Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (49743 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Harrynight(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
u no dey vex why u cum dey complain for s'media and even post am wit a cryin emoji?
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Fynestboi: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
When you poke nose too much you are likely to get embarrassed this way.

This must stop in 2018.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by ImpressionsNG: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by hezy4real01(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Taking paracetamol for someone's headache
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Diso60090(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Okay.... IPOB IS REALLY DEAD ANF GONE....

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

some one need help but if that's true thank God then finally
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Tugsramm(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy....
u wil do d same if ur bf talking to anoda gul.do u knw hw d guy spent on d gul. Do u knw hw much is brazilian hair.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by AkFunke(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Modupe has taken to Twitter to berate those calling her man abusive for yanking off her wig in public because different boys were talking to her.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/jealous-boyfriend-yanks-off-girlfriends.html

I have done this story days before.. This is unfair

https://www.nairaland.com/4255890/jealous-bf-removes-wig-gf#63654681
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by marvin902(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy....

and your boo is free to still do whatever..
even squash other girls...
i like date you sha undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by pointstores(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Nawa
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by amnesty7: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Thats the problem with fake things. Oyibo by force.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
When he becomes more possessive and abusive she should continue to laugh and not disturb us oh,

it's little signs like this people ignore.

Removing her wig because she was talking to guys,
Didn't she go there to talk to people?
Didn't the boyfriend also talk to girls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by joenor(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by imstrong1: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Insecurity at it's peak and they won't complain now. Because he buys all the wigs.. until it goes physical and they will start disturbing us with domestic violence

3 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by mikejj(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
grin maybe the wig is nt expensive
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by golddust6000(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
That was how how different guyz including me were sleeping with this gir, so one day a guy show up and say she is my gf what are you doing with her, hmm i jejely told him that he can have his gf o.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Xisnin(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
And this is how both of them will be reading the tweets like and after that, the rest they say is history smiley

When a girl is madly in love dumb and have low self-esteem, for every allegation against her boo, she'll always stand up for him be it in her favour or not.

They are not even married.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Some ladies would be ashamed for her right now or will I say embarrassed on her behalf for everything that was coming out of her mouth.. A daughter of the land has broken a female code smiley
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Harrynight(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:
When you poke nose too much you are likely to get embarrassed this way.

This must stop in 2018.

2018??

ok! so de poke nose continues for another 12months abi
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Deo1986(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Where are those busybodies? The girl has given you all a tiaanggrin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
Eela ati oshe grin grin....that's why e no gud to put mouth for two lovers matter cos at the end Na u the intruder go suffer am....
AH Swear
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Maj196(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
AkFunke:

I have done this story days before.. This is unfair

https://www.nairaland.com/4255890/jealous-bf-removes-wig-gf#63654681
E pele

1 Like

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2017
He removed your wig in public and you are supporting him, that is exactly how domestic violence start, if he beats you, you will still support him.

Its not by force to be in a relationship.

I weak for all these low self esteem girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Harrynight(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Jealousy at it peak!
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Xisnin:

They are not even married.
undecided
Are you a virgin?.. If you are not then you have no right, I mean no atom of right to judge them...
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by netflicks(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Who really cares??...I'm not surprised if Nairaland now collects bribe to post irrelevant stuff on FP because the kind of stories that hits the FP this days baffles me.... angry
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Fynestboi: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Harrynight:

2018??

ok! so de poke nose continues for another 12months abi

What are you typing? undecided

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Maxi112: 10:35am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
Eela ati oshe grin grin....that's why e no gud to put mouth for two lovers matter cos at the end Na u the intruder go suffer am....
thats why i encourage friends to date or marry their best friend.

I love her response
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool
small pikins of nowadays, even your pant nearly shown in your pic
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by monex(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:
When he becomes more possessive and abusive she should continue to laugh and not disturb us oh,

it's little signs like this people ignore.

Removing her wig because she was talking to guys,
Didn't she go there to talk to people?
Didn't the boyfriend also talk to girls?

maybe he didnt
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Maxi112: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He removed your wig in public and you are supporting him, that is exactly how domestic violence start, if he beats you, you will still support him.

Its not by force to be in a relationship.

I weak for all these low self esteem girls.
thats not how domestic violence start, it start when you start looking down on your man, it start when you start taking everything to heart, it start when you stop using your brain.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Maxi112:
thats why i encourage friends to date or marry their best friend.

I love her response

people who did not know what their relationship is all about will want to be relevant.....as she don wash them now dem go grow sense
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by amazon14: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Sorryooo.
When he will remove your head we will not vex, but we go react and remind your folks what you said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.