Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38200 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
bendozaUche:
please I really need help too.. I have had a scratchy body with rashes in ma sensitive parts.. I can barely sleep at nights.. a friend suggested ciprotab.. I have been taking it but nothing has changed.. ma pen**s is covered with rashes.
I need help please
Have you gone for the test on a reputable lab?!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2018
engwari:
Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.
cry cry

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake
Airface herbs makes you stool
Gwabs herbs did not work for me
Kedi and GNLD does not work for the above subject matter.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
uomamac:
Call me on this no or chat me 07039878863 For HERBAL, is very good to use HERBAL because it will kill the disease and CURE it from the root
I am sure � that yourr prodcts ae just marketing gimicks. The doctor yo have are either doctorsß that did not finish medical school and went ah ad to study something in medicine line.
It might yo guys desist from this fraud Called swizzgarde marketing crab.
How come it not known worldwide? Why is your poduc not a break theogh in medicine? Yeah! Those that sell high definitely deserve a vacation.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2018
@engrwari, don’t let staph destroy your body. Stop listening to all these herbal rubbish...

Visit a hospital and see a doctor. They might probably put you on some dose of antibiotic injections. I think that’s what you need.

Fruits, vegetables and herbs are for healthy living. They are not treatment options. Visit the doctor and sort your infection first. Take herbs, veg and fruits cos they are healthy and should be part of your diet.

Stop listening to bs from charlatans. Anyone can brew concoction, give it some exotic name and try to sell it. That’s so unethical. You all don’t know what they mixed together in those nonsense.

Be kind to yourself and your liver.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by StreamerBlogger: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
….
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you all that contributed. However, I have gone for a test which will come out on Wednesday 7th February, 2018.

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

NB: Many are actually suffering from staph and other sexaully transmitted diseases but are ashamed to speak out because of the stigma in NIGERIA.

My advice seek help, NL is not a hospital and most especially be careful with the people here.
Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Swissgarde too because on the product you have were it is written that this product is not intended to cure, diagnose, prevent or treat and disease.
is truly written on Swissgarde products,but it is a law guiding all supplements as directive from the government,but it cure,if used as prescribed,if doubting WhatsAp me let us discuss: 08038220168
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by roseinmay(f): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
vidicious:
Hello all am sharing my own experience battling staph.i constantly did sensitivity tests through urine and urethral swab. After some time staph was not showing in my urine but it was always showing with urethral swab.i kept getting the results then immediately going to the pharmacist I discussed with about it. She read the result and sensitivity and wuld give me a cocktail of drugs . All targeting the sensitivity of the staph.i did dat constantly. Till I can say I am free from staph.i attached just a few test results so u see the progress.i also detox my system with ruzu bitters or yo-yo bitters.i hope this helps

Good day Ruzu Bitters is the best and it also used to treat other infections contact 08037093439 for more info

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Madam, Why not share with people here the drugs or herbs u want to give me. must I whatapp you.
Lawrittanneka68:
is truly written on Swissgarde products,but it is a law guiding all supplements as directive from the government,but it cure,if used as prescribed,if doubting WhatsAp me let us discuss: 08038220168

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2018
ur drugs are bleeped
roseinmay:

Good day Ruzu Bitters helps contact 08037093439 for more info
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2018
vidicious:
Hi everyone,
I followed the below advise by a fellow nairalander and I can say since middle last year till December I have done mcs test , urethral swap , mouth swap, and semen test and 3 reputable laboratories in Benin city .continuously all have constantly shown no growth of bacteria after 48 hrs.
It cost me a whole lot but I was determined to see the end of it. I worked with an experienced pharmacist who read and interpreted every test result I brought . I mean drugs that was sensitive and resistant to it. And gave me a cocktail of drugs. I did this repeatedly as advised by the below poster and I can say for sure I am free of staph.
Pls see below

Hi shoms2002
and other nairalanders probably in the same position, know that i am not a medical doctor. so dont take wahtever instruction i give here as absolute or as authority but you can find it useful for you in seeing the end to your prolonged staph infection. kindly see the information below:

BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE

1 Be determined to conquer the infection.
2 Always pray to God for direction and healing
3 Refrain from all junk foods like meat pie, cakes, butter and most flower-processed foods. They increase bacterial activities.
4 Refrain from alcoholic drinks and beer. It overworks your kidney which is already exposed to toxins from staph.
5 Refrain from self medications. You could be taking drugs that have been resistant to the bacterial unknowingly.
6 Eat a lot of fruits, especially one that will give you energy and boost your sperm like garden egg, apple, plantain, okro, vegetables because the staph toxins degrade the quality of sperm.
7 Drink water regularly to cleanse your system especially the kidney from drug deposit.
8 Stop taking sugar. Instead of taking sugar, take pure natural honey (original). It is a natural antibiotic.
9 STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. USE CONDOM EACH TIME YOU HAVE SEX. If you don’t use condom, you could infect your partner which is not good for a healthy society, or you could contact another infection thereby making your own become a mixed infection and treatment/cure may become more difficult.

WHAT YOU NEED

1 You need your determination and readiness.

2 You need money to do tests and buy drugs

3 You need time to go for test when it is due

4 VERY IMPORTANT: You need a medical personnel that can listen to you like you are talking to your friend and be attentive and that you can be free to go and talk to anytime without hinderance and will have time for you. I will recommend a laboratory personnel that conducts medical tests instead of a general doctor.

WHAT YOU MUST UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE DISEASE

1 STAPH AUREUS IS CURABLE
2 It is very easy to cure if detected early and given urgent and correct treatment
3 It develops resistant and becomes very difficult to cure if not treated early or if not treated correctly.
4 prolonged staph could be cured by constant and steady treatment with different drugs because it becomes resistant to same drug over time.
5 Some other bacterial infections if not treated on time and allowed to be present in the body for a long time may develop into staphylococcus.
6 Staph releases toxins into your body which may cause bad conditions on your body systems i.e. it reduces sperm count, it makes viscosity of semen to be low (watery sperm), it causes wormlike movement in the body, itching under the feet,
pepper-sensation on the body, headache, ache in the joints. It also causes one scrotum to be smaller than the other. Lastly, it overworks the kidney because the kidney always tries to remove those toxins from your blood and the bacterial also continually releases the toxins.
7 Prolonged staph may not be detected again in your urine test. So the test will say you are okay while you feel otherwise if urine is used for the MCS test after prolonged infection.
8 However for a prolonged infection, presence of staph will be always detected in semen (sperm) if it has not been cured.
9 So in place of Urine that is normally used for the MCS test (MICROSCOPY, CULTURE and SENSITIVITY test) use your sperm for the test because presence of the disease will be found in it if you have not been cured.
10 While your sperm is been used for the test, also ask the lab man to do SPERM-COUNT/ANALYSIS at the same time with the MCS test so that the quality of your sperm can be monitored alongside to forestall infertility.

TESTS AND DRUGS

1 Do the test and have the results carefully explained to you and make sure you understand it.
2 Use the drug recommended from the result of the test and as prescribed. DON’T REPEAT THE DRUG UNTIL IT IS PRECSRIBED FROM ANOTHER TEST to prevent the bacteria from developing resistant.
3 count two weeks after you have finished your drugs from the first test. then go for another test. (same test using your sperm sample).
4 Use the new drug given to you as prescribed by the test. The drug will probably be different from the first one. Again, Count two weeks after you have finished the drugs and go for another test.
5 Repeat the process like that until the first test you did and no presence of bacteria is achieved (negative result).
6 After the first test that shows negative, wait for 1 month and go for another test. If you still tests negative, take one of the drugs you have taken before for 5 days (ask your medical person for which).wait for 2 months after taking the drug and go for another test. If you still test negative, take one of the drugs you took during the tests for 5 days again (ask your medical man ). After this you may not bother again, you have been cured. Then if you wish, you can be taking antibiotic every 3 month but it is not necessary.
7 CAUTION: during the period you test negative and you are waiting for another period to complete before you go for another test, if you notice any of the symptoms, don’t wait for the period to complete. Quickly rush for your test.

OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO DO

1 Because staphylococcus bacterial has released a lot of toxins into your bloodstream which is why you feel a wormlike sensation, you should always take blood tonic that purifies blood to constantly purify your blood.
2 Staph may not be totally cured if all the detoxified toxins and wastes are not passed out of your body most suitably with faeces and urine. So you need what will make you go toilet regularly. You may object to this recommendation but it works: find any local herb or drink (you may meet the roots/leaves sellers. Yorubas call them “elewe-omo) that will make you go to toilet frequently or if you cant do this take YOYO BITTER.
3 The best time to take this is the next day after you finish your antibiotic given at the hospital from the test. You will go to toilet frequently. This is good for your cure. Just observe your faeces each time you go to toilet.
4 As you continue like this, soon you will overcome the bacteria and be a free person

Search for lubebay on NL.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by divineboy111(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2018
Good morning to you all,
Do you know diabetes is a dangerous and life threatening disease?
Do you know this diabetes affected more than 6million Nigeria and claimed most lives yearly?.
Are you or know anyone living with diabetes for many years?
If yes,What are you still waiting for?
Don't hesitate to call the below numbers for your real and confirm herbs to cure you of this disease,
For diabetes Type 1,you will be okay or fine within three days while for diabetes Type 2,you will be okay within 1week while taking this herb
We are not scammer,God is our witness.
Don't be Uncle Thomas. Our Address will be given to you to visit us to get it in our office for guaranteed.
Call :08031315360,08020868898.Motto:With God by our sides
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
Must we call before u drop ur office address!!!!!!!!!!!!! nigerians and money 5&6
divineboy111:
Good morning to you all,
Do you know diabetes is a dangerous and life threatening disease?
Do you know this diabetes affected more than 6million Nigeria and claimed most lives yearly?.
Are you or know anyone living with diabetes for many years?
If yes,What are you still waiting for?
Don't hesitate to call the below numbers for your real and confirm herbs to cure you of this disease,
For diabetes Type 1,you will be okay or fine within three days while for diabetes Type 2,you will be okay within 1week while taking this herb
We are not scammer,God is our witness.
Don't be Uncle Thomas. Our Address will be given to you to visit us to get it in our office for guaranteed.
Call :08031315360,08020868898.Motto:With God by our sides
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Engwari and TracyPacy...Nice work! keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
shocked
LuckyG1:
Engwari and TracyPacy...Nice work! keep it up!
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by cve90: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Please guys help me, this staph issue has been my issue for over 7months now, it has even caused me erectile dysfunction like thrice, I have taken injection of gentamicin, zinnat, it subsides and comes back stronger, I have patronized the herbal guys here, like three of them still no results, still showing moderate growth, I am tired, don't know what to do again, I have spent so much much, even now don't even have money for drugs, please anyone with real solution to help me not scammers cos I have met a lot pls DM me, I will be very grateful, my uretha pains me,always urinating, vibrations in my body, joints weak, pls I need help cry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Chuksmonika(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2018
cve90:
Please guys help me, this staph issue has been my issue for over 7months now, it has even caused me erectile dysfunction like thrice, I have taken injection of gentamicin, zinnat, it subsides and comes back stronger, I have patronized the herbal guys here, like three of them still no results, still showing moderate growth, I am tired, don't know what to do again, I have spent so much much, even now don't even have money for drugs, please anyone with real solution to help me not scammers cos I have met a lot pls DM me, I will be very grateful, my uretha pains me,always urinating, vibrations in my body, joints weak, pls I need help cry
i know say na girl give you the disease,all this nonsense girl,u will see dem with there big waist and ynarsh,u no go know say na sickness full dere,once you enter them raw,gono,staph,and the rest will welcome you....Bro staph is a very serious disease,you really have to find a way to treat it,for your health oo,i wish you all the best
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2018
cve90:
Nigerians, very funny, your patronise three herbal guys....mention this name sogha othe people do not fall victim. Search for lubebay on NL.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2018
engwari:

Nigerians, very funny, your patronise three herbal guys....mention this name sogha othe people do not fall victim. Search for lubebay on NL.
@ cve90 be careful of this person.he/she is a scammer.he/she actually is suffering from staphylococcus but lacks money for treatment thus, have resorted to scam in other to raise funds for treatment.he/she is actually the said lubebay that she is referring to.my two cents.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2018
aromaticmassage:
@ cve90 be careful of this person.he/she is a scammer.he/she actually is suffering from staphylococcus but lacks money for treatment thus, have resorted to scam in other to raise funds for treatment.he/she is actually the said lubebay that she is referring to.my two cents.
U a clown. Have I scammed u? Show prove that I have scammed you. Kwantinue
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
engwari:
Please, I went for urine culture test and it showed positive for Staph Aureas and Sensitivity showed Ciprotab.The lab scientists advised me against Augmentin because being a higher antibiotic the bacteria might develop resistance which might be dangerous.
1. Is the dosage of Cipro I took, good enough?
2. What's the best antibiotic for Staph?
3. How is it best prevented? Is there any preventive drugs one can take periodically to prevent it??
4. I read of the drugs Hipprex, Urex and Cranberries. are they readily available??

Thanks for the answers. Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?
I was advised to use English and Herbal

*************************************************************************************************************

THE TEST SHOWED MODERATE GROWTH OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AEURUS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Labracine is fake- own by Stanley Obi
Swissgarde too because on the product you have were it is written that this product is not intended to cure, diagnose, prevent or treat and disease.
if you really need total and permanent cure for this,contact or WhatsAp this number for private chatting: 08038220168
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by cve90: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
if you really need total and permanent cure for this,contact or WhatsAp this number for private chatting: 08038220168

To sell swissgrade too that doesn't work?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Anneka, your medicine does not work?
Lawrittanneka68:
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ttbaby: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
pls i want to know if anyone is experiencing frequent urinating because of staph, I swear am tired of this ailment, God help us all
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tracypacy(f): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
it is one of the symptoms. Back pain, smelly vaginal discharge,
ttbaby:
pls i want to know if anyone is experiencing frequent urinating because of staph, I swear am tired of this ailment, God help us all
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ttbaby: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
its the main symptom killing me here, I can't even think straight rite now,. am having back pains now ,nothing have not tried,I was eve. refer to see a doctor that checks kidneys n other organs in the body by a doctor at gen hospital, drugs don't work at all, even injections, who is experiencing did same symptoms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
ttbaby:
its the main symptom killing me here, I can't even think straight rite now,. am having back pains now ,nothing have not tried,I was eve. refer to see a doctor that checks kidneys n other organs in the body by a doctor at gen hospital, drugs don't work at all, even injections, who is experiencing did same symptoms?
Cc:cve90
I can only imagine the discomfort you must be going through. An infection, such as Staph, shouldn't be allowed to live a day longer in you!

I can refer you to someone that can liberate you from this infection in at least 30 days! A remedy that has helped a number of his clients kick out, Staph.

How is your health now?
Your lifestyle is very important in curing staff. Refrain from alcohol, fastfoods and food that are more than two days

I'm sorry I delayed in replying your mail. Do note that I'm active on mails, wherein I execute consultation sessions with clients. Please, send me a chat message on that platform so we can consult about your health.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ttbaby: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't do emails at all even WhatsApp unless its Facebook, I tot u were also suffering from staph urself?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by fuellessgen: 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
engwari:

I can only imagine the discomfort you must be going through. An infection, such as Staph, shouldn't be allowed to live a day longer in you!

I have a remedy that can liberate you from this infection in at least 30 days! A remedy that has helped a number of my clients kick out, Staph.

How is your health now?
Your lifestyle is very important in curing staff. Refrain from alcohol, fastfoods and food that are more than two days

I'm sorry I delayed in replying your mail. Do note that I'm active on mails, wherein I execute consultation sessions with clients. Please, send me a chat message on that platform so we can consult about your health.

So you're now treating staph? I thought you're the one who started the thread saying that you urgently need treatment for your staph?

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by fuellessgen: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Why was your comment hidden engwari?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 3:35am On Feb 27, 2018
engwari:

I have a remedy that can liberate you from this infection in at least 30 days! A remedy that has helped a number of my clients kick out, Staph.

How is your health now?

you see your life? scammer.from claiming to suffer from staphylococcus to healer of staphylococcus.cheap slut

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.