Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (25391 Views)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
NO, He should Continue to stay there na, Nonsense Qweshun. angry angry undecided undecided

If a lady says no even to your "toasting" what you as a man should do is to back out, not to talk of marriage proposal...

I admire men that don't take bullshiits

5 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Mutuwa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
undecided
Walk away,the almighty may have just emancipated you from perpetual wahala..

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
He should move on naw ....y this KG qustion
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by kolawoleibukun: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
you go leave the babe na. na by force. go find another one
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by KroKodile(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
What's tricky about the question?
The guy is trying to legalize the kpanshing and you are saying no. It means you should continue eating the *doughnut" illegally.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by othman11(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Meanwhile, someone said Manchester United are losing and drawing matches because their defenders are YOUNG, SMALLING and BLIND.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by qualityovenbake(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
see question. u waka, I know say d thing dey pepe 4 body but life goes on. cool
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Richy4(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
U continue kneeling till she says yes... mtchwww..HABA!!!

So what are u staying on a stagnant relationship for..
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Vokians(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Life goes on. Its not do or die. Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Saint83(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
You go home na
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by butterflyl1on: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Go buy her some roses and tell her thank you. You just dodged a bullet with her.

Proposals are like looking for drinking water on a hot thirsty day, you spend your money to buy one and spend your energy to walk to where they are sold only to discover the water either isn't available there or is available but is dirty so would not satisfy you so what do you do? You move along and look for what you can spend your money on and it would also satisfy you. Nothing spoil.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by talk2percy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
He simply proposes to the next girl, before u want him to commit suicide because one slay queen chose not to slay his life?
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Arabiandude: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if there would be a next step. the only step rather would be to drive her into the lagoon
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by onadana: 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Very easy.
Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him.
He should be grateful

The guy is dumb..to propose there must be a 100% chance of yes.If she says no the onus falls on the guy to allay her fears.
If he gets a second no...he should leave to fight another day.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Bollinger(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Very easy.
Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him.
He should be grateful

Wrong answer. It depends on the reason why she said no. Remember, women are supposed to be the ones who do the planning. My wife said no the first time because she knew i wasn't ready financially to take care of a family. She wanted us to wait so that there is no risk of babies being made. That motivated me to get my act together. It's been almost 20 years now.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
You wait for her if she's not yet ready or you move on.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Edonojie007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thats Why The Elders Keep On Saying,"Life Don Spoil Finish".
Why The Relationship If Not For Marriage?
O Boy the Girl Is A LovePeddler!!
Why Play Along,if You Know You Wont End Up Marrying Me??
Rubbish! When Relationship Is Only For Sex And Not For Marriage,then Everything Is Rubbish,and Both The Boy And Girl Are Stupid People.
Sex Was Ordained For Married Couples Alone,the Devil Changed That; And Sinners Defend The Change; Just Like Gay-right Protest.
To Say,if You Are Into A Relationship For Sex; Then Fact Is,nothing Differentiate You From An Animal,cause They Dont Marry,they Only Sex,and Give Birth At Chances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Kelklein:
looks like the relationship is technically over.
like Boko Haram was technically defeated grin
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nightking04(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
opestein:
una see una lives?
U be monitoring demon?...let it not cross tomorrow
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nnwannsukka(m): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
abbbbbbbegi girls of nowadays will accept joooor
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by emnite(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Yeligray:
but she was meant for him when she was collecting money from him
you don't have to force her lesson learned you just have to move on
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by magiki(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
The answer can be found in Google oooo

or

You ask Genny , INI Edo I summit
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
marvin902:
why would she even allow the relationship to get to that point..
if she knew she wasn't going to take that big step forward undecided
stupid trash
Now you see why some brides get murdered days to their wedding.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by ebig21(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
I will take my ring, and form as nothing happened, I will tell her we continue the relationship, I will waste her time and propose to another girl
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by mickeymimi: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
she is being honest and might have her reasons ...continue with the relationship till she is ready ....or .. move on if she is no longer interested in you..

Men do it as well ....not that they dont love the babe..... they tell women that they are not ready for marriage and have their reasons ... but still want to continue with the relationship.....
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Mubbyleey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
opestein:
una see una lives?
Guy how una dey quote many pple at once....? I wan sabi ham too abeg cheesy smiley wink wink wink grin
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
You proposed and she said No, what else are you waiting for?

Move on with your life Biko. . . Broken relationship is better than broken marriage
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by coputa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Move on with your life,don't ever beg any woman to marry you,because that union will never work,since it's based on pity.
Wait o, Why do men knell down to propose to a woman..I never did itit is forbidden.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
I asked a girl out, she said it can't work. I said ok and left, she called some days later to know why I haven't called her. Really? angry

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by blackjack21(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
LesbianBoy:
What inspired this thread was a thread that made front-page yesterday about a guy that proposed to his girl in the cinema

So i was imagining she said "no"

What's next?

Guys i would like to hear your opinions, what will you do if you propose and she said "no" grin grin grin

We each will go on our separate ways. angry
It's not like we can be friends. undecided
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by cooljoe7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
..if she says no then you Double your huzzle and propose to her in private hopefully that my work??

... you want an advert for a product you produce and sell or services run by your company?? check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Had A Blood Covenant / "Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.