Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (49735 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by oxon(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool
wow I would like to date someone like you ..cos you would understand if I do whatever the fvck I like too ,,,finally some girl who won't catch feelings if I Bleep her friends,, p.s you could do the same too me and my friends love to share
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
4words:

Modified.
undecided
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by 4words: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

undecided

Sorry, lashed out at you for that particular comment but had to modify after reading some of your other comments.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by zedman1(m): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
na my typo error u dey use play abi.....I sorry for Ur career
No o, far from it. You no see the correct yarns wey u dish out there? Na the truth you talk so na.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by zedman1(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2017
habsydiamond:
na my typo error u dey use play abi.....I sorry for Ur career
No o, far from it. You no see the correct yarns wey u dish out there? Na the truth you talk so na.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Bamz(m): 5:54am On Dec 29, 2017
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool

I guess that aspect of being free to do whatever will go both ways and must be clearly defined too.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by elantraceey(f): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
rosieluv:
This one na wig, next one go be slap grin

And she'll laugh at it still. grin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by newslifeop: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by habsydiamond(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2017
zedman1:
if Na wetin u mean be that....I put two hands up for u ooo... Tanx
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Cityguy: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
This is how it starts. She sees it as something funny. OK na, Internet will remember this when your whole head goes off next. They will be seeing the signs and claim it's something else. I wish you whatever you wish yourself ooo.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Men are too emotional. Fvuck! It's so disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.