Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7158 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
Chei my own don finish see na2day and bk, all in one stroke I don lose 2 of my boyos, one dey chase chinadoll and the other one dey chase plat. No problem sha, I will find another nl bf in 5 mins. sad sad

@Nl boys, I am taking bf applications, no cheats pls. I am a jealous woman angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Chei my own don finish see na2day and bk, all in one stroke I don lose 2 of my boyos, one dey chase chinadoll and the other one dey chase plat. No problem sha, I will find another nl bf in 5 mins. sad sad

come my dear let me comfort you kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

We gonna burn up NY hehehehehehe! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why oh why do you have to be all the way on the East coast? Heck, maybe we can have the west coast folk have a special "mole" screening session for our own Naija reunion. Just so you know, I'm the official mole screener .  .  . the only one!

One Nigerian, two Nigerian, three Nigerian, four
With Abekeade, Plat and Gabry, why would a brother want more?

Dont mind that dude that cant tell the difference between a pimple and a well positioned mole. We love you just the way you are Plat.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
Platinum, pls look at this part in my original post
blackmann:

@ poster is it because of bosoms u say she is hot?

No offence Platinum, but if those are urs, they are a super size. just try remove that ugly-looking pimple or[b] whatever it is that is there[/b].

I did not know it is a mole or whatever and i do not go about scrutinizing women's b'reasts to check what is on them or not. sheesh, i should have just kept my mouth shut.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ tru mantra: thank you jare betta person, na true man you be. Glad that u can appreciate the beautiful mole on my friends juggernuts unlike some people. grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
@mods, dis section is a left hand 4 me, y u guyz muv d thread?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
blackmann:

Platinum, pls look at this part in my original post
I did not know it is a mole or whatever and i do not go about scrutinizing women's b'reasts to check what is on them or not. sheesh, i should have just kept my mouth shut.
if your initial post wasnt insulting ,  then read again wink

daduke2k:

@mods, dis section is a left hand 4 me, y u guyz muv d thread?
because mukina cant stand me lol-  just makes me feel extra special cheesy

bk/babe97:

Hey Plat what happenned to the original pic? I posted a full pic not pics of your ti. . . tties

u mean this?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
Mods why will u move the thread nao? This thread is about bk appreciating platinums goodies, not about dating and meeting up, na wah for una ooh
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
if your initial post wasnt insulting , then read again

ok, i take all i said back and apologise if it was insulting to u. I did not know what a mole is as i have never come across one before, and even if i have, i never knew it was called that. the only mole i know is the animal. no hard feelings i hope.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Gabry(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Tru Mantra:

Why oh why do you have to be all the way on the East coast? Heck, maybe we can have the west coast folk have a special "mole" screening session for our own Naija reunion. Just so you know, I'm the official mole screener .  .  . the only one!

One Nigerian, two Nigerian, three Nigerian, four
With Abekeade, Plat and Gabry
, why would a brother want more?

Dont mind that dude that cant tell the difference between a pimple and a well positioned mole. We love you just the way you are Plat.

But Im not Nigerian ooo embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oh no plat. Dont get me Hot nao. Abeg .
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
Plat girl, you are stacked.

@blackman. Are you Yoruba? So oh don't know what Ami olohun(beauty mark) is? Hmmmm.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yes i am yoruba, and yes i didn't know that a birthmark can be classified as a mole. i know it as birthmark(ami olorun) and not as mole.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
blackmann:

ok, i take all i said back and apologise if it was insulting to u. I did not know what a mole is as i have never come across one before, and even if i have, i never knew it was called that. the only mole i know is the animal. no hard feelings i hope.

its ok, no big wink

Gabry:

yes u are u are a nigerian that lives in asia grin cheesy grin cheesy
with pawpaw skin

daduke2k:

Oh no plat. Dont get me Hot nao. Abeg .

ogini? grin grin grin

Abekeade08:

Plat girl, you are stacked.

@blackman. Are you Yoruba? So oh don't know what Ami olohun(beauty mark) is? Hmmmm.

thanks booo grin grin

blackmann:

Yes i am yoruba, and yes i didn't know that a birthmark can be classified as a mole. i know it as birthmark(ami olorun) and not as mole.

to me its both, some are born and some devlops soon after birth
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ukwu gi na eme m tinini tinini
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
To me it's both too, anyway blackman, You are a correct guy for apologizing when u found u were wrong. Here is a kiss on the side of the cheek for you.  kiss cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
daduke2k:

heheheheh! kiss a huru gi na ya grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
Daduke don't even try it, don't toast plat in Igbo. I want to know what is going on. Plat, you too, no dey reply in Igbo, or else I go dey think sey you wan exclude me ooh. I am supposed to be ur wingwoman.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

To me it's both too, anyway blackman, You are a correct guy for apologizing when u found u were wrong. Here is a kiss on the side of the cheek for you.  kiss cheesy

cheating on na2day! grin
Abekeade08:

Daduke don't even try it, don't toast plat in Igbo. I want to know what is going on. Plat, you too, no dey reply in Igbo, or else I go dey think sey you wan exclude me ooh. I am supposed to be your wingwoman.
abi oooooo, only english
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Moderators, Lock this thread. . .It's heading to nowhere but an Opportunity to start a fight.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Moderators, Lock this thread. . .It's heading to nowhere but an Opportunity to start a fight.

how so?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
Mamagee, are you drunk? Why will you just crash into a thread and ask the moderators to lock the thread while we are having a conversation. Have I ever jumped into any of your threads to demand such, yea this is not my thread, but we are having a conversation here. Please get out of this thread if you have a problem wit it, simple.

I used to wonder why a bunch of nlanders were always abusing you, now I know u have a few screws loose in that pretty head of yours. angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

how so?
Duh, What else would the poster be looking for? creating a thread for the two most abusive users on Nairaland? undecided

Abekeade08:

Mamagee, are you drunk? Why will you just crash into a thread and ask the moderators to lock the thread while we are having a conversation. Have I ever jumped into any of your threads to demand such, yea this is not my thread, but we are having a conversation here. Please get out of this thread if you have a problem wit it, simple.

I used to wonder why a bunch of nlanders were always abusing you, now I know u have a few screws loose in that pretty head of yours. angry

Ehmmmmm. . . , Actually I think I'm about to sip a cup of coffee. cool

Conversation, Oh yes. . .I see the conversation, it's really Conversational, *SIGHS*. grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Plat see bk tryna rationalize this situation ehn. Imagine u seeing us at the Naija reunion together, u go get neck ache that day, cos u won't even know where to look.  angry angry
how abt I get wit one of your friends and keep it in the fam ehn, no need sha, cos na2day wld Neva say he loves me but he appreciates my friends breastices. grin

@blackman, at you age, you are calling a beautiful mole a pimple? Na wah for ignorance ooh. angry

Abekeade08:

@Nl boys, I am taking bf applications, no cheats pls. I am a jealous woman angry

i see the devil is after me today! abekeade, why will u say something like this? u know i love u with all of my heart and that i am ready to pluck my eyes out just for u. chinesedoll dumped me for a white guy long ago b4 i met u; i am sure it was the lawd that brought u to me to heal my heart after all the disappointments. u give me energy, ur smile makes my heart warm again, ur voice ease my pain, ur touch gives the greatest assurance ever, why will i give up all that?  cry cry cry cry i am down on bended knees begging u plzzzzzzzzzzzz, in fact i want u to listen to this song, it is the song of my heart if i ever offended u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiiUqeKwnI  without u by my side i cant survive, u are indeed the the only sugar in my tea, the only iceberg that can bring down my titanic, the only one that makes me feel i can fly. girl i am madly in love with u much more than i love my grand mother  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed u are my angel, u always take me to cloud 9 and i am not giving that up. i want to fight for the right to be ur only man even though u went and gave that dude  blackman a kiss, i still know u are faithful to me. what can i do to win ur trust my love? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hmmm so you say, I am sure I will see this same apology to another girl on Nl this afternoon. What else do you want ehn? Na pretty face, na flat tummy, na figure 8, na bosoms abi na yansh Wetin ooh na2day cos I get all of them, but you go dey still dey chase all the women including mamagee on Nl. Apology not accepted, I want my man to be loyal to me alone. sad angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ yeah cuz na2day said he was my man grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Na2day shey you see, Kai even my own friend. shocked cry cry.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Hmmm so you say, I am sure I will see this same apology to another girl on Nl this afternoon. What else do you want ehn? Na pretty face, na flat tummy, na figure 8, na bosoms abi na yansh Wetin ooh na2day cos I get all of them, but you go dey still dey chase all the women including mamagee on Nl. Apology not accepted, I want my man to be loyal to me alone. sad angry angry

ehmmm, plz stop listening to ppl, i promise u wont see this exact same apology to any other girl on NL, not today or ever. just tell me what i am to do that will make u trust me and i will do it with all my heart and liver too  cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abekeade, oya, I apologize as well o! I know say I never commit any offence but you can be sure that I will. In fact, I apologize again .  .  . that ought to get me more than a-side-of-the-cheek kiss right?

Abekeade08:

What else do you want ehn? Na pretty face, na flat tummy, na figure 8, na bosoms abi na yansh Wetin ooh na2day cos I get all of them, but you go dey still dey chase all the women including mamagee on Nl. Apology not accepted, I want my man to be loyal to me alone. sad angry angry

Dont mind him jo. I can guaranty you my undivided attention and unwavering loyalty every single "weekend". Make your "stellar" attributes no dey waste on top the fellow o!

Gabry:

@Gabry, know thou not that I have the constitutional power to confer the honour of Naija citizenship on "alarmingly" cute chicks?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
Well I will have my 2 koro koro eyes on you, I am too upset to give an answer now.

Platinum for the main time, do you have any Nl friend to introduce me to. grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
Tru Mantra:

Abekeade, oya, I apologize as well o! I know say I never commit any offence but you can be sure that I will. In fact, I apologize again .  .  . that ought to get me more than a-side-of-the-cheek kiss right?

Dont mind him jo. I can guaranty you my undivided attention and unwavering loyalty every single "weekend". Make your "stellar" attributes no dey waste on top the fellow o!

@Gabry, know thou not that I have the constitutional power to confer the honour of Naija citizenship on "alarmingly" cute chicks?

u see abekeade, the guy is only a weekend bobo while i am there for u even after death kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.