Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,423 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (21843 Views)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:

your brain will take u where? u think that ure brilliant? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if u were u will know that ure ugly and instead of lying that ugly is good, u will be busy trying to look for ways to hide ur ugliness but ure arguing here like if me i can change how people behave, how many guys say hi to u in a year, let me die if its more than 5

I was the one to call myself ugly first Mr. Handsome..
I didn't say ugly is good, you might have been too stupid to comprehend, I said Brain is Better than beauty all the time.

I'll hide my ugliness when you hide your stupidity...
I'm not arguing with you darling you're duber than my dog and she inky understand eight commands! I'm teaching you so you u don't disgrace my country on the internet.
What you should ask is how much have I earned with my brains and character this year... And I tell you, it is more then what you'll ever make in your lifetime modelling your pretty face.

Hahaha.... Captain, thank you for loving my ugly face.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

what's fallacy about what I typed??

do you need provecheesy

do you need me to dig up the thread you claimed that you stopped weed around February or you need pictures choose one cheesy
[/s] dont u have threads of me picking peoples pocket sad or doing my tout work sad na wa oooo so na my stopping weed own u get cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure seeking my attention too much, go and find other tins to do with ur life biko, i dont care abt u? i dont want to knw what u think? i dont care abt how u feel, ure irrelevant, make i join definition for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe u dont understand

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

I was the one to call myself ugly first Mr. Handsome..
I didn't say ugly is good, you might have been too stupid to comprehend, I said Brain is Better than beauty all the time.

I'll hide my ugliness when you hide your stupidity...
I'm not arguing with you darling you're duber than my dog and she inky understand eight commands! I'm teaching you so you u don't disgrace my country on the internet.
What you should ask is how much have I earned with my brains and character this year... And I tell you, it is more then what you'll ever make in your lifetime modelling your pretty face.

Hahaha.... Captain, thank you for loving my ugly face.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u wear that shirt and carry that dead hair that has been on ur head for months and still wrote this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle ooooo
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Jupxter:

Lolz, i don't take you seriously. Anyways that you mentioned it means you're pained. Dunno worry, Dec 2018, i'll post my financial statements here so you can see how far the fake job brought thru the year... wink

Till then, enjoy yourself !
[/s] i wouldnt be on nairaland then, leaving next year june but dont worry ur pm is still pending maybe i might reply
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u wear that shirt and carry that dead hair that has been on ur head for months and still wrote this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle ooooo

Darling, next time I'll wear my most expensive clothes so nonentities like you will rate me y'hear?
Let me go and get professional photographer and join...
As long as IamJ thinks I'm ugly, I can never make it in life!

Kikikikikiki
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Darling, next time I'll wear my most expensive clothes so nonentities like you will rate me y'hear?
Let me go and get professional photographer and join...

I'm ugly, I can never make it in life!

Kikikikikiki
only saying what u already knw grin
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] i wouldnt be on nairaland then, leaving next year june but dont worry ur pm is still pending maybe i might reply

Although i already challenged myself and will be leaving the forum by the 1st...I go shame you...No worry, you go see wetin my fake job dey bring in...

By the way, my accountant dey the forum for webmaster section sha ! Just ask am he go tell you how much i rake weekly...So you don't continue with the side gist with your ...You know them ! I no say my life dey confuse you, i dey dey online regularly yet i dey work..What a mystery abi...

See you July or December. I gat cash to rake this new year
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
megan fox has been blacklisted by hollywood because of her behavior, that one self is not the gist, oprah is a talk show host, megan is a black listed celebrity, why u not use Jenifer lawrence, that one makes more money than ugly oprah in 2016

attractive people attract attention, people like looking at good things, ur thinking suit ur looks, they go along well, Amy Farrah Fowler fire, i'm a fan of big bang theory and its penny that is the hottest character abeg lie properly next time biko
You stink of ignorance. See comparison between Jennifer Lawrence an actress to the richest black woman in the world. What a shame!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
only saying what u already knw grin

And he has to remove his name...
He know Me and him on the same line can never be!!!

Mr. Handsome has small respect, that's nice...
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
bonobo:
You stink of ignorance. See comparison between Jennifer Lawrence an actress to the richest black woman in the world. What a shame!.
wen no be say i be zoo keeper, why shld i explain myself to animals
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
Jupxter:

Although i already challenged myself and will be leaving the forum by the 1st...I go shame you...No worry, you go see wetin my fake job dey bring in...

By the way, my accountant dey the forum for webmaster section sha ! Just ask am he go tell you how much i rake weekly...So you don't continue with the side gist with your ...You know them ! I no say my life dey confuse you, i dey dey online regularly yet i dey work..What a mystery abi...

See you July or December. I gat cash to rake this new year
[/s] k abeg i kneel down dey beg u, get lost
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

And he has to remove his name...
He know Me and him on the same line can never be!!!

Mr. Handsome has small respect, that's nice...
u dont knw b4, why will u put in anything that is for an ugly person
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:

Darling, abeg I'm having fun...
Have you ever argued with a petulant five years old about .monster in the closet?
I like hearing his juvenile points!!!
Kikikiki
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Have you ever argued with a petulant five years old about . monster in the closet?
Kikikiki
person with ur face enter my room for night, i will pack out of my house that night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
dont u have threads of me picking peoples pocket sad or doing my tout work sad na wa oooo so na my stopping weed own u get cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure seeking my attention too much, go and find other tins to do with ur life biko, i dont care abt u? i dont want to knw what u think? i dont care abt how u feel, ure irrelevant, make i join definition for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe u dont understand
try and learn how to refurbish your writing skills man angry
the heck have you choosen to disgrace your already disgraced generation once again this local toutundecided undecided
as long as you keep mentioning me,i won't stop at nothing than to see your brain back to default setting..
you can choose to lie to the baboons about your weed addiction and how you have stopped,who knows they might grant you listening ears,,thought it isnt paining youcheesy why then did you care to narrate your horrow history to us,,like who dafuq cares sad your comments are regurgitating me really , ,your brain is used as an idiotic logo.

Mr freelancer that doesn't know his work as a freelancer cheesy

keep the disgraceful show coming.
olebruku,
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] k abeg i kneel down dey beg u, get lost

K
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
person with ur face enter my room for night, i will pack out of my house that night cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay stupid!
What that post is saying is... The silly arguments children have about imaginary friends, why they shouldn't sleep early and God being up is smarter than all your post in NL.
Do you understand?
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
sekxy:

try and learn how to refurbish your writing skills man angry
the heck have you choosen to disgrace your already disgraced generation once again this local toutundecided undecided
as long as you keep mentioning me,i won't stop at nothing than to see your brain back to default setting..
you can choose to lie to the baboons about your weed addiction and how you have stopped,who knows they might grant you listening ears,,thought it isnt paining youcheesy why then did you care to narrate your horrow history to us,,like who dafuq cares sad your comments are regurgitating me really , ,your brain is used as an idiotic logo.

Mr freelancer that doesn't know how work as a freelancer cheesy

keep the disgraceful show coming.
olebruku,

[/s] k dont u have an insult that is real? let me be pained small na cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Okay stupid!
What that post is saying is... The silly arguments children have about imaginary friends, why they shouldn't sleep early and God being up is smarter than all your post in NL.
Do you understand?
You're welcome
k but it wouldnt make u fine na grin
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Have you ever argued with a petulant five years old about .monster in the closet?
Kikikiki
There are subjects and monikers you shouldn't argue with on NL. If the person is perceived to be too ignorant, you really can't do a thing in redeeming him/her from exhibiting such stupidity on a public forum like this.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
u dont knw b4, why will u put in anything that is for an ugly person

I don't understand this your fine boy English oh jay!
Why won't you put your name with mine? Same reason J. K. Rowling and Naniboi are not call authors in the same article!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[s][/s] k dont u have an insult that is real? let me be pained small na cry cry cry cry cry
just shut up already and learn

your stupidity stinks.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:
There are subjects and monikers you shouldn't argue with on NL. If the person is perceived to be too ignorant, you really can't do a thing in redeeming him/her from exhibiting such stupidity on a public forum like this.

Angel, Christmas boredom kills...
Can't I make him cry more? Please?? It is so fun!! grin grin
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
k but it wouldnt make u fine na grin

Congrats!

You've finally learnt something!

This is how Mr. Brown from Mind your language must feel when one of his student speaks a correct English sentence!!

Where should I send your sweet to?
Good boy!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

I don't understand this your fine boy English oh jay!
Why won't you put your name with mine? Same reason J. K. Rowling and Naniboi are not call authors in the same article!
what is this one saying cry cry cry

jk is beautiful na, seeing her suppose give u depression, beautiful, rich and witty kiss kiss

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Congrats!

You've finally learnt something!

This is how Mr. Brown from Mind your language must feel when one of his student speaks a correct English sentence!!

Where should I send your sweet to?
Good boy!
send it to all the children that saw ur face and cried cry cry cry
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
what is this one saying cry cry cry

jk is beautiful na, seeing her suppose give u depression, beautiful, rich and witty kiss kiss

Stupid! Author has to do with writing not beauty!
They don't place them on the same article because she writes better.

I hope learning two things is not too much in one night?

You're welcome!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
sekxy:

just shut up already and learn

your stupidity stinks.
k shey u will get lost now?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
send it to all the children that saw ur face and cried cry cry cry

Oh yeah!!
You're counting calories!!!

Lol!!!

You kinda look like you're crying now son!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Stupid! Author has to do with writing not beauty!
They don't place them on the same article because she writes better.

I hope learning two things is not too much in one night?

You're welcome!
u have been talking and talking, my own is stop lying that ugly people are good, that is my own grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the irony is that i'm more educated than u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy everything is not always as they seem, u will be amazed cheesy cheesy cheesy but ur ugliness is indisputable, ugly people ebusiness will grow well if u dont employ ugly people, i will stop watching news if the newscaster is ugly, no offence but ugly people are supposed to be cleaners or gateman dem dem, they are not supposed to be noticed, 28 likes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy on ur dp since oct is prove

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Martin0(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
kimbraa:

Come ooo shay na now u remember to come online after many many yearr's abigrin
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
wen no be say i be zoo keeper, why shld i explain myself to animals
Just an assignment for you. Go check Forbe list of richest men and women in the world, and you'll realize that they're all plain...Average in looks. While they were busy cracking their brains, your likes were busy bragging about looks and hoping it'd end them somewhere. Whereas, the realities of life isn't a respecter of persons.

The world won't listen to you if you have nothing to offer other than looks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Mtn Cheat..*131*205# / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / 7 Reasons Many Men Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.