance.
ode

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by purples25(f): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2017
somehow:
Except in a situation of rape, it's no fault of any guy if a woman ends up having sex.

Yes and until it comes to the case of you guys, there is no such thing as being mercilessly deceived time and again and stylishly drawn into what is really a scam until it's too late.

That never exists until you guys feel pressured to buy food for some girl or get hoodwinked by a ' gold digger ' or something that concerns only your gender.

There is nothing like deciet ? Plain bad luck ? Etc. Say whatever liberates you , man. Whatever makes you sleep at night , bros.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by JacksonD7: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Safiaaa:
You People need to understand that most 'virgins' are not untouched. They're other sexual acts apart from vaginal penetration. But it is well.

I'm aware of that, I mentioned it somewhere in the thread.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by JacksonD7: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Statistically speaking a marriage is more likely to be stable, and last longer when the wife is a virgin.

I never said it was an absolute guarantee.

For clarification

https://www.mercatornet.com/mobile/view/keeping-sex-for-marriage-helps-marriages-last-the-distance

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

And you just pointed out some cases where thing didn't work. Some marriages with virgins or non virgins work, some don't.

There's a lot to consider when choosing a partner. So, don't fall under the impression that we're advocating marrying virgins, simply because they're virgins. Making decisions like that is absolute lunacy.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by AryEmber(f): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is this the end? Please continue everyone, this is interesting!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Then dey there...another man go do am for you...Common virginity you no fit break, wetin you come fit do?

When are you getting married? I don't think you're getting younger and I'm not sure you're a kid. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

When are you getting married? I don't think you're getting younger and I'm not sure you're a kid. undecided
Wait, hold on...Are you a stalker ??
'Cause I swear you're bizarre ! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wait, hold on...Are a stalker ??
'Cause I swear you're bizarre !
I was going through a thread when I mistakenly clicked on this one.

Don't you think I've more important things to do than to stalk you? You're not important.
I haven't stalked influential fellows and I won't start with nairalanders (I don't mean to insult you but your tone provoked me)
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

I was going through a thread when I mistakenly clicked on this one.

Don't you think I've more important things to do than to stalk you? You're not important.
I haven't stalked influential fellows and I won't start with nairalanders (I don't mean to insult you but your tone provoked me)
Then don't act like you know me...'cause it's creepy
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Then don't act like you know me...'cause it's creepy

You don't behave like a kid and I don't believe you're one.

You're fit enough to get married, though marriage isn't some kind of trophy or achievement.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

You don't behave like a kid and I don't believe you're one.

You're fit enough to get married, though marriage isn't some kind of trophy or achievement.
Of course I don't act like a kid 'cause I'm sixty...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Of course I don't act like a kid 'cause I'm sixty...

It's not too late to get married..
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

It's not too late to get married..

Guy I already have great grand kids already... cool
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Guy I already have great grand kids already... cool

Lol.. This isn't funny undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Lol.. This isn't funny undecided

Oh yeah...but I'm laughing grin grin grin
See...??
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mariangeles:
Oh yeah...but I'm laughing grin grin grin
See...??

You're weird.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Mariangeles(f): 11:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're weird.
I'll take that as a compliment ! cool
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Elsah(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cuz she might have felt sorry for losing it to the wrong man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Elsah(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Cuz, she might have felt sorry for losing it to the wrong man.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by iceybux(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
jdluv:
sorry to say...That your girl is a slut.3 Sex in just one day?
Maybe she got disflowere d in a terrible way ie incest,rape. It may so bring bad memories.
i used to be like that .
So Which Happened To U, Incest,early Nackin Or Rape
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2020

Are you okay? Why are you giving people headache?

What is the meaning of the bolded?

Which expressway do you want to buy, Lagos Ibadan? And you want to buy it for N500. You are very high on something.

hahahahaha
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Mariangeles:
When a girl looks you in the eye and tells...best believe!

na so....
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
rita25:
you fuckaholic u made me waste my data readin fuking trash about fucking virgins that will still get bleeped someday.......Bleep you bro

calm down...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience by Bodyodour: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Actuarydeji:
Yes I am a virgin! And I have not for once try doing it, by God grace next year I will knot the tie with her.
what happened undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancée On His Shoulders In Cute Pre-Wedding Photo / 4 Ways On How You Can Ask Your Man Or Boyfriend For Money Without Him... / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.