Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (74792 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
.They won't collect any bank statement that's not in your name......and make sure the bank stamps it

ferrariLaferrari:

Alright boss i already did bank statement of the sponsor. So it won’t work?
No vex o bro
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
drdamy:
.They won't collect any bank statement that's not in your name......and make sure the bank stamps it

Jesus
Thanks boss
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2019
DDR Dammy, my powerful comrade, I will also apply for visa soonest pls can I have yr number so that you can enlightened me the more thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Valintino21: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hi guys pls advise me I am planning a trip for greener pastures in Serbia cos is only cheap available visa for me that suits my budget.pls advise me here ,can I move from there to another country with ease.
Thanks,i need reactions pls
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
I am in Abuja now. For those still gathering there documents, don’t stress yourself with insurance. It’s not needed just stick to all the requirements on the website and you are fine. Go very very early as you might not be able to submit if you go 8am or later as they are slow in calling people in. Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by wayoflife(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sup bro, how far are you on getting admission? I'm looking to study in Russia also
ferrariLaferrari:

Alright thanks bro, i tried Ivanovo state university and called the number. The woman keep speaking Russian language, i couldn’t even pick a word. I will try this new one you wrote.
Appreciate sir
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2019
wayoflife:
Sup bro, how far are you on getting admission? I'm looking to study in Russia also
I got already. You can WhatsApp my number so We can talk or you call the number on my siggy.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by WhyNa: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Oh nooo. I stumbled on this thread late sad

I would have loved to apply but according to the school's website, application period was June 20th to July 31st

Please does this mean I have to wait till next year again?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2019
WhyNa:
Oh nooo. I stumbled on this thread late sad

I would have loved to apply but according to the school's website, application period was June 20th to July 31st

Please does this mean I have to wait till next year again?

Some schools has admission opened for I think October through to January I guess. Do your research, you should find some.

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2019
kelvinUchiha:

Hi bro. I am applying for a russian visa but im still waiting for my invitation letter. Please can u help me with a brief summary of the entire visa process. I'm scared i will be denied.

Why are you scared? Get your documents, prepare for interview should in case, pray. You will be fine. Check the embassy website all you need is there, nothing more for now. I will advise when you are ready to submit go like a day before to ask questions Incase other documents has been included for visa application. But for now stick to what’s on the website.

You don’t need sponsor statement of account. Put the money in your own personal account. Minimum of 800k I advise you put more. Although they will still ask for your sponsor, if you can defend the fund in your account you can tell them you are sponsoring yourself, but if you can’t just tell them who is sponsoring you. No need for insurance (I didn’t listen when I was told, I blew 15k on that) hahaha good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by SteveUg(m): 2:08am On May 04, 2020
Please I need ur advice!
Can someone go to Russia to hustle?
Like getting a job for someone with ssce cert?
What are kinda of job opportunities are readily available for such categories...
An agent was saying he can't get me a job from here and he was asking if I can teach, but how will someone with ssce teach over there... I have no knowledge on there language .
I'm a certified pipe and industrial welder dunno if such opportunity sells at the side of the world
I can't do G(cybercrime) I just want to do a legit hustler for greener pastures.... Please I need ur contributions... #naijaliving-in-russia#
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 2:25am On May 04, 2020
SteveUg:
Please I need ur advice!
Can someone go to Russia to hustle?
Like getting a job for someone with ssce cert?
What are kinda of job opportunities are readily available for such categories...
An agent was saying he can't get me a job from here and he was asking if I can teach, but how will someone with ssce teach over there... I have no knowledge on there language .
I'm a certified pipe and industrial welder dunno if such opportunity sells at the side of the world
I can't do G(cybercrime) I just want to do a legit hustler for greener pastures.... Please I need ur contributions... #naijaliving-in-russia#
Why Russia? What are you going to teach?
There are legit jobs (depending on what you are looking for) but to work legally you would need a work permit.
People do different stuff, from night club bouncers/attendants, dancers, organisers, construction workers, cleaners (though you will mostly find the asia-kistans there). A lot of people teach English, even people from Britain, most guys I know are on a work visa (travel in and out) every 90 days.
With some work experience and education, some are able to get jobs in offices.
Hope that helps.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by SteveUg(m): 3:15am On May 04, 2020
FBS:

There are legit jobs (depending on what you are looking for) but to work legally you would need a work permit.
People do different stuff, from night club bouncers/attendants, dancers, organisers, construction workers, cleaners (though you will mostly find the asia-kistans there). A lot of people teach English, even people from Britain, most guys I know are on a work visa (travel in and out) every 90 days.
Hope that helps.
Thanks for swift respond boss... What abt language barrier in getting a job... Nothing dia to study tho, just to hustle but can later study over dia wen I gain ground.. Are u in Russia?...
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 12:40am On May 07, 2020
SteveUg:
Thanks for swift respond boss... What abt language barrier in getting a job... Nothing dia to study tho, just to hustle but can later study over dia wen I gain ground.. Are u in Russia?...
Understanding and speaking the language is a MUST. It just makes your life easier especially in getting a job.
Though again, why Russia?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ManuelWest(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Please can someone advise me on how to go about this

I got admission to synergy university in Moscow. I'll be resuming in September. So I've been gathering documents for my visa.
I was told Russian embassy doesn't accept laminated waec result. I've laminated mine some years back.
Please can you advise me on how to go about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
@manuelwest did you legalize or translate ur documents b4 u got ur admission?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2021
Can I pm u for guidance on how to go about student Visa,I just got admitted

quote author=FBS post=89160392]
Hope that helps.[/quote]
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
judecares1:
Can I pm u for guidance on how to go about student Visa,I just got admitted
Please feel free to ask questions.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
i got admitted into Tosmk state uni for $4000 per year,its a master program fully taught in English but am yet to pay for invitation letter.
my question is,
do you have an idea about the state?
what are the necessary requirements for student visa? and like how much are my expected to have in bank account being am sponsoring myself?
can i see english teaching jobs?
do u have idea how i can get NDLA result?

FBS:

Please feel free to ask questions.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 5:13am On Mar 27, 2021
judecares1:
i got admitted into Tosmk state uni for $4000 per year,its a master program fully taught in English but am yet to pay for invitation letter.
my question is,
do you have an idea about the state?
what are the necessary requirements for student visa? and like how much are my expected to have in bank account being am sponsoring myself?
can i see english teaching jobs?
do u have idea how i can get NDLA result?
Tomsk is an old city western side of Siberia with about maybe 500k people but quite popular with students. Not sure why you selected Tomsk though as it is a world away from Moscow and St. Petersburg but yeah, it's cheaper to live in Tomsk.

See below link for list of requirements

https://nigeria.mid.ru/web/en-nigeria/russian-visa

but the main thing is the invitation letter which must be issued by the Migration office (Ministry of Interior). Contact your school for further information and how much you are expected to have.
A lot of people teach English so you should be able to find something as long as your school allows you to work.

If you are based in Abuja, just visit the their office at Area 11.

http://ndlea.gov.ng/visa-clearance/

Hope that helps.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
i really appreciate your prompt response boss but i wish to ask, is Tomsk not a good city or cos of its old nature?
i was asked to pay $1,300 before invitation can be issued and the admission is without scholarship.
accommodation according to my admission manager is between 8-14dollars per month which is relatively cheap.
do u have idea how long it takes to get d invitation letter after payment?
like how much are my expected to have in my bank statement before proceeding to embassy?
when do u think is good to go for visa application for a program expected to commence in sept?
do i need hotel reservation for the student visa?

i will really appreciate your response

FBS:

Tomsk is an old city western side of Siberia with about maybe 500k people but quite popular with students. Not sure why you selected Tomsk though as it is a world away from Moscow and St. Petersburg but yeah, it's cheaper to live in Tomsk.

but the main thing is the invitation letter which must be issued by the Migration office (Ministry of Interior). Contact your school for further information and how much you are expected to have.
A lot of people teach English so you should be able to find something as long as your school allows you to work.

Hope that helps.

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
FBS:

Hope that helps.

Hi, Good day. Please I have some questions. Can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by YungLasaint(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
So glad to stumble on this thread, I was looking for a more affordable language program, because I want to study in Russian medium and my budget is 70-80k rub for the preparatory program.

Most schools I contacted was too high. I saw irukus University offer 75k run on preparatory program.

I want to know how the city is if it's cool for hustle.

Is there more affordable preparatory program that you can share?

I will really appreciate a swift response.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by YungLasaint(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bro are you in irkutsk?

How's the city for international students?

I got an offer for their preparatory program and it was affordable.

Jorussia:
Bros,have you been to Irkutsk (eastern Siberia)? I am considering resigning from my Job to study general medicine (English medium) this November. I got invitation from Irkutsk state medical university, last November, but i couldn't travel Irkutsk due to my poor planing. I am a laboratory scientist,but,my ambition and passion is to be a general surgeon.The school offered me another admission last two weeks,but i have not taken a final decision concerning my Job(federal govt).I love Russia, their language is easy.I can pronounce majority of Russian Alphabets and i know most of their basic terms like privet, zradstuite,kak dela etc.I don't have a problem with the cold Siberia winter.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 4:58am On Apr 03, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Hi, Good day. Please I have some questions. Can we chat on whatsapp?
You may please ask your questions here for now. Thanks.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2021
judecares1:
i really appreciate your prompt response boss but i wish to ask, is Tomsk not a good city or cos of its old nature?
i was asked to pay $1,300 before invitation can be issued and the admission is without scholarship.
accommodation according to my admission manager is between 8-14dollars per month which is relatively cheap.
do u have idea how long it takes to get d invitation letter after payment?
like how much are my expected to have in my bank statement before proceeding to embassy?
when do u think is good to go for visa application for a program expected to commence in sept?
do i need hotel reservation for the student visa?

i will really appreciate your response
Tomsk is a good city though "good" is always subjective but it is very historically and quite popular academically.
Obviously if the school is asking you to pay means they are not offering scholarships so I would direct any questions that you may have to your admission manager.
$8 - $14 ( some 700 - 1100 Rubs) per month is very affordable but I am assuming that will be in a shared space/room and excluding other amenities but please confirm with your school.
Usually good to start preparing for your travel some 3 -4 months to allow time for different scenarios but that will also depend on the information you get from your school.
Contact them first to get from hand information for everything you may need before going ahead.

Hope that helps.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by holatunde1759(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2021
Does anyone know schools in Russia that accept HND for masters?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by judecares1(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2021
thanks for your response
its actually a shared apartment for $14 per month while $8 is not shared, the admission woman informed me that there is no scholarship and am currently finding it difficult to pay online using my master or visa card
like how much can i have in my bank statement and also when do you think i can visit the embassy?

thanks once again for your response

FBS:

Tomsk is a good city though "good" is always subjective but it is very historically and quite popular academically.
Obviously if the school is asking you to pay means they are not offering scholarships so I would direct any questions that you may have to your admission manager.
$8 - $14 ( some 700 - 1100 Rubs) per month is very affordable but I am assuming that will be in a shared space/room and excluding other amenities but please confirm with your school.
Usually good to start preparing for your travel some 3 -4 months to allow time for different scenarios but that will also depend on the information you get from your school.
Contact them first to get from hand information for everything you may need before going ahead.

Hope that helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.