Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (49740 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Harrynight(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:

What are you typing? undecided

go bck n read ur trash i quoted! tongue
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by biodunjazz1: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Maxi112: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
people who did not know what their relationship is all about will want to be relevant.....as she don wash them now dem go grow sense
I tell you. Rarely do you find such girls, they got your back always. Maturity was displayed there.

Not like the bitches we got here, setting conditions for their potential boyfriend... Na una sabi the kind of men una dey set those things for.

1 Like

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
And this is how both of them will be reading the tweets like and after that, the rest they say is history smiley

When a girl is madly in love, for every allegation against her boo, she'll always stand up for him be it in her favour or not.

Raine69 , pocohantas... this lady is calling you senseless.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Daeylar(f): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
monex:

maybe he didnt

Maybe.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Fynestboi: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Harrynight:

go bck n read ur trash i quoted! tongue

You need to go back to school if what I am thinking is the case.

I posted that poke nosing must stop in 2018. And you went off point.

This nonsense of quoting a post without understanding it must stop in 2018. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Joromi1: 10:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Buy a better wig next time, lol
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
HauteReel:

Raine69 , pocohantas... this lady is calling you senseless.
Lol
She's just standing up for her boo.... If she's using only her heart (let for her) if she's using her head along Good for her.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Maxi112:
I tell you. Rarely do you find such girls, they got your back always. Maturity was displayed there.

Not like the bitches we got here, setting conditions for their potential boyfriend... Na una sabi the kind of men una dey set those things for.
true talk...ladies like this rare...
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by omocalabar(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2017
Continue..the next time, it's ur face that will be yanked off...mumu
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by nkemdi89(f): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Na from wig e dey start, tomorrow he go pour acid for your face so that you no go dey attractive in the eyes of others.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by nady94: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2017
You Nah mountain of fire, cac, Redeem Nah him you go still go pray last last for husband. Form "WTF FOR TAKING OFF MY WIG THERE". �
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Flaghouse1: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
QuitNotice:
Where is the wig?

See the wig for here

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Harrynight(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Fynestboi:

You need to go back to school if what I am thinking is the case.

I posted that poke nosing must stop in 2018. And you went off point.

This nonsense of quoting a post without understanding it must stop in 2018. undecided

u shud beta say mus end dis 2017
no vex Boss
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by lilmax(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Daeylar:
When he becomes more possessive and abusive she should continue to laugh and not disturb us oh,

it's little signs like this people ignore.

Removing her wig because she was talking to guys,
Didn't she go there to talk to people?
Didn't the boyfriend also talk to girls?

she's not YOU
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Xisnin(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

undecided
Are you a virgin?.. If you are not then you have no right, I mean no atom of right to judge them...

How is this question relevant to the post?
This is about an abusive and possessive man and is dumb gf
who thinks she deserves ill-treatment.
I can't find any reference to sex in the post, can you?

Anyway, there is only one way to confirm someones virginity
and it isn't by asking on the internet.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by lebete3000: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
And this is how both of them will be reading the tweets like and after that, the rest they say is history smiley

When a girl is madly in love, for every allegation against her boo, she'll always stand up for him be it in her favour or not.

This goes on to say women love a playfully bold & confident guy....only a bold guy can pull such stunt successfully, another guy go don enter am.

But with what he did, she'll love him even more.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Write2018:
No sense in this post
Article writers, send me a message.

How can I reach you. I write articles for print and on-line. Thanks
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Xisnin:

How is this question relevant to the post?
This is about an abusive and possessive man and is dumb gf
who thinks she deserves ill-treatment.
I can't find any reference to sex in the post, can you?

Anyway, there is only one way to confirm someones virginity
and it isn't by asking on the internet.

But don't judge.... You know some girls like possessive guys like this..
@ bolded. How can we confirm then...Hospital would do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
lebete3000:

This goes on to say women love a playfully bold & confident guy....only a bold guy can pull such stunt successfully, another guy go don enter am.

But with what he did, she'll love him even more.
Yeah... But i can't accept such though..

Some girls like guys that dominate them
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by rosieluv(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:
grin grin grin

People and their amebo, very quick to call people names without carefully considering the matter. It was obvious the lady was having fun from her first post , though there are ladies that will take offense but she didn't nau, who wouldn't want to feel protected by their partners? At least some element of jealousy is needed and healthy .
This one na wig, next one go be slap grin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Sike(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Na Wa O
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by lebete3000: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

I hear you. That's d same thing this girl being dominated will say. Fact is playful confidence is playful dominance.

You won't even realize it and even if you do, you'll like it.

But ofcourse you'll say I don't know you, so you win.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Xisnin(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:
[/b]
But don't judge.... You know some girls like possessive guys like this..
@ bolded. How can we confirm then...Hospital would do cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maybe
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Psoul(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
The guy has so much money and he is doling it out on the babe. That is why the girl is reacting this way, lafing over this issue. Had it bn that the guy na "have not type" she for dey abuse him and telling him that it is over. Girls ehnnn.

They can accept anything so far as money is involved.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by 4words: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool

This crap you wrote up there is the reason you will remain single or a side chick for a very long time. Mtcheeeew "do whatever you like my as*s"
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by 4words: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Divay22:

Modified.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by 4words: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
nady94:
You Nah mountain of fire, cac, Redeem Nah him you go still go pray last last for husband. Form "WTF FOR TAKING OFF MY WIG THERE". �

I replied her before reading this, believe me, with that her mindset, she is going to be single for a very long time.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by oxon(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Berlyn1:

wow I would like to date someone like you ..cos you would understand if I do whatever the Bleep I like too ,,,finally some girl who won't catch feelings if I Bleep her friends,, p.s you could do the same too me and my friends love to share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Military Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / "Camo Themed" Bridal Party Of A Nigerian Lady (Photos) / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.