Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? (7659 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes / Married And Single Women Stop Going To Church Dressed Like Prostitutes......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Jodha(f): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Mabinu sir...I no know say yhu sabi vex... grin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Oyewo Zaynab,

Clue: Federal University of Technology Akure, I bet you are a coward, prove me wrong if you ain't

Dude are you sure of that name?

There are lot of people with that name and I haven't come across your clue

Chkd if she NV change am ND send it again
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Dude are you sure of that name?

There are lot of people with that name and I haven't come across your clue

Chkd if she NV change am ND send it again

Let me help you, check O Z M
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Let me help you, check Oyewo Zaynab Mobola

Work at self employed

Lives in Lagos

4rm osun oyo??
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
xendra:
which is all men. Na God go EPP decent girls judge all you Hippocrates who say girls should dress decent yet go for those that don't.

Don't generalise sis. Not all men, just as I know there are still decent ladies out there. Itsjust that we keep seeing the lousy ones on social media and the likes. Marketing their bodies
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jodha:

Mabinu sir...I no know say yhu sabi vex... grin

Mio binu ma, I no dey vex on internet because I no fit get to you, I just give you wetin you want
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Work at self employed

Lives in Lagos

4rm osun oyo??

If my sister brings you to me, u are a real nig
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

If my sister brings you to me, u are a real nig

Is it her??no profile pic

Answer 4 me to hit de button
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by zephry(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
xendra:
no, not just your father's, that won't be a prostitute he must be sharing or she a generous giver.... Nice family you're from, no wonder you turned out this way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Is it her??no profile pic

Answer 4 me to hit de button

Check her timeline, you will see her pictures, one in a vehicle particularly
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Check her timeline, you will see her pictures, one in a vehicle particularly

Hmm,,even her timeline is bored,I can't see anything maybe if she acpt de request I can hv access to her photos,,if she's the one
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
But ur monicker say u be gay. How woman dressing take affect u again.

Or he could just be a guy that's always happy
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

Hmm,,even her timeline is bored,I can't see anything maybe if she acpt de request I can hv access to her photos,,if she's the one

Let me not bother you too much then
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Let me not bother you too much then

I,concur,,,anyway greet the prostitute 4 me
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

I,concur,,,anyway greet the prostitute 4 me

Ok then, my regards to yours either
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Ok then, my regards to yours either

No regards

They ain't prostitute
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

No regards

They ain't prostitute

To you they ain't
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

To you they ain't

Ya and de will,never be
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

To you they ain't

Oxster and Tajbol4splend - gerrarahere grin
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
victorakpabome:

Oxster and Tajbol4splend - gerrarahere grin

gringrin

De dude is darin me,My only problem with his claims is distance
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

gringrin

De dude is darin me,My only problem with his claims is distance

What would you have done?
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What would you have done?

I don't like to brag on something but I have to say it,,I will reach to her panty
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Victorakpabome "Tajbol4splend gerrarahie", why, I'm just having fun
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

I don't like to brag on something but I have to say it,,I will reach to her panty

Hmmm, can you? I don't think so except you are smart enough to convince her to the extent of getting to that level
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Oxster(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hmmm, can you? I don't think so except you are smart enough to convince her to the extent of getting to that level

That's why I said i don't wanna talk abt it,,would be better if I was into action
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by acenazt: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Every woman is prostitute, every woman is a bitch and every woman is a ho. I love my prostitute, I love my bitch, I love my ho, you don't, you Bleep off, deal with it.
how much ur sisters dey collect for one round. Me know say as per my guy dem go fit do me bonanza plus discount .
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:

That's why I said i don't wanna talk abt it,,would be better if I was into action

Action indeed
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
acenazt:
how much ur sisters dey collect for one round. Me know say as per my guy dem go fit do me bonanza plus discount .
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

In which context I'm saying this, yes, including them, but if you tryna be rude, my 10 fingers at you

Jodha:

My five fingers at yhu... undecided

get a room you two grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by harizonal123(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
The hunger in the land has let all hell lose. Every man for himself. Hustling things bro no dulling
Re: Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
ubunja:

get a room you two grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / She Claimed She Got Raped After Visiting Him and Spending The Night With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.