Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (20303 Views)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by pedrilo: 5:39am On Dec 29, 2017
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by supereagle(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2017
My wife was a virgin, I am the first and only one to touch her , but she is not too good in domestic work, Her twin sister is better than she in homemaking.

She doesn't enjoy the role of homemaker. She doesn't like to cook or clean, and isn't very good at it. She lived such a hedonistic lifestyle in her prime with friendzoned betas at her beck and call, that being of service to someone other than herself is unappealing. She'd rather lay around watching TV all day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Sike(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2017
chaiiiii
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by deafeyez: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Baby, you know slay queen bah?
The ones that ask you for airtime after you say hi?
The ones that all they talk about is the latest Kylie Jenner Lipstick.
The ones that will sneak to your DM after you post a picture of your new Lamborghini to talk about when you can party together?
The ones that claim to be doing ushering jobs every weekend and only live for the next party...
The ones that are on instagram, twitter, facebook and snapchat but you can never find in linkedin.

The perpetual awaiting admission ladies. Well if you marry them at home, don't come and complain that all ladies are hoes. You obviously picked her for her sexpertise so don't expect much from other areas of her life.

Read my first post to understand who the ex-olosho are and how guys intentionally pick them. If you pick that, you did that intentionally.

If I pick a thug or a street tout because I dig the whole bad boy tattoo gangster look, then I must never complain about what I got or compare him to responsible guys out there.
Understood?

Yes and that is what the OP is saying. All women friendzones the responsible guys only to cry for them later.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

The man and the woman who is influential nah? Won't you just accept sense when they pour it in your mouth?
If beauty is influence, then number 1. Influential person will be the most beautiful man in the world.
is God ugly? is there anything that is good and ugly? can u buy an ugly shirt? can u stay in an ugly house?

why do they always make demons ugly, why do they always make beast and monsters ugly?

ugliness is bad, stop trying to give urself hope
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
is God ugly?

No one has actually seen the almighty with their physical eye and lived to tell me what he looks like.. I love God because he is GOOD not because he is Handsome.
Look at all he created, I worship him for his marvellous imaginations. He is omnipotent (all doing... What he does not what he looks like)
Omnipresent (everywhere.... Again a talent limited to him alone.. Not a part of his physical being that is shiny)
And Omniscient (What he knows).

is there anything that is good and ugly?

Have you ever heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover?
That book must have a pretty ugly cover with sweet content (or vice versae for that to be a saying)

can u buy an ugly shirt? can u stay in an ugly house?

I will buy the ugliest shirt in this world if it is made of the highest quality of material. I judge by what it is made of not what it looks like.

My mom told me when you go to the market to buy wrapper, most times, the ones that shine the most will.fade after two wash. Touch the texture, check the quality, don't buy anything because of its deceitful glow

I prefer an ugly house with good foundation and walls to a beautiful house suffering from termite and rodent infestation.

why do they always make demons ugly, why do they always make beast and monsters ugly?
I have watched lots of horror movies where the main killer is a beautiful girl. Heard of Ted Bundy? The notorious serial killer with a pretty face? I don't think it can get more monstrous than that.

Stupidity is worse....

You still have a little window to choose sense..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

No one has actually seen the almighty with their physical eye and lived to tell me what he looks like.. I love God because he is GOOD not because he is Handsome.
Look at all he created, I worship him for his marvellous imaginations. He is omnipotent (all doing... What he does not what he looks like)
Omnipresent (everywhere.... Again a talent limited to him alone.. Not a part of his physical being that is shiny)
And Omniscient (What he knows).

Have you ever heard the saying don't judge a book by its cover?
That book must have a pretty ugly cover with sweet content (or vice versae for that to be a saying)

I will buy the ugliest shirt in this world if it is made of the highest quality of material. I judge by what it is made of not what it looks like.

My mom told me when you go to the market to buy wrapper, most times, the ones that shine the most will.fade after two wash. Touch the texture, check the quality, don't buy anything because of its deceitful glow

I prefer an ugly house with good foundation and walls to a beautiful house suffering from termite and rodent infestation.

I have watched lots of horror movies where the main killer is a beautiful girl. Heard of Ted Bundy? The notorious serial killer with a pretty face? I don't think it can get more monstrous than that.

Stupidity is worse....

You still have a little window to choose sense..
Goodness gracious! Na wah o. You deserve a medal. I like the way you use words.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

LOL bro i was in love many times.from High School up to my adult life. it was good. the deepest most solid relationship was with the mother of my daughter who i found a virgin at 24 (or was it 23? i forget )it ended badly.and there were a lot of tears. amazingly it wasnt becoz of cheating. but after crying for the 100th time i realized that ever since i became a grown up the only people that kept making my tears flow were women.. and i wiped my last ever tears over a woman.then i put an icebox where my heart was. and to this day i dont regret it.
i have never made an effort to accomodate a chick since my baby mama.
but my current state of mind is the result of many things that happened to me in one period.and put me off romantic love and stopped me from ever trusting a woman ever again.
having been born in Zim i moved to South Africa without anything i learnt first hand how when u are at zero its only men who will reach out to you.i learnt the true meaning of Bros Over Hoes.and to this day i love my bros more than the hoes.i will drop any gal who tries to come between me and them.
trust in women evaporated when my brother died in prison after a false rape accusation by a woman who confessed she made up the story only after hearing my brother had died.
what finally killed my love for women was my intro into The Red Pill. and particularly an article i stumbled on the internet called The Secret Sex Society (google it).initially i thought it was about the Illuminati,only to discover a manual of being a manwhore.
i dont recommend love.but if u gona fall in love make sure u either get a virgin or a gal with the most minimal body count.you will save yourself many headaches.
never let any woman pull your strings by calling you "insecure".
sorry if its too much story.
No wonder! shocked
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
chineji:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5epece/signs_she_might_be_a_former_carousel_rider/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_list

I see beta, white knight I hit like, love some of the red pills concept but the others mehn are too misogynistic. Plus I visit it on reddit after /r/DeadBedrooms because some of the solutions come from there
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Op this ur thread is quite misleading so i won't take it seriously.that a girl is open to me and she initiates contact makes her a slut or ex slut? Cmon guy dat assumption is baseless. I had prefer a more open honest babe to those pretending SU sister amaka babes wey dey speak in tongues and dey bang their pastors and choir masters upandan.and the funny thing is that some of these sister amakas dem wey dey do am with their pastors do it without condom for the pastor to shoot his holy seed into them cheesy. I don see things with my koro koro eyes cheesy.some of these ladies u see wearing tight jeans with figure revealing T shirts often sometimes make better wives than the bible clutching sisters amakas and angelinas.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
lefulefu:
Op this ur thread is quite misleading so i won't take it seriously.that a girl is open to me and she initiates contact makes her a slut or ex slut? Cmon guy dat assumption is baseless. I had prefer a more open honest babe to those pretending SU sister amaka babes wey dey speak in tongues and dey bang their pastors and choir masters upandan.and the funny thing is that some of these sister amakas dem wey dey do am with their pastors do it without condom for the pastor to shoot his holy seed into them cheesy. I don see things with my koro koro eyes cheesy.some of these ladies u see wearing tight jeans with figure revealing T shirts often sometimes make better wives than the bible clutching sisters amakas and angelinas.
Men na true o. Na God hand we all dey o
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
MissJoy29:

Goodness gracious! Na wah o. You deserve a medal. I like the way you use words.

Thanks Honey....
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Thanks Honey....
You are welcome sweets.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
MissJoy29:

No wonder! shocked
no wonder what?
no wonder i dont worship vagina?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Men na true o. Na God hand we all dey o
very true. Though some of the things op wrote are sport on but on the issue of the babe being open or friendly to u or that she wears clothes that are a bit revealing i don't agree that makes her a slut or ex slut.there are girls who are decently dressed with long skirts and all but they still engage in coded olosho racket...i dey lie on dat one Na for person to observe the woman character other than wetin she wear or makeup for face.when u dey with a girl wey dey do runz or na ex runz girl u will eventually know from the character she shows u.dem no dey fit hide themselves for long.all u need is patience.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ubunja is a zim Living in sa.... Dating sa chicks that sees foreigners as kwerekwere( strangers).

No wonder the nigga has anti women's stance. cheesy
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
greiboy:
Ubunja is a zim Living in sa.... Dating sa chicks that sees foreigners as kwerekwere( strangers).

No wonder the nigga has anti women's stance. cheesy

people keep saying i hate women.
qoute any text i ever said that was insulting to women or demeaning or disrespectful?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

people keep saying i hate women.
qoute any text i ever said that was insulting to women or demeaning or disrespectful?

bro.

Just yesterday you compared women to furniture because just like furniture you pay for them ...
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
greiboy:
bro.

Just yesterday you compared women to furniture because just like furniture you pay for them ...

qoute the text and we put it in context.
bring it in here
and also mention what the thread was about

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
quote author=ubunja post=63678852]if i toast you, proporse marrriage, pay the bride price and pay for the wedding then obvious u are just another thing i bought. like the TV
if i pay the bills, clothe you and feed you then its obvious i've taken over your father's duties- and deep down u know thats true thats why during sex u call me Daddy.

This was the thread on why ladies are confused

cc ubunja
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

no wonder what?
no wonder i dont worship vagina?
I'd rather not say. But at least now, I understand where all the hate, the disrespect,the insults, the bashing, the demeaning, the debasing, the degrading, the ugly words, the anti-women pieces of advice & the war against women are coming from.

And to think that you have a lot of blind "followers" who abide by your words to hunt women down and "punish" them.

I fear!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by sirBLUNT: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
MissJoy29:
You are welcome sweets.
it has been sent ma..happy reading!
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
greiboy:
quote author=ubunja post=63678852]if i toast you, proporse marrriage, pay the bride price and pay for the wedding then obvious u are just another thing i bought. like the TV
if i pay the bills, clothe you and feed you then its obvious i've taken over your father's duties- and deep down u know thats true thats why during sex u call me Daddy.

This was the thread on why ladies are confused

cc ubunja
why are u doing a half qoute? here is the full message. so u can see it in its context:

ubunja:
if i toast you, proporse marrriage, pay the bride price and pay for the wedding then obvious u are just another thing i bought. like the TV.
but if u work and we share the bills half-way then we are equals. when i feel like making u an equal.remember im older and taller than you. and i also have natural beauty which u dont have since u rely on makeup and fake hair.and lets not forget i get more attractive as i age but u get uglier as u age. so im the Boss.
if i talked sh!t the door is open.i can replace u.
and u can also replace me. so no worries. win win.
grin
is this hate?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

why are u doing a half qoute? here is the full message. so u can see it in its context:

Yeah the whole thing is even worst cheesy

I only qoute what I noticed
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
greiboy:
Yeah the whole thing is even worst cheesy

I only qoute what I noticed

u must be used to worshipping the vagina that a guy who doesnt worship it pisses u off.
thats your problem. not mine.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

u must be used to worshipping the vagina that a guy who doesnt worship it pisses u off.
thats your problem. not mine.
I don't worship vigina bro.. I respect women tho... Partly because I have some as relatives and some as friends... You can never piss me off, even if I don't agree with everything you write, I still respect your views and more importantly I don't hate you for airing your views
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
greiboy:
I don't worship vigina bro.. I respect women tho... Partly because I have some as relatives and some as friends... You can never piss me off, even if I don't agree with everything you write, I still respect your views and more importantly I don't hate you for airing your views

Never equate my putting myself first infront of every woman in the World with hating Women.
its a free World, you are also allowed to put yourself first.
if you have the balls.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

Never equate my putting myself first infront of every woman in the World with hating Women.
its a free World, you are also allowed to put yourself first.
if you have the balls.
lol
ok bro
if you say so
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

For a wife, you know the 4 rules:
1.never marry a gal fatter than your mama
2.never marry a gal less prettier than your young sister
3.never marry a gal with more kids than you.if you dont have a kid you have no business with single mothers
4.never marry a gal darker in complexion than you.

bonus: get the youngest gal you can get legally and that society will accept.

transactionally; will be more complicated coz it will mean you have to make a list of what u expect to gain from a gal and find a gal willing to bring that list to life.but never allow a gal to come empty - handed bearing only "love". she must contribute.bring something to the table.not just looks and pvssy.
@ that number 1 cheesy. One of my guy need to see this post cos his babe is fatter than two hippo put together cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by pepethemaniac: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamJ:
[b[is God ugly?[/b] is there anything that is good and ugly? can u buy an ugly shirt? can u stay in an ugly house?

Is this an attempt to describe God as a physical entity? Just look at how stupiid all your post came out sounding.
usually, it's handsome guys that are this dumb, but imagine being ugly and stupid at the same time. Life must be suffering for your kind.

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Snappyfingaz:

Visible tattoos, dyed hair and piercings doesn't make a girl a slut. Wake up bro. This is the 21st century... The jet age. Only that line disqualified your very long write up for me. Don't be a village boy.
yea that was the only anomaly in the post.the rest where spot on though.There are decently dressed ladies who engage in prostitution as well .using the outward appearance to judge could make u fall in an error.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by MissJoy29(f): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
sirBLUNT:
it has been sent ma..happy reading!
Ok dear. I will check. Thanks a lot. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date / Straight Talk: Just For Women : Advice Men On Anything / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.