Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7155 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^**kneels down on floor** thank u jesus, thank you thanku lord!!
thank u lord, thank u lord for evrything you have done,

*Speaks in toungue**CHAKARAMOPOTO SHEREBABABBABAB ALOPOTONBO
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
holy sinners, all of u! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
Come and join me sing halleja
Jevohah Jireh has done me well

Come and join me sing halleja
Jevohah Jireh has done me well
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

holy sinners, all of u! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

oxy slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
Glory be to God in the Highest
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Glory be to God in the Highest

EVERYBODY SHOUT HALLLLUAHHHHH

For His Goodness!

For his Mercies

For his power

For kindess

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
, grin grin grin grin ** sprinles holy water** it is finished lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^LOL! did we have a praise and worship session in here or what? grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

^^^LOL! did we have a praise and worship session in here or what? grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

to who if i may ask?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided no make God send thunder go LA ooo, dem don suffer enough lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
yes we did. grin.we flushed  out evry jezebel sprit wondering around here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
to the Lord of course!! grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

yes we did. grin.we flushed out evry jezebel sprit wondering around here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

***Dies*** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ plat, the lord has has delivered you,
plz come to my room for private counselling so that i will give u special annointing to break every yoke of the devil from ur lifelipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^im scared ooo, the last pastor try to open the window to the gates of heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by henry101(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Plat        d pix in ur profile can make someone go crazy!!!
Haba u don kill person.
pls, where u @? just wanna know.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

^^im scared ooo, the last pastor try to open the window to the gates of heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dnt worry we shall both sing praises to his name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2010
Nw wher was i wen dis crusade was goin on? Btw, wat pix ar u guyz talkin abt? Shw moi
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2010
daduke2k:

Nw wher was i wen dis crusade was goin on? Btw, wat pix ar u guyz talkin abt? Shw moi
sorry bro, u came late, heaven was let loose. miracles and breakthru everywhere, grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2010
Hope d spirit of seduction waz cast out of plat?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2010
totally grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 2:15am On Apr 14, 2010
henry101:

@Plat d pix in your profile can make someone go crazy!!!
Haba u don kill person.

I am wherever u are cheesy

daduke2k:

Hope d spirit of seduction waz cast out of plat?

yes na i don see the light grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 14, 2010
sister plat, i can see u have now repented, Glory be to God cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 4:02am On Apr 14, 2010
^^ yes now im a nun cool

call mt Sister Plat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by henry101(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2010
platinumnk:

I am wherever u are cheesy

Hey, plat u cant b?
U r cool n am sure u know.
I would love to know or possibily meet u. (No jokes). grin
Is dat ur YIM? letme know.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2010
Dat one na ur biznes, d tym wey u go cary ur boxers 4 head dey shout HEEELLPPP!! Nòbody go help u o, plat dey 2 hawt.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by dbigrod(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=16pt]what pic are u guys talking abt?how d hell did i miss dat pic?i` hv been  an admirer (plat`s)  for long until she offended me.
plat,we can sort things out in ma bedroom. grin
[/size]
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^ click on the link below the original post^^^
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2010
REMOVED. Sorry.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2010
daduke2k:

REMOVED. Sorry.

Removed where?! dude do u speak or read english? anyhoo, thats the link below

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!!
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:57 AM »

Jesus, I just had severe heart palpitations staring at Plats pic. This ish aint fair. One look at her Pic and I almost fainted. I'm in luv wit Abekeade, but, after seeing this pic, I dont know now bruh!!! Plat u need to put a warning sign below that damn pic of urs instead of just letting people run into that boo. .bie-trap and getting blown to pieces. wow!!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/254124_12961_595378709610_47908391_34595597_7744348_a_jpg6e45ddecf4b5997ee173222581c8c41a
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
LOL  grin grin
BBk for all that linking you click the button I pointed to and paste the link inbetween it. grin grin grin

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
bk/babe97:

Removed where?! dude do u speak or read english? anyhoo, thats the link below

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!!
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:57 AM »

Jesus, I just had severe heart palpitations staring at Plats pic. This ish aint fair. One look at her Pic and I almost fainted. I'm in luv wit Abekeade, but, after seeing this pic, I dont know now bruh!!! Plat u need to put a warning sign below that damn pic of urs instead of just letting people run into that boo. .bie-trap and getting blown to pieces. wow!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/254124_12961_595378709610_47908391_34595597_7744348_a_jpg6e45ddecf4b5997ee173222581c8c41a

y u dey like dey find my trouble nah. stop am ooooo. anuofia angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2010
platinumnk:

LOL  grin grin
BBk for all that linking you click the button I pointed to and paste the link inbetween it. grin grin grin

oh that easy? wow. If I didnt know any better I'd have thot I grew up in a village in Ibo land where there was no electricity talk less computers!!! ok, I get it now
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 404eater(m): 2:51am On May 24, 2010
henry101:

@Plat        d pix in your profile can make someone go crazy!!!
Haba u don kill person.

[size=38pt]abi o[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.