Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18406 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by JoeGaruba: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2010
joe garuba , thats a senseless feedback, if u dont have anything to do , go and finger your dogg. we gave u right to feedback, before u feed back here u need executive aprroval from people like me. so like streetwise said fcuuuk ooofff. senseless boy talking about day job, u get job?asswipe. no allow me descend on u o. joe garuba my foot, u don act fiinihs for NTA? maga

ofokaofoki, When your intellect is challenged, the brawn in you and your minnows come out. That would have been a good thing if a brain was attached to it for some coordinated thinking and action. You and anyone here cannot censor responses within the limits of the rules. The vitriol coming from an airhead like you is amazing. Take your executive approval and shove it up your hole . Keep your animal fantasy to yourself.

Again, hate it or love it, its a feedback. I have dignified your foolishness enough with this response.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 5:41am On Apr 10, 2010
Nice one, C-tex. Kray killed the hook. But I think your verse needs more 'tightening'. There were some generic lines in there that coulda been left out. Well it's not done sha, I'm waiting for the final version. This mixtape is sure looking good
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2010
OH MY GOSH SEE AS CHAMOTEX AND KRAYOLA MURDER MY BEAT .  CHAMOTEX FLOW IS TOO MAD DAMN ,
NOW AM INSPIRED TO GIVE AWON BOYZ MUCH MORE SICKER BEATS . THATS WHAT I NEED TO HEAR SO I WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO GIVE U GUYS MY SICKEST BEATS , ALL WE NEED NOW IS GOOD MIXING   I THINK THE DISTANCE IS THE ONLY ISSUE . BUT THERE A SOLUTION TO IT NO DOUBT, GREAT WORK GUYZ, HOW ABOUT I INCREASE THE BARS OF THE BEAT TO CONTAIN UP TO 7 TO 8 RAPPERS? , AN 8 MAN CYPHA ON THE BEAT WILL BE PERFECT SINCE THE TRACK WILL BE CALLED NAIRALAND FINEST. THIS IS LOOKING LIKE THE 1ST REAL OFFICIAL MIXTAPE TRACK
CHAMOTEX LET ME FREESTYLE SOMETHING ON THE 2ND VERSE, THIS IS A TRACK I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON. 8 MAN CYPHA. GIVE ME 5 MINUTES MAKE I FREESTYLE

CHAMOTEX IF U NEED FRUITY LOOP SAMPLES, GUNSHOTS , ROCKETS PEOPLE CLAPPING, PLANES EXPLODING .TELEPHONE RINGING AND STUFF, I CAN SEND U SOME SAMPLES.
ALSO IF U NEED THE FRUITY LOOP FILE OF D BEAT LEMME KNOW SO U CAN MAKE your VOCALS CRISPY LIKE KRAYOLA

@LALABOI /ELDEE/SAURON/
I THINK I HAVE TO FIX A NAIJA STYLE BEAT FOR U (MAYBE SOME TERRY G/TIMAYA STYLE THING. HOLLA AT ME LET ME KNOW WHAT STYLE OF BEAT U WANT,  SINCE U 3 GUYS ARE ALL IN UK SEEING EACH OTHER SHOULDNT BE AN ISSUE

HJ HILARY JUMBO JUMBO
I KNOW U NEED A STR8 HIPHOP BEAT, HAVE U GOTTEN A BEAT ALREADY?

LMAO AT CHAMOTEX SPIITING FROM MUSHIN STUDIOS, KRAYOLA SPITTING FROM NEW YORK STUDIOS, THIS IS GETTIN MORE INTERESTING , WAIT TILL U HEAR THE BEAT I GAVE GENUFLECT AND STREETWISE ,
I THINK THE GENUFLECT BEAT IS WAY SICKER THAN CHAMOTEX BEAT

IBIME YOUR 50 BARS IS UNACCEPTABLE  grin grin, U NEED TO DO SOMETHING NEW STRICTLY FOR NAIRALAND WHERE U WILL GIVE AWON BOYZ RECOGNITION , IF U NEED A BEAT I WILL FIND ONE FROM MY SICKEST DUNGEON FOR U. HOLLA AT ME IF U NEED BEAT

@CHIOGO & FL GATORS
I THINK IT WONT BE FAIR NOT TO HAVE GURLS ON THE MIXTAPE , MAYBE I CAN FIX YALL SOME 3 SICK GIRL BEATS TO CHOOSE FROM , BUT U GUYS NEED TO ENSURE YOU WILL MURDER THE BEAT S THIS WILL NOT BE THE USUAL NL JOKES. LEMME KNOW IF YALL ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A TRACK. I KNOW SHAZ CAN MURDER BEATS THO CUZZ SHE HAS GIVEN ME HER SONGS B4, how about chiogo ft fl gators ft shaz  nairaland baddest chics,. am just thinking aloud. lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2010
Like lalaboi said , some people get lappy, they dont know what to do wit it,
me i sabi do something so i have jumped on the 2nd verse .
dont trip yet guys cuz this is still a rough version we working on .
listen to another rough cut with chamotex on the 1st verse ,flowshow on the 2nd verse. krayola on the hook.
download and advice http://rapidshare.com/files/374150185/chamotex_ft_krayola_ft_flowshow_nairaland_finest.mp3
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Like lalaboi said , some people get lappy, they dont know what to do wit it,
me i sabi do something so i have jumped on the 2nd verse .
dont trip yet guys cuz this is still a rough version we working on .
listen to another rough cut with chamotex on the 1st verse ,flowshow on the 2nd verse. krayola on the hook.
download and advice http://rapidshare.com/files/374150185/chamotex_ft_krayola_ft_flowshow_nairaland_finest.mp3

If nor be for say sometimes u dey mess up. . . .  U don do wellla mahn/ . . . . .  grin grin Oga . . .mr migrane lol

I fit send you my vocals tho. . . so una fit mash am up. . .
I think it'll make sense like dat so everyone dont spit on the beat and have everythn mixed up. . . .
I go send mine 2day wen i land from work!. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2010
Haha. Ofokaofoki I no dey house o. Can't even hear ur track . .if u send it to my gmail I no go mind at all o. Probably can't record the second hook till tomorrow or Monday. Not sure when I dey go house.

Pray that Barcelona destroys real Madrid o. If we lose that game I will need like a week to recover from the depression, so I no go fit touch mic. grin

@lalabai. Abeg sharap. U don get beats for like 2 weeks now we no see anything. U just dey talk say u go jump on this and jump on dat. U think say this na suwey? grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2010
Krayola:

@lalabai. Abeg sharap. U don get beats for like 2 weeks now we no see anything. U just dey talk say u go jump on this and jump on dat. U think say this na suwey?  grin
LWKMD!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2010
lalaboi:

. . . .  U don do wellla mahn/ . . . . .  grin grin Oga . . .mr migrane lol

I fit send you my vocals tho. . . so una fit mash am up. . .
I go send mine 2day wen i land from work!. . .

lalaboi send your vocals to my facebook, i will try and fit it in, just make sure u come hard, cuzz no be suwe like krayola said,  grin once u can match up to the level of skill chamotex,krayola and i brought then u will be good for that track

@krayola
, na only sick asss rappers go dey that track cuzz its more or less like the ''hit song'' on the mixtape. so let anyone gettin on the ''nairaland finest'' beat come hard with supreme skills,
i think genuflect and ibime will murder the beat too, maybe they can get on verse 4 and 5 .

lalaboi, if u feel your verse is not good enuff u can always rewrite a tight verse.  btw krayola and chamo and co will still look into it since they have set some high standards already.

@krayola
why u nor fit download for your phone everytime?   should i extend the beat to contain more emcees?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

l
@krayola
why u nor fit download for your phone everytime?   should i extend the beat to contain more emcees?

Na Turaya phone I dey use.  grin

U don't need to extend the beat yet IMO. We don't even know how many verses are goin to be on it . .  ANd if there are goin to be lots of us on it we'll probably need to put some breaks in with short skits in between to make it more interesting. I think anyone that wants to be on it can download this copy and spit a verse. When we get the submissions we can do a vote on whose verses will be on the final version. We can even have 2 versions. One (extended version)with everyone, and then one with the ones that get voted in. What do u think?

Please if you can record and save those samples as wav or mp3 files I no go mind at all o. The gunshots and sirens and explosions and all. I have a software that has lots but it crashed my laptop when I install it.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2010
mehn ofoka u too much. . . I must kill dis beat. . . its too mad. . . kai
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked Ofoka I just heard your verse. Chei!!That was nice!! so now we have two verses. Nice one. Can u send it as an acapella? but make sure u record the track from the start and it has the empty space for the fist verse and the hook so i can just tweak ur vocals and then put it right into the second verse.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2010
@Streetwize

I go swear for you ohhh . . . I say make you suwey on top that NL Finest beat.

@Kray
This NL Finest is gettting crazier . . . I'm still trying to see how we can script it up.

Like maybe some guys in the studio go like . . . 'here's a caller from London' . . .'Here's Streetwize repping Leeds' . . . stuff like that.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2010
@Ofoka

You dey craze for this beat maynne . . . Na why you don dey hide am since abi? grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2010
lol. . . eldee, but I dey work on this one now, the one wey dem done do dey already. .
although I need som1 2 collabo with me on this track. . . where is sauron and dat his big head??. . .
anyway sha lemme write 2 verses first and see how this stuff looks then ill get back 2 u guys 4 review. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2010
@Strretwize

Alo Alo ooh, alo, alo, alo
Story story ooh, story, story, story
grin grin

If them finish NL Finest track and you nor dey untop, we go fight!!! grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2010
eldee:

@Ofoka

You dey craze for this beat maynne . . . Na why you don dey hide am since abi? grin grin
that beat is not even in my Top 100 best beat.
plus Thats the reason why el razur and fl gators dey beef me till today o, i know know wetin i do them.  grin grin grin 

how i wish rapjunkie and tosinadeda could rap, i know frijos can do great chorus/song cuz i have given him a beat to spit on b4.

@eldee
where is your organisation skills, i need u to get more bonafide nairalanders on the mixtape. thats your job eldee, show us why we pay u $5million dollars per annum in nairaland. grin we need diversity in the mixtape. bring in sauron, chiogo, fl gators, wordsmith, mailmalc ,shaz ,mukina! we need ladies to spice things up etc .
eldee justify why you are the highest paid , most valuable nairalander.!! grin

@krayola
i will send u my vocal alone so u can tweak anyhow u want . the ''nairaland finest'' beat i gave chamotex is very loud, i wonder why d volume dropped on the way to d middle on chamos verse. maybe he used mixcraft

@genuflect
what do u mean chamos verse was generic? , is it  louie, armani. sip on henny,everybody asking line?
the only place i know he needs to tighten up is the ''unsolved mystery biiattch get on your knees'' line.
razor i think u need to get some rappers to collab wit u too, cuzz according to ''everyone i gave beats'' u got the sickest beat of all. just make sure u murder, i dey repeat,. murder ,murder ,murder the beat wit no autopsy.!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
Genuflect:

Nice one, C-tex. Kray killed the hook. But I think your verse needs more 'tightening'. There were some generic lines in there that coulda been left out. Well it's not done sha, I'm waiting for the final version. This mixtape is sure looking good

Thanks mahn . . . . can u be specific with the generic lines so I can change them, dont want any genericity in my lines. grin
Thanks again.

@ Ofoka, you are a mad man. NICE VERSE MAN.
I think I might have to even change my verse sef. . . . I feel I could do better.
Contact frijos to help on this. We need people that can do hooks. So far Krayola is the only one.

We need more people on this beat. . . .at least 4 or 5. Let them spit a verse on the beat so we can give feedback and everyone can jump on it.
It should be sick.

Streetwize, Genuflect . . . .are you guys up on it?

@ Eldee, my mixcraft trial will end today or tomorrow, what can I do?
Can I uninstall and re-install again or I will need another software.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by mykali(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ofoka
omo . . . shocked . . .na you do this beat?
you gat skillz man  cheesy
seriously, you did a great job
nice rapping too

@chamotex
very nice delivery
but the mic no help you sha  grin
will be expecting a better finished job

@krayola
i nor need sing ya praises again na
since that ''sauron/metasin'' 'shiit you did . . .i've been a big fan  wink

@topic
i coulda put my voice on the track, with studio quality and all
but make i allow ''Nairaland's finest'' to rap first
i never reach that level  grin

i've got huge expectations from the finished work
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
Krayola:

Na Turaya phone I dey use.  grin

U don't need to extend the beat yet IMO. We don't even know how many verses are goin to be on it . .  ANd if there are goin to be lots of us on it we'll probably need to put some breaks in with short skits in between to make it more interesting. I think anyone that wants to be on it can download this copy and spit a verse. When we get the submissions we can do a vote on whose verses will be on the final version. We can even have 2 versions. One (extended version)with everyone, and then one with the ones that get voted in. What do u think?

Please if you can record and save those samples as wav or mp3 files I no go mind at all o. The gunshots and sirens and explosions and all. I have a software that has lots but it crashed my laptop when I install it.

Guy. . .nor mind me oh. . . I don twist ma tongue taya!. . . I nor fit pronounce R verywell lol. . . so the tin dey sound funny!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2010
lalaboi:

Guy. . .nor mind me oh. . .  I don twist ma tongue taya!. . . I nor fit pronounce R verywell lol. . . so the tin dey sound funny!

haha. All that one no matter mehn.  As long as your verse dey tight nobody send all day $hit. U fit send am to me make I hear am nah?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2010
eldee:

@Kray
This NL Finest is gettting crazier . . . I'm still trying to see how we can script it up.

Like maybe some guys in the studio go like . . . 'here's a caller from London' . . .'Here's Streetwize repping Leeds' . . . stuff like that.

I was thinking about the telephone thing and maybe we can make it a radio show. Lalaboi used to host a radio show before, I think. He can be the host. .  and then whichever of us is using a decent mic can be the guests that are actually at the radio station, and the others will be calling in cause they couldn't make it for whateva reason. SO the radio host (Lalaboi), will be like  "We have a call from so and so repping so and so. . . . . what u gotta say?!?!" or sumn to that effect. . . . "What do u think?

But I think it'll be really great for it to have an authentic Naija feel to it so it may have to be some Village radio station with some ijinle pam pam sounding callers calling in to make requests for MCs (kinda like that Easter request post  u made on that "Nairaland Boys- shut it down " thread), and Lalaboi also sounding very Ijinle-ish. Just a thought.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:39am On Apr 11, 2010
http://www.plunder.com/Afromelics-download-ab8a4f9aa0.htm
yo guys dis is d concept of the track i came up with. . . thats ofoka beat. . .it needs a third verse. . . and a hook

The quality of the first verse is very bad so u have to strain 2 hear , but this was just a quick recordin 2 show the concept of the track to whoever is gonna collabo and do the hook. . . plus dont worry about the flow in some parts, I just wrote it and jumpd in the booth immediately, no time to get it perfectly right, jus concentrate on d concept. .

Basically its about Africa and talkin bout d fact that we had d first poets and how gud we are at it and rappin and so on. . .
If u feel d concept I can work on it with guys. . . I could send whoever the full beat that ofoka made

@chamo I dont know if ill be able to jump on dat track cuz im workin on dis one. . . we'll see anyway. . .

@ ofoka U dey crase. . . this beat want take over my head. . . I no fit sleep. .   cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:47am On Apr 11, 2010
streetwize:

http://www.plunder.com/Afromelics-download-ab8a4f9aa0.htm
yo guys dis is d concept of the track i came up with. . . thats ofoka beat. . .it needs a third verse. . . and a hook

The quality of the first verse is very bad so u have to strain 2 hear, but this was just a quick recordin 2 show the concept of the track to whoever is gonna collabo and do the hook. . .
Basically its about Africa and talkin bout d fact that we had d first poets and how gud we are at it and rappin and so on. . .
If u feel d concept I can work on it with guys. . . I could send whoever the full beat that ofoka made

@chamo I dont know if ill be able to jump on dat track cuz im workin on dis one. . . we'll see anyway. . .

@ ofoka U dey crase. . . this beat want take over my head. . . I no fit sleep. .   cheesy cheesy

I like it a lot. Brings a conscious dimension to the mixtape. Nice concept and nice writing. U need to work on the clarity, and I'm sure since this is just a rough take u didn't try to deliver it perfectly. But I think it should turn out great. I'll listen to it a few hundred times  grin and see if I can come up with anything for it. Good job tho. Gives us something more to look forward to.  wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:52am On Apr 11, 2010
@ Streetwize. I wish we had a female singer. A female voice singin some African sounding stuff will go perfectly on this. Maybe as, or in the background, of the hook, and a lil melody to go in the background of your vocals. Just a thought.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:54am On Apr 11, 2010
yeh thnx krayola mehn

Its not just a rough take . . its a super rough take  cheesy. . . I spent like three minutes recordin it. . its jus to get the concept flyin. .

Krayola:

@ Streetwize. I wish we had a female singer. A female voice singin some African sounding stuff will go perfectly on this. Maybe as, or in the background of, the hook, and a lil melody to go in the background of your vocals. Just a thought.

yeh mehn this is what Im hopin for. . . maybe we could find one, maybe chiogo, . . . or one of those babes that wastes their time in the romance section cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:57am On Apr 11, 2010
haha. Make Chiogo catch u. SHe go wounjure u.

But Damn. Ofoka get talent mehn. . . The guy get am for body.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 1:59am On Apr 11, 2010
lol. . . but it hot she said she could sing na. . .

I swear ofoka na beast. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 4:10am On Apr 11, 2010
@Streetwize, I gbadun that track and I definitely love the concept . . . Oh AFRICA!!!
U dey always dey rhyme like say u dey vex. . . . na fire u dey spit. Nice! cheesy
I can jump on it if you dont mind. I wanna be the timaya of this mixtape.  cheesy cheesy

I'll listen to it more in the morning and come back with a feedback.

Krayola u get mouth like scissors grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chiogo(f): 4:38am On Apr 11, 2010
streetwize:

yeh mehn this is what Im hopin for. . . maybe we could find one, maybe chiogo, . . . or one of those babes that wastes their time in the romance section  cheesy
Hehe, I don't be in the romance section.  tongue

Krayola, whatever happened to that auto-tune?  grin lol I joke.

Idk if y'all really want me to do this. . really dunno how to do the whole voice-recording thing online. And umm, this is really not a good time - I'm on my school shiiit now.  tongue Ask Shaz. . .this is def. something she can do since she's into gospel. . the description of the song doesn't sound x-rated to me. . or is it?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2010
chamotex:

Thanks mahn . . . . can u be specific with the generic lines so I can change them, dont want any genericity in my lines. grin
Thanks again.
Streetwize, Genuflect . . . .are you guys up on it?
I meant lines like 'No I ain't a murderer but I'm straight killing this' and the likes. And yeah I would like to be on the beat too
ofokaofoki:

@genuflect
what do u mean chamos verse was generic? , is it  louie, armani. sip on henny,everybody asking line?
the only place i know he needs to tighten up is the ''unsolved mystery biiattch get on your knees'' line.
razor i think u need to get some rappers to collab wit u too, cuzz according to ''everyone i gave beats'' u got the sickest beat of all. just make sure u murder, i dey repeat,. murder ,murder ,murder the beat wit no autopsy.!
Ofoka, I no yearn say the whole verse dey generic o, just some lines. And this one wey you dey yearn murder, murder, hmmm
Okay, so how many rappers should we get on that 'Destroy' beat? Anybody interested?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2010
Good work guys.

Finally, folks are starting to understand the meaning of "Concept".

Gflex, I proposed you should record over my verse as you and a few people particularly seem to have issue with it. [I am guessing, not because it is bad, but because it is from ElRazur] I suppose you ain't taking this up? Funny enough, I am yet to see you ask for removal of certain verses that are very weak though. Subliminal animosity and all that? Or you are starting to understand the meaning of concept?

Which ever way, nice one and well done to everyone who have made a contribution. smiley This is supposed to be fun and working together, but a few people appear to be missing this.

I am still after a fuji singer or someone who can drop a hook in Naija lingo please. I have a few things in mind that can be done

@Krayola, will forward the extended stuff and some recorded stuff to you, but after that I will be mad busy. I got some Clinical placement this week. angry grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Gflex, I proposed you should record over my verse as you and a few people particularly seem to have issue with it. [I am guessing, not because it is bad, but because it is from ElRazur] I suppose you ain't taking this up? Funny enough, I am yet to see you ask for removal of certain verses that are very weak though. Subliminal animosity and all that? Or you are starting to understand the meaning of concept?
Dude, you are just being paranoid for nothing. Kray suggested you record it again and that's what I've been waiting for. I was just giving ma honest opinion, deal with it. And please state the verses that are very weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here / Tems Reacts To Winning BET Award For 'Best International Act' 2022 / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.