Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend (1795 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Omegablogger: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I'm from Imo State
true Cos am from orlu
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Oxster(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
He is talking about the virgin petite one that hides her face in pictures, he also gave her 40k last Xmas.

Hmmm,,Na so u de follow de niqqa upndan

Abeg Mk I ask one question with wetyn u talk

Why the gal go cover face kwanu??
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Oxster(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigga de call Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Abi you won enter FP or you need ADVICE,Which One?

Ayam not understanding
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxster:

Hmmm,,Na so u de follow de niqqa upndan
Abeg Mk I ask one question with wetyn u talk
Why the gal go cover face kwanu??
She knows the pictures are going straight to nairaland.
Re: I Feel Its Right About Time To Propose To My Girl Friend by Oxster(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
She knows the pictures are going straight to nairaland.

Hmmm,,,lemme analysis it

It simply means she's either a NLdr or Equally she ain't proud of her being wit AirF1

Well...na their package,,but I tink it might not be Tha babe shaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Talks About Cheap Girls! / I Had Fun In Dubai / This 18 Year Old Boy Should Be Arrested For Child Marriage And Child Abuse And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.