Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (141655 Views)

Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ghana, Nigeria, Dubai : Ritual Sex, Beastiality, Fetish Sex -The Sex Worker / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by kdfinest(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yommy247:
Are you minding dem? Someone will just sit down one corner dey cook up stories online with the 10mb wey mtn dash dem
are u implying that such things don't happen? Bros, shit happens...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tocheagle:
you think say oyibo no dey do am. I pity people who think all white guys are saints

I have lived for decades among the "oyibo" as you call it but i have yet to hear one person even think about saying the kind of rubbish you people talk about. You know why? Because they actually use their heads for important things that will better their lives. This is evidenced in their standard of living. You people only believe in the devil and imaginary gods, ghosts, spirits and magic. How does this add value to the way you live? How?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by maklelemakukula(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Flickzvill:
why won't it be rubish u are guilty shey sorry cry
The way u jump into conclusion tho
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pataricatering(f): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Do you even know what a fact means ? Some people are so dense ! Go and google the meaning of fact so you realize the poo this one wrote has no resemblance to fact ! Before you know it you too will be saying women are dumb ?
Harddiskng:

@Op You have tried your best to disclose to the general public. Let every man believe what he wants.

I consider something truth based on facts, and I for one would tell you what the OP stated above is 100% true. There are so many girls walking that their glory have been taken.

I usually don’t waste saliva to discuss such issues. People would believe what they want.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Pataricatering(f): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
And they are always so proud of their stupidity! People with mucus filled skulls talking like is brain they have !
Bollinger:

I have lived for decades among the "oyibo" as you call it but i have yet to hear one person even think about saying the kind of rubbish you people talk about. You know why? Because they actually use their heads for important things that will better their lives. This is evidenced in their standard of living. You people only believe in the devil and imaginary gods, ghosts, spirits and magic. How does this add value to the way you live? How?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
The guy could be an armed robber or kidnapper just masquerading as Yahoo boy to deflect the direction of his crimes to a lesser one.

I do not believe all these rubbish.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Tocheagle(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bollinger:

open your eyes, Satanism exists in us and Europe. Skull and bones is one of the biggest campus cults in the United States, there is free Mason. I have lived among them too. Open your eyes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by NeeKlaus: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
Your own brain is probably worse than fish brain sef since u believe this stupid story . It’s funny when a low intelligence person is calling people fish brain , lol
This one is dense o. I have noticed one thing about Nigerians. Whenever the truth is laid out, they always look for one way or the other to disprove it, no matter how foolhardy it looks.

Yes, this advice is not just for the ladies; guys are inclusive cause they are used too. You are a lady, if you like don't be careful in your pursuit of material gains. Stay there and be trying to look for what is wrong in the OP's tale instead of listening to the voice of reason.

24 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
Your own brain is probably worse than fish brain sef since u believe this stupid story . It’s funny when a low intelligence person is calling people fish brain , lol

Lol.. Every right thinking person knows these things are real.

I've witnessed them while in the university and of course most girls like you end up sorry when it's too late.

You see obituaries, candle lights everywhere then.. One out of ten girls that died in a department actually opened up that they were forced to lick sores in a big mansion before she gave up the ghost.

Why do you think ritualists den are being exposed daily. Humans as in men and women, boys and girls are the ingredients they need for ritual.
That's how the dark lord wants it.. Just to prove a point that humans aren't perfect afterall. They'll go any length to get wealth.

12 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mabea: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hozier:
Sorry I quoted the wrong guy.
See the day i stopped taking people like you serious was the day i was sharing my experience with one of your kind here on how some area boys at ipodo in ikeja used jaz to defy matchete cut on their body and the foolish guy was asking me to provide video evidence. So u can believe what you want it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Icon79(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
I was planning to use yours but the babalowo told me that they have used you already angry sad

O pari

mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Bollinger(m): 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tocheagle:
open your eyes, Satanism exists in us and Europe. Skull and bones is one of the biggest campus cults in the United States, there is free Mason. I have lived among them too. Open your eyes

Lol. Ok. Skull and Bones is a legal fraternity in the U.S. and fraternities never ever have conversations about "pussyy handkerchiefs". I seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously doubt you've ever lived among them as you put it. There is no freaking way. Not with your mentality.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Buzzinnn(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hope e no go affect any guy wey meet those miserable girls meet & can dey still make anything from life again?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MhizzAJ(f): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
mhizv:
These days they don't need to sleep with you.

I have a friend into yahoo, in his words "" babe nor try am follow any boy wei u meet for abk,esp if I'm get money"" "" if dem invite u for party,nor go..them go collect your luck without touching you sef""

Its real,its happening!! But girls won't learn. Even after reading this..

cry
The abk you talked about is it that abraka village
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
dadaic:

We should try to dissociate the difference between yahoo boys and rituals. I know of this Yoruba man who lived in ogba, one person in his house dies every year. He doesn’t use a laptop, would you associate him with Gee boys? A lot of such men walk around in huge cars, with little ladies or whoever they pry on, they use whatever means. And yet we still call them yahoo boys or gee boys. Ritual na ritual. Which one be yahoo plus. Ritual will work when you engage your self with diabolical means along with a functioning role, a job, or a means of making cash. Some engage with yahoo, some engage in selling food items we all tend to fall victim of. Some also sell things that we buy daily, and yet they associate it with the diabolical means. It’s ritual, not yahoo or gee plus. Politicians use such diabolical powers, why not call them
Gee plus or yahoo plus plus. So Ezego was a yahoo boy too? Lol.

Lol... I get you perfectly and youre correct... Anyone involved in diabolical means to make money in any job or business whether Yahoo business or other business, is a RITUALIST

I was only referring to the category of those ones who uses yahoo as cover up for their diabolical lifestyle... Was just following the trend of the name they're being called.. grin cheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by amunkita(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's a pity most won't believe the OP but I must tell you it's real...

I remember years back, I told some guyz that the rate Rituals would increase in Nigeria would be alarming cous I knew once Yahoo saturates, boiz would certainly go into ritual nd that is what is happening today..

85% of yahoo boiz still balling hard today re into rituals, therefore I warn u galz...

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by kenx1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is true..... It is very rampant in benin, warri, sapele & ugheli... I know of a guy who works @a car wash that blew within 2months e drives a GLK

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by unbitchable(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Do you even know what a fact means ? Some people are so dense ! Go and google the meaning of fact so you realize the poo this one wrote has no resemblance to fact ! Before you know it you too will be saying women are dumb ?
omo, your village people too wicked, dem don distribute you finish. Much as you're a victim, you gotta swerve & let girls with brains learn from undisputed reality. ode!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by unbitchable(m): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

The abk you talked about is it that abraka village
Aj abi dem don jam you too?
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mitchyy(f): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2018
mhizv:

True. But sometimes its easy to spot a g-boy.
Despite knowing, they still go ahead.

" when you with a guy who receives calls more than 20times, talking about dollar rate,or clients,or if client don pay", u gat relocate. Or be very careful.

Not in all cases sis. I and two of my brothers are into same line of business. We receive calls a lot from clients who want their jobs done, we monitor dollar rate because of fiverr gigs we buy and Facebook ads, and we of course talk about our clients a million times at home. Doesn't necessarily mean we are into Yahoo or what they call it. We are into digital marketing and online publicity.

Yahoo guys are very easy to spot but not with these alone. I've met quite a number of them when i was single and I didn't need a seer to tell me they are into that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by amunkita(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

I've witnessed them while in the university and of course most girls like you end up sorry when it's too late.

You see obituaries, candle lights everywhere then.. One out of ten girls that died in a department actually opened up that they were forced to lick sores in a big mansion before she gave up the ghost.

Why do you think ritualists den are being exposed daily. Humans as in men and women, boys and girls are the ingredients they need for ritual.
That's how the dark lord wants it.. Just to prove a point that humans aren't perfect afterall. They'll go any length to get wealth.

@ the embolden..

Is it of recent Cous I knew they used such in the 90's...
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
rubbbbbbbbissssssh

3 eya for her
eya! eya! eya!
is lk u are a walkin hnmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
amunkita:

@ the embolden..

Is it of recent Cous I knew they used such in the 90's...

There are several methods depending on the media (herbalist) used. Some old, some new but all still works the same.

To answer your queation, it's been several years back now. All I feel for ladies since is pity.
They want the good life and all without minding the source and possible effects later in life.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by ebijimi7(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
Flickzvill:

My guy after i do am i go give the man like after 2 months everything begin click for me o sometimes e dey hard bcz you go do some girls the baba go say dem don use dem".

chai i have die this one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mabea: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Pataricatering:
Not one word of advice for the yahoo boys only for the women , abi ! Why are you men always unnecessarily concerned about female issues , why ? Have they used women to swear for you ? Woman wrapper !
I hardly understand what's wrong in warning girls to stay clear of some evil men. Or is it now a men vs women world.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by MhizzAJ(f): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2018
unbitchable:
Aj abi dem don jam you too?
Where dem want see me nah cheesy
I know that place that's why i'm asking
I just read other people's write up its Abraka....i have a cousin there that's Delsu

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by mitchyy(f): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

Sadly these things happen. But personally I believe if you waka well and hold strongly to your God, they can't succeed. They can only try.
Emphasis on "waka well".

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Alariiwo: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2018
mitchyy:

Sadly these things happen. But personally I believe if you waka well and hold strongly to your God, they can't succeed. They can only try.
Emphasis on "waka well".

Hmmn.. Even pastors are not spared. lol

But I'll have to agree that once faith is strong, anything is possible. The poo is so deep that one needs to be extra vigilant and prayerful.
Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by unbitchable(m): 12:18am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Where dem want see me nah cheesy
I know that place that's why i'm asking
I just read other people's write up its Abraka....i have a cousin there that's Delsu
Lol. una get mouth, if boys carry you enter G wagon, arrange ground plenty, you go follow na.
No dey carry boiz joke o.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by afrika(f): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2018
The challenge here is ... He is relating to us the shock he heard from a friend doing yahoo plus.

If we choose to sleep around, bear in mind that these guys are busy lashing money on Chic's to shine their Congo and wipe it for money.

Beware. Tell ur mommies, aunties and sisters now!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by chiefolododo(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
useless post
hun, I won't say that they have used you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2018
I was shocked when a friend told me that 70% of girls in Iyana Ira, Badagry Lagos, have been used by yahoo guys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Inside The Factory Where Sex Dolls Are Made (Photos) / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.