Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24560 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Lala and food. grin
How can you like food like me and still keep that shape?

I cannot remain a lazy person this 2018. grin
U that like sleep pass anything ....lol
Don’t worry I will pray when I visit office of the men in suits that take money and hold bibles grin

I Keep saying it .. food is bae...can u eats suya and be angry noooo it’s not possible ... grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You'll soon be sure of my toto mileage grin
Poco, avoid getting bashed? Which bashing remain for una again.

Jude say I dey find husband, you say na avoiding getting bashed.
Keep the conspiracy theories coming, I can see it's less stressful than accepting I am not grin grin

i believe jude's right on that too tongue

that "toto mileage" cracked me up
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
it is part of feminism, on the basis of equal right for the sexes. wink
feminism is for women, men that support it are allies not feminist
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
I support feminism 'cause the concept is only human to those who understand it, not those with a misconception of what feminism truly means, and that doesn't make me a feminist.

Secondly, we have men/guys who're feminist 'cause they understand the concept of feminism.

I live for point one ... point two is on shaky grounds .. but you know this things pass me so i’ll Accept your opinion...but still don’t believe
It sha grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
Thanks for the correction my auto correct is not working wink
Lol I’m just being extra ... don’t mind me jare .. when a girl is off work ... happiness takes over grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
feminism is for women, men that support it are allies not feminist
They are feminist too. Some are very proud of being a feminist self

I am not one though wink
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I live for point one ... point two is on shaky grounds .. but you know this things pass me so i’ll Accept your opinion...but still don’t believe
It sha grin
You don't believe there are men who're feminist?.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Whateva grin
Still doesn’t sound right a guy calling himself one .,..... embarassed

It doesn't have to sound right cheesy What matters is the reality.

Like I wrote earlier, I have never heard a man call himself a feminist, but it is just my experience and I can't learn by just my experiences. I have read about the movement and I have read about men who call themselves feminists. I have a lot of female friends on Facebook. Some of the feminists among them proudly show off their husbands as feminists.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

U that like sleep pass anything ....lol
Don’t worry I will pray when I visit office of the men in suits that take money and hold bibles grin

I Keep saying it .. food is bae...can u eats suya and be angry noooo it’s not possible ... grin
Even sleep is tired of me, this holiday I've used 72 hours alone to sleep. grin

Not at all lol. grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

how toto take follow nw? na wa for una
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

It doesn't have to sound right cheesy What matters is the reality.

Like I wrote earlier, I have never heard a man call himself a feminist, but it is just my experience and I can't learn by just my experiences. I have read about the movement and I have read about men who call themselves feminists. I have a lot of female friends on Facebook. Some of the feminists among them proudly show off their husbands as feminists.
See control grin

Anyway I’m officially hungry ... twirls out see u later cool
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Even sleep is tired of me, this holiday I've used 72 hours alone to sleep. grin

Not at all lol. grin
Makyno kills me laughter abeg lol ..... grin grin grin
Let me be going Before I start loosing weight grin see ya sweeti kiss

Kimbraa later kiss kiss
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
They are feminist too. Some are very proud of being a feminist self

I am not one though wink
u need a toto to be called a feminist na, calling a man a feminist is women being cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy women trying to drag men under their wings, its why men dominate them, imagine me that supports them they say i be feminist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just weak
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:
See control grin

Anyway I’m officially hungry ... twirls out see u later cool

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Maybe. cheesy

This sarcasm na killer. grin

LOL. Wetin I go talk na? I have agreed I was in a hotel giving head to my customer that day, dude is still not satisfied. Resorted to insulting my parents. People like this somehow think they're better than 'feminist' undecided
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
I support feminism 'cause the concept is only human to those who understand it, not those with a misconception of what feminism truly means, and that doesn't make me a feminist.

Secondly, we have men/guys who're feminist 'cause they understand the concept of feminism and feel women should be treated fairly and not second class citizens.

ME dinnor understand u o undecided

how can u agree with, support, preach and fight for but not be
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ME dinnor understand u o undecided

how can u agree with, support, preach and fight for but not be
Answer this question. Does standing for justice make me a judge?.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
how toto take follow nw? na wa for una

dont u get it fam

these feminists like poco fight for "equality" but still bask in the euphoria of mileages their toto brings them

#toto mileages......you get now
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Makyno kills me laughter abeg lol ..... grin grin grin
Let me be going Before I start loosing weight grin see ya sweeti kiss

Kmbra later kiss kiss
Lol, bye dear. kiss
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
u need a toto to be called a feminist na, calling a man a feminist is women being cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy women trying to drag men under their wings, its why men dominate them, imagine me that supports them they say i be feminist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i just weak
Sure you may not want to be tagged a feminist because you may have some fundamental difference with those tagged feminist.

That doesn't mean you need toto to called a feminist. grin

bro are you sure you support feminism sha? , with way you insult broke and ugly ladies on nairaland grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Everything you guys say is right.
Yea, you might know that too... grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Wetin I go talk na? I have agreed I was in a hotel giving head to my customer that day, dude is still not satisfied. Resorted to insulting my parents. People like this somehow think they're better than 'feminist' undecided
No mind them dear, just keep being you. kiss

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, bye dear. kiss
hold on shocked
Are you now a feminist too ?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

exactly man!

thats what i always try to make these so called feminists understand

there aiint laid down laws (except of course biblical laws...and not everyone's a christain so thats near invalid) stopping womem from pursuing their dreams, being equal with men or doing what men do

i'm forced to believe they just enjoy fight men or they want to usurp men as alphas or even annahiliate the male gender

and about pocohantas just leave her jareh....i wanna believe shes just confused or shes tryna avoid getting bashed

one thhng i' sure of though is shes a feminist!!
when my ex stayed with me, she cooks wen she feels like, i cook, she doesnt cook because she is the woman in the house, its based on hw she feels, we both wash plates based of on how body do us, she did it more than me of cos but she was not under me, we were equals, a good intelligent woman deserves respect, she doesnt need to tell u, only u will do it cos u know that she deserves it, nairaland feminist are just playing, poca used it to seek attention cause it was good for her then, that is what i was telling her

a true feminist doesnt want to alienate men, she wants men to stop disrespecting her and she wants men to give her, her due wen she is due, i have dated feminist plenty, i love such women, they neva shy away from saying their mind, u fu:ck up, she will tell u, she is not afraid cause she knws her value to ur life, poca is nt confused, she is not a feminst she acted like one to seek attention
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Answer this question. Does standing for justice make me a judge?.

no!!

but thats a profession but feminism aiint.....its a cause!!

you can support a profession or the ethics of/behind the profession but that doesnt make u a part of that profession

but when u support, preach, fight for etc a cause eg feminism you become a part of it and can be tagged a member of that cause, rightly so too

and abt the judge ish everyone's a judge but only a few get the standard recognition
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
hold on shocked

Are you now a feminist too ?
When did I claim being one? I'm not one biko. Clear road make I find husband abeg. angry

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:

This guy is just excruciatingly unschooled.

Just say you don't want the label. There are just as many men rejecting the label as the women. Every schooled person who does not want the label rejects it, but an ignoramus wants to make a sexist deal out of his own worthless rejection of the label.

If you insist that pocohantas be labeled a feminist based on her support for the movement, why shouldn't we insist on you being labeled too? It was after you fell into your own stupid trap that you began to play the gender card.

As far as I am concerned, you are a feminist. And that is what you shall be until you go back and get some proper education.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Espada12:
you are an egalitarian not a feminist...feminist is gender specific..they are women that support men and their views ..do I start calling them menninist ot whatever?.
a man with sense grin grin grin grin grin
toast to u jor
[img]https://media./images/9b67b99ce437e54653a90a4c16f678e9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
when my ex stayed with me, she cooks wen she feels like, i cook, she doesnt cook because she is the woman in the house, its based on hw she feels, we both wash plates based of on how body do us, she did it more than me of cos but she was not under me, we were equals, a good intelligent woman deserves respect, she doesnt need to tell u, only u will do it cos u know that she deserves it, nairaland feminist are just playing, poca used it to seek attention cause it was good for her then, that is what i was telling her

a true feminist doesnt want to alienate men, she wants men to stop disrespecting her and she wants men to give her, her due wen she is due, i have dated feminist plenty, i love such women, they neva shy away from saying their mind, u fu:ck up, she will tell u, she is not afraid cause she knws her value to ur life, poca is nt confused, she is not a feminst she acted like one to seek attention

If a woman says this same thing, she will be tagged a feminist na.

I never even acted like one, I said my mind and people gave me title...including misandrist grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
When did I claim being one? I'm not one biko. Clear road make I find husband abeg. angry
cheesy
You are not serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right? / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.