Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (74795 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
judecares1:
thanks for your response
its actually a shared apartment for $14 per month while $8 is not shared, the admission woman informed me that there is no scholarship and am currently finding it difficult to pay online using my master or visa card
like how much can i have in my bank statement and also when do you think i can visit the embassy?

thanks once again for your response

I really can't say when you can visit the embassy as that depends on if you already have all your documents ready.
The more money you have the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
I heard Russia isn't allowing people in anymore. Is this correct? If yes, how long do you think it will last?

The Russian embassy, do I need to book an appointment there before the legalization?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by WolandPetrov: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Hi there! I am interested in studying in Russia. And you are the first person I see who does it already. Can I ask you some questions regarding paperwork and the process of application? Is it difficult to get a visa or a Russian passport?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by AshleyJohnson13: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Hello, friend. I've noticed your comment and decided to share my thoughts and knowledge in this sphere. I am in the opposite situation. I was living in Russian Federation for about 20 years. Then I decided to move to the US for studying. Of course, I am still a citizen of that country. Moreover, to travel abroad you have to have a second passport. It is valid for either 5 or 10 years. When the dates are expiring, you have to renew the passport. Otherwise, you will not be able to travel outside Russia. I renewed my 10-year russian passport being here in the USA with the help of this service https://www.russia-travel.com/passport/. As I know, they are also into Russian vasas. So, probably you may call them and ask about the documents you need to get your visa.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2021
MyphoneandI:
I heard Russia isn't allowing people in anymore. Is this correct? If yes, how long do you think it will last?

The Russian embassy, do I need to book an appointment there before the legalization?
According to the MID (Ministry of internal affairs) only citizens, family members of citizens, diplomats, PR holders and those in need of medical help are allowed into the country. Plus all must pass the test.
How long it will last? Not sure anyone can tell you that yet.

Back in the days, you just show up at the embassy to legalize your documents. Try to give them a call before going.

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 8:36am On Apr 28, 2021
WolandPetrov:
Hi there! I am interested in studying in Russia. And you are the first person I see who does it already. Can I ask you some questions regarding paperwork and the process of application? Is it difficult to get a visa or a Russian passport?
You have to be more specific boss.
Are you going there to study or interested in getting a passport. Different things entirely.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by maryannasemota: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Hello

I recently got the opendoors Scholarship to study in Higher School of Economics in Moscow. I'm left with Visa application as the border is currently closed.

I will love to know if there are job opportunities for students in Moscow.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by chrisaham: 9:25am On May 08, 2021
How do I send u a private msg
maryannasemota:
Hello

I recently got the opendoors Scholarship to study in Higher School of Economics in Moscow. I'm left with Visa application as the border is currently closed.

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by maryannasemota: 4:37pm On May 08, 2021
chrisaham:
How do I send u a private msg

Here's my email. Asemotamary@gmail.com
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Slimkay2021: 1:37pm On May 13, 2021
Why Serbia ?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 3:22am On May 19, 2021
maryannasemota:
Hello

If your visa and school allow you to work then you may find something. Most people I know teach English.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ManuelWest(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please any update about the border opening... Because its really disturbing, will it be possible to enter Russia this year?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by RodgersAkpafu: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
YungLasaint:
So glad to stumble on this thread, I was looking for a more affordable language program, because I want to study in Russian medium and my budget is 70-80k rub for the preparatory program.

Most schools I contacted was too high. I saw irukus University offer 75k run on preparatory program.

I want to know how the city is if it's cool for hustle.

Is there more affordable preparatory program that you can share?

I will really appreciate a swift response.
HSE was doing for 97k
But its starting feb of next year
HSE being in Moscow/Petersburg would have been great
But I understand
Budgetary constraints
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by YungLasaint(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

HSE was doing for 97k
But its starting feb of next year
HSE being in Moscow/Petersburg would have been great
But I understand
Budgetary constraints

Thank you very much sir
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by water4: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2021
Please how do Nigerian students survive overthere? What's the availability of jobs?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ManuelWest(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2021
Please any update about resumption and possibility of entering Russia in September?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Lizzie24: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2021
What's the cost of translation and notarization of documents from English to Russian in Nigeria ?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by RodgersAkpafu: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lizzie24:
What's the cost of translation and notarization of documents from English to Russian in Nigeria ?
Were you recently granted admission?
I'm in this boat too
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Freebands01: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Were you recently granted admission?
I'm in this boat too

Hello I’m in this boat too, have you been granted an admission
Cc @Lizzie24
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by RodgersAkpafu: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Freebands01:

Hello I’m in this boat too, have you been granted an admission
Cc @Lizzie24
What school and what course
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Freebands01: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

What school and what course

Belgorod University
Computer science
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by adeolaben(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 3:06am On Aug 08, 2022
water4:
Please how do Nigerian students survive overthere? What's the availability of jobs?
Teach English
Work in clubs
Advertising for companies/banner display
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 3:07am On Aug 08, 2022
ManuelWest:
Please any update about resumption and possibility of entering Russia in September?
Last I checked, Russia is happy to accept incoming students at any time.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by samirus: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2022
[quote author=Freebands01 post=105750848]

Belgorod University
Computer science [/quote
Can I send you a direct message because I’m trying to start my Russia application
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Honlucas: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Yo
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 3:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Who is home?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Bush2013: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Pleasewhat'syouradviceto someonewhowant to get admissioninto RussianUniversityconsideringthe war betweenRussianandUkraine. Make person no go dey run up and down
FBS:

Last I checked, Russia is happy to accept incoming students at any time.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2023
Bush2013:
Pleasewhat'syouradviceto someonewhowant to get admissioninto RussianUniversityconsideringthe war betweenRussianandUkraine. Make person no go dey run up and down
This is not an advice.
If you have other choices better to pursue them otherwise education in Russia is a lot more affordable than the rest of Europe keeping in mind the level of uncertainty.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Ashirioluwa: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Before you start that journey, do your research about the place you’re heading to. Go with enough cash that can last for some period of time.

https://www.nairaland.com/7504927/im-confused-need-advice
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by BJanta: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mushroom and you in the house and
reading all this stuff? Let's know who's
a liar between you the gang talkingabout
high level racism and suffering in
Russia. You must stop hiding, you must
come out and defend your lies

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.