Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24515 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

That ego must forever be fuelled, massaged and inflated wink
Sure. grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby why evils u b my padi na ... na healthy debate o .. just wait till the real feminist stroll in ...
honestly I don’t know much about it ... just saying where I live men don’t call themselves feminist .. it’s my reality I’m just sharing ...
Don’t judge me grin

No evils o cheesy

Truthfully, I have never heard a guy call himself a feminist.

But this is a definition of the word on Google: "a person who supports feminism."

Not gender-specific. If it were gender-specific, the definition would be "a woman who supports feminism".
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:
Kimbraa benita27 show show
Sweety!. What's happening here?.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

You'll soon be sure of my toto mileage grin
Poco, avoid getting bashed? Which bashing remain for una again.

Jude say I dey find husband, you say na avoiding getting bashed.
Keep the conspiracy theories coming, I can see it's less stressful than accepting I am not grin grin

which one is Jude says?

U said so yesterday na, u need a man grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

No evils o cheesy

Truthfully, I have never heard a guy call himself a feminist.

But this is an definition of the word on Google: a person who supports feminism.

Not gender-specific. If it were gender-specific, the definition should be "a woman who supports feminism".

The heavens have opened @bolded finally we are making progress

Let’s start there grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Just cause you support doesn’t make you one... but they fail to understand it
It’s tiring ....
The truth is, I don't even know. The "femin" confuses everything, it sounds like it's mostly for women. Can we call them "male feminists?"
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
na who come find partner here?

U are not a feminist stop trying to say u support but don't want the tag that is my own

Feminist shine, they are beautiful, confident, bold and unapologetic that is the kind of person I respect
iamJ:
which one is Jude says?

U said so yesterday na, u need a man grin

Okay... smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Sweety!. What's happening here?.
Sis if you supportfeminism does that make you a feminist 1
Do guys go around saying I’m a Femint 2

Oya grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Your truth smiley
Here is a qoute from the Dalai Lama. One of the most famous peace advocate in the world to prove my point

“I call myself a feminist. Isn’t that what you call someone who fights for women's right

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5564005

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
The truth is, I don't even know. The "femin" confuses everything, it sounds like it's mostly for women. Can we call them "male feminists?"

I know three guys here who call themselves feminist.
They don't see the need for the male in front of it... cheesy
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
no I am not mistaking anything

The equality of human based on gender equality is feminism grin

Maybe you misinterpreted or misunderstood my initial post.
I done die cheesy

Equality is not feminism

Stop na

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Saintsammurai(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
As usual, it is in threads like this that you see boyfriendless and lonely plus female masturbation addict claiming feminism..

I look at them as unfortunate ladies.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm that’s the same thing I’m thinking too
Cause e no make sense at all
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

The heavens have opened @bolded finally we are making progress

Let’s start there grin

No heaven has opened cheesy

I only gave my experience and you gave yours. It doesn't mean the word feminist is gender-specific.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Espada12:
has it occurred to anyone that poco does not need a man but she needs a fellow woman...Jupxter should know on that day he called her on Aug10 ..no be man she dey with..that moaning he heard was pocohantas receiving mind- blowing head from a woman.

Smh. You go about looking for the perfect thread, where you think there are enough haters to back you up. Na real wa!
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
Here is a qoute from the Dalai Lama. One of the most famous peace advocate in the world to prove my point

“I call myself a feminist. Isn’t that what you call someone who fight

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5564005
Not a certified source grin
U can do Berra....
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
I done die cheesy

Equality is not feminism

Stop na
it is part of feminism, on the basis of equal right for the sexes. wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I know three guys here who call themselves feminist.
They don't see the need for the male in front of it... cheesy
Yea I think men can be called feminists since they're fighting for equal rights for the female gender.

Cc Lalas247. I may be wrong tho.

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada12: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
As usual, it is in threads like this that you see boyfriendless and lonely plus female masturbation addict claiming feminism..

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:

burn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

No heaven has opened cheesy

I only gave my experience and you gave yours. It doesn't mean the word feminist is gender-specific.
Whateva grin
Still doesn’t sound right a guy calling himself one .,..... embarassed
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Not a certified source grin
U can do Berra....
That is a famous quote now. I just have to bring out evidence cause I know that you will not believe me

You are just pulling my legs now grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I think men can be called feminists since they're fighting for equal rights for the female gender.

Cc Lalas247. I may be wrong tho.
I don’t even know honestly grin u know me
Na to oppose .... wetin Be my own ...who feminism help still thinking what to cook for lunch grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada12: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh. You go about looking for the perfect thread, where you think there are enough haters to back you up. Na real wa!
I don't need supporters or clicks, like una women that always call for backup like banshess on heat...I am a lone ranger
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:

Cc Lalas 247. I may be wrong tho.

Yea, and you may be right tongue

Espada12:
I don't need supporters or clicks, like una women that always call for backup like banshess on heat...I am a lone ranger

I can see that. You're obviously alone...
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Lalas247(f): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
greiboy:
That is a famous qoute quote grin now. I just have to bring out evidence cause I know that you will not believe me

You are just pulling my legs now grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I don’t even know honestly grin u know me
Na to oppose .... wetin Be my own ...who feminism help still thinking what to cook for lunch grin
Lala and food. grin
How can you like food like me and still keep that shape?

I cannot remain a lazy person this 2018. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Lalas247 post=63512734][/quote] Thanks for the correction my auto correct is not working wink
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada12: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

better than being a dyke or jumping fence
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by makydebbie(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe. cheesy

This sarcasm na killer. grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Sis if you supportfeminism does that make you a feminist 1
Do guys go around saying I’m a Femint 2

Oya grin
I support feminism 'cause the concept is only human to those who understand it, not those with a misconception of what feminism truly means, and that doesn't make me a feminist.

Secondly, we have men/guys who're feminist 'cause they understand the concept of feminism and feel women should be treated fairly and not second class citizens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / Dating A Hausa Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.