Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Are You Still Single ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single ? (35890 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by mhisbliss(f): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
zicoraads:

But it's not an opinion nau. It's an uncontested fact tongue
k its your opinion and you're still entitled to itgrin
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:
Martin don't quote me wrongly I said one of the major key not all..... now you get where I'm coming from

You guys should stop using that words......that ladies don't know what they want in a relationship.......like I said earlier if you're not ready to give in don't expect miracles biko
Martin you just lie there....... for the fact that you know everything thing about your ex doesn't mean that you know everything about ladies........

Those type of ladies where not into the relationship in the first place so don't generalise

Ehmmmm wait I dey come nah me you talk say u go slap

From what i see here, you and Martin will make excellent partners. I've been watching you both and this thread confirms it,you only need to alleviate your fears and worries
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:
That means you let yourself to get influenced by what most broke guys say here...... listen Martin give in you all in a relationship and don't take advice from guys here cause they don't know where they are heading to some of them are frustrated who can't decide for themselves.......they are all over these forum

Sorry for bringing your ex into these...... but I must say that those ladies where been played by men........one thing about men is that when they see ladies put in their all in a relationship......they would just take advantage of them which is why it is hard for a lady to trust a guy talk more of loving him......

Martin you guys can act like fools just to get the honey pot...... but when angry all the beauty of the lady will fall on deaf ears after you've given her a factory resetting slap.......so men can do anything to hot the one they claim to love when angry

Leave me jor put a ring on it

Na wa oh. This comment na insecurities, doubts and fears full am o
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
men are scum of the earth.

They are full of trash

They are wicked

ok guys let's call it a night bye

We hear you. Get a doll, just 800k and you'll be fine
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:
Haven’t met anyone in a while that will make me want to take that step.

Not like I’m picky, but lots of guys these days have no depth to them.

I don’t expect to find everything in one man, but he should at least be able to hold a conversation.

Have an open mind, not be too religious. I dislike overly religious people, most of them tend to be hypocrites, and I don’t want him giving my children’s future to his pastor. They don’t look at things from a logical perspective.

At the end of the day, I guess I just haven’t found what I’m looking for. I’ve actually tried, but not there yet.

I know lots of people came from dysfunctional homes, evident by the adults we now have, but I want a good marriage.
My parents were a very happy couple, I saw that growing up, my dad is a very kind man, he loved my mum.

He is a very intelligent man, kind, humble, growing up we didn’t have work that was meant for women. He could do everything we were expected to do. First pepper soup and alcohol I tasted was from my dad. He taught me how to cook soup sef.

He protected, provided,supported. He made sure we all grew up to be independent adults, irrespective of our gender.

My father has depth. I guess Growing up around such a male figure has made it hard to settle for less.

Wow this is deep, but you need to examine the content, to actualize it's " depth ", meet more people and you can sort...don't you think ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:
men are scum of the earth.
They are full of trash
They are wicked
ok guys let's call it a night bye
shocked
why ?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

Wow this is deep, but you need to examine the content, to actualize it's " depth ", meet more people and you can sort...don't you think ?

Lol @sort, men are not paper na.

To be honest though, that initial get to know each other stage has become quite stressful.

But it will happen eventually. I intend to have kids.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Lol @sort, men are not paper na.

To be honest though, that initial get to know each other stage has become quite stressful.

But it will happen eventually. I intend to have kids.

I kinda agree. It's one of the reasons i've opted not to date/mingle recently, that stage seems too stressful if it doesn't hit target...and come to think of it, it can be confusing knowing what some ladies want, I want a deep, intelligent, honest, this n that, and when the guy with the spec comes, unecessary issues arises, why is he so true, why is he so good to be true, this and that and before you know it, one's drianing in insecurities.I kinda disagree with you on the part you spoke about people in ministerial positon, i think you stereotyped people and you just wouldn't know where life would take you if you ever mingled with one. These kind of stereotypes does nothing but reduces our chances for happiness

As for me, i'll never ever in my life say hello to a non-seasoned xtian lady again. Never
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm not Perfect neither am i Hot. Honestly, i got admitted into a reputable citadel of learning, so man needs no distraction nor stress for now. My mind is made up and i have already taken a solenm vow to live a puritan lifestyle till graduation...........
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Ab025(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
ladygudhead:
Be the right guy yourself, don't be quick to ask a lady for dating, always first cultivate pure friendship,don't fluent money but PURE love.Don't make your vulnerability be easily noticed, relax n don't let being single be something that bothers you.Check for your flaws n shortcoming n work on them,embrace n admire your strenghts.Love yourself like never before. Then tell your maker what you want every morning. NB: Don't crave 4 luv on social media, it does'nt work 4 everybody! cheers! smiley

Lol..... Thanks though. Cheers
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by laliga01: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
biacan:
Any man wey want better wife material nor go run from me..... my problem nah money I nor fit marry poor person.... cause I nor won surfer for marriage..... poor guys dey give person headache too much......

Nna, this one weak me.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by ladygudhead(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ab025:

Lol..... Thanks though. Cheers
Don't mention.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by zicoraads: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
mhisbliss:
k its your opinion and you're still entitled to itgrin
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

I kinda agree. It's one of the reasons i've opted not to date/mingle recently, that stage seems too stressful if it doesn't hit target...and come to think of it, it can be confusing knowing what some ladies want, I want a deep, intelligent, honest, this n that, and when the guy with the spec comes, unecessary issues arises, why is he so true, why is he so good to be true, this and that and before you know it, one's drianing in insecurities.I kinda disagree with you on the part you spoke about people in ministerial positon, i think you stereotyped people and you just wouldn't know where life would take you if you ever mingled with one. These kind of stereotypes does nothing but reduces our chances for happiness

As for me, i'll never ever in my life say hello to a non-seasoned xtian lady again. Never

Lol...I understand your views. As per my stereotype, I have dated someone like that, hence my decision to not date or marry anyone too overly religious.

Maybe I am too serious, but I do not get the mentality of lots of Christians these day. The ability to choose what sin to commit on a regular, and then which to condemn.

It’s just like the Christians that condemn gay couples, but are comfortable fornicating. The ability to preach fire and brimstone, while comfortably living an opposite life, has always been beyond me.

To each his own, at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by CaraJewel(f): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Omotaday:
Oh, good for you. Would you mind to talk or stay connected maybe you can find the missing something? wink
lol
it's not easy to find
but no p
u can pm
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by melanch(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Awkward and introverted... So much hate to go out.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Ademoore07(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Had this discussion today. What's the true reason you are still single ?

pick one :

Too high a taste ?

Zero financial ability ?

Awkward and introverted, hate to go out ?

U excluded disability

Low self esteem ?

Don't want you race ?

Village People ?

parents ?

Ambition ?

Others ? Explain.. below.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by PreciousBro: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amakavula:
Had this discussion today. What's the true reason you are still single ?

pick one :

Too high a taste ?

Zero financial ability ?

Awkward and introverted, hate to go out ?

Low self esteem ?

Don't want you race ?

Village People ?

parents ?

Ambition ?

Others ? Explain.. below.
I'm single because until now,I hadn't seen you shocked cry kiss
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Lol...I understand your views. As per my stereotype, I have dated someone like that, hence my decision to not date or marry anyone too overly religious.

Maybe I am too serious, but I do not get the mentality of lots of Christians these day. The ability to choose what sin to commit on a regular, and then which to condemn.

It’s just like the Christians that condemn gay couples, but are comfortable fornicating. The ability to preach fire and brimstone, while comfortably living an opposite life, has always been beyond me.

seems you have alot of Pastors and upcoming Pastors around you, Lolzzz. Well such shouldn't stop one from being open minded and discussing the real deals in relationship. Only just to handle it in a more upright way.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
I've got few friends but they are quite demanding lolzzz, and me sef neva chop bellefu, pursuing career and career pursuing me, so we good @friends joor..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Omotaday(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
CaraJewel:
lol
it's not easy to find
but no p
u can pm
really? Let's find out. Thanks, i have sent a pm request.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

No sister we go need relate. This is an over-a-cup of coffee chat... Are you in Lag? Age range please...Just a harmless hangouts..Mind you, i don't do smallies o...
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by mhizcovy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
reservd:

Una no dey marry outside ur church

Yes!!!soo?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Zykod:

No sister we go need relate. This is an over-a-cup of coffee chat... Are you in Lag? Age range please...Just a harmless hangouts..Mind you, i don't do smallies o...

Coffee in lag sun?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Coffee in lag sun?

Hmm.. How bout Chivita yoghurt in one cool spot?
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Rozaytee: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Don't want to get high blood pressure yet
are u d jealous type
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rozaytee:
are u d jealous type
if its a casual relationship i dont care who she sleeps around with...in fact she"s very free to meet other guys but if its a serious relationshp or a wife...hmm sista a sane man should care.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Rozaytee: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
lefulefu:

if its a casual relationship i dont care who she sleeps around with...in fact she"s very free to meet other guys but if its a serious relationshp or a wife...hmm sista a sane man should care.
lol...mine separated from me cus he thinks am shady and not trust worthy ..lol...despite d fact i proved him wrong by making him believe he can trust me...but..he insist...
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol...mine separated from me cus he thinks am shady and not trust worthy ..lol...despite d fact i proved him wrong by making him believe he can trust me...but..he insist...
well the signs are always there for someone to know if she is shady.the secret calls she rushes to answer in the bathroom,her numerous uncles that call her on phone..sometimes at night...her frequent unexplained long distance trips cheesy cheesy...many other signs cheesy.guys still have their own shady character too.having said dat there are some ppl who still suspect their partner even if their partner is hiding nothin..those ones get their own issue.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
maybe he dey vex cos u too get many male toasters wey dey hala u for fone wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Legalese(m): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Too busy working on myself to stop nd wait for a woman right now.
Re: Why Are You Still Single ? by Oaustine05(m): 2:43am On Jan 20, 2018
gloria34:
my dear, its difficult finding a guy like that but I'll wait
Hi Gloria34, xup? Can we talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.