Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (25428 Views)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by fedorahat: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yeligray:
but she was meant for him when she was collecting money from him

Why was he spending money on her, is she an investment.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by zikaengee(f): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
The relationship is practically over, nothing to hold onto anymore. Is best all man go their separate ways
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by tomtyte02(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Na you arrange yourself very fast and stand. Sometimes, when a girl says no, it might be that she cant marry you as at then. Check and know why she said No. It might be that she has not been convinced on one or two things. So just like asking a girl out over and over again, try again.

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
angelbulksms:

grin grin

Meanwhile, is it not better she refused than disguise?
disguise?
Any girl that refuse a man proposal do not like him
Will you forcefully marry someone who don't love you?
My answer is absolute NO!
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Azor1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
This life you can't get what ever you spent, just like trying to recover a spilled milk or amending a broken egg.. shocked shocked the only option is to move on, life is too precious to be wasted by unforeseen uncertainty.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Acecards:
your smile overpowers me, such beauty makes the gratitude of admiration more lively than the sensations even of filial affection senorita. I'm your Edwardo da Silva, come be my Camilla. wink grin
When Flirters Become Preachers!
They Would End Up Winning A Soul(sex-Mate).

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2017
lilmax:
your wife told you to hold on on marriage, and you say women are supposed to be the ones planning.... are you supposed to propose without having money to take care of your family before?

what kind of crappy comment is this?
Very Crappy!
The Crappiest Of All Crappies I Have Ever Red Here.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
no lele na to move on be dat. no time mbok
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:
I'm not sure I would want to propose the way all these guys do. TF with kneeling down and asking silly mumu questions? undecided

You want a woman? Tell her.
You want to spend old age with her? Tell her and take her home.
You only want her to bear you a child? By all means, don't tell her, if you must, playfully tell her.

As I play reach, I can't be acting drama na. I go straight to the point if I want something like that.

What's with all the drama? ko s'aye oshi o....
So People Still Dey Wey Get Sense For Nairaland....You Shock Me O!
I Thought Sense Has Gone Extinct Here.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Alariiwo:
What next? Really!

You move on to plan B. This is why you should have at least 5 female friends you have serious relationship with that can lead to marriage.

Out of my life is not out of this world.. You'll meet far better ladies out there.

What??
For How Many Years Have You Been Suffering From This Sickness?
No! It Must Not Enter Next Year.
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS....NAME!
AMEN.
Go...And Be Stupid No More; Brother You Are Free.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Alariiwo: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Edonojie007:

What??
For How Many Years Have You Been Suffering From This Sickness?
No! It Must Not Enter Next Year.
RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS....NAME!
AMEN.
Go...And Be Stupid No More; Brother You Are Free.

Says a thirty something year old single man grin

You must think that woman warming your bed warms yours alone. You'll receive sense in 2018.
Lmao
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bollinger:

I had my own place, a car and a job. To me, that was enough to settle down. But because of kids like i said, she wanted to wait. Now your mumu brain wouldn't be able to understand this but if you try hard enough you will grin.
Because Of Kids..
And Who Told You To Marry A Child Instead Of A Woman?
Make I No Just Talk.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by correctguy101(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Edonojie007:
So People Still Dey Wey Get Sense For Nairaland....You Shock Me O! I Thought Sense Has Gone Extinct Here.
I sometimes pretend to be normal. I'm not normal o, don't be deceived grin

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
correctguy101:

I sometimes pretend to be normal. I'm not normal o, don't be deceived grin
Lol! Chai!!
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Alao96(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ask google
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by nucleusBio: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Very embarrassing! But you pick your pieces and move on before you marry someone else's wife.
Give testimony too!
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by isax(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ijebube:
next step..he sets her nd her family on fire

Receive Sense
...someone should pls help me with that Receive sense image
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by nucleusBio: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
!!,

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by stinkmeaner: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
i do know one thing tho/beeches they come they go/Saturday through sunday,Monday..Monday through sunday yo

The above is my answer
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by deybholar(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
If she says no, it simply means she doesn't love you enough and certainly doesn't picture you in her future. So what's the point of flogging a dead horse?
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by koolaid87: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
You remain on your knees nah
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by okoyeizu: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
U move ahead nah...Na by force? Sometimes na all dis babes una force into marriage dey use knife stab men
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Bollinger(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Edonojie007:

Because Of Kids..
And Who Told You To Marry A Child Instead Of A Woman?
Make I No Just Talk.

Comprehension is your problem grin. I know you guys are used to marrying kids but where I'm from we dont. wink
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Kendrick80(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dust ur slips and move on

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by SUNDICOS(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's over, what else?
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by SUNDICOS(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's over, what else
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by bettercreature(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
Why should I propose self? To me it’s nonsense
If you are not ready for marriage get lost
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Rozaytee: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
mccoy47:
After eating my money? undecided Uppercut!!

Straight! angry
grin u are funny oo...lol...wicked boy
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by mechanics(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
What do you expect the guy to do, life continues and searching continues.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bollinger:

I had my own place, a car and a job. To me, that was enough to settle down. But because of kids like i said, she wanted to wait. Now your mumu brain wouldn't be able to understand this but if you try hard enough you will grin.
your wife taught you how to be a man

you be woman before, no be your fault grin
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Tugsramm(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Silentscreamer:
why propose to her in public in d first place?
u ar nt romantic atal

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Unik3030: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
desreek9:
Smh for the guys above that said she stayed becos of money, is everything about money? why do most guys in this forum have this mentality, everything is not about money.
There would have been some signs from the lady showing that she is no more interested, e.g
withdrawal, lack of interest in anything involving him etc. so it's either he chose to ignore the signs or he believed there was no way she would say no.

As for the lady, maybe she was looking for a perfect opportunity to be done with him although this situation was rather embarrassing.
when it comes to Nigerian ladies money is highly involved, if u approach a Nigerian lady she needs to see u come out of a car or flash a car key b4 she gives u audience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.