Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (24442 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / The Funniest Thing That I Have Seen Today / Seyi Blow Drying Tacha’s Hair Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen Today [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Oh Please! cheesy cheesy

Imagine that DUMBledore dey follow claim feminist grin

Chai, feminazi's don suffer

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

You see why everyone thinks you're dumb? You have an I.Q the size of a mustard seed so I don't blame you for your usual gaffes.
Give me the name of the dictionary your family wrote oponu
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
True superiority should be attained and not demanded.

That is the greatest misunderstanding about the feminism thing. Often times, many of its field soldiers are seeking favors from the society. They hardly want to envision the world from others (male) perspective..

They want men who are not responsible for the happenings of the past to suffer the consequences. They are prompt at bringing out historic figures and events to back their claims for special treatments.

Imagine deliberately misspelling wom I conceive they are trying to eliminate men or reduce the relevance of men in the society. Therefore, they are no longer fighting for equality but
Superiority

For majority of men all they hear is; this means war

Separate the wheat from the chaff and we would all be fine.
How about that?

Some wouldn't mind eliminating y'all though.
Aside the prick, what would we miss? grin

Espada1234, you have been viewing.
Are you here to remind me of my olosho work in a hotel on aug10 by 6:30pm. Abi this is not the right thread for that?
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

No, you support their emancipation, then you're a feminist.
I'll start tagging you to every feminist thread. The tag isn't fender specific, it will look good on you kiss kiss
u eh u like trouble, so because i support somtin that means i can be tagged as one, individual identity matters, if i support giving babes more breast milk does that make me a baby? if i support gays, does that make me gay? even the word feminism was coined for femininity, u like running when there is fire, ure not a feminist, dont try to twist the story, i dont support feminism as a feminist, i support as an ally grin any educated, confident woman that cant stand up for who she is shldnt be respected
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

Imagine that DUMBledore dey follow claim feminist grin

Chai, feminazi's don suffer
She's just a zombie. 'Anywhere belle face'. Fela called them 'joro jara joro' one way zombie cheesy cheesy

I can bet my balls, her moniker's meant to be 'Bianca'
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

How about that?

Just

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
u eh u like trouble, so because i support somtin that means i can be tagged as one, if i support giving babes more breast milk does that make me a baby? if i support gays, does that make me gay? even the word feminism was coined for femininity, u like running when there is fire, ure not a feminist, dont try to twist the story, i dont support feminism as a feminist, i support as an ally grin any educated, confident woman that cant stand up for who she is shldnt be respected

You just said the same thing I have been saying.
You probably didn't notice...

Now, we are in consensus. Where do you wanna run to again? angry
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
Give me the name of the dictionary your family wrote oponu

Local champ! OLODO Feminist, oya tell us a thing or two without pilfering content from older posts. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

How about that?

So you think being a man is all about the prick? So being a woman is all about the pussy? grin

For me I got more than a prick, I have got a personality grin, but why do think they want to eliminate us
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Topestbilly(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Women sef
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
So you think being a man is all about the prick? So being a woman is all about the pussy? grin

For me I got more than a prick, I have got a personality grin, but why do think they want to eliminate us

It's more than that, but I am sure they don't think so. I was trying to speak for them, but now I have realised I can't answer the resultant question... grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
NoFavors:
She's just a zombie. 'Anywhere belle face'. Fela called them 'joro jara joro' one way zombie cheesy cheesy

I can bet my balls, her moniker's meant to be 'Bianca'

LOL, are you saying the dolt misspelt her own name?? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin cheesy
Synzu:

Local champ! OLODO Feminist, oya tell us a thing or two without pilfering content from older posts. grin
You're on a wrong journey better end it now before you regret the cost of your actions
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:

I dont know about being a femtard. But, one thing I know of is that pocohantis is just a NL mysandrist. No matter how hard she tries to mask it or are you just noticing it?.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Espada1234: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:

Feminism have about 100 definitions these days.We have the extremists; who are mainly bitter ladies looking for who to convert to lesbiansWe have the moderates; who are the hard working ladies looking for a better society for the female gender. These set of ladies don't hate men and are not bitterWe have follow-follow feminist; Mainly on social media like nairaland. These set of ladies don't have a mind of their own, but follow the latest trend and feminism seems to be one
pocohantis belongs to the femtard group
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
Feminism have about 100 definitions these days.

We have the extremists; who are mainly bitter ladies looking for who to convert to lesbians

We have the moderates; who are the hard working ladies looking for a better society for the female gender. These set of ladies don't hate men and are not bitter

We have follow-follow feminist; Mainly on social media like nairaland. These set of ladies don't have a mind of their own, but follow the latest trend and feminism seems to be one
extreme feminist ...aka feminazis...aka cucumber girls...aka menhaters...na dem i fear passcheesy. The other group of feminist are ok though.
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

It's more than that, but I am sure they don't think so. I was trying to speak for them, but now I have realised I can't answer the resultant question... grin
grin
I understand that is not your opinion, but since you are able to present their opinion, I also think you should be able to understand the reason(s) behind their opinion
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Synzu:

LOL, are you saying the dolt misspelt her own name?? grin

She's that bad. Trust me
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
extreme feminist ...aka feminazis...aka cucumber girls...aka menhaters...na dem i fear passcheesy.
grin bro you too sabi them

The lesbos passionate feminist

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by iamJ(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
pocohantas:

You just said the same thing I have been saying.
You probably didn't notice...

Now, we are in consensus. Where do you wanna run to again? angry
corrected my mistake cheesy cheesy cheesy
iamJ:
u eh u like trouble, so because i support somtin that means i can be tagged as one, individual identity matters, if i support giving babes more breast milk does that make me a baby? if i support gays, does that make me gay? even the word feminism was coined for femininity, u like running when there is fire, ure not a feminist, dont try to twist the story, i dont support feminism as a feminist, i support as an ally grin any educated, confident woman that cant stand up for who she is shldnt be respected

u dont want the tag is like saying, i'm a christian but i dont want to be called a christian

got this online
A white person who stands against racial injustice cannot call themselves “black.” A straight person who allies with LGBT people wouldn’t say they are “LGBT.” Likewise, I do not believe that men can suddenly take on and understand fully the issues that women face.

a woman that supports feminism is a feminist, any1 that supports it in the closet is a coward not a feminist, tag symbolizes unity, u no get point, let me say what i have been saying in code, u want to get married and u knw that ur play play feminism doesnt favor u, only u called urself to order

oluwa poca ur case is closed

1 Like

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
biacan:
grin cheesy You're on a wrong journey better end it now before you regret the cost of your actions

Same way your mom regretted taking salt and water because she couldn't afford Postinor when she tried to flush you off?

Sorry, I can't relate. I didn't father a numbskull for a kid!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:

Feminist doesn't imply lesbo or men-haters. While we defeated the vague implications brought about by misrepresentations of the definitions, we men must conquer of fears and be open-minded as to the demands of feminism and not treat it with hard hand before we examine the facts in details.
I get you bro

However, we are talking about the extremists among them
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:

awon cucumber gehls cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Synzu(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
NoFavors:
She's that bad. Trust me

If illiteracy isn't a disease then I would recommend a thorough deliverance session for "biacan", it has to be demonic affliction grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
greiboy:
I get you bro

However, we are talking about the extremists among them

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
bluetrails7:
I think i've been missing so far. Seems there's juicy content on this thread

How far lefulefu...How your side today nae?

haba kreativgenius u don change moniker again? shocked
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by biacan(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Synzu:

Same way your mom regretted taking salt and water because she couldn't afford Postinor when she tried to flush you off?

Sorry, I can't relate. I didn't father a numbskull for a kid!
If I start with you oh will be too hot for you to stay........sinz you're reading the wrong book grin
Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Re: This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Na wa for u oogrin
U jus dey tear d code anyhowgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / How To Treat A Lady! / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.