Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (74788 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by emmy4Gold: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Olamideplants1:
House pls what are the lastest requirement for study Russia visa in Nigeria embassy , 2 does the Lagos Russia embassy issued visa
Try to reach the Embassy through their hot lines or email for Enquiry. I guess the Abuja embassy should be more active. thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Hi @ FerrariLaferri I believe you can do the search urself. Just make use of Google properly. go to the official website of your desire school and remember to always end it with /en
this will take you to the English translation of the school website.

I would suggest you try Tomsk State University. they have good medical courses.
but i am not sure if they teach in English or not
Alright thanks bro, i tried Ivanovo state university and called the number. The woman keep speaking Russian language, i couldn’t even pick a word. I will try this new one you wrote.
Appreciate sir
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Hi @ FerrariLaferri I believe you can do the search urself. Just make use of Google properly. go to the official website of your desire school and remember to always end it with /en
this will take you to the English translation of the school website.

I would suggest you try Tomsk State University. they have good medical courses.
but i am not sure if they teach in English or not
Boss i checked and they didn’t have medicine in English. Any other you think is better sir?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
And boss i couldn’t access Ivanovo state medical academy’s web in English even as i put the /en
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by emmy4Gold: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Boss i checked and they didn’t have medicine in English. Any other you think is better sir?
most universities medical programs will have to take the russia preparatory language course before commencement of program. but you can still search Google
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
emmy4Gold:
most universities medical programs will have to take the russia preparatory language course before commencement of program. but you can still search Google
Alright boss, please can you drop your WhatsApp if you don’t mind
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by emmy4Gold: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Alright boss, please can you drop your WhatsApp if you don’t mind
Try to contact schools through emails for Enquiry it is better to you calling them. pls sir you can always ask your questions
here. Many other persons can contribute & as well learn
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Try to contact schools through emails for Enquiry it is better to you calling them. pls sir you can always ask your questions
here. Many other persons can contribute & as well learn
Alright thanks bro, i already sent to two schools. Will keep you updated
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by emmy4Gold: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Alright thanks bro, i already sent to two schools. Will keep you updated
Good to hear that, it will surely end in praise. Just package ur properly, you will get the admission. they prefer well organized students
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by vibrant99(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
RUSSIA is the next big thing though,....

AFRIMEX workshop/Seminar was the order of the day at the embassy, Even one 19 yrs old boy wanted to apply for the seminar.

The good thing is that the consular will keep sending you away to go and bring this and that until you get tired, They are really giving out Visas, RUSSIA maybe loosening up a bit to Africa, they want that diversity that don't have in the first place, Take this advantage but come with genuine stories!

2 Likes

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
emmy4Gold:
Good to hear that, it will surely end in praise. Just package ur properly, you will get the admission. they prefer well organized students
Amen bro thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 8:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
vibrant99:
RUSSIA is the next big thing though,....

AFRIMEX workshop/Seminar was the order of the day at the embassy, Even one 19 yrs old boy wanted to apply for the seminar.

The good thing is that the consular will keep sending you away to go and bring this and that until you get tired, They are really giving out Visas, RUSSIA maybe loosening up a bit to Africa, they want that diversity that don't have in the first place, Take this advantage but come with genuine stories!
Am going to study tho, do they take bank statement and hope their interview is not tough?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by vibrant99(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Masters or Bachelor?

Does the school have a good reputation in Russia?

Who is ur sponsor? Parents better options

How old are you? hope you are not 27yrs above and wanting to study BSC?

Anything else is a plus... nothing serious!

The main VISA( you get 3 months from Nigeria) is when you arrive at Russia, then the school takes ur passport for upgrade, thats is where the whole waka dey!

ferrariLaferrari:

Am going to study tho, do they take bank statement and hope their interview is not tough?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
vibrant99:
Masters or Bachelor?

Does the school have a good reputation in Russia?

Who is ur sponsor? Parents better options

How old are you? hope you are not 27yrs above and wanting to study BSC?

Anything else is a plus... nothing serious!

The main VISA( you get 3 months from Nigeria) is when you arrive at Russia, then the school takes ur passport for upgrade, thats is where the whole waka dey!

Bachelor
School is recognized
Parents
21+
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
pls house I greet una guru oooooooo, pls I will like to known the lastest requirement for visa in Russia embassy in nigeria thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
ideplants1 : Quote Post pls house I greet una guru oooooooo, pls I will like to known the lastest requirement for studyvisa in Russia embassy in nigeria thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Osumare2013: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is IELTS/TOEFL a requirement for Msc in Russia?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Osumare2013:
Is IELTS/TOEFL a requirement for Msc in Russia?

It's not required
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Osumare2013: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2019
drdamy:

It's not required
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it.
And what's the minimum account balance? Someone said 800k in this thread, but it was around 2016.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2019
pls house is NDLEA still require for study permit in Russia embassy
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Good day house. I am about to apply for my visa and I need some advice on putting my documents together.
firstly, I will like to know if the embassy has a specific insurance company they recommend or any insurance company can be used.
secondly, I also want to know if the general hospital is ok for HIV certificate or they have a recommendation for that too.
furthermore, should sponsor letter be printed on a letterhead or a plain sheet is ok for that?
and I will also appreciate any interview questions they might ask so as to be able to prepare for them. Your quick response would be appreciated as I will be submitting my application of Visa this week.

One more thing, How much do you think is ok to have in the sponsor's Statement of account.
Thank you.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
when is yr school resuming
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Olamideplants1:
when is yr school resuming

september 1
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Insurance is not needed, sponsorship letter too, the general hospital is okay.... Tell the hospital to stamp it for you... Your statement of 800k or more... And get ready to bring your sponsor too
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
No, you'll be given a date to come with your sponsor
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
drdamy:
Insurance is not needed, sponsorship letter too, the general hospital is okay.... Tell the hospital to stamp it for you... Your statement of 800k or more... And get ready to bring your sponsor too

Did you mean insurance is NOT needed and also Sponsors Letter?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 4:15am On Aug 21, 2019
Yes bro

kingstide:

Did you mean insurance is NOT needed and also Sponsors Letter?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by kingstide: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2019
drdamy:

Yes bro

Nice,
Excuse me drdamy. Can I submit visa application on Friday? As against the days on the embassy website. Thank you
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2019
I think so.. Not sure about that

Nice,
Excuse me drdamy. Can I submit visa application on Friday? As against the days on the embassy website. Thank you[/quote]
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by drdamy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2019
If you're above 18,btye sponsor should transfer a minimum of 800k to your account.. But if you're below the sponsor's statement of account is fine...

ferrariLaferrari:

The sponsor must be the account statement owner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express / 4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.