Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (7660 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes / Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by brownhawk: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
But ur monicker say u be gay. How woman dressing take affect u again.
savage.
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
But ur monicker say u be gay. How woman dressing take affect u again.

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by oloyede252(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend ... I get you but it seems most people on this thread did not get your point.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by VeekeeO(f): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Find me one dude,I guess your family geh good and lot of them,ur 6ta can serve as well
you are very stupid
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
HeyCorleone:
It's the whole feminism thing.. .

The main people carrying feminism on their head are pro prostitutes. Take for example, Amber Rose, who keeps organising that Slut Walk thing..

.The 21st century female thinks going half or fully naked is a sign of bravery or confidence. They don't just understand that they are insane.

It is a sign of bravery if you pay attention to her perspective. She is saying that a female is a human person that deserve equal if not more respect than that of a male.

It is a sad thing for men to hear but if you keep aside the masculine ego and reason with the natural brain during its alpha wave state you will remember that men die in war. Women are considered not fit for war but that is not the main reason, without billions of wen the population of humans can go near extinct just like the Draco Reptilian race on other planets.

Women are not considered good drivers and most men fire drivers for their wives and daughters. Well I just told you the natural reason. More men die via war and accidents because a few men can populate the world cos men are vital into their 3rd trimesters of their lives.

Let us love and cherish our beautiful women bit for just sex. Of course very us very very important but let us live them and treat them like goddesses even as we expect blowjooobs from them grin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
you are very stupid

I don see u wise mangringrin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Action indeed

Lolgrin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by correctguy101(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is a sign of bravery if you pay attention to her perspective. She is saying that a female is a human person that deserve equal if not more respect than that of a male.

It is a sad thing for men to hear but if you keep aside the masculine ego and reason with the natural brain during its alpha wave state you will remember that men die in war. Women are considered not fit for war but that is not the main reason, without billions of wen the population of humans can go near extinct just like the Draco Reptilian race on other planets.

Women are not considered good drivers and most men fire drivers for their wives and daughters. Well I just told you the natural reason. More men die via war and accidents because a few men can populate the world cos men are vital into their 3rd trimesters of their lives.

Let us love and cherish our beautiful women bit for just sex. Of course very us very very important but let us live them and treat them like goddesses even as we expect blowjooobs from them grin

I'm an adept and supporter of the goddess supremacy but I don't agree going about unclad is a way of bravery on the women's part.

Check am na, it's total inferiority complex jare...

You no try o. Nothing for your brother as we're celebrating our planet's solstice undecided
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by swedishblonde(f): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2017
And what's wrong with girls dressing that way? Back in Sweden girls usually dress like that also. It's normal.
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Smutt360raven: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2017
cos the churches dont preach against it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / Igbo Girls Hijack David Hundeyin’s Thread With Beautiful Pictures / Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.