Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141659 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by CandidSeeker(m): 2:41am On Jan 02, 2018
Proverbs 14:12 KJV
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2018
imam07:
U said make he tell his friend of stop it or wetin u talk? Do u think nah bet9ja the guy they do. If u are there, u can't come back. That is what you don't know. U think this is a child's play.
He can come out but it will not be easy.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by dingbang(m): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Yet no Bill Gates amongst you.

Primitive minds.
don't you read your bible young man? Wasn't it stated clear in the book of proverbs that ill-wealth doesn't last?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 3:03am On Jan 02, 2018
AISOSKID:
So did your friend told you to spread his story?
And you think you're Saint?, what was the advice you gave to him, have you for once tell your friend to stop the act? And am even sure that you must have share out of his money

Rip english

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Hozier:
Lies, myths and make-up stories spread faster than wildfire.

People would believe anything as long as there is a supernatural twist to it.

Missing dick myth
Receieve call and vomit blood myth,
Cure Ebola with salt myth
Steal destiny with yahoo+ myth
India vs Nigeria 99 1myth
All these have something in common - The supernatural (Superstition)

You claim to be using girls destiny for yahoo+ yet you are not even among the top ten richest people is your local government.

The story might be true. I had witnessed this yahoo guys and many had confessed to me on what they do. Many of the yahoo guys are given various task to accomplish after which they hit their jackpot. However the jackpot is for a while and would diminish if they don't renew their task. One of such task is to eat excreta of human being. So if you are the type that excrete once in a while in the bush, guard you poo jealously

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by dingbang(m): 3:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !
lol.. Between the devil and the woman, who needs an advise more?

You see why they say females have fish Brains

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by dingbang(m): 3:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Buzzinnn:
Hope e no go affect any guy wey meet those miserable girls meet & can dey still make anything from life again?
it will affect bro..
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. Ok. Skull and Bones is a legal fraternity in the U.S. and fraternities never ever have conversations about "pussyy handkerchiefs". I seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously doubt you've ever lived among them as you put it. There is no freaking way. Not with your mentality.

grin grin epic

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

grin grin epic

It's true na. And oh by the way, what happened to your Afro?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Collins4u1(m): 3:23am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

lol, consolation talk.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Collins4u1(m): 3:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Na saints dey yankee?
No be saints but at least dem never use dem for ritual nah

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 3:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Africans are so stupidddd. The stupid comments here have just left me speechless. I don't even want to bother with this thread.

I leave you all to ur superstition/religion-induced psychosis.

Foolllsss

No wonder some of you were carted away on slave ships and no wonder you were colonised.

Fools

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 3:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

It's true na. And oh by the way, what happened to your Afro?

Lol what 'fro?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by davien(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2018
It's too bad seeing how many Nigerians can't tell apart fact from fiction... Luckily some of you can but the rest of you are hopelessly in your own little worlds..
If you're a reader and genuinely would like to know how to tell these apart, follow these simple thought guides.

Are such tales taken seriously in major news outlets(not gossip nor tabloids intended to sell you these very ideas) the world over?

Can the very people telling you trace it back to anything concrete and not short of "i know a guy that blew quickly when he was doing x minor job" or "I've seen it myself, i was in x situation which you can't tell if i was in or not"?

Is there an underlying goal to be had and is it to empower you with such knowledge or merely scare you enough to spread the tale yourself... Also becoming one of the "my guy said he saw x situation happen"?

And last but not least, who are the people that profit from this being believed on the wholesale without evidence and do they actively spread it through all theses points?

Good luck navigating through our fearful and superstitious mindsets.. Oh and one last thing..

Information is patiently and actively collected and filtered to form facts, tales are spread and pulled from any source, spread by both the audience and teller, and can only live by word of "that's what x said it means"...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 3:43am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Lol what 'fro?

Oh my bad. Thought you had a fro once.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by NovusHomo(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Idiota. So when you collect stuff from the girl pu**y na my semen you collect? You are "doing" yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

Olosho!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 4:04am On Jan 02, 2018
davien:
It's too bad seeing how many Nigerians can't tell apart fact from fiction... Luckily some of you can but the rest of you are hopelessly in your own little worlds..
If you're a reader and genuinely would like to know how to tell these apart, follow these simple thought guides.

Are such tales taken seriously in major news outlets(not gossip nor tabloids intended to sell you these very ideas) the world over?

Can the very people telling you trace it back to anything concrete and not short of "i know a guy that blew quickly when he was doing x minor job" or "I've seen it myself, i was in x situation which you can't tell if i was in or not"?

Is there an underlying goal to be had and is it to empower you with such knowledge or merely scare you enough to spread the tale yourself... Also becoming one of the "my guy said he saw x situation happen"?

And last but not least, who are the people that profit from this being believed on the wholesale without evidence and do they actively spread it through all theses points?

Good luck navigating through our fearful and superstitious mindsets.. Oh and one last thing..

Information is patiently and actively collected and filtered to form facts, tales are spread and pulled from any source, spread by both the audience and teller, and can only live by word of "that's what x said it means"...

It's so funny cos these stories on rituals always involve hearsay.

The person telling the story wasn't directly involved.

It's also funny how these juju stories are similar to a nollywood film plot.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by braine(m): 4:04am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:
Africans are so stupidddd. The stupid comments here have just left me speechless. I don't even want to bother with this thread.

Foolllsss

No wonder some of you were carted away on slave ships and no wonder you were colonised.

Fools

Empty vessel spotted.

Please go do some spiritual check up.

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by braine(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2018
This is true.

Even the Nollywood movies some people mentioned get ideas from real life ideas.

Ladies and guys, please don't downplay this advice.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 1Sharon(f): 4:09am On Jan 02, 2018
braine:

Empty vessel spotted.

Please go do some spiritual check up.

LOL. What the hell does spiritual check up mean?

You must note that im not ur typical superstitious
Nigerian.

These bullshit stories have no effect on me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by braine(m): 4:30am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

LOL. What the hell does spiritual check up mean?

You must note that im not ur typical superstitious
Nigerian.

These bullshit stories have no effect on me

Do you believe God exists?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by tealaw(m): 4:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Tales by moonlight
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Akeem1759(m): 4:44am On Jan 02, 2018
cbrass:

I was in osogbo last week and everything look dry, didn't see any rich dude driving about and by the way please don't put my home town of Ilesa in the list oo
Oga this is one of the biggest problem we are facing in this Country, we are discussing about life issues generally and ur bringing this hometown Ish, what has that got to do with this discussion for Abraham's sake.. Mind you, I'm from Ilesha too but that doesn't stop me from saying the Truth..

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by holluphemydavid(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2018
I pity for all dis slay girls, obviously many of dem had been used for ritual
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Rubbbbbbbbissssssh

Conscience is open wound, only truth can heal it. This post has stepped on the open wound of some people. This can only be rubbish to those already in the yahoo plus or those contemplating it.

I know about this ritual long time ago when I was in Abuja. Over a decade ago, I lodged in an hotel at Abuja, I was very uncomfortable & cannot sleep, I tried to understand the suite environment, beside the bed close to wall on the ground, I saw a white handkhandkerchief used to rap an occult object. I drew the attention of one of the hotel staff. He came to pick it. He told me it must have been used to clean a lady's vagina. He said the person would come back for it as he is a regular customer of the hotel.

The hotel attendant told me some of these girls have used their virtues & men need to beware of them as it will have effect also on men sleeping with such girls.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 02, 2018
1Sharon:

It's so funny cos these stories on rituals always involve hearsay.

The person telling the story wasn't directly involved.

It's also funny how these juju stories are similar to a nollywood film plot.

So, if he is directly involved, you expect him to come online & say it. Wake up. This is a common ritual, very common. There are some other flavor of it. Fear of God would not permit those who know the genuine source to do it

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by ArikeBooks: 5:13am On Jan 02, 2018
NAIJA - WHICH WAY?

“NAIJA - Which Way?" is an immersive exploration into the cultural and social issues that prevail in modern day Nigeria. The novel is set in the metropolitan city of Lagos against the backdrop and soundtrack of AFROBEATS - the sound of Nigeria, the sound of Africa.

The novel transports the reader into the center of a society that worships money, power and influence. It is a fast-paced and exhilarating journey through the lives of five characters: The McCauley's, Peace, Baba Ibeji, Minister Owolabi and Pastor Vincent.

Discover how far they will go in the quest to obtain and maintain the pillars of their society.
Delve into their world as they navigate the web of their circumstances, actions and decisions.

Now available on Amazon! Read FREE excerpt:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078QZWJMS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1514793631&sr=8-2&keywords=Naija

@ArikeBooks
#NAIJAWhichWay?

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2018
babaolofin:

Conscience is open wound, only truth can heal it. This post has stepped on the open wound of some people. This can only be rubbish to those already in the yahoo plus or those contemplating it.

I know about this ritual long time ago when I was in Abuja. Over a decade ago, I lodged in an hotel at Abuja, I was very uncomfortable & cannot sleep, I tried to understand the suite environment, beside the bed close to wall on the ground, I saw a white handkhandkerchief used to rap an occult object. I drew the attention of one of the hotel staff. He came to pick it. He told me it must have been used to clean a lady's vagina. He said the person would come back for it as he is a regular customer of the hotel.

The hotel attendant told me some of these girls have used their virtues & men need to beware of them as it will have effect also on men sleeping with such girls.

cheesy cheesy Abuja the home of ritualists
Even the small boys that just joined are now building houses in Gwarimpa cheesy cheesy

Words for the wise; No diabolical person would come online to confess to you that they are evil.. A brother can only confide in his close paddy, its always been like that.

Its why most men till old still discuss their bed matters with close friends.

Believe what you must, but never dispute what others believe.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by pepethemaniac: 5:48am On Jan 02, 2018
SIRTee15:

guy calm down.....
travel to lekki and see how these young guys spend money recklessly.....
u will know something is wrong somewhere.....
someone told me the cheapest drink in a typical club in Ibadan is 150 thousand naira....
who buys them.....
in that economically strangulated town.....

one of the qualities of a rational mind is to question that which seems abnormal....
That's the only way we can understand our environment and profer both empirical, pragmatic and factual solutions to our problems.....
Rather than being dismissive of everything simply because it doesn't go along with our thought logic.....

look here, I've lived with pure yahoo guyz before....
before an oyinbo man wire his 100 dollars to u....
u go sweat....
some even engage in fasting and prayer.....
but we now have guyz blowing millions of naira in clubs in a single night....
the question is what changed....

right here on nairaland, we've read guys caught eating shit for reasons best known to them.....
badoo terror gang in ikorodu is intrinsically linked to yahooplus....
and a man has been caught with ten human heads in lagos.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
and u are here saying we should dismiss it.....
common, be real....
these thing do happen and it portends a dangerous trend for our society....
and the sooner these criminals are flushed out, the better....
both the herbalists and their customers.....
can u flush out something u don't believe? undecided undecided undecided

They get triggered so badly when they hear the world demon or spirit that they ignore everyother fact surrounding a topic. We have such low quality atheist in Nigeria. I just like how your post is worded.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by armyofone(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2018
They used juju to fight wars while the white man fought with guns and exiled their kings. Fast forward to present day, they are still using their voodoo while we watched the world showcase their latest fireworks heralding the new year...recolonization is needed grin! Maybe this time it will come with the much needed "great awakening"

1Sharon:

Foolllsss

Fools

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.