Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24533 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

Oh, because your friend is white, she must be more knowledgeable than me. Better read up on matters yourself instead of trusting on your neocolonialist mentality.

Jus saying who invented he word ..... do you know who started the movement
dimples129 might have to school .. u
Lol blunt boy e don do it’s getting embarrassing ......... I used the term white because most of them started this whole equal pay ... and equality ... so please tell me what race started it since u know so well shocked

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, feminism and feminist have the same definitions? Your level of idiocy must be staggering.
they are intertwined, feminism is the march, feminist is the personality

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

sorry to butt in but feminism aiint gender specific ma'am

the definition of a feminist says "a person who supports the movement that......."

and last i checked "a person" can either be male or female

We talking about the origin of this .. we going way back ...
yes y’all want to jump on the wagon and claim it but you males cannot be FEMINIST do u get it ...
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
they are intertwined, feminism is the match, feminist is the personality

SMH. Feminist is not a personality. A feminist is a person.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

SMH. Feminist is not a personality. A feminist is a person.
whats the diff between a personality and person? feminism is a personality trait that women develop, abeg stop to dey waste my time this morning biko

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol blunt boy e don do it’s getting embarrassing ......... I used the term white because most of them started this whole equal pay ... and equality ... so please tell me what race started it since u know so well shocked

Oya dimples my babe, come.
Can a man be a feminist?
Is every woman who supports the cause, automatically one? grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I have read up on the movement, you should do the same and stop trusting on others in a globalized, technology-driven world.

Feminism is a movement and anyone who believes in the movement is a feminist, whether you be male or female.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Just like the Communists, Nationalists, Pan-Africanist movements, being Feminist is being part of the Feminism movement and NO movement has gender restrictions so YES, men too can be called Feminist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Can a man be a feminist?
If every woman who supports the cause, automatically one? grin
no just start today, ure not a feminist
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:

Ahnahn.
Have I ever said I am one? No be people dey dash me title? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL.

Yea i noticed but i also noticed you failed to answer and chose to shy away from the questions they asked you (esp the one greyboy asked)

so until you do otherwise you remain a feminist..........like honestly feminism is written all over you on here, from the way you type, what you type , how u reply men here etc...

everything and i mean everything points to the fact that u're a die hard feminist........what remains unclear now though is whether u're part of 'em extremist, passive or follow-the-trend feminists
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
whats the diff between a personality and person? feminism is a personality trait that women develop, abeg stop to dey waste my time this morning biko

SMH. There is a difference between personality and person.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Can a man be a feminist?
If every woman who supports the cause, automatically one? grin

Abi o

The Guy brain dey leak ... even me wey support some aspects of it ... I AM Not a FEMINIST .. ONE GUY CARRY WOMAN matter FOR HEAD
Even you poco are not a feminist but you support the movement

These people haven’t even seen real feminist .. u don’t even u derstand how they go on ..like I watch live island one uk show .. where they meet ppl ! This lady is a feminist and the guy they hook her up with said he believes in women getting certain things but doesn’t believe in the word ... na so she break up instantly ... I’m like na wa o .. hardcore feminist ..
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Yea i noticed but i also noticed you failed to answer and chose to shy away from the questions they asked you (esp the one greyboy asked) so until you do otherwise you remain a feminist..........like honestly feminism is written all over you on here, from the way you type, what you type , how u reply men here etc...

everything and i mean everything points to the fact that u're a die hard feminist........what remains unclear now though is whether u're part of 'em extremist,passive or follow-the-trend feminists

ia mJ:

LOL. This is confusion.
Which will I take now?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have read up on the movement, you should do the same and stop trusting on others in a globalized, technology-driven world.

Feminism is a movement and anyone who believes in the movement is a feminist, whether you be male or female.
I believe whites ain’t shit does that make me racist ? sad
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

We talking about the origin of this .. we going way back ...
yes y’all want to jump on the wagon and claim it but you males cannot be FEMINIST do u get it ...

same way women cant be the head of home undecided cos that clearly is one of the twisted aim of feminism

anyways its alright make una carry una feminism dey go.....we no dey follow una drag am cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Can’t date a guy goes around calling himself feminist .. weak af grin these streets would label u Gay
Maybe in Nigeria it’s acceptable ... for men to be parading with female tags ....

It’s like saying white people can call us niggas because one white guy ended slave trade or because one supports it , or has black friends shocked yea right ... shioor
Dem no born the milkyway well grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I believe whites ain’t shit does that make me racist ? sad

I don't understand what you are trying to paint. Perhaps, you might want to write in standard English. I don't understand the bold, sorry cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

same way women cant be the head of home undecided cos that clearly is one of the twisted aim of feminism

anyways its alright make una carry una feminism dey go.....we no dey follow una drag am cheesy
Who be una
My on is any guy who says he is a feminist is GAY Adela with it ... all this one una dey talk
Story for white walkers grin a girl knows what a girl knows ... and these streets u can be rolling like a pussio
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Abi o

The Guy brain dey leak ... even me wey support some aspects of it ... I AM Not a FEMINIST .. ONE GUY CARRY WOMAN matter FOR HEAD
Even you poco are not a feminist but you support the movement

These people haven’t even seen real feminist .. u don’t even u derstand how they go on ..like I watch live island one uk show .. where they meet ppl ! This lady is a feminist and the guy they hook her up with said he believes in women getting certain things but doesn’t believe in the word ... na so she break up instantly ... I’m like na wa o .. hardcore feminist ..

I love NL guys, because they know you more than you know yourself. Every vocal woman, is automatically a feminist on Nairaland. Whether you want it or not! grin grin

Once you say things they don't agree with, they slam you the title one time...LOL.

That one own strong o. So, the guy must accept the tag?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Ahnahn.
Have I ever said I am one? No be people dey dash me title? grin
2017 is Abt to end na, u wan marry grin na una way

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't understand what you are trying to paint. Perhaps, you might want to write in standard English. I don't understand the bold, sorry cheesy

Lol don’t worry does that understand will ... didn’t expect u too .

You live in Nigeria right? If yes cool no bother reply we won’t get each other it’s pointless grin
Let me leave u and Jude to it
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. This is confusion.
Which will I take now?

Well thats his opinion but heres mine

[b]you, dear pocohantas are a feminist (which is the truth which i suggest you "take"wink..............but like i said earlier, what's yet to be seen is if you're an extremist, passive or follow the trend feminist

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
2017 is Abt to end na, u wan marry grin na una way

I've never hated the idea of getting married. I don't joke with family values, so you can't even get me dead...saying a man isn't the head of the home. Sometimes I wonder if people mistake me for someone else... cheesy cheesy

samyfreshsmooth:

Well thats his opinion but heres mine
[b]you, dear poco hantas are a feminist (which is the truth which i suggest you "take"wink..............but like i said earlier, what's yet to be seen is if you're an extremist, passive or follow the trend feminist

Yes, your majesty.
Any other tag for me? grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I love NL guys, because they know you more than you know yourself. Every vocal woman, is automatically a feminist on Nairaland. Whether you want it or not! grin grin

Once you say things they don't agree with, they slam you the title one time...LOL.

That one own strong o. So, the guy must accept the tag?

That’s why I don’t bother ... once u don’t agree or lick der crusty as they will label u
Me no get time for dregs wey brain dey leak .,.,. cheesy ... I don talk my own if a guy goes around saying Hey I’m a feminist ... he is GAY in my eye ... might as well change gender grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Yea i noticed but i also noticed you failed to answer and chose to shy away from the questions they asked you (esp the one greyboy asked)

so until you do otherwise you remain a feminist..........like honestly feminism is written all over you on here, from the way you type, what you type , how u reply men here etc...

everything and i mean everything points to the fact that u're a die hard feminist........what remains unclear now though is whether u're part of 'em extremist, passive or follow-the-trend feminists
she said that she support the idea but doesn't want the tag

This tweet below explains her kind

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I've never hated the idea of getting married. I don't joke with family values, so you can't even get me dead... saying a man isn't the head of the home. Sometimes I wonder if people mistake me for someone else... cheesy cheesy

Yes, your majesty.
Any other tag for me? grin
oluwa poca cheesy

If my case is different no work, new Dawn must work

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Makydebbie lol why did u drag me in here ... grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

That’s why I don’t bother ... once u don’t agree or lick der crusty as they will label u
Me no get time for dregs wey brain dey leak .,.,. cheesy ... I don talk my own if a guy goes around saying Hey I’m a feminist ... he is GAY in my eye ... might as well change gender grin

Lick their ass...wife material!
Don't lick it...feminist!

I actually believe feminism isn't gender specific, but what do I know? Let's wait for the feminist to confirm, the ones who gave themselves the tag, not we that are dashed the tag grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Who be una
My on is any guy who says he is a feminist is GAY Adela with it ... all this one una dey talk
Story for white walkers grin a girl knows what a girl knows ... and these streets u can be rolling like a pussio

UNA= u and ur kind (fellow feminists) cheesy

anyways what i wanna know is what's the main aim or reason(s) behind this feminists nonsense
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
oluwa poca cheesy

If my case is different no work, new Dawn must work

That's a fact, I was actually called out for that by a feminist wink
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
post=63511714:

Lol don’t worry does that understand will ... didn’t expect u too .

You live in Nigeria right? If yes cool no bother reply we won’t get each other it’s pointless grin
Let me leave u and Jude to it
it's a burn ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Dating A Hausa Man? / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.